Rimini Street Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results
Rimini Street, Inc., the leading global independent provider of enterprise software support services for SAP SE’s (NYSE:SAP) Business Suite, BusinessObjects and HANA Database software and Oracle Corporation’s (NYSE:ORCL) Siebel, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, E-Business Suite, Oracle Database, Oracle Middleware, Hyperion, Oracle Retail, Oracle Agile PLM and Oracle ATG Web Commerce software, today announced its preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year ending December 31, 2016.
Record Results and 44 Consecutive Quarters of Growth
The Company’s fourth quarter of 2016 marked its 44th consecutive quarter of growth, and fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2016 results include new records in revenue, full year annualized subscription revenue and deferred revenue.
Rimini Street also completed a record number of new client transactions worldwide in the fourth quarter with 166 clients signed, representing a 57% increase year over year. Additionally, for the full fiscal year, the Company completed a record 496 new client transactions, a 60% increase year over year, and increased its total signed clients to date by 39% year over year to 1,763.
Additional fourth quarter and full fiscal year results:
- Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2016 increased 42% year over year to $47 million.
- Annualized subscription revenue for the fourth quarter of 2016 increased 42% year over year to $188 million.
- Revenue for full fiscal year 2016 increased 36% year over year to $161 million.
- Deferred revenue for full fiscal year 2016 increased 53% year over year to $164 million.
- Billings for the full fiscal year 2016 increased 56% year over year to $218 million.
- Hired 197 new employees worldwide in fiscal year 2016, expanding the global workforce 30% year over year to over 850 professionals.
The above information is preliminary and subject to the completion of our year-end financial audit.
Fiscal 2016 Achievements and Highlights
Invested in growth and expansion worldwide including:
- Announced strong momentum and expansion of operations in Japan, Israel and Eastern Europe, Latin America, Europe, and Australia and New Zealand, including opening new offices in Osaka, Melbourne and Stockholm to support the growing global demand for Rimini Street services.
- Launched local operations in Seoul, South Korea, and appointed a new country manager to lead the operation.
- Launched support for two new product lines – SAP HANA Database and Oracle ATG Web Commerce – expanding the Company’s portfolio to 13 products, and increasing the opportunities for Oracle and SAP licensees to switch to Rimini Street support.
- Set a new industry standard for premium enterprise software support with the unilateral implementation of improved Service Level Agreements for all clients at no additional cost, featuring a guaranteed 15-minute or less response time for Priority 1 critical cases and a 30-minute or less response for Priority 2 urgent cases.
- Closed a record number of support cases – more than 19,000 cases across 42 countries – and achieved an average client satisfaction score of 4.83 out of 5.0 (score of 5.0 being “excellent”) for service delivery and resolution.
- Delivered more than 125,000 tax, legal and regulatory updates to date, to clients worldwide through the Company’s innovative combination of patent-pending tax, legal and regulatory technology, a proven methodology and ISO 9001-certified development processes.
- Closed a $125 million debt financing round and closed a $10 million Series C equity round.
- Achieved a perfect “zero non-conformities” ISO 27001:2013 information security certification score for the third consecutive year. Rimini Street remains the first and only ISO 27001-certified provider of independent enterprise software support services.
- Honored with 13 awards in 2016 including being named as an Inc. 5000 Company for the sixth consecutive year, and receiving a Best in Business award for Company of the Year.
- Received five awards for excellence in customer service including four Stevie International Business Awards for IT Department of the Year, Customer Service Department of the Year, and Customer Service Team of the Year for Siebel and SAP.
- Partnered with over 60 charities around the world and donated hundreds of hours of volunteer service through the Rimini Street Foundation, a forum for investing back into communities around the world with in-kind donations, employee time and financial contributions.
“Our fiscal 2016 fourth quarter and full fiscal year results demonstrate a continued growing global demand for Rimini Street’s award-winning support services and a solid execution against our global business plan,” said Seth Ravin, Rimini Street CEO. “Over 1,750 Oracle and SAP clients, including more than 155 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100, have already chosen Rimini Street as their trusted partner and premium support provider since the Company’s inception more than a decade ago. As we execute our 2017 global business plan, we maintain our relentless focus and commitment to providing our clients with the best value and highest level of support available in the industry.”
About Rimini Street, Inc.
Rimini Street is the global leader in providing independent enterprise software support services. The company has redefined enterprise support services since 2005 with an innovative, award-winning program that enables Oracle and SAP licensees to save up to 90 percent on total support costs. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades for a minimum of 15 years. Over 1,750 global Fortune 500, midmarket, and public sector organizations from a broad range of industries have selected Rimini Street as their trusted, independent support provider. To learn more, please visit http://www.riministreet.com.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. The words “believe,” “may,” “will,” “plan,” “estimate,” “continue,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “expect,” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, and are based on various assumptions. If the risks materialize or our assumptions prove incorrect, actual results could differ materially from the results implied by these forward-looking statements. Rimini Street assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements or information, which speak only as of the date of this press release.
Rimini Street and the Rimini Street logo are trademarks of Rimini Street, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.
Rimini Street, Inc.
Michelle McGlocklin, +1-925-523-8414
Om Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
Kite’s Yescarta™ (Axicabtagene Ciloleucel) Becomes First CAR T Therapy Approved by the FDA for the Treatment of Adult Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Large B-Cell Lymphoma After Two or More Lines of Systemic Therapy18.10.2017 21:43 | Pressemelding
Kite, a Gilead Company, (Nasdaq: GILD) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted regular approval to Yescarta™ (axicabtagene ciloleucel), the first chimeric antigen receptor T cell (CAR T) therapy for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory large B-cell lymphoma after two or more lines of systemic therapy, including diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) not otherwise specified, primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma (PMBCL), high-grade B-cell lymphoma, and DLBCL arising from follicular lymphoma (transformed follicular lymphoma, or TFL). Yescarta is not indicated for the treatment of patients with primary central nervous system lymphoma. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171018006639/en/ CAR T therapy is a breakthrough in hematologic cancer treatment in which
IFF Launches Re-Imagine…™ Programs to Tap Unmet Consumer Opportunities, Speed Innovation18.10.2017 20:15 | Pressemelding
Regulatory News: International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (NYSE:IFF) (Euronext Paris:IFF), a leading innovator of sensory experiences that move the world, launched their Re-Imagine programs to accelerate innovation and increase agility to capture unmet opportunities in the changing food and beverage market. Based on a combination of future trends analysis, consumer insights, and a modernized cross-category development process, the programs guide the Company’s research and development efforts to ensure an innovation pipeline that addresses evolving consumer needs and desires. “The Re-Imagine programs area tangible expression of our commitment to advance taste for our customers – and consumers,” said IFF Chairman and CEO Andreas Fibig. “It is another way in which we show how we are dedicated to being our customers’ partner of choice as we progress on our business strategy, imbu
Sparkol Launches VideoScribe 318.10.2017 13:24 | Pressemelding
Introducing VideoScribe Version 3 by Sparkol. Already used by over two million people across the world to create engaging explainer videos, Version 3 of the highly intuitive software comes packed full of new features, including: An improved user experience and slick UI - animate easier than ever before Enhanced search - find exactly the image you need in record time Intelligent image recommendations - focus your creativity on your video instead Smoother performance - maximum productivity when using the software VideoScribe customers include the world’s largest brands (HP, BBC, Sky and the University of British Columbia), businesses across every sector, leading education providers, award-winning teachers, charities, campaigners, and coun
Piraeus Bank: Agreement for the Sale of Serbian Operations18.10.2017 13:06 | Pressemelding
Piraeus Bank announces that it has entered into an agreement to sell its Serbian banking and leasing operations to Direktna Banka A.D., a local Serbian banking group that has been strongly growing its presence in the market, for a total cash consideration between €58mn up to €61mn, depending on the financial performance of the divested assets until completion of the transaction, through a combination of direct sale price and simultaneous reduction of capital in Piraeus Bank Beograd AD. The transaction is conditional upon the usual corporate and regulatory approvals, including those of the National Bank of Serbia and the Hellenic Financial Stability Fund. The transaction represents another step towards the implementation of Piraeus Bank’s Restructuring Plan commitments, as those were agreed with the Directorate General of Competition of the European Commission. The transactio
Introducing InVision Studio, The World’s Most Powerful Screen Design Tool18.10.2017 13:01 | Pressemelding
InVision, the product design platform powering the world’s best digital experiences, today introduced Studio, a powerful new tool that will change the way screen design is done. InVision Studio was created by working closely with the world’s best design teams and finding inspiration in how they create beloved digital products. The launch of Studio comes at a time when modern organizations are shaping and redefining entire markets through their focus on digital customer experience. InVision already powers the product design process of more than 3 million people at tens of thousands of companies, including eighty percent of the Fortune 100 and brands like Airbnb, Uber, HBO, Amazon, IBM, Nike, and Slack. This new product reflects a major evolution of the digital product design workflow. With Studio, InVision has developed an end-to-end platform for designing digit
SmartStream and Credit Suisse Expand their Agreement from the Processing of Invoices and Reconciliations to Now Include Listed Derivatives Brokerage Fees18.10.2017 12:00 | Pressemelding
SmartStream Technologies, the financial Transaction Lifecycle Management (TLM®) solutions provider, today announced that its original agreement with Credit Suisse was recently expanded to include the processing of Listed Derivatives Brokerage fees which began in February of this year. This expansion in SmartStream’s partnership with Credit Suisse complements its existing managed service solution for the processing of invoices and reconciliations within Credit Suisse’s OTC Fixed Income Derivatives, US Listed Equity Options and Cash Equities businesses across brokerage, clearing and exchange fees operations, which began in June of 2016. The managed service enables the bank to advance the operational efficiencies created through the use of the utility-based solutions offered by SmartStream, utilizing their proprietary execution fees and expense management software. By centralizing the ent
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom