Percona Live Open Source Database Conference Europe 2017 Showcases Power, Popularity and Innovation of Open Source Database-Powered Infrastructures
Call for Papers Coming Soon for Percona Live Open Source Database Conference 2018, April 23-25, Santa Clara, Calif.
RALEIGH, N.C., Nov. 01, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Percona, the company that delivers enterprise-class MySQL®, MongoDB® and other open source database solutions and services, announced the success of Percona Live Open Source Database Conference Europe 2017, which took place September 25-27, 2017 at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Dublin, Ireland.
The Percona Live Open Source Database Conference Europe is the premier event for individuals and businesses developing and using open source software. The conference theme this year was "Championing Open Source Databases," and the event included more than 100 speakers sharing their in-depth knowledge with more than 350 attendees.
"This year's Percona Live Open Source Database Conference Europe demonstrated how open source database solutions are powering digital transformation and enabling organizations of all sizes and across all industries to innovate and grow rapidly," said Peter Zaitsev, co-founder and CEO of Percona. "Once again, I want to thank all our champions of open source databases - our sponsors, speakers and attendees - for taking time to share their knowledge and insights to create an inspiring environment of learning and community."
Keynote Addresses and Breakout Sessions
This year's Percona Live Open Source Database Conference Europe featured 11 keynote addresses (available on YouTube) and more than 100 informative tutorials and breakout sessions, including:
- Championing Open Source Databases - Peter Zaitsev, Percona
- MySQL as a Layered Service: How to Use ProxySQL to Control Traffic and Scale Out - Rene Cannao, ProxySQL
- Real Time DNS Analytics at Cloudflare with ClickHouse - Tom Arnfeld, Cloudflare
- Why Open Sourcing Our Database Tooling Was the Smart Decision - Shlomi Noach, GitHub
- MyRocks at Facebook and a Roadmap - Yoshinori Matsunobu, Facebook
- Prometheus for Monitoring Metrics - Brian Brazil, Prometheus/Robust Perception
- State of the Dolphin - Geir Høydalsvik, Oracle
- Many Faces of Continuent Tungsten - MC Brown, Continuent
- Database Performance in High Traffic Environments - Pavel Genov, Pepper
- MySQL 8.0: Atomic DDLs - Implementation and Impact - Ståle Deraas, Oracle
- RocksDB Static Sorted Table (SST) Formats: Considerations When Building a Search Engine - Tarek Sheasha, Booking.com
- High Performance JSON - PostgreSQL vs. MongoDB - Wei Shan Ang and Dominic Dwyer, GlobalSign
- Automating and Managing MongoDB: An Analysis of Ops Manager vs. ClusterControl - Ruairí Newman, Severalnines AB
- Building Multi-Petabyte Data Warehouses with ClickHouse - Alexander Zaitsev, LifeStreet/Altinity
- Scaling and Hardware Provisioning for Databases: Lessons Learned at Wikipedia - Jaime Crespo, Wikimedia Foundation
Percona Live Open Source Database Conference Europe 2017 was made possible through the support of the following sponsors:
- Diamond Sponsor - Continuent
- Gold Sponsors - Facebook, VividCortex
- Exhibitor Sponsors - Altinity, Ispirer, PGDAY Russia '17, Rackspace, Severalnines, TimescaleDB
- Contributor Sponsors - Webyog, Oracle MySQL
- Media Sponsors - CMSWire, Datanami, InsideBigData, InsideHPC, ODBMS.org, Opensource.com, O'Reilly Media
The Next Percona Live Conference
What: Percona Live Open Source Database Conference 2018
Where: Santa Clara, Calif.
When: April 23-25, 2018
The call for papers for Percona Live Open Source Database Conference 2018 will be opened soon, look to the conference landing page for news and updates.
With more than 3,000 customers worldwide, Percona is the only company that delivers enterprise-class solutions for both MySQL®, MongoDB® and other open source databases across traditional and cloud-based platforms. The company provides Software, Support, Consulting, and Managed Services to large, well-known global brands such as Cisco Systems, Time Warner Cable, Alcatel-Lucent, Rent the Runway and the BBC, as well as smaller enterprises looking to maximize application performance while streamlining database efficiencies. Well established as thought leaders, Percona experts author content for the Percona Database Performance Blog and the Percona Live Open Source Database Conferences draw attendees and expert technical speakers from around the world. For more information, visit www.percona.com.
Percona®, XtraBackup®, TokuDB® and Fractal Tree® are registered trademarks of Percona LLC or its subsidiaries. All other registered and unregistered trademarks in this document are the sole property of their respective owners.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Percona via Globenewswire
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Resverlogix Provides Unrestricted Educational Grant for Epigenetic Symposium at International Renal Congress25.5.2018 07:45 | Pressemelding
CALGARY, Alberta, May 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Resverlogix Corp. ("Resverlogix" or the "Company") (TSX:RVX) today announced that on Friday, May 25, 2018, at the European Renal Association - European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) Congress in Copenhagen, Denmark, the Company is supporting a symposium titled: "Epigenetics in CKD & CVD: A potential breakthrough therapy?" The symposium highlights the role of epigenetics and BET-inhibition in chronic kidney disease and cardiovascular disease, especially in patients with diabetes mellitus, and the significant unmet need that still exists in this patient population. The symposium is co-chaired by Vincent M. Brandenburg, MD - Nephrologist, Aachen, Germany and Kamyar Kalantar-Zadeh, MD - UC Irvine School of Medicine, Irvine, CA, USA, both leading scientists also serving as advisors to Resverlogix's Renal program. The speakers and agenda are as follows: Introduction Vincent M. Brandenburg, MD - University Hospital of the RWTH
Atico Reports Consolidated Financial Results for the First Quarter of 201824.5.2018 22:30 | Pressemelding
(All amounts expressed in US dollars, unless otherwise stated) VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atico Mining Corporation (the "Company" or "Atico") (TSX.V:ATY) (OTC:ATCMF) today announced its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2018, posting a net income of $0.4 million. Fernando E. Ganoza, CEO and Director, commented, "The strong production and all-in sustaining cash cost of $1.85 achieved this quarter is not reflected in the financial results as a large concentrate shipment was delayed to the second quarter, along with the revenue associated with those tonnes. The shipping schedule is expected to stabilize during the second quarter, where we will then benefit from the additional shipped concentrate and recognized revenue. We anticipate strong financial results in the next quarter." Mr. Ganoza continued, "Our emphasis will continue to be on further strengthening our balance sheet, improving production costs and most importantly regional
Luxembourg Announced as SNOMED International's Newest Member24.5.2018 15:16 | Pressemelding
London, United Kingdom, May 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SNOMED International and Agence eSanté Luxembourg are pleased to announce that Luxembourg has joined the organization as its thirty-second Member. Luxembourg, one of the leading nations in the area of information and communication technology, has set the development of eHealth technologies as a high priority. Agence eSanté, Luxembourg's national agency for the exchange and sharing of medical data, has set an overall mission to facilitate clinical information exchange both within Luxembourg and across other international actors. To work towards this reality, the agency has taken part in discussions about standardization across Europe, a contributing building block achieved with its membership in SNOMED International. With their membership, Agence eSanté has committed their support for the use of structured clinical terminology. When applied to the health sector, interoperability ensures that information systems, and through them h
SEMAFO Signs Underground Mining Services Contract with AUMS24.5.2018 14:00 | Pressemelding
MONTREAL, May 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEMAFO Inc. (TSX:SMF) (OMX:SMF) reports that it has signed a mining services contract with African Underground Mining Services ("AUMS") to provide turnkey mining services for Siou underground. AUMS is a well-known and reputable mining contractor with underground experience in Burkina Faso and across Africa. Under the mining services contract, AUMS will be responsible for supplying the mining fleet and a skilled labour force for Siou underground in addition to ensuring development, production and auxiliary services. SEMAFO will provide technical services including geology and engineering as well as leveraging the existing surface infrastructure at Mana. The mining services contract has a term of 70 months. The economic terms of the mining services contract are consistent with the economics presented in the Mana pre-feasibility study filed March 29, 2018 on SEDAR. Preparatory work has already commenced on Siou underground with full project deplo
Merus Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 1 Clinical Trial of MCLA-158 in Patients with Solid Tumors24.5.2018 13:00 | Pressemelding
- IND Accepted in April by the U.S. FDA for MCLA-158 - UTRECHT, The Netherlands, May 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Merus N.V. (Nasdaq:MRUS), a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing innovative bispecific antibody therapeutics (Biclonics®), today announced that the first patient has been dosed in a Phase 1, first-in human clinical trial of MCLA-158 in patients with solid tumors with an initial focus on metastatic colorectal cancer. The trial will be conducted in Europe, where several Clinical Trial Applications (CTAs) have been approved to date. The Company also announced the submission of an Investigational New Drug (IND) application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for MCLA-158, which was accepted by the FDA in April 2018. With this acceptance, Merus plans to open additional sites for this trial in the United States. MCLA-158 is designed to bind to cancer stem cells expressing leucine-rich repeat-containing G protein-coupled receptor 5 (Lgr5) and epidermal grow
PRA Named International Clinical Research Company of the Year24.5.2018 10:00 | Pressemelding
RALEIGH, N.C., May 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PRA Health Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRAH) is pleased to announce it was recognized by PharmaTimes as the International Clinical Research Company of the Year. This is the fifth year in a row that PRA has received this award. "This award celebrates excellence in the clinical research industry and we are honored to once again be recognized by our peers," said Colin Shannon, President and Chief Executive Officer. "This award is possible thanks to the incredibly talented PRA team members we have working around the world who are deeply committed to their work in bringing new and life-saving therapies to the patients who need them." PRA also swept the Clinical Research Associate and Clinical Trial Administrator categories capturing a total of 11 awards. These awards follow PRA's recognition earlier this month in the PharmaTimes Americas competition where PRA also received 11 awards, including Company of the Year. The PharmaTimes, International Cli
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom