Tech21 Announces New Collection Designed to Protect the Samsung Galaxy Note8 Drop After Drop.
Tech21, the leader in impact protection for mobile devices, today announced a new collection of innovative cases and screen shields for the Samsung Galaxy Note8 made of unique, patented impact protection materials that guarantee the most effective drop protection on the market.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170823005888/en/
Evo Tactical for Samsung Galaxy Note8 (Photo: Business Wire)
Tech21 products are designed to protect, drop after drop. The company does this by using scientifically proven impact materials, innovative design and a rigorous testing methodology developed in partnership with the National Physical Laboratory. Tech21 cases are drop tested 20 times to ensure durability and long lasting protection able to withstand the multiple drops that occur in the everyday use of a smartphone.
The new range includes:
Cases to match all personalities
- Evo Check – More Than Skin Deep. There’s more to Evo Check than meets the eye. This case adds a subtle detail to the Galaxy Note8’s original beauty. But sitting beneath its unique check pattern design is an effective three-layer protection system which includes FlexShock™, an impact material unique to tech21 that provides up to 3 metres/10 feet of drop protection. Evo Check comes in Smokey/Black and Clear/White. Available at tech21.com, Smokey/Black is also available at Three, EE, O2, Very.co.uk at MSRP £34.99 Clear/White is also available at Carphone Warehouse
- Evo Tactical – Raw, Tactile Feel. Designed to endure the busy day ahead while complimenting the Galaxy Note8’s premium design, Evo Tactical combines durable materials with refined, contrasting textures. The case comes equipped with a three-layer protection system that includes FlexShock™, and offers drop protection up to 3 metres/10 feet. The Evo Tactical case comes in black. Available at tech21.com and Carphone Warehouse at MSRP £34.99
- Evo Wallet – Access Everything. Comfortably. With busy lifestyles we want quick and easy access to the things we use most throughout the day – our phone and our cards. The Evo Wallet features two concealed card slots in its folio cover, where cards are kept secure and easily accessible. With FlexShock™, the case also provides up to 3 metres/10 feet of drop protection. The Evo Wallet case comes in black. Available at tech21.com, Carphone Warehouse, O2 and Very.co.uk at MSRP £44.99
- Pure Clear – Protect. Reveal. The Galaxy Note8 is beautifully designed, and a case should enhance this design. Using new materials and cutting edge technology, Pure Clear is significantly more transparent than any other clear case. Featuring BulletShield™, it’s also 50% thinner and 50% lighter than the market leader and provides up to 2 metres/6.6 feet of drop protection. Available at tech21.com, Carphone Warehouse, O2 and Very.co.uk at MSRP £34.99
Market leading screen protection
- Impact Shield with Anti-Scratch – Advanced protection. Enduring clarity. Designed to work perfectly with the subtle curves of your screen while the strong, lasting adhesive holds it in place from edge to edge, Impact Shield Anti-Scratch has a hard, durable coating which keeps your screen smooth and crystal clear for longer than ever. It also comes equipped with BulletShield™ to absorb impact force and eliminate the fear of damaging your screen. Available at tech21.com, Carphone Warehouse, O2 and Very.co.uk at MSRP £29.99
Since 2005, tech21 has been developing the most advanced, scientifically proven cases and screen shields for mobile, tablet and laptop devices worldwide. tech21 combines science, engineering and British design to create products that address three core consumer benefits: style, protection and performance. As the brand evolves to continue meeting the needs of its consumers, tech21 has developed the most advanced impact protection material on the market – FlexShock™. The ultra-thin and lightweight material absorbs and dissipates force and can withstand drops up to 10 feet. In addition, tech21 puts all its products through a rigorous testing program, and in an industry first has partnered with the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) to develop its testing methodology. This ensures that the tests tech21 products have to pass are overseen by independent experts. Tech21 is the number one case brand in the UK. For more information, visit tech21.com.
Atomic PR on behalf of tech21
Phone: (0)20 3861 3901
Om Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
California Sports Surfaces Announces New Senior Leadership22.9.2017 20:21 | Pressemelding
The California Sports Surfaces (CSS) brand, as part of ICP Construction (ICP), today announces the appointments of Steve Lock as global vice president; John Graham as leader, strategic accounts and global relationships; and Malcolm Parkes as managing director, Australia California Sports Surfaces. CSS is the leading supplier of such prestigious sports surfacing solutions as DecoTurf, Plexicushion Prestige, Rebound Ace, Premier Sports Coatings, Premier Court and Plexitrac. These world-renowned product lines supply the US Open, the Australian Open and other distinguished sporting events. Steve Lock has assumed the role of global vice president, responsible for managing the US and global sales and marketing teams for California Sport Surfaces. He was previously the leader for California Sports Surfaces in Australia and the Asia/Pacific region, and will be relocating to ICP global headquar
CORRECTING and REPLACING Smiths Detection Wins Biggest Ever Single Order for Next-Generation Hold Baggage Scanner for Frankfurt Airport22.9.2017 16:02 | Pressemelding
Please replace the release with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions to the headline, subhead and body of the release. The corrected release reads: SMITHS DETECTION WINS BIGGEST EVER SINGLE ORDER FOR NEXT-GENERATION HOLD BAGGAGE SCANNER FOR FRANKFURT AIRPORT Advanced HI-SCAN 10080 XCT hold baggage scanners offer flexible, sophisticated detection capabilities Smiths Detection has won its largest single order ever for its advanced HI-SCAN 10080 XCT hold baggage scanners, with an associated eight-year service agreement. The contract covers 35 of our HI-SCAN 10080 XCT next-generation scanners to support the upgrade to the ECAC Standard 3 explosives detection systems. The solution will deliver increased security and operational efficiency, and can easily be upgraded to mee
California Sports Surfaces’ Rebound Ace Portable Court to be Used at Inaugural Laver Cup22.9.2017 14:37 | Pressemelding
California Sports Surfaces (CSS), a brand under ICP Construction (ICP), is pleased to announce its innovative Rebound Ace Portable sport surfacing system is being used in the inaugural Laver Cup in Prague, Czech Republic, Sept. 22-24, 2017. CSS’s Rebound Ace system was selected to provide comfort, consistency and playability to the Laver Cup participants, who represent the best tennis players in the world. For this event, organizers worked with California Sports Surfaces to create a stunning black surface that would keep spectators focused on the game play. Rebound Ace Portable is an interlocking, temporary court system that provides premium cushion and comfort to maximize players’ performance. It has been chosen for use for several high-profile events, including the Fed Cup, Davis Cup, and the Singapore-based WTA Finals, for which it was specifically created. Laver Cup is modeled afte
Mobile RPG ‘King’s Raid’ Set to Launch in European Markets22.9.2017 11:00 | Pressemelding
Mobile RPG “King’s Raid” which was launched in February in Korea, North America and SEA, is officially launching in European Markets (Google Play and Apple App Store) this month. This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170922005006/en/ Mobile RPG King’s Raid is officially launching in European Markets (Google Play and Apple App Store). It is a Character Collection mobile RPG game full of charming characters and high-end graphics. It includes real-time PvP and large scale Raid content. King’s Raid was launched in February in Korea, North America, and SEA. King’s Raid developed by Vespa Interactive went viral and became a hot Mobile RPG even with limited marketing and lack of brand recognition. As it slowly made the charts in Popularity and Grossing Sales in both markets, it succeeded in reaching the Top 5 in both major App markets in Korea within a month
IBC2017 Reports Record Visitor Numbers in Its 50th Year22.9.2017 09:32 | Pressemelding
In its 50th anniversary, IBC2017 has confirmed a year-on-year increase in visitor numbers, marking a record attendance of 57,669 across the six day event. Visitors from across the expanding media ecosystem had the opportunity to learn about the opportunities offered by technologies - including social media TV, OTT, VR, AR, Cloud, IP, Bots and 5G - and to meet the most intelligent robots. Visitors to the 15 exhibition halls witnessed many exciting new launches; Launch Pad grew year-on-year with a record number of exhibitors; the Future Reality Theatre and Content Everywhere Hub free programmes were packed with diverse and new exciting content, embracing the transformation. Conference delegates packed the Forum to hear from leading experts from Facebook, Google, CNN, HTC Viveport, Dolby, C4 and ITV to discuss and debate the hot topics challenging the industry with a focus on m
The Listing of Money Trade Coin on Cryptocurrency Exchange and the Rising Promise of a New Era in Dubai21.9.2017 17:45 | Pressemelding
MONEY TRADE COIN, the new age cryptocurrency, dazzled its investors’ expectations by listing on NovaExchange. Immediate trading began post the launch by Money Trade Coin’s founder and CEO, Mr. Amit Lakhanpal and H.E. Sheikh Saqer Al Nahyan. The listing event held on September 17 at Burj Al Arab was witnessed by a list of 40 VIP businessmen including H.E. Sheikh Jumaa Al Maktoum, Mr. Faisal Almaazmi, his principal advisor and director of Greenland Capital Properties, Mr. Charles Said Kiwan founder of MVP Tech and Mr. Khaled Abdulla, Head of Communications MENA at Barclays PLC. This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170921006013/en/ Amit Lakhanpal greets H.E. Sheikh Saqer Al Nahyan (Photo: AETOS Wire) Money Trade Coin, the propagator of the “Cryptocurrency correct knowledge” l
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom