Continued revenue and profitability growth
(Fornebu, 6 February 2018) EVRY is pleased to announce organic revenue growth of 3.7% and an adjusted EBITA margin of 14.5% for the fourth quarter of 2017. Total operating revenue ended at NOK 12,596 million for the full year 2017, with an adjusted EBITA margin of 12.5% as compared to 10.8% in 2016. A dividend of NOK 1,25 per share is proposed.
EVRY’s operating revenue in the fourth quarter of 2017 totalled NOK 3,413 million. After adjusting for currency effects and acquisitions and divestments, this is equivalent to an organic revenue growth of 3.7%, compared to 0.3% in the fourth quarter of 2016. EVRY’s adjusted EBITA margin for the fourth quarter of 2017 was 14.5%, compared to 12.5% in the fourth quarter of 2016.
– We are pleased to announce both robust revenue growth and higher margins in the fourth quarter of 2017 relative to the same quarter in 2016. We generated strong earnings for 2017, confirming that the change journey we are on at EVRY is having a positive effect, comments Björn Ivroth, CEO of EVRY.
EVRY reports total operating revenue for 2017 of NOK 12,596 million, as compared to NOK 12,246 million in 2016. This represents an organic revenue growth of 2.4% on an annual basis. The group’s EBITA increased from NOK 1,322 million in 2016 to NOK 1,569 million in 2017, representing an EBITA improvement of 18.7%.
Disruptive technologies driving demand
In 2017 EVRY experienced stronger demand for application development and digitalisation services. The company set up a new centre specialising in the development of cognitive services and automation solutions, in order to ensure high-quality deliveries in relation to disruptive technologies.
– Digitalisation is high on the agenda of both senior executives and board members in most industries. We are also seeing that new regulations and a greater focus on compliance are creating new business opportunities. In 2018 we will strengthen both our service offering and our focus on small and medium-sized businesses to ensure good scalable solutions for this important part of Nordic business and industry”, comments Björn Ivroth.
Financial key figures for the fourth quarter of 2017
- Total operating revenue of NOK 3,413 million in Q4 2017, compared to NOK 3,238 million in Q4 2016. After adjusting for currency effects and acquisitions and divestments, this represents organic growth of 3.7% (0.3% in the fourth quarter of 2016).
- Adjusted EBITA increased by 22.8% to NOK 495 million in Q4 2017 (NOK 403 million in Q4 2016), giving an EBITA margin of 14.5% (12.5% in Q4 2016).
Last twelve months (LTM) cash conversion at 31 December 2017 ended at 91.6%, a decrease of 16.4 percentage points from LTM cash conversion at 31 December 2016.
- A strong order backlog of NOK 18.0 billion was in place at 31 December 2017.
- A proposed dividend for FY 2017 of NOK 1,25 per share
Frank Stangnes, Head of Group Treasury and Investor Relations, tel.: +47 47453275
For media enquiries:
Unni Strømstad, Executive Vice President Communications and Marketing, tel.: + 47 97753453
Om EVRY ASA
EVRY is one of the leading IT companies in the Nordic region and has a strong local and regional presence. Our employees have in-depth expertise and extensive experience, and we offer both local and global delivery models. We develop solutions that give our customers a digital advantage, modernise business processes, and make IT operating services more efficient. Through our insight, solutions and technology, we contribute to the development of the information society of the future, for the benefit of our customers and society as a whole.
Følg saker fra EVRY ASA
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra EVRY ASA på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra EVRY ASA
Strong organic growth and significant increased order backlog16.7.2018 07:08 | Pressemelding
(Fornebu, 16 July 2018) EVRY reports operating revenue for the second quarter of 2018 of NOK 3,286 million as compared to NOK 3,089 million in the second quarter of 2017. After adjusting for currency effects and acquisitions, EVRY achieved organic growth of 7.5% in the second quarter of 2018. All business areas reported organic growth in the period.
DNB extends its agreement with EVRY9.7.2018 11:43 | Pressemelding
(Oslo, 9 July 2018) DNB is extending its agreement with EVRY for mainframe operations services for the bank's core banking system and other important systems by one year. The agreement represents total contract value of NOK 350 million, and includes an option to extend for a further year.
Handelsbanken, BankAxept and EVRY launch contactless payment from micro bank cards in wristbands7.7.2018 10:40 | Pressemelding
(Oslo, 7 July 2018) Handelsbanken’s customers becomes the first in Norway to be able to pay contactlessly using a wristband thanks to entirely new micro format bank cards. “We think customers will use micro bank cards because they make it quicker and easier to pay than any other payment solution available today”, comments Anthony Brady, Manager for Cards at Handelsbanken.
EVRY and GSN in the Netherlands enter into a strategic ATM agreement4.7.2018 08:50 | Pressemelding
(Oslo, 4 July 2018) EVRY has reached a definitive agreement with Geldservice Nederland B.V (GSN), a company that is a joint venture of the three largest banks in the Netherlands. The ATM service agreement runs for five years and represents a contract value in excess of NOK 500 million.
EVRY granted authorisation to operate a debt register22.6.2018 14:06 | Pressemelding
EVRY has been granted authorisation by the Norwegian Ministry of Children and Equality to operate an information register for the purposes of collecting and distributing debt information from credit cards and other forms of unsecured consumer debt.
Changes in Executive Management Team in EVRY21.6.2018 10:55 | Pressemelding
EVRY is expanding EMT with three new members. The purpose of this is to continue to strengthen best practise and further increase the focus on Strategy, Sales Excellence and Legal across the company.
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom