Tech21 Announces New Collection Designed to Protect the Samsung Galaxy Note8 Drop After Drop.
Tech21, the leader in impact protection for mobile devices, today announced a new collection of innovative cases and screen shields for the Samsung Galaxy Note8 made of unique, patented impact protection materials that guarantee the most effective drop protection on the market.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170823005888/en/
Evo Tactical for Samsung Galaxy Note8 (Photo: Business Wire)
Tech21 products are designed to protect, drop after drop. The company does this by using scientifically proven impact materials, innovative design and a rigorous testing methodology developed in partnership with the National Physical Laboratory. Tech21 cases are drop tested 20 times to ensure durability and long lasting protection able to withstand the multiple drops that occur in the everyday use of a smartphone.
The new range includes:
Cases to match all personalities
- Evo Check – More Than Skin Deep. There’s more to Evo Check than meets the eye. This case adds a subtle detail to the Galaxy Note8’s original beauty. But sitting beneath its unique check pattern design is an effective three-layer protection system which includes FlexShock™, an impact material unique to tech21 that provides up to 3 metres/10 feet of drop protection. Evo Check comes in Smokey/Black and Clear/White. Available at tech21.com, Smokey/Black is also available at Three, EE, O2, Very.co.uk at MSRP £34.99 Clear/White is also available at Carphone Warehouse
- Evo Tactical – Raw, Tactile Feel. Designed to endure the busy day ahead while complimenting the Galaxy Note8’s premium design, Evo Tactical combines durable materials with refined, contrasting textures. The case comes equipped with a three-layer protection system that includes FlexShock™, and offers drop protection up to 3 metres/10 feet. The Evo Tactical case comes in black. Available at tech21.com and Carphone Warehouse at MSRP £34.99
- Evo Wallet – Access Everything. Comfortably. With busy lifestyles we want quick and easy access to the things we use most throughout the day – our phone and our cards. The Evo Wallet features two concealed card slots in its folio cover, where cards are kept secure and easily accessible. With FlexShock™, the case also provides up to 3 metres/10 feet of drop protection. The Evo Wallet case comes in black. Available at tech21.com, Carphone Warehouse, O2 and Very.co.uk at MSRP £44.99
- Pure Clear – Protect. Reveal. The Galaxy Note8 is beautifully designed, and a case should enhance this design. Using new materials and cutting edge technology, Pure Clear is significantly more transparent than any other clear case. Featuring BulletShield™, it’s also 50% thinner and 50% lighter than the market leader and provides up to 2 metres/6.6 feet of drop protection. Available at tech21.com, Carphone Warehouse, O2 and Very.co.uk at MSRP £34.99
Market leading screen protection
- Impact Shield with Anti-Scratch – Advanced protection. Enduring clarity. Designed to work perfectly with the subtle curves of your screen while the strong, lasting adhesive holds it in place from edge to edge, Impact Shield Anti-Scratch has a hard, durable coating which keeps your screen smooth and crystal clear for longer than ever. It also comes equipped with BulletShield™ to absorb impact force and eliminate the fear of damaging your screen. Available at tech21.com, Carphone Warehouse, O2 and Very.co.uk at MSRP £29.99
Since 2005, tech21 has been developing the most advanced, scientifically proven cases and screen shields for mobile, tablet and laptop devices worldwide. tech21 combines science, engineering and British design to create products that address three core consumer benefits: style, protection and performance. As the brand evolves to continue meeting the needs of its consumers, tech21 has developed the most advanced impact protection material on the market – FlexShock™. The ultra-thin and lightweight material absorbs and dissipates force and can withstand drops up to 10 feet. In addition, tech21 puts all its products through a rigorous testing program, and in an industry first has partnered with the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) to develop its testing methodology. This ensures that the tests tech21 products have to pass are overseen by independent experts. Tech21 is the number one case brand in the UK. For more information, visit tech21.com.
Atomic PR on behalf of tech21
Phone: (0)20 3861 3901
Om Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
Integral Expands Cryptocurrency Market Data Services to Include 14 Cryptocurrencies and 16 Exchanges23.1.2018 22:00 | Pressemelding
Integral (www.integral.com), the financial technology partner trusted by leading banks, brokers, and investment managers to design, deliver and grow their FX businesses, announced today that it has expanded its market data offering for cryptocurrencies to include 14 major cryptocurrencies connecting to all major exchange sources across the U.S., Europe and Asia including Japan and Hong Kong. “An accurate, stable, and reliable reference price is a requirement for any market maker,” said Harpal Sandhu, CEO of Integral. “The Cryptocurrency Market Data Service connects to the most price sources and applies the most advanced price discovery algorithm available.” Integral has years of experience as a technology leader and innovator in foreign exchange and is now applying this ingenuity to the cryptocurrency market. The Market Data Service uses algorithms developed with Stanford University for Integral FX Benchmark to provide the most precise reference prices for cryptocurrencies. “Integral’s
Kimbal Riley to Become Vista Group CEO23.1.2018 21:57 | Pressemelding
Vista Group International (NZX & ASX: VGL) has today announced that Kimbal Riley will take over as Group CEO from Murray Holdaway. Mr Holdaway will take up the position of Chief Product Officer (CPO) for Vista Group, and will continue in his role as an Executive Director on the Vista Group board. This has taken place as part of a succession planning process and will deliver a seamless transition within the business. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180123006545/en/ Kimbal Riley becomes CEO of Vista Group International (Photo: Business Wire) Mr Riley has had an extensive career in senior executive roles in the IT and Services industries in New Zealand and overseas. He joined Vista Group four years ago, with the past two years as CEO of Vista Entertainment Solutions (VES), which is responsible for the largest proportion of the Group’s revenue. He has been focused on building scale in the business and under his lea
IFF Breaks Ground on Flavors/Fragrances Site in Sri City, India23.1.2018 17:00 | Pressemelding
Regulatory News: International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (NYSE: IFF) (Euronext Paris: IFF), a leading innovator of sensory experiences that move the world, has broken ground on a new flavors and fragrances plant located in Sri City, in the State of Andhra Pradesh in India. Part of a larger investment into the Greater Asia region, the plant is expected to be commercialized in December 2019. The new facility, which will be the largest flavor and fragrance manufacturing facility in India and the largest IFF site in Greater Asia, occupies a 32-acre/130,000m2 plot and will serve IFF flavors and fragrances customers across India and the region. “In this economically vibrant country, it is critical that we invest to provide our customers with winning tastes and scents,” said IFF Chairman and CEO Andreas Fibig. “This new facility is fitted with capabilities tailored for our customers’ needs. Coupled with our excellent consumer insights teams and their deep understanding of the local markets, w
Global Eagle to Elevate Airline Passenger Experience Over North America with More SES HTS Satellite Capacity23.1.2018 14:33 | Pressemelding
Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (NASDAQ: ENT) is aiming to provide airline passengers travelling across North America with a connected inflight experience far more like the one passengers enjoy on the ground, tripling the amount of high throughput satellite (HTS) capacity secured with SES Networks aboard the SES-15 satellite. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180123005989/en/ Global Eagle to Elevate Airline Passenger Experience Over North America with More SES HTS Satellite Capacity (Photo: Business Wire) SES announced today that Global Eagle has secured a major increase of Ku-band capacity on its new hybrid SES-15 HTS satellite to enable the delivery of high-speed broadband and a wide range of inflight communications and operational applications aboard commercial airline flights throughout the US, including the increasingly important US mainland to Hawaii routes. The multi-year agreement is the latest contract t
Optiv Security Names Simon Church as General Manager and Executive Vice President, Europe; Accelerates International Growth Strategy with Expansion in Europe23.1.2018 14:05 | Pressemelding
Optiv Security, a market-leading provider of end-to-end cyber security solutions, today announced it is continuing to accelerate its international growth strategy by naming Simon Church as general manager and executive vice president, Europe. In his newly created role, Church will establish and grow Optiv’s presence in Europe, enabling the company to serve locally-based organizations and global clients with expanded skills, knowledge and presence. Optiv serves more than 60% of the Fortune 1000, and this appointment will increase its ability to provide US and international clients with worldwide expertise and experience, assisting them in reducing the complexity of their cyber security programs while maximizing the efficacy and value of their security investments. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180123005315/en/ Optiv Security Names Simon Church as General Manager and Executive Vice President, Europe; Accelerate
LEGO® Education Launches New Maker Activities for Schools23.1.2018 14:00 | Pressemelding
LEGO® Education Maker, a continuum of activities for early learning through middle school, is available today to schools around the world. The activities are centered around the iconic LEGO brick and inspired by the open-ended, playful creativity of making. The new, free LEGO Education Maker activities include stimulating challenges for every student at every education level and incorporate LEGO Education solutions including LEGO Education STEAM Park, LEGO Education Simple Machines, LEGO Education WeDo 2.0, LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 and LEGO Education Simple and Powered Machines. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180123005927/en/ LEGO® Education Launches New Maker Activities for Schools (Photo: Business Wire) New LEGO Education Maker activities provide unlimited learning for all ages The new LEGO Education Maker activities place educators in the role of facilitators, as they guide their students through a s
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom