TrueCommerce Announces Pack & Ship Network Application
Powerful connected app for multi-channel merchants simplifies outbound fulfillment and trading partner compliance
PITTSBURGH, June 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TrueCommerce, a global provider of trading partner connectivity, integration and unified commerce services, has announced TrueCommerce Pack & Ship - a powerful network application for consumer goods companies that simplifies outbound fulfillment and trading partner compliance. A connected application plugged into the TrueCommerce Foundry platform, Pack & Ship works seamlessly with other Foundry-powered extensions as one robust yet easy to use web-based solution.
"Stringent delivery expectations and growing fulfillment costs are placing incredible pressure on organizations to streamline their fulfillment operations," said TrueCommerce president Ross Elliott. "Our TrueCommerce Pack & Ship offering consolidates multiple, disparate applications into a unified platform. Designed as a connected application, it combines order integration from a variety of digital channels, shipping, EDI, back office system integration and customer service - accelerating outbound fulfillment, improving productivity and efficiency while simplifying compliance with major retailers' requirements."
Delivered completely as a web-based solution, TrueCommerce Pack & Ship offers the following key benefits and capabilities:
- Boosts fulfillment capabilities by standardizing packing and shipping across all order fulfillment methods, eliminating manual efforts and increasing throughput
- Reduces freight spend through dynamic rate shopping, optimal carrier selection and service option to achieve the promised delivery service level across more than 60 certified carriers
- USPS Commercial Plus pricing included with every Postal account
- Eliminates returns and costly shipping errors with intelligent pack verification, street level address validation and the enforcement of flexible shipping workflow rules - ensuring the right products in the right quantities are shipped to the right locations, at the right time
- Synchs orders from all channels-including fast growing marketplaces like Amazon, Wal-Mart and others, or popular shopping carts platforms such as Shopify, Magento or TrueCommerce Nexternal
- Integrates with more than 20 leading ERP and Business systems - synchronizing order and fulfillment status in real-time
- Offers powerful shipping rules to automate routing compliance such as third party billing, carrier reference fields, carrier selection, and more
- Available cartonization functionality to optimize package and pallet utilization and decrease freight spend
- Improves vendor scorecards and reduces chargebacks with automatic generation of compliant ASNs, GS1 labels, branded packing slips, shipping labels, packing lists and much more
- Provides operational analytics including freight spend, fulfillment throughput and performance metrics
TrueCommerce Foundry offers a broad set of unified commerce services and apps that connects customers, suppliers, channels, and systems. TrueCommerce Foundry revolutionizes supply chain visibility and collaboration by helping organizations make the most of their omni-channel initiatives through business P2P connectivity, order management, collaborative replenishment, intelligent fulfillment, cross-functional analytics, and product information management. The Foundry platform offers immediate supply chain connectivity, integration and visibility by utilizing TrueCommerce's Global Commerce Network which includes over 92,000 pre-connected retailers, distributors and logistics service providers.
For more information, visit: TrueCommerce Pack & Ship
TrueCommerce revolutionizes trading partner connectivity, visibility, and collaboration by linking suppliers, retail hubs and end consumers in one global commerce network. With our flexible, integrated and fully managed service solutions, customers of any size can easily connect and collaborate with any trading partner while enjoying the peace of mind of a proven service platform that reliably handles hundreds of millions of transactions annually without the need for any customer interaction.
From the factory to the warehouse, from distributor to retail storefront, achieve new levels of business connectivity and performance with the world's most complete commerce network.
TrueCommerce: Connect. Integrate. Accelerate.
For more information, visit https://www.truecommerce.com.
Yegor Kuznetsov, TrueCommerce
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: TrueCommerce via Globenewswire
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
PayByPhone Supports Additional Languages16.8.2018 19:47 | Pressemelding
Drivers can now use the app in Spanish and Chinese VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Drivers who pay for their parking with the PayByPhone app can now use the app in Spanish, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese. Later this year, the leading mobile parking payment service will also be available in Punjabi. The support of multiple languages increases PayByPhone’s usability for its diverse consumer base, who are located across North America, Europe, and Australia. To gain access to the newly supported languages within PayByPhone, drivers can simply download the latest version of the app and set their iOS or Android device to their preferred language. “We’re excited to have expanded our language offerings beyond English and French,” said Barrie Arnold, Chief Commercial Officer, PayByPhone North America. “PayByPhone is available in many multicultural cities worldwide, and this update improves the app’s accessibility. PayByPhone has gained a global presen
Global Dairy Platform Announces Dairy Farmers of America CEO Rick Smith as New Board Chair16.8.2018 17:52 | Pressemelding
ROSEMONT, Ill., Aug. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Dairy Platform (GDP), a pre-competitive collaboration of dairy sector organizations focused on encouraging the appropriate intake of nutrient-rich dairy foods and demonstrating the sector’s role in sustainable agriculture, today announced the appointment of Rick Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dairy Farmers of America as Chair of the Board of Directors. “It is truly an honor to serve as Chair of GDP’s Board of Directors,” noted Mr. Smith. “We are facing global food and health challenges that need short and long-term solutions. The work of GDP creates an avenue for collaborative action that demonstrates dairy’s valuable contribution to global food systems, healthy diets and sustainable livelihoods.” Mr. Smith will serve on the board along with Fonterra Co-operative Group Chief Executive Officer Mr. Miles Hurrell; China Mengniu Dairy Company Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Minfang (Jeffery) Lu; Ro
GridGain Systems Named to Inc. 500 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Second Consecutive Year16.8.2018 09:00 | Pressemelding
GridGain Ranks 17th among Software Companies, 13th in San Francisco Metro Area FOSTER CITY, Calif., Aug. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced it has been named to the 37th annual Inc. 500 list, a highly regarded ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. This is the second year in a row GridGain has been named to the list. GridGain’s rank of 158 on this year’s Inc. 500 list is up from number 187 last year. The company is ranked 17th among software companies, 13th in the San Francisco metro area, and 37th in the state of California. The Inc. 500 represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment – its independent small and midsized businesses. GridGain provides an in-memory computing platform that delivers speed, scale and high availability to data-intensive applications. Built on a memory-centric archite
Perceptyx Named One of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for the 4th Consecutive Year16.8.2018 05:37 | Pressemelding
INC 5000 award recognizes Perceptyx’s continued innovation and partnership with many of the world’s best companies SAN DIEGO, Aug. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For the 4th consecutive year, Perceptyx has made the prestigious INC 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies. A recognized leader in people analytics, Perceptyx specializes in facilitating organizational change through the strategic use of employee surveys and management consulting. Longtime partners with many of the world's largest organizations, Perceptyx is uniquely capable of delivering insights across heavily distributed organizations with complex hierarchies in a way that’s as unique as an organization’s culture and brand. “We’re proud to be recognized among America’s fastest growing companies again,” says John Borland, Co-founder and CEO of Perceptyx. “We believe that our clients are the real heroes of their organizations. It has been our honor to help so many of the world’s best companies realize their g
Bombardier Establishes Automatic Securities Disposition Plan15.8.2018 22:48 | Pressemelding
Not for distribution to U.S. news wire services or public dissemination in the United States Plan permits sales of vested shares earned by certain senior executives in accordance with predetermined instructions Plan reinforces the incentive effect of performance-based compensation by allowing for the sale of shares on the open market over a period of up to two years at prevailing market prices, regardless of any subsequent material non-public information participants may receive Plan participants must satisfy Bombardier’s minimum stock ownership guidelines for senior executives MONTRÉAL, Aug. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bombardier announced today that it has established an automatic securities disposition plan (“ASDP”) in accordance with applicable Canadian provincial securities legislation. The ASDP allows for the exercise and sale of vested securities earned by certain senior executives of Bombardier as part of their overall performance-based compensation. Under Canadian securities
Cisco Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Earnings15.8.2018 22:05 | Pressemelding
• Q4 Results: Revenue: $12.8 billion ▪ Increase of 6% year over year ▪ Recurring revenue was 32% of total revenue, up 1 point year over year Earnings per Share: GAAP: $0.81; Non-GAAP: $0.70 ▪ Non-GAAP EPS increased 15% year over year • FY 2018 Results: Revenue: $49.3 billion; increase of 3% year over year Earnings per Share: GAAP: $0.02; Non-GAAP: $2.60 ▪ Non-GAAP EPS increased 9% year over year ▪ GAAP results include a $10.4 billion charge related to the enactment of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Acts • Q1 FY 2019 Guidance: Revenue: 5% to 7% growth year over year Earnings per Share: GAAP: $0.69 to $0.74; Non-GAAP: $0.70 to $0.72 SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cisco today reported fourth quarter and fiscal year results for the period ended July 28, 2018. Cisco reported fourth quarter revenue of $12.8 billion, net income on a generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) basis of $3.8 billion or $0.81 per share, and non-GAAP net income of $3.3 billion or $0.70 per share.
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom