SD-WAN Market Leader Aryaka Unveils PASSPORT: Multi-Layered Security Platform and Ecosystem, Partners with Palo Alto Networks, Zscaler, and Radware
First Integrated Platform for Best-of-Breed Application Performance and Multi-Layered Security for Global Enterprises
SAN MATEO, Calif., March 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aryaka®, the leading global SD-WAN provider, today unveiled PASSPORT, its multi-layered security platform and ecosystem, providing global enterprises with best-in-class application performance and security.
"In today's cloud-centric world, global organizations are looking to SD-WAN to deliver solutions that offer reliable global connectivity, fast and consistent application performance anywhere in the world, and enhanced network visibility in an environment that assures the highest level of enterprise-grade security," said Gary Sevounts, Chief Marketing Officer at Aryaka. "Working closely with industry leaders like Palo Alto Networks, Zscaler, and Radware, Aryaka delivers a platform with unified, best-of-breed global SD-WAN and security solutions that are affordable and accessible to all global enterprises."
Components of Aryaka's PASSPORT include:
- Aryaka's global private network provides enterprises with an essential level of security, ensuring that business-critical application traffic is not exposed to the public Internet and does not have entry points that can be exploited by threat actors. Each company's traffic traverses through dedicated, not shared, layer 2 links with enterprise-grade end-to-end encryption.
- Aryaka's network is fortified with industrial-grade security measures, including DDoS attack prevention using Radware's Hybrid Cloud Attack Mitigation.
- Aryaka's edge devices provide built-in advanced security measures such as firewalls and intrusion prevention, as well as integration with Next-Generation firewalls from Palo Alto Networks.
- Aryaka provides a layer of advanced cloud security for non-critical traffic that traverses over the Internet via partnerships with Palo Alto Networks GlobalProtectTM Cloud Services and Zscaler Cloud Security.
- Aryaka provides a combination of industry-leading accelerated direct connectivity to all SaaS and cloud platforms along with additional integrated security from Palo Alto Networks for virtual firewalls hosted in services such as AWS and Microsoft Azure.
Aryaka's Security Ecosystem:
Along with developing its own advanced security controls and layers, Aryaka is providing additional security through three key partnerships with best-in-class enterprise security vendors:
- Palo Alto Networks: As a key component of the integration, Aryaka and Palo Alto Networks provide enterprises with industrial-grade security, including on-premises, cloud-based, and many other cloud service models.
- Radware: The technology deployment implements best-in-class DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack detection and mitigation through Aryaka's private network for their global enterprise customers.
- Zscaler: All non-critical Internet traffic can be forwarded over to the Zscaler cloud to provide advanced security services such as threat protection, data protection, and access control capabilities.
"The cloud has caused enterprises to rethink traditional approaches to network and security solutions in a world where the data center is no longer the defacto destination," said Punit Minocha, Zscaler SVP of Business and Corporate Development. "We are proud to be working with Aryaka on a solution that supports enterprise-class connectivity and provides the performance, security, and agility needed in today's cloud-first world."
By supporting a variety of different use cases, Aryaka, Zscaler, Radware, and Palo Alto Networks allow organizations to benefit from cloud-native private connectivity, application acceleration, SD-WAN, and security solutions without adding network complexity and costs.
Deployed by more than 800 global enterprises, Aryaka is the leading global SD-WAN provider and has the fastest growing SD-WAN solution in the market today, delivering enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications worldwide. Aryaka's global SD-WAN has quickly become the only viable MPLS replacement solution for global enterprises requiring alternatives to legacy WAN infrastructures for mission-critical application delivery.
For information about Aryaka, visit www.aryaka.com.
Aryaka is transforming how global enterprises connect sites and users worldwide, and use mission-critical applications to support modern business execution demands. Aryaka's Global SD-WAN combines a purpose-built private network, SD-WAN, optimization and acceleration techniques, connectivity to cloud platforms, and network visibility in a single solution that is delivered as a service.
Aryaka Media Contact
Director of Marketing
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Aryaka via Globenewswire
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Bombardier Delivers First 90-seat Q400 Aircraft to SpiceJet21.9.2018 16:00 | Pressemelding
SpiceJet becomes the first airline to take advantage of the Q400 aircraft’s increased profit potential TORONTO, Sept. 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bombardier Commercial Aircraft today announced the delivery of its first 90-seat Q400 aircraft. The aircraft was handed over to India’s SpiceJet Limited (“SpiceJet”) the launch operator for the extra-capacity, 90-seat aircraft. “We are excited to induct the 90-seat Q400 aircraft into our fleet,” said Ajay Singh, Chairman and Managing Director, SpiceJet. “The additional seats and performance improvements will result in substantial reduction in unit costs and also we will enable us to address our market needs in the regional space.” “The delivery of the first 90-seat Q400 aircraft showcases the commitment of Bombardier’s Q Series turboprop program to respond to customer requirements as they address traffic growth in regional markets,” said Todd Young, Head of the Q Series Aircraft Program, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft. “I thank and congratul
Service Providers Speed Deployment, Reduce Costs with Patton Cloud Edge Orchestration Service20.9.2018 22:16 | Pressemelding
Now, Telecom and UCaaS service providers can easily provision, manage, monitor, secure, alert, troubleshoot, analyze, and optimize services on the customer premise GAITHERSBURG, Md., Sept. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Patton Electronics—US-manufacturer of UC, cloud, and IoT-enabling solutions for carrier, enterprise, and industrial networks—has launched the new Patton Cloud service for carriers and service providers that deliver All-IP and hybrid voice-and-data services to business subscribers. Patton Cloud delivers a low-cost, easy-to-use, web-based edge-orchestration service that delivers a superior user experience. It offers remote touchless provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting—as well as security and alerting tools that reduce service turn-up costs, trouble tickets, and subscriber attrition. The Patton Cloud service offers quality-control mechanisms including pro-active monitoring and troubleshooting—combined with feature-license distribution pools for managing value-added
Inspirata Promotes Top Executives to Expanded Roles in Digital Pathology20.9.2018 21:12 | Pressemelding
Inspirata Founder and Executive Vice President, Mark Lloyd, is taking on an expanded role overseeing product management, and Inspirata Senior Vice President, Andrew Chomos, has been appointed to General Manager, Digital Pathology, overseeing the Center of Excellence in Pittsburgh along with all North America sales and customer support efforts. Tampa, FL, Sept. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cancer informatics and digital pathology workflow solution provider Inspirata®, Inc. announced today that two of its executives have taken on expanded roles in the company. The two are Inspirata Executive Vice President and Founder, Mark Lloyd, and Senior Vice President and General Manager, Digital Pathology, Andrew Chomos. Dr. Lloyd has accepted the expansion of his role to include product management for Digital Pathology. He is former cancer researcher at both Lombardi Cancer and Moffitt Cancer Center and is Inspirata’s foremost subject matter expert and thought leader on digital pathology and image
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Announces Adoption of Commission Decision Granting Marketing Authorisation Approval in the European Union for XERAVA™ (eravacycline) for the Treatment of Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections20.9.2018 19:08 | Pressemelding
– Broad Product Label for Treatment of Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections – – Phased Commercial Launch Expected in the First Half of 2019 – WATERTOWN, Mass., Sept. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTPH), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing novel antibiotics to treat life-threatening multidrug-resistant (MDR) infections, today announced that the European Commission (EC) has adopted the Decision granting marketing authorisation for XERAVA (eravacycline) for injection for the treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections (cIAI) in adults in the European Union. In clinical trials, XERAVA was well-tolerated and achieved high clinical cure rates in patients with cIAI, demonstrating statistical non-inferiority to two widely used comparators – ertapenem and meropenem. “The European approval of XERAVA, right after our recently announced FDA approval, marks our second significant regulatory approval within one month
UPDATE— Taconic Biosciences Becomes the First Animal Model Provider on General Services Administration Contract Schedule20.9.2018 18:07 | Pressemelding
RENSSELAER, N.Y., Sept. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Taconic Biosciences, a global leader in providing genetically engineered rodent model solutions, announces a new relationship with Government Scientific Source (GSS). GSS is a leading dedicated distributor of laboratory equipment to federal, state, and local governments on contract with the GSA (General Services Administration). By having Taconic’s products available via GSS, they can now be accessed by all federal agencies, including but not limited to the National Institutes of Health and the Department of Defense. Taconic is the only animal model provider affiliated with GSS and the only animal model provider available on GSA Contract. “An important component of providing customers with the best animal model solutions is access to key resources. Through this exciting new relationship with GSS, Taconic can now easily connect with scientists doing some of the most valuable research in the world and provide them with high quality sol
Digital Transformation is Not a One-Off — It’s About the Digital Journey20.9.2018 17:44 | Pressemelding
SoftServe study confirms four digital journey states with 71 percent of enterprises reporting early stages of adoption AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SoftServe, a leading digital authority and consulting company, today released the results of its market research study that examines how enterprises are responding to the digital economy. The research found that 71 percent of the respondents in the United States and the European Union are in the early stages—Reveal and Transform—of four unique states across the Enterprise Digital Journey. For an in-depth analysis and the full results, read The Enterprise Digital Journey white paper. With fierce competition in today’s global landscape, leveraging cutting-edge technology and deploying new business models is not a one-off pursuit, but rather a continuous process of iteration and refinement. Companies should stop referring to Digital Transformation and instead plan for a continuous Digital Journey. “The term Digital Transfo
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom