New contract for AF Gruppen in Oslo
AF Gruppen (AFG) has signed a contract with Hasle Linje Næring (Höegh Eiendom and AF Eiendom) to build a new Nordic Choice Hotel and office building in Hasle.
The contract involves the construction of a six-floor hotel and office building with a shared basement on two levels. The total gross area will be approximately 21,000 square metres.
The hotel section will have 217 rooms and is being developed in partnership with Nordic Choice Hotels.
The building will achieve an “A” energy rating and be certified as a sustainable building in line with BREEAM-NOR’s “Very Good” environmental classification.
The NOK 490 million (excl. VAT) contract will be executed as an engineering, procurement and construction contract. Construction is scheduled to start in the first quarter of 2019, with completion in the first quarter of 2021.
“Hasle has become a popular place to live and work. In just a short space of time, it has developed into a new, modern district. Together with Höegh Eiendom, we look forward to building an eco-friendly hotel and office building that will make the area even more attractive,” says Morten Grongstad, President and CEO of AF Gruppen.
Henning OlsenEVP Building Norway+47 917 41 email@example.com
Morten GrongstadCEO+47 991 53 firstname.lastname@example.org
Om AF Gruppen ASA
AF Gruppen is a leading contracting and industrial group. The purpose of our business is to create value for our customers, owners, employees and society at large. We are proud of our good financial results, but every bit as important are the non-financial values that we create every day. A safe working environment for our employees and sub-contractor personnel, new services that help solve society’s environmental challenges and ethical business operations that create security for our customers. This in turn provides us with the opportunity to create additional value for our owners.
Følg saker fra AF Gruppen ASA
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra AF Gruppen ASA på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra AF Gruppen ASA
AF Gruppen with strong growth and healthy result15.2.2019 07:14:42 | Pressemelding
AF Gruppen (AFG) reports solid results for Q4 and for 2018. Revenues increased by 37 per cent to NOK 18,767 million, and the profit margin for the year was 6.1 per cent.
Strøm Gundersen to build Heggedal Torg14.2.2019 13:13:47 | Pressemelding
Strøm Gundersen, in which AF Gruppen is the principal shareholder, has been selected as contractor to build the project Heggedal Torg in Asker. The client is Tandberg Eiendom.
Invitation to presentation of the Q4 2018 results8.2.2019 10:07:36 | Pressemelding
AF Gruppen (AFG) will release its 4th quarter results 2018 Friday February 15 at 07:00 am CET.
LAB to build new Holen school in Bergen11.1.2019 15:51:54 | Pressemelding
LAB Entreprenør, a company in AF Gruppen (AFG), has won the price and design competition and signed contract for the new Holen school in Laksevåg for Bergen municipality.
AF Gruppen to extend Helsfyr Hotel9.1.2019 11:16:14 | Pressemelding
AF Gruppen (AFG) has signed an agreement with Eiendomsspar to build a new wing and undertake refurbishment at Scandic Helsfyr Hotel.
AF closes HMB Holding AB acquisition2.1.2019 13:05:35 | Pressemelding
AF Gruppen has entered into a final agreement to acquire 70 per cent of the shares in HMB, a Swedish construction company. Employees of HMB will continue to own the remaining 30 per cent of the shares in HMB.
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom