PaintShop Pro 2019: New Technologies Go Beyond the Photo, Delivering the Ultimate Image Editor for Budget-Conscious Photographers & Content Creators
Designed to encourage experimentation and creativity, the PaintShop Pro 2019 family now offers AI-powered Pic-to-Painting, support for 360° cameras, and new PhotoMirage Express to blur the line between photo and video
OTTAWA, Aug. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Introducing PaintShop® Pro 2019 – the complete photo editing suite that offers photographers and content creators an advanced set of tools to inspire experimentation and creativity for visually stunning results. The new suite adds Pic-to-Painting™, an AI-powered technology to transform any photo into an exquisite work of art; support for 360-degree cameras; and a streamlined user experience with boosted performance to perfect any image, faster than ever. Plus, choose PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate for an impressive collection of bonus applications including the all-new PhotoMirage™ Express that makes it simple to transform photographs into mesmerizing moving images.
“As any photographer or content creator will tell you, it’s become increasingly difficult to stand out from the crowd when sharing your images online. With PaintShop Pro 2019, we’ve implemented exciting technologies that give you a selection of new, attention-grabbing ways to engage with and captivate your audience,” said Chris Pierce, Senior Product Manager for Corel Photo. “And this is all achieved through a faster and streamlined editing environment that makes it easier for anyone to jump in and get started right away.”
The new PaintShop Pro 2019 is an all-in-one photo editing package tailored to meets the needs of today’s creatives with:
Next-Level Creative Innovation
- NEW! AI-Powered Pic-to-Painting: Create stunning masterpieces with the help of Deep Neural Networks that analyze your photo and transform it into a work of art that replicates the style of iconic artists.
- NEW! 360° Camera Support: Now edit any photo taken with a 360° camera. Straighten and rotate the image, instantly remove and replace the tripod using Magic Fill, or create a cool ‘tiny planet’ effect.
- NEW! Creative Content Collection: Creativity is at our core, so we’ve made it easier to jump-start any artistic process by adding 10 brushes, 10 color palettes, 10 gradients, 10 patterns, and 20+ picture tubes – all new!
Performance Improvements to Accelerate Any Workflow
- ENHANCED! Most-Used Actions: See major speed boosts to favorite tools like Crop and One-Step Photo Fix. Now automatically apply a series of corrections quicker than ever and rotate or position the crop tool up to 5x faster than before. Plus, enjoy a more subtle Autosave process, now with fewer interruptions.
- ENHANCED! Hardware Support: Take advantage of improved support for 4K displays and all of the latest mainstream and WinTab-aware graphics tablets, including Windows Ink, so whether drawing, painting, or applying adjustments and effects, a pen can be used for more control.
- NEW! 50+ User-Inspired Updates: We’ve made over 50 performance and feature improvements based on requests from our community. From adding text to cropping, erasing, painting, and working with brushes, the editing experience is now smoother than ever.
A Simplified User Experience
- ENHANCED! Crop Toolbar: The power of Crop has been extended to include most-used photo enhancement features, including Instant Effects, One-Step Photo Fix, and Depth of Field.
- ENHANCED! UI Customization: Increase the text size of the main UI for better visibility. Choose Small or Large text from the User Interface menu to tailor the editing environment for the way you want to work.
- NEW! Seamless Content and Plugin Migration: Easily transfer content from previous versions for a seamless upgrade experience. Previously installed plugins, scripts, brush tips, color palettes, gradients, patterns, textures, and effects will instantly be available in the new version.
Choose PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate for a comprehensive creative suite. Get a powerful photo editor, plus bonus add-ons worth more than $280 to elevate your photography game:
- NEW! PhotoMirage Express: Effortlessly transform any image into a mesmerizing animation in a matter of minutes. Bringing photos to life is ridiculously easy and addictively fun, and sharing masterpieces on social media is a breeze. Blur the line between photo and video to create awe-inspiring photo animations that captivate, engage, and transfix.
- NEW! Painter® Essentials™ 6: Become a digital artist with this easy-to-learn painting program. Transform your photos into amazing oil, pastel, or watercolor works of art. Or learn to paint, draw, and sketch from scratch using pencils, pens, and particles.
- NEW! Perfectly Clear 3.5 SE: Intelligent image analysis finds and fixes camera flaws and limitations automatically. With Perfectly Clear 3.5 SE, photos are seconds from perfection, thanks to award-winning one-click image correction technology that does all the complex work for you.
- AfterShot™ 3: Extend your RAW workflow with professional-grade, non-destructive photo editing and take control of large photo collections. Make easy corrections and enhancements, and save time with batch processing tools that let you apply adjustments to one or thousands of photos at once.
- Corel® Creative Collection: Expand your creative capabilities with dozens of brushes, textures, and over 100 royalty-free backgrounds. Enhance photo projects with playful designs, flowers, sunsets, and more, along with an array of lively brushstrokes.
The Corel Photo Video Bundle is a Complete Content Creators Toolkit
The ultimate duo for digital content creators, the Photo Video Bundle brings together new PaintShop Pro 2019 and VideoStudio® Pro 2018 for a complete photo, design, and video editing suite to help tell your story across any medium. For more information on the Corel Photo Video Bundle, visit us at www.paintshoppro.com/photo-video-bundle.
Pricing and Availability
PaintShop Pro 2019 and PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate are available now in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese. Suggested retail pricing (SRP) for PaintShop Pro 2019 is $79.99 USD / €69.99 / £69.99. SRP for PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate is $99.99 USD / €89.99 / £89.99. SRP for PaintShop Pro 2019 and Video Studio 2018 bundle is $159.99 USD / €139.99 / £139.99. UK and Euro pricing includes VAT. Upgrade pricing is available to registered users of all previous versions of PaintShop Pro (excludes NFR, OEM, and Academic versions). For more information, or to download a free 30-day trial, please visit www.paintshoppro.com.
To learn more about volume licensing for enterprise or education, please visit www.paintshoppro.com/business.
Stay Up-to-Date & Join the Conversation
Don't miss all the latest PaintShop Pro developments, tutorials, and more on the Corel Discovery Center at http://learn.corel.com. Connect with the PaintShop Pro community on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CorelPaintShop or tweet us @CPaintShopPro.
Corel is one of the world's top software companies. Our mission is simple: to help people achieve new levels of creativity, productivity, and success. For more information, please visit www.corel.com.
© 2018 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, AfterShot, Essentials, Painter, PaintShop, PhotoMirage, Pic-to-Painting, and VideoStudio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S., and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent.
Public Relations Manager
A video accompanying this announcement is available at
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
WillScot Announces Appointment of General Counsel17.6.2019 22:29:00 CEST | Pressemelding
BALTIMORE, June 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WillScot Corporation (“WillScot”) (Nasdaq: WSC) today announced the appointment of Mr. Hezron Timothy Lopez to serve as the Company’s Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, effective June 17, 2019. Mr. Lopez joins WillScot after having served from 2012 to 2018 as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of Herman Miller, Inc., a Nasdaq-listed manufacturer of home and office furniture. From 2008 to 2012, Mr. Lopez served as Associate General Counsel and Head of Merger & Acquisition, Commercial and International for A. O. Smith Corporation, a manufacturer of water heating equipment and water treatment products. About WillScot Corporation Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, WillScot (Nasdaq: WSC) is the public holding company for the Williams Scotsman family of companies and is the specialty rental services market leader providing innovative modular space and portable storage solutions across North Americ
Cineworld Group and Cinionic Strike 1,000+ Unit Deal to Roll Out Acclaimed Barco Laser Projectors to Theaters Worldwide17.6.2019 18:05:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Cineworld embarks on global renewal with Cinionic, powered by award-winning projection portfolio and enhanced services KORTRIJK, Belgium, June 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cinionic, the Barco, CGS, and ALPD cinema joint venture providing a new visual standard with enhanced services and technology solutions, announces a significant expansion in its relationship with one of the world’s largest theater chains, Cineworld Group plc (LON:CINE), to continue delivering an elevated movie-going experience for audiences worldwide. Cinionic will illuminate Cineworld Group operated theaters in the U.S., EU and UK with enhanced services and award-winning portfolio of Barco laser projectors, including the newly launched Barco Series 4. Over the next 18 months, Cineworld will upgrade and deploy over 1,000 projectors worldwide with Barco Laser solutions to deliver a new visual standard in cinema, supported by Barco Alchemy media servers and maintained for the next decade through Cinionic’s enhanced ser
Rock Tech Engages KBM Resources Group for LiDAR Survey at Georgia Lake17.6.2019 14:15:00 CEST | Pressemelding
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rock Tech Lithium Inc. (the "Company" or “Rock Tech”) (TSX-V: RCK; Frankfurt: RJIB) is pleased to announce that it has engaged KBM Resources Group (“KBM”) to complete a LiDAR and high-resolution imagery survey at its 100%-owned Georgia Lake lithium project in Ontario, Canada. The aerial acquisition of LiDAR and digital photography will cover the Nama Creek main zone and adjacent areas of the Georgia Lake lithium project. The LiDAR survey, with a relatively high resolution of 10 laser points per square metre and an absolute accuracy of 10 cm vertical and 20 cm horizontal, will produce LAS files with classified ground points including a bare earth model and georeferenced orthoimagery. “The ideal time to fly this survey is after the snow melt and before leaf-out,” commented Martin Stephan, Rock Tech’s Chief Executive Officer. “These conditions, combined with a favourable regional weather forecast, shall make for a successful L
Carpenter Technology and Israel Aerospace Industries Announce Collaboration to Produce Commercial Aircraft Additive Parts17.6.2019 14:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Le Bourget, FRANCE, June 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) and Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) today announced their collaboration to produce additively manufactured components for a serial production commercial aircraft. This collaboration will result in IAI’s first metallic additively-produced parts, which are expected to provide significant manufacturing benefits and lay the groundwork for future design improvements and enhancements. IAI is working closely with Israel’s Civil Aviation Authority for approval of the parts, which when accomplished will represent the first time this technology has been approved for commercial use in Israel. Carpenter Technology, through its Carpenter Additive business unit, is producing the parts and providing supporting information to assist with their approval. “Together, Carpenter Additive and IAI are pioneering the use of this technology for new platforms and applications,” said Marshall Akins, Carpenter Tec
Major HAProxy Releases Increase Support for Cloud-Native and Containerized Application Architectures17.6.2019 14:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Key Community Releases Include HAProxy 2.0, HAProxy Data Plane API and HAProxy Kubernetes Ingress Controller WALTHAM, Mass., June 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HAProxy Technologies, provider of the world’s fastest and most widely-used software load balancer, today announced that the HAProxy community has released HAProxy 2.0 and several other key products that make it easier to extend, configure and manage HAProxy in cloud-native and containerized environments. The company also announced its inaugural community user conference, HAProxyConf 2019, which will take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands on November 12th and 13th, 2019. “The release of HAProxy 2.0 along with the new HAProxy Data Plane API and HAProxy Kubernetes Ingress Controller mark the culmination of a significant re-architecture of HAProxy to add the flexibility and features needed to optimize support for modern application architectures,” said Willy Tarreau, HAProxy community lead and HAProxy Technologies CTO. “I am extremely
Brookfield Asset Management Announces Results of Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders17.6.2019 12:55:00 CEST | Pressemelding
BROOKFIELD, NEWS, June 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (TSX: BAM.A, NYSE: BAM, Euronext: BAMA) today announced that at the company’s annual and special meeting of shareholders held on June 14, 2019 in Toronto, over 85% of Class A Limited Voting Shares (“Class A Shares”) voted in favour of a new management share option plan. In addition, at the meeting all eight nominees proposed for election to the board of directors by holders of Class A Shares and all eight nominees proposed for election to the board of directors by the holder of Class B Limited Voting Shares (“Class B Shares”) were elected. Detailed results of the vote for the election of directors are set out below. Management received the following proxies from holders of Class A Shares in regard to the election of the eight directors nominated by this shareholder class: Director Nominee Votes For % Votes Withheld % M. Elyse Allan 731,503,129 99.60 2,926,448 0.40 Angela F. Braly 730,750,957 99.50 3,67