Tech Industry Innovators Come Together at CES Asia 2017
The third annual CES Asia 2017 kicks off tomorrow in Shanghai, China, with leading technology powerhouses and innovative startups showcasing how their products are changing the world for the better. With more than 450 exhibitors from 22 countries, regions and territories, CES Asia is the only show in the Asian market that showcases the full spectrum of technology across 19 product categories. CES Asia is a carefully curated event focused on featuring the most innovative and exciting technology the industry has to offer, providing an unparalleled platform for companies looking to enter the Asian market. Owned and produced by Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™ and co-produced by Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd. (Shanghai Intex), CES Asia 2017 will take place June 7-9 in Shanghai, China.
Here are a few things not to be missed at CES Asia 2017:
New and Expanded Show Floor
- Five halls of exhibit space, an increase from four in 2016
- Leading brands like BYD, Hyundai, NEVS and Honda showcasing latest in vehicle technology
- Expanded firsthand self-driving experience from BMW, Continental and Baidu’s Intelligent Driving Group
- Startup Park featuring over 75 startups from 10 countries, regions and territories around the world led by major tech hubs, including Zhanghiang Hi-Tech Park (ZJ Park), La French Tech, KNU Start-up & Entrepreneurship Foundation, Holland Innovation Network Shenzhen Valley Ventures, and Tuoniao
- Startup Stage (SNIEC, Hall N4), a new dedicated stage showcasing a flash pitch competition by Johnson & Johnson Innovation and presentations from startup group organizers
- Brand new CES Asia Innovation Awards featuring the top tech products across all 19 categories
Brand New Product Categories
- Augmented/Virtual Reality, led by industry giants Carl Zeiss and DreamWorld USA
- Drones, featuring top exhibitors such as Digital China Group, Mota Group and YUNEEC
- Internet of Things (IoT), including market leaders Garmin, Haier, igloohome, JD.com and Tencent
Dynamic Conference Programming Highlighting Top Industry Experts
- Huawei Opening Keynote Address, featuring Mr. Wan Biao, COO, will present Huawei’s strategic vision and industry outlook for how to build a better intelligent terminal ecosystem (Wednesday, June 7, 9:30 – 11 AM, Kerry, Level 3, Grand Shanghai Ballroom 2-3)
- Microsoft Keynote Address, featuring VPs Peter Han and Rodney Clark, will lay out Microsoft’s vision for “building the possible” (Wednesday, June 7, 4-5 PM, Kerry Hotel, Level 3, Grand Shanghai Ballroom 2-3)
- Baidu Keynote Address, featuring Mr. Gu Weihao, GM of Baidu Intelligent Vehicle Division, will discuss Baidu’s “Apollo Plan” where Baidu will provide an open, complete and reliable software platform for the automotive and autonomous driving industry (Thursday, June 8, 9:30-10:30 AM, Kerry, Level 3, Grand Shanghai Ballroom 2-3)
- JD.com Keynote Address, featuring Zhang Chen, CTO, and Dr. Li Kefeng, VP, will be a discussion on how JD.com is leveraging artificial intelligence, smart devices, augmented/virtual reality and big data to make e-commerce smarter and more interconnected (Thursday, June 8, 4-5 PM, Kerry, Level 3, Grand Shanghai Ballroom 2-3)
- Entertainment Keynote: Featuring Le Vision Pictures, with Zhang Zhao, chairman and CEO, Le Vision Pictures, and Adam Goodman, president, Le Vision Entertainment who will share their experiences, insights and strategies around the business of film and media (Thursday, June 8, 1:30-2:15 PM, Kerry, Level 3, Grand Shanghai Ballroom 2-3)
- Sports Business Innovation: Tech Disruption in Sports, featuring executives from all facets of the sports industry, including NBA China’s CEO David Shoemaker (Wednesday, June 7, 11:15 AM – 12 PM, Kerry, Level 3, Pudong 5-6)
- Last Gadget Standing Competition presenting a chance to see the most cutting edge products in action, live on the N5 stage, and in a special paparazzi immersion experience (Wednesday, June 7, 11-12 PM, SNIEC, Hall N5, N5 Stage)
- Robots on the Runway , a one-of-a-kind event featuring cutting edge robotics walking the runway (Wednesday, June 7, 2-3 PM, and Thursday, June 8,10-11 AM SNIEC, Hall N5, N5 Stage)
About CES Asia:
Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)TM and co-produced by Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd (Shanghai Intex), CES Asia is the premier event for the consumer technology industry, showcasing the full breadth and depth of the innovation value-chain in the Asian marketplace. Key global businesses come to this new event to grow and reinforce their brand by showcasing the latest products and technologies to consumer tech industry executives, foreign buyers, international media and a limited number of consumers from China. Attendees have exclusive access to some of the largest brands from China and around the world, while celebrating the innovation that defines the consumer technology sector.
About Consumer Technology Association:
Consumer Technology Association (CTA) is the trade association representing the $292 billion U.S. consumer technology industry, which supports more than 15 million U.S. jobs. More than 2,200 companies – 80 percent are small businesses and startups; others are among the world’s best known brands – enjoy the benefits of CTA membership including policy advocacy, market research, technical education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CTA also owns and produces CES® – the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. Profits from CES are reinvested into CTA’s industry services.
About Shanghai Intex:
Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd was originally the exhibition organizing business of Shanghai Intex, a pioneering exhibition organizer established in 1995. Shanghai Intex is jointly overseen by the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Shanghai and PNO Exhibition Investment (Dubai) Limited. Starting in 1998, Shanghai Intex has organized over 100 trade shows and conferences with a sum total exhibition space in excess of 2 million sqm. Shanghai Intex is comprised of professional teams with a wealth of experience in organizing major international events, covering the creative industry, healthcare, lifestyle, advanced manufacturing and consumer electronics.
CES Asia 2017 –
June 7-9, Shanghai, China
June 21-24, Amalfi Coast, Italy
Innovate! and Celebrate
October 9-11, San Francisco, CA
CES Unveiled Amsterdam
October 26, Amsterdam, Netherlands
January 9-12, Las Vegas, NV
Om Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
"Complete Your Game!"The 13th Global Game Exhibition G-STAR 2017 Opens to Success21.11.2017 03:39 | Pressemelding
The start of the G-STAR Game Show and Trade All Round 2017, an international game exhibition that examines the global gaming industry and its future possibilities, was announced at BEXCO, Busan, on November 16th. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171120006218/en/ Opening Ceremony of G-STAR 2017 (Photo: Business Wire) Celebrating its 13th anniversary this year, G-STAR 2017 is hosted by the Korea Game Industry Association (K-GAMES) and co-organized by the G-STAR Organizing Committee and the Busan IT Industry Promotion Agency. It runs for 4 days from the 16th to 19th (Sun). This year’s G-STAR 2017 has been a record success, bringing together 693 companies from 35 countries and exhibiting 2,857 booths - a 5.0% increase from the previous year. G-STAR 2017
The Indian Detective, Starring Russell Peters, Premieres Tuesday, December 19, 2017 on Netflix Worldwide20.11.2017 16:00 | Pressemelding
Full release here. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171120005203/en/ (Photo: Business Wire) Following today’s announcement by Netflix, THE INDIAN DETECTIVE , a four-part comedy-drama series starring international comedy sensation Russell Peters, award-winning actor Anupam Kher (The Big Sick, Silver Linings Playbook), the iconic William Shatner (Star Trek), Christina Cole (Suits, Casino Royale), Hamza Haq (mother!, Bon Cop, Bad Cop 2), Akshay Kumar (Star Wars Ep VIII), Meren Reddy (Madiba, Homeland) and Mishqah Parthiephal (Keeping Up with the Kandasamys, Snake Park), will premiere on December 19, 2017 on Netflix worldwide, following an initial run on CTV Canada in November.
Andersen Global Expands Presence in Italy with New Location in Venice-Mestre, on the Venetian Mainland20.11.2017 14:30 | Pressemelding
Andersen Global is proud to announce a new presence in Venice-Mestre, on the Venetian mainland in Italy through the expansion of Italian member firm, Andersen Tax & Legal. In addition, the Milan office will relocate at the end of November. The new office in Mestre and new location in Milan have been established to better serve the growing client base in Italy. Andersen Tax & Legal now has six locations in Italy: Milan, Brescia, Rome, Venice, Mestre, and Monza. Andrea De Vecchi, Office Managing Partner of Andersen Tax & Legal in Italy, and Regional Managing Partner in Europe shared, “Our new location in Venice-Mestre and expanded presence in Milan allow us to better serve our clients and continue to build our capabilities within the region. Through this expansion, we are able to reach new markets and also improve the quality of life for our employees.” Venice-Mestre is a sign
AGCO’s Innovation Rewarded with Prestigious Awards at Agritechnica 201720.11.2017 14:00 | Pressemelding
AGCO, Your Agriculture Company, (NYSE:AGCO), a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment and solutions, achieved remarkable success with 17 major awards at the prestigious Agritechnica 2017 event in Hannover, Germany. As a result of the votes cast by an independent expert committee, AGCO was once again one of the most successful manufacturers at Agritechnica 2017 by way of the number of innovation awards received. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171120005614/en/ The new Fendt Track Tractor 943 Vario MT won the treasured award "Machine of the Year 2018" in the Category XXL Tractors (Photo: Business Wire) “Winning these significant awards is a testament to our continued commitment to deliver high-tech solutions for farmers feeding the world,” said Martin Richenhagen
NexPlayer HTML5 Player Fully Compatible with Conviva across All Browsers and Devices20.11.2017 14:00 | Pressemelding
NexStreaming, the provider of NexPlayer SDK, the market leader player SDK for OTT apps, announced today that the NexPlayer HTML5 player is fully compatible with Conviva Video AI Platform. This pre-integrated solution brings great value to video services: from now on, they will be able to enable the highest quality HLS & DASH live streaming across all browsers and devices with NexPlayer, and ensure an outstanding user experience with accurate analytics about the quality of the video experience thanks to Conviva. In this technology integration, NexPlayer HTML5 is fully optimized with Conviva’s QoE analytics. NexPlayer sends information regarding the use of the HTML5 based OTT service, including when the user pauses the video or the video is buffering as well as information about the frame-rate. Conviva measures and analyzes this information so that video service providers and publishers
Leading Broker ActivTrades Wins Le Fonti Forex Broker of the Year Award for the Second Time20.11.2017 13:30 | Pressemelding
ActivTrades, one of the world’s leading online Forex Brokers, has won the Le Fonti Forex Broker of the Year Award for the second year running. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171120005576/en/ ActivTrades was awarded at the Le Fonti Awards (Photo: Business Wire) A UK-regulated firm with offices in Europe and the Middle East, ActivTrades was selected as the winner by the editorial staff of over 120 journalists at Le Fonti, the international and independent media company and research centre. Le Fonti credited the broker for “aiming to maximise its clients’ trading through a unique mix of superior value proposition, diverse product offering and stellar customer service”. Le Fonti’s judges added that ActivTrades offers “some of the tightest spreads in the industry” a
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom