PaintShop Pro 2019: New Technologies Go Beyond the Photo, Delivering the Ultimate Image Editor for Budget-Conscious Photographers & Content Creators
Designed to encourage experimentation and creativity, the PaintShop Pro 2019 family now offers AI-powered Pic-to-Painting, support for 360° cameras, and new PhotoMirage Express to blur the line between photo and video
OTTAWA, Aug. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Introducing PaintShop® Pro 2019 – the complete photo editing suite that offers photographers and content creators an advanced set of tools to inspire experimentation and creativity for visually stunning results. The new suite adds Pic-to-Painting™, an AI-powered technology to transform any photo into an exquisite work of art; support for 360-degree cameras; and a streamlined user experience with boosted performance to perfect any image, faster than ever. Plus, choose PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate for an impressive collection of bonus applications including the all-new PhotoMirage™ Express that makes it simple to transform photographs into mesmerizing moving images.
“As any photographer or content creator will tell you, it’s become increasingly difficult to stand out from the crowd when sharing your images online. With PaintShop Pro 2019, we’ve implemented exciting technologies that give you a selection of new, attention-grabbing ways to engage with and captivate your audience,” said Chris Pierce, Senior Product Manager for Corel Photo. “And this is all achieved through a faster and streamlined editing environment that makes it easier for anyone to jump in and get started right away.”
The new PaintShop Pro 2019 is an all-in-one photo editing package tailored to meets the needs of today’s creatives with:
Next-Level Creative Innovation
- NEW! AI-Powered Pic-to-Painting: Create stunning masterpieces with the help of Deep Neural Networks that analyze your photo and transform it into a work of art that replicates the style of iconic artists.
- NEW! 360° Camera Support: Now edit any photo taken with a 360° camera. Straighten and rotate the image, instantly remove and replace the tripod using Magic Fill, or create a cool ‘tiny planet’ effect.
- NEW! Creative Content Collection: Creativity is at our core, so we’ve made it easier to jump-start any artistic process by adding 10 brushes, 10 color palettes, 10 gradients, 10 patterns, and 20+ picture tubes – all new!
Performance Improvements to Accelerate Any Workflow
- ENHANCED! Most-Used Actions: See major speed boosts to favorite tools like Crop and One-Step Photo Fix. Now automatically apply a series of corrections quicker than ever and rotate or position the crop tool up to 5x faster than before. Plus, enjoy a more subtle Autosave process, now with fewer interruptions.
- ENHANCED! Hardware Support: Take advantage of improved support for 4K displays and all of the latest mainstream and WinTab-aware graphics tablets, including Windows Ink, so whether drawing, painting, or applying adjustments and effects, a pen can be used for more control.
- NEW! 50+ User-Inspired Updates: We’ve made over 50 performance and feature improvements based on requests from our community. From adding text to cropping, erasing, painting, and working with brushes, the editing experience is now smoother than ever.
A Simplified User Experience
- ENHANCED! Crop Toolbar: The power of Crop has been extended to include most-used photo enhancement features, including Instant Effects, One-Step Photo Fix, and Depth of Field.
- ENHANCED! UI Customization: Increase the text size of the main UI for better visibility. Choose Small or Large text from the User Interface menu to tailor the editing environment for the way you want to work.
- NEW! Seamless Content and Plugin Migration: Easily transfer content from previous versions for a seamless upgrade experience. Previously installed plugins, scripts, brush tips, color palettes, gradients, patterns, textures, and effects will instantly be available in the new version.
Choose PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate for a comprehensive creative suite. Get a powerful photo editor, plus bonus add-ons worth more than $280 to elevate your photography game:
- NEW! PhotoMirage Express: Effortlessly transform any image into a mesmerizing animation in a matter of minutes. Bringing photos to life is ridiculously easy and addictively fun, and sharing masterpieces on social media is a breeze. Blur the line between photo and video to create awe-inspiring photo animations that captivate, engage, and transfix.
- NEW! Painter® Essentials™ 6: Become a digital artist with this easy-to-learn painting program. Transform your photos into amazing oil, pastel, or watercolor works of art. Or learn to paint, draw, and sketch from scratch using pencils, pens, and particles.
- NEW! Perfectly Clear 3.5 SE: Intelligent image analysis finds and fixes camera flaws and limitations automatically. With Perfectly Clear 3.5 SE, photos are seconds from perfection, thanks to award-winning one-click image correction technology that does all the complex work for you.
- AfterShot™ 3: Extend your RAW workflow with professional-grade, non-destructive photo editing and take control of large photo collections. Make easy corrections and enhancements, and save time with batch processing tools that let you apply adjustments to one or thousands of photos at once.
- Corel® Creative Collection: Expand your creative capabilities with dozens of brushes, textures, and over 100 royalty-free backgrounds. Enhance photo projects with playful designs, flowers, sunsets, and more, along with an array of lively brushstrokes.
The Corel Photo Video Bundle is a Complete Content Creators Toolkit
The ultimate duo for digital content creators, the Photo Video Bundle brings together new PaintShop Pro 2019 and VideoStudio® Pro 2018 for a complete photo, design, and video editing suite to help tell your story across any medium. For more information on the Corel Photo Video Bundle, visit us at www.paintshoppro.com/photo-video-bundle.
Pricing and Availability
PaintShop Pro 2019 and PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate are available now in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese. Suggested retail pricing (SRP) for PaintShop Pro 2019 is $79.99 USD / €69.99 / £69.99. SRP for PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate is $99.99 USD / €89.99 / £89.99. SRP for PaintShop Pro 2019 and Video Studio 2018 bundle is $159.99 USD / €139.99 / £139.99. UK and Euro pricing includes VAT. Upgrade pricing is available to registered users of all previous versions of PaintShop Pro (excludes NFR, OEM, and Academic versions). For more information, or to download a free 30-day trial, please visit www.paintshoppro.com.
To learn more about volume licensing for enterprise or education, please visit www.paintshoppro.com/business.
Stay Up-to-Date & Join the Conversation
Don't miss all the latest PaintShop Pro developments, tutorials, and more on the Corel Discovery Center at http://learn.corel.com. Connect with the PaintShop Pro community on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CorelPaintShop or tweet us @CPaintShopPro.
Corel is one of the world's top software companies. Our mission is simple: to help people achieve new levels of creativity, productivity, and success. For more information, please visit www.corel.com.
© 2018 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, AfterShot, Essentials, Painter, PaintShop, PhotoMirage, Pic-to-Painting, and VideoStudio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S., and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent.
Public Relations Manager
A video accompanying this announcement is available at
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
Infovista Expands 5G Network Testing and Planning Capabilities20.2.2019 15:00:00 | Pressemelding
ASHBURN, Va., Feb. 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infovista, the leader in modern network performance, today announced new versions of its TEMS Investigation and Planet solutions. With this announcement, Infovista is the only vendor offering the complete 5G portfolio comprising full network planning and testing in a single, integrated platform. Infovista is now uniquely positioned to help mobile network operators roll out 5G NR networks by including the ability to provide integrated Geodata, 5G Planning and Network Testing capabilities. Tweet This: @Infovista expands 5G network testing and planning capabilities, offering complete 5G portfolio in a single, integrated platform: https://bit.ly/2Nm8Rup With the new release of TEMS Investigation, Infovista introduces support for 5G smartphones based on the Qualcomm X50 chipset. With initial support of Qualcomm based devices and plans for agnostic device support, customers will be able to choose between different test devices and scanners to s
Reminder: Constellation Brands to Present at Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference, February 20, 201920.2.2019 14:30:00 | Pressemelding
VICTOR, N.Y., Feb. 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE: STZ and STZ.B), a leading beverage alcohol company, reiterates that Bill Newlands, president and chief operating officer, and David Klein, chief financial officer, will present at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) conference on Wednesday, February 20, 2019, at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Florida. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:00 p.m. EST and is expected to cover the company’s strategic business activities, including a discussion on portfolio strategy; financial and operational performance; and outlook for the future, including a discussion on the accounting methodology and potential impact on fourth quarter fiscal year 2019 non-cash equity in earnings from the company’s Canopy Growth investment. A live audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed on the company’s website at www.cbrands.com by following the instructions in the “Investors” section under “Events & Presenta
Fortuna provides construction update at its Lindero gold project in Argentina20.2.2019 11:00:00 | Pressemelding
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI) is pleased to provide an update on construction activities at its 100 percent owned Lindero gold Project located in the Province of Salta, Argentina. Following the cessation of unusually heavy rainfall in Salta Province in recent weeks, which resulted in damage to the road leading to the Lindero Project site (see Fortuna news release dated February 7, 2019), management is pleased to report that the road has been repaired and on February 18th the mobilization of personnel and materials to the project site resumed. Mr. Jorge A. Ganoza, President, CEO and Director, commented, “Abnormal rains and electrical thunder storms not seen in a decade in the region are impacting our construction activities and schedule projections. A large amount of the float in the construction schedule has been consumed due to a slow start and ramp-up in excavations at the leach pad and crushing plant,
DoubleVerify Acquires Digital Video Technology Company, Zentrick20.2.2019 09:00:00 | Pressemelding
Solving 30% breakage in video ad delivery NEW YORK and GHENT, Belgium, Feb. 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DoubleVerify, the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software and analytics, today announced that it has acquired Zentrick, a digital video technology company that provides middleware solutions to drive the seamless execution and performance of online video advertising for the world’s largest brands, platforms and publishers. The Zentrick engineering teams will continue to operate from offices in Ghent, Belgium. The transaction was completed as an all cash, all stock offer on February 15, 2019. Video advertising spend soared to $28 Billion in 2018. However, the ecosystem necessary to support the growth in video ad delivery has become highly fragmented. Today over 30% of video ads that are sold are unable to be delivered by publishers due to various forms of technical ‘breakage’ in the ad delivery chain – an issue that’s particularly acute in the key areas of mobil
ADC Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase I Clinical Trial of ADCT-402 (loncastuximab tesirine) and Ibrutinib in Patients with Advanced Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma or Mantle Cell Lymphoma20.2.2019 07:00:00 | Pressemelding
Combination trial to evaluate safety and anti-tumor activity of agents that target B-cell cancers LAUSANNE, Switzerland, Feb. 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADC Therapeutics, an oncology drug discovery and development company that specializes in the development of proprietary antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), today announced that the first patient has been dosed in a Phase I clinical trial evaluating the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and anti-tumor activity of ADCT-402 (loncastuximab tesirine) in combination with Pharmacyclics LLC’s ibrutinib in patients with advanced diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) or mantle cell lymphoma (MCL). ADCT-402, an ADC designed to target and kill CD19-expressing malignant B-cells, is also being evaluated in an ongoing pivotal Phase II clinical trial in patients with relapsed or refractory (R/R) DLBCL and a Phase I clinical trial in combination with IMFINZI® (durvalumab) in patients with multiple types of R/R non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Ibrutinib, a sma
RedAwning Opens Up New Office in Palma de Mallorca, Spain To Offer Industry-Leading Distribution, Marketing + Reservations Services to European Property Managers20.2.2019 02:30:00 | Pressemelding
New Jetstream Team Office To Support RedAwning Group’s Expansion in Europe and Provide Comprehensive Support For International Clients Emeryville, California, Feb. 19, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RedAwning, the world’s largest collection of vacation properties, today announced that it has opened up an office in ParcBit, Palma de Mallorca, Spain to service the RedAwning Group’s growing portfolio of international vacation property managers and to offer RedAwning’s industry-leading distribution, marketing and reservation solutions to managers of alternative accommodations throughout Europe. RedAwning is a single point of entry for managers of single vacation homes and multi-unit boutique hotels, resorts, apart-hotels and corporate apartments to access the widest online travel network in the world, including Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb, and HomeAway/VRBO, as well as a major travel metasearch sites including trivago, Holidu, HomeToGo and TripAdvisor. RedAwning is also integrated with Google H