PaintShop Pro 2019: New Technologies Go Beyond the Photo, Delivering the Ultimate Image Editor for Budget-Conscious Photographers & Content Creators
Designed to encourage experimentation and creativity, the PaintShop Pro 2019 family now offers AI-powered Pic-to-Painting, support for 360° cameras, and new PhotoMirage Express to blur the line between photo and video
OTTAWA, Aug. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Introducing PaintShop® Pro 2019 – the complete photo editing suite that offers photographers and content creators an advanced set of tools to inspire experimentation and creativity for visually stunning results. The new suite adds Pic-to-Painting™, an AI-powered technology to transform any photo into an exquisite work of art; support for 360-degree cameras; and a streamlined user experience with boosted performance to perfect any image, faster than ever. Plus, choose PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate for an impressive collection of bonus applications including the all-new PhotoMirage™ Express that makes it simple to transform photographs into mesmerizing moving images.
“As any photographer or content creator will tell you, it’s become increasingly difficult to stand out from the crowd when sharing your images online. With PaintShop Pro 2019, we’ve implemented exciting technologies that give you a selection of new, attention-grabbing ways to engage with and captivate your audience,” said Chris Pierce, Senior Product Manager for Corel Photo. “And this is all achieved through a faster and streamlined editing environment that makes it easier for anyone to jump in and get started right away.”
The new PaintShop Pro 2019 is an all-in-one photo editing package tailored to meets the needs of today’s creatives with:
Next-Level Creative Innovation
- NEW! AI-Powered Pic-to-Painting: Create stunning masterpieces with the help of Deep Neural Networks that analyze your photo and transform it into a work of art that replicates the style of iconic artists.
- NEW! 360° Camera Support: Now edit any photo taken with a 360° camera. Straighten and rotate the image, instantly remove and replace the tripod using Magic Fill, or create a cool ‘tiny planet’ effect.
- NEW! Creative Content Collection: Creativity is at our core, so we’ve made it easier to jump-start any artistic process by adding 10 brushes, 10 color palettes, 10 gradients, 10 patterns, and 20+ picture tubes – all new!
Performance Improvements to Accelerate Any Workflow
- ENHANCED! Most-Used Actions: See major speed boosts to favorite tools like Crop and One-Step Photo Fix. Now automatically apply a series of corrections quicker than ever and rotate or position the crop tool up to 5x faster than before. Plus, enjoy a more subtle Autosave process, now with fewer interruptions.
- ENHANCED! Hardware Support: Take advantage of improved support for 4K displays and all of the latest mainstream and WinTab-aware graphics tablets, including Windows Ink, so whether drawing, painting, or applying adjustments and effects, a pen can be used for more control.
- NEW! 50+ User-Inspired Updates: We’ve made over 50 performance and feature improvements based on requests from our community. From adding text to cropping, erasing, painting, and working with brushes, the editing experience is now smoother than ever.
A Simplified User Experience
- ENHANCED! Crop Toolbar: The power of Crop has been extended to include most-used photo enhancement features, including Instant Effects, One-Step Photo Fix, and Depth of Field.
- ENHANCED! UI Customization: Increase the text size of the main UI for better visibility. Choose Small or Large text from the User Interface menu to tailor the editing environment for the way you want to work.
- NEW! Seamless Content and Plugin Migration: Easily transfer content from previous versions for a seamless upgrade experience. Previously installed plugins, scripts, brush tips, color palettes, gradients, patterns, textures, and effects will instantly be available in the new version.
Choose PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate for a comprehensive creative suite. Get a powerful photo editor, plus bonus add-ons worth more than $280 to elevate your photography game:
- NEW! PhotoMirage Express: Effortlessly transform any image into a mesmerizing animation in a matter of minutes. Bringing photos to life is ridiculously easy and addictively fun, and sharing masterpieces on social media is a breeze. Blur the line between photo and video to create awe-inspiring photo animations that captivate, engage, and transfix.
- NEW! Painter® Essentials™ 6: Become a digital artist with this easy-to-learn painting program. Transform your photos into amazing oil, pastel, or watercolor works of art. Or learn to paint, draw, and sketch from scratch using pencils, pens, and particles.
- NEW! Perfectly Clear 3.5 SE: Intelligent image analysis finds and fixes camera flaws and limitations automatically. With Perfectly Clear 3.5 SE, photos are seconds from perfection, thanks to award-winning one-click image correction technology that does all the complex work for you.
- AfterShot™ 3: Extend your RAW workflow with professional-grade, non-destructive photo editing and take control of large photo collections. Make easy corrections and enhancements, and save time with batch processing tools that let you apply adjustments to one or thousands of photos at once.
- Corel® Creative Collection: Expand your creative capabilities with dozens of brushes, textures, and over 100 royalty-free backgrounds. Enhance photo projects with playful designs, flowers, sunsets, and more, along with an array of lively brushstrokes.
The Corel Photo Video Bundle is a Complete Content Creators Toolkit
The ultimate duo for digital content creators, the Photo Video Bundle brings together new PaintShop Pro 2019 and VideoStudio® Pro 2018 for a complete photo, design, and video editing suite to help tell your story across any medium. For more information on the Corel Photo Video Bundle, visit us at www.paintshoppro.com/photo-video-bundle.
Pricing and Availability
PaintShop Pro 2019 and PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate are available now in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese. Suggested retail pricing (SRP) for PaintShop Pro 2019 is $79.99 USD / €69.99 / £69.99. SRP for PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate is $99.99 USD / €89.99 / £89.99. SRP for PaintShop Pro 2019 and Video Studio 2018 bundle is $159.99 USD / €139.99 / £139.99. UK and Euro pricing includes VAT. Upgrade pricing is available to registered users of all previous versions of PaintShop Pro (excludes NFR, OEM, and Academic versions). For more information, or to download a free 30-day trial, please visit www.paintshoppro.com.
To learn more about volume licensing for enterprise or education, please visit www.paintshoppro.com/business.
Stay Up-to-Date & Join the Conversation
Don't miss all the latest PaintShop Pro developments, tutorials, and more on the Corel Discovery Center at http://learn.corel.com. Connect with the PaintShop Pro community on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CorelPaintShop or tweet us @CPaintShopPro.
Corel is one of the world's top software companies. Our mission is simple: to help people achieve new levels of creativity, productivity, and success. For more information, please visit www.corel.com.
© 2018 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, AfterShot, Essentials, Painter, PaintShop, PhotoMirage, Pic-to-Painting, and VideoStudio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S., and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent.
Public Relations Manager
A video accompanying this announcement is available at
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
SEMAFO: Armed Incident in Bobo Area17.8.2018 15:48 | Pressemelding
MONTREAL, Aug. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEMAFO Inc. (TSX:SMF) (OMX:SMF) regrets to report that a bus transporting employees from the town of Bobo-Dioulasso to the Mana Mine in Burkina Faso was shot at by armed bandits this morning. In the exchange of fire between the policemen and bandits, one SEMAFO national employee and one sub-contractor employee lost their lives. Operations at the Mana Mine, located 80 kilometers from the incident, are not affected. Early analysis suggests that this incident and the armed incident that occurred in the Est region six days ago are unrelated. However, the Corporation will be increasing its security measures at Mana and take appropriate steps to ensure the safety of the mine and of its employees. The Corporation would like to express its sincere sympathy to families of the victims. About SEMAFO SEMAFO is a Canadian-based mining company with gold production and exploration activities in West Africa. The Corporation operates the Mana Mine in Burkina
ThalesNano Energy Introduces H-Genie™: Revolutionary Compact, High Pressure Hydrogen Gas Generation Platform for Chemists17.8.2018 11:00 | Pressemelding
Improves safety, expands chemistry, saves lives. BUDAPEST, Hungary and BOSTON, Aug. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ThalesNano Energy LLC today announced, at the 256th ACS conference (booth: 1615), the launch of the first in the series of revolutionary new gas generators, the H-Genie™. The H-Genie™ is a compact high pressure hydrogen generator designed to be used in any laboratory as a safer and simpler alternative to hydrogen cylinders. Capable of generating hydrogen at up to 1 NL/min and 100 bar (1450 psi), the system can help expand chemists’ limited hydrogenation chemistry capability by providing high purity hydrogen gas, on demand from water, to batch and flow reactors. Neal Langerman, Principal Scientist at Advanced Chemical Safety, comments: “The presence of cylinders of hydrogen raises the risk level of a lab. While the explosion or fire hazard can be mitigated with a gas cylinder cabinet, this takes precious floor space and does not eliminate the 1300 liters of flammable gas from
PayByPhone Supports Additional Languages16.8.2018 19:47 | Pressemelding
Drivers can now use the app in Spanish and Chinese VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Drivers who pay for their parking with the PayByPhone app can now use the app in Spanish, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese. Later this year, the leading mobile parking payment service will also be available in Punjabi. The support of multiple languages increases PayByPhone’s usability for its diverse consumer base, who are located across North America, Europe, and Australia. To gain access to the newly supported languages within PayByPhone, drivers can simply download the latest version of the app and set their iOS or Android device to their preferred language. “We’re excited to have expanded our language offerings beyond English and French,” said Barrie Arnold, Chief Commercial Officer, PayByPhone North America. “PayByPhone is available in many multicultural cities worldwide, and this update improves the app’s accessibility. PayByPhone has gained a global presen
Global Dairy Platform Announces Dairy Farmers of America CEO Rick Smith as New Board Chair16.8.2018 17:52 | Pressemelding
ROSEMONT, Ill., Aug. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Dairy Platform (GDP), a pre-competitive collaboration of dairy sector organizations focused on encouraging the appropriate intake of nutrient-rich dairy foods and demonstrating the sector’s role in sustainable agriculture, today announced the appointment of Rick Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dairy Farmers of America as Chair of the Board of Directors. “It is truly an honor to serve as Chair of GDP’s Board of Directors,” noted Mr. Smith. “We are facing global food and health challenges that need short and long-term solutions. The work of GDP creates an avenue for collaborative action that demonstrates dairy’s valuable contribution to global food systems, healthy diets and sustainable livelihoods.” Mr. Smith will serve on the board along with Fonterra Co-operative Group Chief Executive Officer Mr. Miles Hurrell; China Mengniu Dairy Company Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Minfang (Jeffery) Lu; Ro
GridGain Systems Named to Inc. 500 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Second Consecutive Year16.8.2018 09:00 | Pressemelding
GridGain Ranks 17th among Software Companies, 13th in San Francisco Metro Area FOSTER CITY, Calif., Aug. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced it has been named to the 37th annual Inc. 500 list, a highly regarded ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. This is the second year in a row GridGain has been named to the list. GridGain’s rank of 158 on this year’s Inc. 500 list is up from number 187 last year. The company is ranked 17th among software companies, 13th in the San Francisco metro area, and 37th in the state of California. The Inc. 500 represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment – its independent small and midsized businesses. GridGain provides an in-memory computing platform that delivers speed, scale and high availability to data-intensive applications. Built on a memory-centric archite
Perceptyx Named One of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for the 4th Consecutive Year16.8.2018 05:37 | Pressemelding
INC 5000 award recognizes Perceptyx’s continued innovation and partnership with many of the world’s best companies SAN DIEGO, Aug. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For the 4th consecutive year, Perceptyx has made the prestigious INC 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies. A recognized leader in people analytics, Perceptyx specializes in facilitating organizational change through the strategic use of employee surveys and management consulting. Longtime partners with many of the world's largest organizations, Perceptyx is uniquely capable of delivering insights across heavily distributed organizations with complex hierarchies in a way that’s as unique as an organization’s culture and brand. “We’re proud to be recognized among America’s fastest growing companies again,” says John Borland, Co-founder and CEO of Perceptyx. “We believe that our clients are the real heroes of their organizations. It has been our honor to help so many of the world’s best companies realize their g
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom