AF closes Helgesen Tekniske Bygg AS acquisition
Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement dated 27 August 2018, where AF Gruppen announced a signed a letter of intent regarding Helgesen Tekniske Bygg AS.
LAB AS, a subsidiary of AF Gruppen (AFG) has today entered into a final agreement to acquire 70 per cent of the shares in Helgesen Tekniske Bygg AS (HTB), and has simultaneously implemented the acquisition of these shares. Employees will continue to own the remaining 30 per cent of the shares in HTB.
HTB is a well-run company with an excellent track record since being established as a company in 1987. The company’s business involves guiding building projects from concept to completion, and they work closely with customers throughout the project development phase. The main focus is on industrial and warehouse buildings, shopping centres and office buildings. HTB has around 50 employees and has recorded average revenues over the past three years of NOK 335 million, and has an operating margin of 6.5 per cent.
Enterprise value (100 per cent) for Helgesen Tekniske Bygg AS is valued at NOK 140 million. The settlement for 70 per cent of the shares will consist of 189,723 shares in AF Gruppen ASA at a share price of NOK 126.50 per share and cash. A part of the cash settlement will be granted as a sellers’ credit through to 2020.Guarantees have been issued in respect of future performance.
The cash payment that forms part of the settlement is financed through AF Gruppen’s current liquid holdings.
- We are very happy to have Helgesen Tekniske Bygg on our team. The company has delivered good results over time and has a culture and core values that coincide with LAB’s and AF Gruppen’s. This acquisition is in accordance with our strategy to grow profitably in Western Norway, through continuing to build on LAB’s strong position in the region, says Morten Grongstad, CEO of AF Gruppen.
Morten GrongstadCEO+47 991 53 email@example.com
Sverre HæremCFO+952 45 firstname.lastname@example.org
Henning OlsenEVP Building Norway+47 917 41 email@example.com
Om AF Gruppen ASA
AF Gruppen is a leading contracting and industrial group. The purpose of our business is to create value for our customers, owners, employees and society at large. We are proud of our good financial results, but every bit as important are the non-financial values that we create every day. A safe working environment for our employees and sub-contractor personnel, new services that help solve society’s environmental challenges and ethical business operations that create security for our customers. This in turn provides us with the opportunity to create additional value for our owners.
Følg saker fra AF Gruppen ASA
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra AF Gruppen ASA på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra AF Gruppen ASA
LAB to build new Holen school in Bergen11.1.2019 15:51 | Pressemelding
LAB Entreprenør, a company in AF Gruppen (AFG), has won the price and design competition and signed contract for the new Holen school in Laksevåg for Bergen municipality.
AF Gruppen to extend Helsfyr Hotel9.1.2019 11:16 | Pressemelding
AF Gruppen (AFG) has signed an agreement with Eiendomsspar to build a new wing and undertake refurbishment at Scandic Helsfyr Hotel.
AF closes HMB Holding AB acquisition2.1.2019 13:05 | Pressemelding
AF Gruppen has entered into a final agreement to acquire 70 per cent of the shares in HMB, a Swedish construction company. Employees of HMB will continue to own the remaining 30 per cent of the shares in HMB.
Contract signed for offshore decommissioning project for AF Gruppen27.12.2018 10:51 | Pressemelding
The contract includes Engineering, Preparation, Removal & Disposal (EPRD) of the Dunlin Alpha topside with a total tonnage of approx. 20 000 tonnes.
AF Gruppen to build student bedsits in Fredrikstad27.12.2018 10:15 | Pressemelding
AF Gruppen has been appointed as design and build contractor with collaboration for the construction of student bedsits for the Student Welfare Organisation in Østfold.
AF Gruppen awarded contract for Life Science Building20.12.2018 14:39 | Pressemelding
AF Gruppen has been notified that it has been awarded the contract by Statsbygg for plumbing work in the new Life Science Building at the University of Oslo.
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom