Rimini Street Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results
Rimini Street, Inc., the leading global independent provider of enterprise software support services for SAP SE’s (NYSE:SAP) Business Suite, BusinessObjects and HANA Database software and Oracle Corporation’s (NYSE:ORCL) Siebel, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, E-Business Suite, Oracle Database, Oracle Middleware, Hyperion, Oracle Retail, Oracle Agile PLM and Oracle ATG Web Commerce software, today announced its preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year ending December 31, 2016.
Record Results and 44 Consecutive Quarters of Growth
The Company’s fourth quarter of 2016 marked its 44th consecutive quarter of growth, and fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2016 results include new records in revenue, full year annualized subscription revenue and deferred revenue.
Rimini Street also completed a record number of new client transactions worldwide in the fourth quarter with 166 clients signed, representing a 57% increase year over year. Additionally, for the full fiscal year, the Company completed a record 496 new client transactions, a 60% increase year over year, and increased its total signed clients to date by 39% year over year to 1,763.
Additional fourth quarter and full fiscal year results:
- Revenue for the fourth quarter of 2016 increased 42% year over year to $47 million.
- Annualized subscription revenue for the fourth quarter of 2016 increased 42% year over year to $188 million.
- Revenue for full fiscal year 2016 increased 36% year over year to $161 million.
- Deferred revenue for full fiscal year 2016 increased 53% year over year to $164 million.
- Billings for the full fiscal year 2016 increased 56% year over year to $218 million.
- Hired 197 new employees worldwide in fiscal year 2016, expanding the global workforce 30% year over year to over 850 professionals.
The above information is preliminary and subject to the completion of our year-end financial audit.
Fiscal 2016 Achievements and Highlights
Invested in growth and expansion worldwide including:
- Announced strong momentum and expansion of operations in Japan, Israel and Eastern Europe, Latin America, Europe, and Australia and New Zealand, including opening new offices in Osaka, Melbourne and Stockholm to support the growing global demand for Rimini Street services.
- Launched local operations in Seoul, South Korea, and appointed a new country manager to lead the operation.
- Launched support for two new product lines – SAP HANA Database and Oracle ATG Web Commerce – expanding the Company’s portfolio to 13 products, and increasing the opportunities for Oracle and SAP licensees to switch to Rimini Street support.
- Set a new industry standard for premium enterprise software support with the unilateral implementation of improved Service Level Agreements for all clients at no additional cost, featuring a guaranteed 15-minute or less response time for Priority 1 critical cases and a 30-minute or less response for Priority 2 urgent cases.
- Closed a record number of support cases – more than 19,000 cases across 42 countries – and achieved an average client satisfaction score of 4.83 out of 5.0 (score of 5.0 being “excellent”) for service delivery and resolution.
- Delivered more than 125,000 tax, legal and regulatory updates to date, to clients worldwide through the Company’s innovative combination of patent-pending tax, legal and regulatory technology, a proven methodology and ISO 9001-certified development processes.
- Closed a $125 million debt financing round and closed a $10 million Series C equity round.
- Achieved a perfect “zero non-conformities” ISO 27001:2013 information security certification score for the third consecutive year. Rimini Street remains the first and only ISO 27001-certified provider of independent enterprise software support services.
- Honored with 13 awards in 2016 including being named as an Inc. 5000 Company for the sixth consecutive year, and receiving a Best in Business award for Company of the Year.
- Received five awards for excellence in customer service including four Stevie International Business Awards for IT Department of the Year, Customer Service Department of the Year, and Customer Service Team of the Year for Siebel and SAP.
- Partnered with over 60 charities around the world and donated hundreds of hours of volunteer service through the Rimini Street Foundation, a forum for investing back into communities around the world with in-kind donations, employee time and financial contributions.
“Our fiscal 2016 fourth quarter and full fiscal year results demonstrate a continued growing global demand for Rimini Street’s award-winning support services and a solid execution against our global business plan,” said Seth Ravin, Rimini Street CEO. “Over 1,750 Oracle and SAP clients, including more than 155 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100, have already chosen Rimini Street as their trusted partner and premium support provider since the Company’s inception more than a decade ago. As we execute our 2017 global business plan, we maintain our relentless focus and commitment to providing our clients with the best value and highest level of support available in the industry.”
About Rimini Street, Inc.
Rimini Street is the global leader in providing independent enterprise software support services. The company has redefined enterprise support services since 2005 with an innovative, award-winning program that enables Oracle and SAP licensees to save up to 90 percent on total support costs. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades for a minimum of 15 years. Over 1,750 global Fortune 500, midmarket, and public sector organizations from a broad range of industries have selected Rimini Street as their trusted, independent support provider. To learn more, please visit http://www.riministreet.com.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. The words “believe,” “may,” “will,” “plan,” “estimate,” “continue,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “expect,” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, and are based on various assumptions. If the risks materialize or our assumptions prove incorrect, actual results could differ materially from the results implied by these forward-looking statements. Rimini Street assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements or information, which speak only as of the date of this press release.
Rimini Street and the Rimini Street logo are trademarks of Rimini Street, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.
Rimini Street, Inc.
Michelle McGlocklin, +1-925-523-8414
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
CT-P13 (biosimilar infliximab) is comparable to reference infliximab and adalimumab in highly anticipated real-world study17.2.2018 08:00 | Pressemelding
Twelve-month data from the Personalised Anti-TNF therapy in Crohn’s disease Study (PANTS) was presented at the 13th Congress of the European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation (ECCO). The results indicate that the clinical effectiveness, safety and immunogenicity of Celltrion Healthcare’s CT-P13 (biosimilar infliximab) in patients with Crohn’s disease (CD) is comparable to those treated with reference infliximab as well as those treated with adalimumab.1 The UK-wide, three-year prospective observational study investigated primary non-response (PNR), loss of response (LOR) and adverse drug reactions (ADR) to infliximab (reference infliximab and CT-P13) and adalimumab in 1610 CD patients. The data show comparable efficacy between CT-P13, reference infliximab and adalimumab in relation to PNR, LOR and ADR rates. In addition, at week 54, the remission rate was 39.7%, 39.0% and 32.7% for reference infliximab, CT-P13 and adalimumab treated patients, respectively.1 The PANTS study investigates
Avanti Communications HYLAS 4 Satellite Arrives in French Guiana16.2.2018 18:26 | Pressemelding
Avanti Communications Group plc (“Avanti”), a leading provider of satellite data communications services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (“EMEA”), announces its HYLAS 4 satellite has arrived safely in French Guiana ahead of its March 2018 launch. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180216005586/en/ Avanti Communications HYLAS 4 Satellite Arrives in French Guiana (Photo: Business Wire) The spacecraft, built by Orbital ATK was packed and shipped at their Satellite Manufacturing Facility in Dulles, Virginia, United States and flown to French Guiana, where it was unloaded and will be taken to the Arianespace launch facilities in Kourou. HYLAS 4 uses the latest High Throughput Satellite technology, doubling Avanti's Ka-band capacity across EMEA. The latest addition to Avanti's HYLAS fleet will provide: Backhaul services for mobile network operators Wholesale broadband for ISPs Connectivity for governments (civil a
General Cable Corporation Stockholders Approve Acquisition By Prysmian Group16.2.2018 17:05 | Pressemelding
General Cable Corporation (NYSE: BGC) today announced the voting results from the Company’s special meeting of stockholders held this morning. Stockholders of General Cable approved the Company’s previously announced acquisition by Prysmian Group (BIT: PRY) for $30.00 per share in cash. A total of 38,140,754 shares, representing approximately 75.34% of the total number of shares of common stock outstanding and approximately 99% of the total votes cast, were voted in favor of the merger. Subject to regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions, the transaction is expected to close by the third quarter of 2018. About General Cable General Cable (NYSE:BGC), with headquarters in Highland Heights, Kentucky, is a global leader in the development, design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of aluminum, copper and fiber optic wire and cable products for the energy, communications, automotive, industrial, construction and specialty segments. General Cable is one of the larges
Systemic Sclerosis World Congress:Inspirational Patient Stories Reveal the Challenging Realities of Living with Devastating Rare Disease16.2.2018 09:03 | Pressemelding
Boehringer Ingelheim today unveils a new phase of 'More Than Scleroderma: The Inside Story', and launches the new patient website www.morethanscleroderma.com. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180216005188/en/ Anna, 36, living with scleroderma (Photo: Business Wire) The global initiative highlights the importance of understanding the ‘inside story’ of each individual living with scleroderma, also known as systemic sclerosis. To coincide with the Systemic Sclerosis World Congress in Bordeaux, 15-17 February 2018, new and truly inspiring patient stories are revealed, reflecting the real-life, diverse and very moving journeys of people living with scleroderma across the world. The campaign will also be launched in the U.S. The new website www.morethanscleroderma.com features a powerful collection of photographs and video stories of people living with scleroderma across the world, revealing the life-changing impact o
Philip Morris International Recognized as a Global Top Employer for the Second Year in a Row16.2.2018 08:00 | Pressemelding
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) (NYSE/Euronext Paris: PM) today is recognized for the second year in a row as a Global Top Employer. This year’s certification from the Top Employer Institute is awarded to PMI teams in 44 countries, a testament to the company’s consistency and excellence in offering an enriching and dynamic work environment, and exceptional development opportunities for employees across the globe. PMI has been recognized by the Top Employer Institute for six consecutive years. This year, PMI was awarded with five regional certifications in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and, for the first time, in North America and Latin America. Additionally, Indonesia was the first PMI affiliate to be certified in Asia. “It is a proud moment for all of us at PMI,” said Charles Bendotti, PMI Senior Vice President, People and Culture. “Our success as a company relies on the men and women who come to work every day with a passion to achieve, and a willingness to learn, grow, and
Another Victory for SPI in Stolichnaya Trademark Dispute16.2.2018 07:01 | Pressemelding
On February 5, 2018, in Linz, SPI Group achieved yet another significant legal victory in its long-running dispute with Russian state-owned entity Federal Treasury Enterprise Sojuzplodoimport (FKP or FTE) over the ownership of SPI Group’s Stolichnaya and Moskovskaya trademarks. The Appellate Court of Linz ruled in favour of SPI Group, confirming their ownership of both trademarks in Austria. In its decision, the Austrian Appellate Court held that the Dutch interim judgments as well as the later Dutch judgments do not have any binding effect on the Austrian proceedings. The Austrian Court also: rejected the Dutch Courts’ approach that an invalidity of the Russian privatization would not be subject to any limitation period; noted that the approach used by the Dutch Courts’ ignores the fact that the privatization had for many years been considered by all persons involved, including the Russian State, as legal and had been implemented and “lived” as such, until the change of political powe