Rimini Street Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results
Rimini Street, Inc., the leading global independent provider of enterprise software support services for SAP SE’s (NYSE:SAP) Business Suite, BusinessObjects and HANA Database software and Oracle Corporation’s (NYSE:ORCL) Siebel, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, E-Business Suite, Oracle Database, Oracle Middleware, Hyperion, Oracle Retail, Oracle Agile PLM and Oracle ATG Web Commerce software, today announced its preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year ending December 31, 2016.
Record Results and 44 Consecutive Quarters of Growth
The Company’s fourth quarter of 2016 marked its 44th consecutive quarter of growth, and fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2016 results include new records in revenue, full year annualized subscription revenue and deferred revenue.
Rimini Street also completed a record number of new client transactions worldwide in the fourth quarter with 166 clients signed, representing a 57% increase year over year. Additionally, for the full fiscal year, the Company completed a record 496 new client transactions, a 60% increase year over year, and increased its total signed clients to date by 39% year over year to 1,763.
Additional fourth quarter and full fiscal year results:
- Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2016 increased 42% year over year to $47 million.
- Annualized subscription revenue for the fourth quarter of 2016 increased 42% year over year to $188 million.
- Revenue for full fiscal year 2016 increased 36% year over year to $161 million.
- Deferred revenue for full fiscal year 2016 increased 53% year over year to $164 million.
- Billings for the full fiscal year 2016 increased 56% year over year to $218 million.
- Hired 197 new employees worldwide in fiscal year 2016, expanding the global workforce 30% year over year to over 850 professionals.
The above information is preliminary and subject to the completion of our year-end financial audit.
Fiscal 2016 Achievements and Highlights
Invested in growth and expansion worldwide including:
- Announced strong momentum and expansion of operations in Japan, Israel and Eastern Europe, Latin America, Europe, and Australia and New Zealand, including opening new offices in Osaka, Melbourne and Stockholm to support the growing global demand for Rimini Street services.
- Launched local operations in Seoul, South Korea, and appointed a new country manager to lead the operation.
- Launched support for two new product lines – SAP HANA Database and Oracle ATG Web Commerce – expanding the Company’s portfolio to 13 products, and increasing the opportunities for Oracle and SAP licensees to switch to Rimini Street support.
- Set a new industry standard for premium enterprise software support with the unilateral implementation of improved Service Level Agreements for all clients at no additional cost, featuring a guaranteed 15-minute or less response time for Priority 1 critical cases and a 30-minute or less response for Priority 2 urgent cases.
- Closed a record number of support cases – more than 19,000 cases across 42 countries – and achieved an average client satisfaction score of 4.83 out of 5.0 (score of 5.0 being “excellent”) for service delivery and resolution.
- Delivered more than 125,000 tax, legal and regulatory updates to date, to clients worldwide through the Company’s innovative combination of patent-pending tax, legal and regulatory technology, a proven methodology and ISO 9001-certified development processes.
- Closed a $125 million debt financing round and closed a $10 million Series C equity round.
- Achieved a perfect “zero non-conformities” ISO 27001:2013 information security certification score for the third consecutive year. Rimini Street remains the first and only ISO 27001-certified provider of independent enterprise software support services.
- Honored with 13 awards in 2016 including being named as an Inc. 5000 Company for the sixth consecutive year, and receiving a Best in Business award for Company of the Year.
- Received five awards for excellence in customer service including four Stevie International Business Awards for IT Department of the Year, Customer Service Department of the Year, and Customer Service Team of the Year for Siebel and SAP.
- Partnered with over 60 charities around the world and donated hundreds of hours of volunteer service through the Rimini Street Foundation, a forum for investing back into communities around the world with in-kind donations, employee time and financial contributions.
“Our fiscal 2016 fourth quarter and full fiscal year results demonstrate a continued growing global demand for Rimini Street’s award-winning support services and a solid execution against our global business plan,” said Seth Ravin, Rimini Street CEO. “Over 1,750 Oracle and SAP clients, including more than 155 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100, have already chosen Rimini Street as their trusted partner and premium support provider since the Company’s inception more than a decade ago. As we execute our 2017 global business plan, we maintain our relentless focus and commitment to providing our clients with the best value and highest level of support available in the industry.”
About Rimini Street, Inc.
Rimini Street is the global leader in providing independent enterprise software support services. The company has redefined enterprise support services since 2005 with an innovative, award-winning program that enables Oracle and SAP licensees to save up to 90 percent on total support costs. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades for a minimum of 15 years. Over 1,750 global Fortune 500, midmarket, and public sector organizations from a broad range of industries have selected Rimini Street as their trusted, independent support provider. To learn more, please visit http://www.riministreet.com.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. The words “believe,” “may,” “will,” “plan,” “estimate,” “continue,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “expect,” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, and are based on various assumptions. If the risks materialize or our assumptions prove incorrect, actual results could differ materially from the results implied by these forward-looking statements. Rimini Street assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements or information, which speak only as of the date of this press release.
Rimini Street and the Rimini Street logo are trademarks of Rimini Street, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.
Rimini Street, Inc.
Michelle McGlocklin, +1-925-523-8414
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
Rimini Street Announces $140 Million Refinancing18.6.2018 21:30 | Pressemelding
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of enterprise software products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products, today announced it has entered into a binding agreement with a syndicate of investors, including a fourth round of equity participation by Rimini Street’s largest shareholder, Adams Street Partners, to refinance its current credit facility with the issuance of $140 million of Series A convertible preferred stock and 2.9 million shares of common stock. Closing is subject to a shareholder vote and certain other customary closing conditions. Holders of a majority of the Company’s common stock have agreed to vote in favor of the transaction, and the Company expects the transaction to close in the third quarter of 2018. The transaction is expected to unlock more than $95 million of cash flow over the next three years as compared to the current credit facility. The transaction extends the expected financing matu
Quanergy to Feature ‘Qortex for Security’ at IFSEC18.6.2018 20:30 | Pressemelding
Quanergy Systems, Inc., a global leader in the design and development of solid state LiDAR sensors and smart sensing solutions, today announced that it will be demonstrating its LiDAR-based security system at multiple booths during IFSEC International, Europe’s premier security trade show. This year’s conference will take place June 19-21, 2018 in London, UK. Quanergy’s security system, Qortex for Security, is an innovative, LiDAR-based 3D perimeter fencing and intrusion detection system. An integrated hardware and software platform, this intelligent security solution combines Quanergy’s M8 mechanical LiDAR sensor with its proprietary Qortex perception software. The platform is fully integrated into existing VMS (Video Management System) and PSIM (Physical Security Information Management) infrastructure and offers surveillance automation with real-time people detection, tracking and classification. “Qortex for Security is a prime example of the many benefits that LiDAR hardware and sof
Inside Secure to Provide Secure Provisioning Solutions to NationalChip18.6.2018 15:35 | Pressemelding
Regulatory News: Inside Secure (Paris:INSD), at the heart of security solutions for mobile and connected devices, announced it entered into an agreement with Hangzhou NationalChip Science and Technology Co., Ltd, a leading innovator and developer of SoCs (system-on-chip), to use Inside Secure’s Secure Provisioning Solution to build robust security into its products during the chip manufacturing process. Secure provisioning is recognized as a crucial, foundational security building block across diverse markets including automotive, entertainment, IoT, mobile and TV. Securing devices or end products can be worthless if their identities and cryptographic keys have been compromised during manufacturing. Widely-publicized attacks have targeted provisioning because they can affect large numbers of devices and are difficult to detect. Chipmakers and device manufacturers see the potential for new revenue sources by offering secure provisioning to their customers, leveraging technology solution
Citi Private Bank Congratulates Fernando Alonso on the 24 Hours of Le Mans Win18.6.2018 14:01 | Pressemelding
Citi Private Bank ardently congratulates Fernando Alonso for his impressive win at The 24 Hours of Le Mans this past weekend. Mr. Alonso, who is also a two time Formula One World Champion, most recently competed and won the Six Hours of Spa-Francorchamps in May. In January he debuted at the Rolex 24 at Daytona. Previously he participated in the Indianapolis 500 in May of 2017. He was sponsored by Citi Private Bank for all four races. Alongside the Indianapolis 500 and the Monaco Grand Prix, Le Mans makes up one third of ‘the Triple Crown of Motor Racing’. Having already won Monaco twice, Mr. Alonso is on a quest to become only the second driver in history to complete the Triple Crown. “Fernando drove one the most thrilling races at Le Mans that I have ever seen. His stunning night time drive will likely go down as one of the greatest victories in motorsport’s history,” said Peter Clive Charrington, Global Head of Citi Private Bank. “Fernando possesses an unrelenting drive toward excell
Inteva Products Receives Top Innovation Award for Revolutionary Stitching Process18.6.2018 13:31 | Pressemelding
Inteva Products, LLC, a leading global Tier One automotive supplier of engineered components and systems, received the top prize in the 2018 Innovation Awards presented by the European Association of Automotive Suppliers (CLEPA) at The Hague, Netherlands, on June 13. Inteva was recognized for its new real-time scanning process for the robotic stitching of automotive interiors. This innovative technology will be used on instrument panels for the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickup trucks. The new process enables “live” scanning and immediate adjustments to the program path of robotic stitching equipment as a component is being stitched. This approach aligns leading-edge advances in the use of lasers in automotive manufacturing with Inteva’s unique robotic stitching technologies. The advancement reduces the average cycle time of a stitched surface by approximately 20-30%. The 2018 CLEPA Innovation Awards, organized in cooperation with Deloitte, celebrate automotive excellence
P&G Advances Systemic Change for Gender Equality in Advertising at 2018 Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity18.6.2018 12:25 | Pressemelding
The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE: PG) today advanced its commitment to gender equality through a series of new actions, commitments and partnerships to increase diversity throughout the creative supply chain, leading to more accurate and positive portrayals of women in advertising and media, and driving growth and social good. Women and girls are inaccurately or negatively portrayed in 29 percent of ads and media programs*, and women continue to be underrepresented behind the camera: only 32 percent of Chief Marketing Officers, 33 percent of Chief Creative Officers and a mere 10 percent of Commercial Directors are women. These issues persist despite evidence that gender-equal ads perform 10 percent higher in trust and 26 percent higher in sales growth*. To address these issues, P&G has called for an aspiration to achieve 100% accurate and positive portrayals of women in advertising and media, supported by equal representation of women and men in the creative supply chain. P&G is lead