Tech Industry Innovators Come Together at CES Asia 2017
6.6.2017 07:06 | Business Wire
The third annual CES Asia 2017 kicks off tomorrow in Shanghai, China, with leading technology powerhouses and innovative startups showcasing how their products are changing the world for the better. With more than 450 exhibitors from 22 countries, regions and territories, CES Asia is the only show in the Asian market that showcases the full spectrum of technology across 19 product categories. CES Asia is a carefully curated event focused on featuring the most innovative and exciting technology the industry has to offer, providing an unparalleled platform for companies looking to enter the Asian market. Owned and produced by Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™ and co-produced by Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd. (Shanghai Intex), CES Asia 2017 will take place June 7-9 in Shanghai, China.
Here are a few things not to be missed at CES Asia 2017:
New and Expanded Show Floor
- Five halls of exhibit space, an increase from four in 2016
- Leading brands like BYD, Hyundai, NEVS and Honda showcasing latest in vehicle technology
- Expanded firsthand self-driving experience from BMW, Continental and Baidu’s Intelligent Driving Group
- Startup Park featuring over 75 startups from 10 countries, regions and territories around the world led by major tech hubs, including Zhanghiang Hi-Tech Park (ZJ Park), La French Tech, KNU Start-up & Entrepreneurship Foundation, Holland Innovation Network Shenzhen Valley Ventures, and Tuoniao
- Startup Stage (SNIEC, Hall N4), a new dedicated stage showcasing a flash pitch competition by Johnson & Johnson Innovation and presentations from startup group organizers
- Brand new CES Asia Innovation Awards featuring the top tech products across all 19 categories
Brand New Product Categories
- Augmented/Virtual Reality, led by industry giants Carl Zeiss and DreamWorld USA
- Drones, featuring top exhibitors such as Digital China Group, Mota Group and YUNEEC
- Internet of Things (IoT), including market leaders Garmin, Haier, igloohome, JD.com and Tencent
Dynamic Conference Programming Highlighting Top Industry Experts
- Huawei Opening Keynote Address, featuring Mr. Wan Biao, COO, will present Huawei’s strategic vision and industry outlook for how to build a better intelligent terminal ecosystem (Wednesday, June 7, 9:30 – 11 AM, Kerry, Level 3, Grand Shanghai Ballroom 2-3)
- Microsoft Keynote Address, featuring VPs Peter Han and Rodney Clark, will lay out Microsoft’s vision for “building the possible” (Wednesday, June 7, 4-5 PM, Kerry Hotel, Level 3, Grand Shanghai Ballroom 2-3)
- Baidu Keynote Address, featuring Mr. Gu Weihao, GM of Baidu Intelligent Vehicle Division, will discuss Baidu’s “Apollo Plan” where Baidu will provide an open, complete and reliable software platform for the automotive and autonomous driving industry (Thursday, June 8, 9:30-10:30 AM, Kerry, Level 3, Grand Shanghai Ballroom 2-3)
- JD.com Keynote Address, featuring Zhang Chen, CTO, and Dr. Li Kefeng, VP, will be a discussion on how JD.com is leveraging artificial intelligence, smart devices, augmented/virtual reality and big data to make e-commerce smarter and more interconnected (Thursday, June 8, 4-5 PM, Kerry, Level 3, Grand Shanghai Ballroom 2-3)
- Entertainment Keynote: Featuring Le Vision Pictures, with Zhang Zhao, chairman and CEO, Le Vision Pictures, and Adam Goodman, president, Le Vision Entertainment who will share their experiences, insights and strategies around the business of film and media (Thursday, June 8, 1:30-2:15 PM, Kerry, Level 3, Grand Shanghai Ballroom 2-3)
- Sports Business Innovation: Tech Disruption in Sports, featuring executives from all facets of the sports industry, including NBA China’s CEO David Shoemaker (Wednesday, June 7, 11:15 AM – 12 PM, Kerry, Level 3, Pudong 5-6)
- Last Gadget Standing Competition presenting a chance to see the most cutting edge products in action, live on the N5 stage, and in a special paparazzi immersion experience (Wednesday, June 7, 11-12 PM, SNIEC, Hall N5, N5 Stage)
- Robots on the Runway , a one-of-a-kind event featuring cutting edge robotics walking the runway (Wednesday, June 7, 2-3 PM, and Thursday, June 8,10-11 AM SNIEC, Hall N5, N5 Stage)
About CES Asia:
Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)TM and co-produced by Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd (Shanghai Intex), CES Asia is the premier event for the consumer technology industry, showcasing the full breadth and depth of the innovation value-chain in the Asian marketplace. Key global businesses come to this new event to grow and reinforce their brand by showcasing the latest products and technologies to consumer tech industry executives, foreign buyers, international media and a limited number of consumers from China. Attendees have exclusive access to some of the largest brands from China and around the world, while celebrating the innovation that defines the consumer technology sector.
About Consumer Technology Association:
Consumer Technology Association (CTA) is the trade association representing the $292 billion U.S. consumer technology industry, which supports more than 15 million U.S. jobs. More than 2,200 companies – 80 percent are small businesses and startups; others are among the world’s best known brands – enjoy the benefits of CTA membership including policy advocacy, market research, technical education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CTA also owns and produces CES® – the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. Profits from CES are reinvested into CTA’s industry services.
About Shanghai Intex:
Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd was originally the exhibition organizing business of Shanghai Intex, a pioneering exhibition organizer established in 1995. Shanghai Intex is jointly overseen by the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Shanghai and PNO Exhibition Investment (Dubai) Limited. Starting in 1998, Shanghai Intex has organized over 100 trade shows and conferences with a sum total exhibition space in excess of 2 million sqm. Shanghai Intex is comprised of professional teams with a wealth of experience in organizing major international events, covering the creative industry, healthcare, lifestyle, advanced manufacturing and consumer electronics.
CES Asia 2017 –
June 7-9, Shanghai, China
June 21-24, Amalfi Coast, Italy
Innovate! and Celebrate
October 9-11, San Francisco, CA
CES Unveiled Amsterdam
October 26, Amsterdam, Netherlands
January 9-12, Las Vegas, NV
Om Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
IBC’s Big Screen to Explore the Future of Camera and Display Technologies and the Business Behind Cinema22.8.2017 16:58 | Pressemelding
IBC today announced the details of its Big Screen programme, taking place in a specially built auditorium designed to IBC’s specifications and featuring the very latest in cinema technology. With the latest Dolby Vision dramatic imaging and Dolby Atmos immersive audio sound installation, the four-day programme examines and demonstrates the hottest topics, themes, and insights surrounding the art, science, and business of cinema - from capture through to exhibition. As well as being the home of the Big Screen programme, the auditorium will screen in Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, Baby Driver, the acclaimed Edgar Wright feature from 2017. The programme for 2017, which has been shaped by a committee of global industry professionals, is an insightful examination of the future of cinema. From virtual reality in cinema to laser and camera assessments, visitors will get up to speed
Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Publishing of an Update to the Investigation by the Romanian National Anti-Corruption Directorate22.8.2017 16:38 | Pressemelding
In connection with the investigation triggered by the Romanian National Anti-Corruption Directorate (“DNA”), which we have previously disclosed to the market and to our investors in the initial public offering prospectus dated 26 April 2017, in the supplemental prospectus dated 8 May 2017 (together, the “Prospectus”), as well as in the subsequent public reports, we inform you that, based on the public release no 832/VIII/3 issued on 22 August 2017, the DNA sent to court under the judiciary control Mr. Ioan Bendei (Vice-president of the Board of Directors of RCS & RDS S.A. – the Company’s subsidiary („RCS&RDS”)) in connection with the offences of bribery and accessory to money laundering, as well as RCS&RDS in connection with the offences of bribery and money laundering, INTEGRASOFT S.R.L. (one of RCS&RDS’s subsidiaries in Romania) in connection with the offence of accessory to mon
SailPoint Named a Leader in Cloud-based Identity Governance22.8.2017 14:00 | Pressemelding
SailPoint, the leader in enterprise identity management, was recently named the overall market leader in KuppingerCole’s 2017 “Leadership Compass: Identity as a Service: Cloud-based Provisioning, Access Governance and Federation.” In addition to being named a leader in every category of the report, SailPoint received superior rankings in four of the five evaluation criteria: security, functionality, interoperability and usability. KuppingerCole is an international and independent analyst organization with a strong focus on Information Security and Identity and Access Management. KuppingerCole’s Leadership Compass reports provide an in-depth analysis of the main players in the market, defining each as a follower, challenger or leader. The Leadership Compass Report for IDaaS evaluates leaders in innovation, product features, and market reach for identity-as-a-service offerings tar
Meggitt Training Systems to Exhibit at DSEI 201722.8.2017 14:00 | Pressemelding
Meggitt Training Systems, the leading provider of integrated live-fire and virtual weapons training products and services for armed forces and law enforcement, will participate at Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) through the Georgia Department of Economic Development. The military and security industry event will be held September 12-15, 2017 at ExCeL in London, England. “Today’s threats necessitate maximum realism, despite stretched budgets, and that’s what Meggitt provides to government and commercial customers globally,” said Mark Mears, managing director at Meggitt Training Systems, Ltd. “Although proudly based in Georgia, Meggitt Training Systems is part of Meggitt PLC, a UK-headquartered corporation. As such, we particularly look forward to engaging with current and prospective customers at DSEI, the UK’s largest defense and security trade show.” On
Camelbay Real Estate Management NL B.V. Selects Yardi Voyager22.8.2017 13:58 | Pressemelding
Camelbay Real Estate Management NL B.V. will utilise Yardi Voyager® 7S, a browser-agnostic, fully mobile Software-as-a-Service platform, as its accounting and property management platform. Camelbay will use Yardi Voyager to streamline its property management, leasing and accounting processes for its Dutch real estate portfolio, which is predominantly comprised of commercial office assets. “The automation, transparency and fully integrated accounting and property management that Voyager provides will help us manage our daily financial and operational activities more efficiently and enhance our competitive position within the Dutch office market,” said Alon Levy, Director of Camelbay Real Estate Management NL B.V. “We are very pleased to welcome Camelbay as our latest client in the Netherlands,” said Neal Gemassmer, Vice President of International for Yardi.
Laser Design CyberGage®360, Automated 3D Scanning & Inspection System Adopted by Proto Labs in their State-of-the-Art Metrology Lab22.8.2017 13:44 | Pressemelding
Laser Design, Inc., a subsidiary of CyberOptics (NASDAQ:CYBE), and premier provider of ultra-precise 3D scanning systems and services, announces the adoption of the CyberGage360 3D Scanning and Inspection system by Proto Labs, the world’s fastest digital manufacturing source for custom prototypes and low-volume production parts providing unprecedented speed-to-market value for designers and engineers. “At Proto Labs, we strive to challenge the traditional rules of manufacturing in order to deliver custom manufactured components at unprecedented speeds,” said Dylan Lundberg, Senior Manufacturing Engineer of Protoworks, Proto Labs’ R&D lab. “Everything we do revolves around reducing our customers’ time to market and we do that by digitalizing the entire manufacturing process. From our front-end services to our proprietary processes on the manufacturing floor, you will find thr
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom