Continued revenue and profitability growth
(Fornebu, 6 February 2018) EVRY is pleased to announce organic revenue growth of 3.7% and an adjusted EBITA margin of 14.5% for the fourth quarter of 2017. Total operating revenue ended at NOK 12,596 million for the full year 2017, with an adjusted EBITA margin of 12.5% as compared to 10.8% in 2016. A dividend of NOK 1,25 per share is proposed.
EVRY’s operating revenue in the fourth quarter of 2017 totalled NOK 3,413 million. After adjusting for currency effects and acquisitions and divestments, this is equivalent to an organic revenue growth of 3.7%, compared to 0.3% in the fourth quarter of 2016. EVRY’s adjusted EBITA margin for the fourth quarter of 2017 was 14.5%, compared to 12.5% in the fourth quarter of 2016.
– We are pleased to announce both robust revenue growth and higher margins in the fourth quarter of 2017 relative to the same quarter in 2016. We generated strong earnings for 2017, confirming that the change journey we are on at EVRY is having a positive effect, comments Björn Ivroth, CEO of EVRY.
EVRY reports total operating revenue for 2017 of NOK 12,596 million, as compared to NOK 12,246 million in 2016. This represents an organic revenue growth of 2.4% on an annual basis. The group’s EBITA increased from NOK 1,322 million in 2016 to NOK 1,569 million in 2017, representing an EBITA improvement of 18.7%.
Disruptive technologies driving demand
In 2017 EVRY experienced stronger demand for application development and digitalisation services. The company set up a new centre specialising in the development of cognitive services and automation solutions, in order to ensure high-quality deliveries in relation to disruptive technologies.
– Digitalisation is high on the agenda of both senior executives and board members in most industries. We are also seeing that new regulations and a greater focus on compliance are creating new business opportunities. In 2018 we will strengthen both our service offering and our focus on small and medium-sized businesses to ensure good scalable solutions for this important part of Nordic business and industry”, comments Björn Ivroth.
Financial key figures for the fourth quarter of 2017
- Total operating revenue of NOK 3,413 million in Q4 2017, compared to NOK 3,238 million in Q4 2016. After adjusting for currency effects and acquisitions and divestments, this represents organic growth of 3.7% (0.3% in the fourth quarter of 2016).
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 22.8% to NOK 495 million in Q4 2017 (NOK 403 million in Q4 2016), giving an EBITA margin of 14.5% (12.5% in Q4 2016).
Last twelve months (LTM) cash conversion at 31 December 2017 ended at 91.6%, a decrease of 16.4 percentage points from LTM cash conversion at 31 December 2016.
- A strong order backlog of NOK 18.0 billion was in place at 31 December 2017.
- A proposed dividend for FY 2017 of NOK 1,25 per share
Frank Stangnes, Head of Group Treasury and Investor Relations, tel.: +47 47453275
For media enquiries:
Unni Strømstad, Executive Vice President Communications and Marketing, tel.: + 47 97753453
Om EVRY ASA
EVRY is one of the leading IT services and software providers in the Nordic region and has more than 10,000 customers across the private and public sectors. Every day more than five million people in the Nordic region use solutions delivered by EVRY. Through its strong local presence and in-depth technological and commercial insight, EVRY is a driving force for innovation and modernisation at its customers. EVRY reported turnover of NOK 12.6 billion in 2017 and has 8,500 employees across nine countries. Its headquarters are located at Fornebu just outside Oslo, and the company is listed on Oslo stock exchange. www.evry.com.
Følg saker fra EVRY ASA
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra EVRY ASA på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra EVRY ASA
EVRY has divested its D365 Microsoft Dynamics unit in Finland to eCraft4.1.2019 09:24 | Pressemelding
The Finnish IT consultancy firm eCraft has acquired EVRY Finland’s D365 Microsoft Dynamics business unit.
Handelsbanken in Finland and EVRY enter into a strategic agreement13.12.2018 06:52 | Pressemelding
(Oslo, 13 December 2018) Handelsbanken in Finland and EVRY have entered into an agreement for the delivery of next-generation core banking and payment solutions. The agreement represents a total contract value of approximately NOK 650 million and runs for a period of eight years. This is an important step for EVRY in the Finnish market as well as in relation to its strategy of continuing to grow its presence in the Nordic and international markets.
New leader of EVRY Sweden6.12.2018 11:59 | Pressemelding
EVRY Sweden has signed a new Executive Vice President (“EVP”) for Business Area Sweden. The name of the new EVP is planned to be announced during January 2019, and the start date will be at the latest in May 2019. The person is recruited externally and has substantial experience and background from the IT-industry in in the Nordics.
DNB and EVRY adopt artificial intelligence to stop fraud27.11.2018 07:51 | Pressemelding
(Oslo, 27 November 2018) DNB has renewed its agreement with EVRY for card fraud prevention solutions. As the solutions work in real time, fraudulent transactions can be stopped before they are completed. Adopting artificial intelligence and machine learning will make the hunt for fraud even more sophisticated and accurate.
EVRY enters into a new partnership with Bankgirot23.11.2018 15:32 | Pressemelding
(Oslo, 23 November 2018) Bankgirot’s new collaboration with EVRY consists of Bankgirot outsourcing its IT operations. The partnership will enable Bankgirot to adopt a more dynamic delivery organisation and will modernise its technical infrastructure.
Per Hove is appointed new CEO of EVRY19.11.2018 08:03 | Pressemelding
Per Hove (52) has been the head of EVRY Norway since June 2018. He is taking over as Group CEO from Björn Ivroth with immediate effect.
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom