PaintShop Pro 2019: New Technologies Go Beyond the Photo, Delivering the Ultimate Image Editor for Budget-Conscious Photographers & Content Creators
Designed to encourage experimentation and creativity, the PaintShop Pro 2019 family now offers AI-powered Pic-to-Painting, support for 360° cameras, and new PhotoMirage Express to blur the line between photo and video
OTTAWA, Aug. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Introducing PaintShop® Pro 2019 – the complete photo editing suite that offers photographers and content creators an advanced set of tools to inspire experimentation and creativity for visually stunning results. The new suite adds Pic-to-Painting™, an AI-powered technology to transform any photo into an exquisite work of art; support for 360-degree cameras; and a streamlined user experience with boosted performance to perfect any image, faster than ever. Plus, choose PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate for an impressive collection of bonus applications including the all-new PhotoMirage™ Express that makes it simple to transform photographs into mesmerizing moving images.
“As any photographer or content creator will tell you, it’s become increasingly difficult to stand out from the crowd when sharing your images online. With PaintShop Pro 2019, we’ve implemented exciting technologies that give you a selection of new, attention-grabbing ways to engage with and captivate your audience,” said Chris Pierce, Senior Product Manager for Corel Photo. “And this is all achieved through a faster and streamlined editing environment that makes it easier for anyone to jump in and get started right away.”
The new PaintShop Pro 2019 is an all-in-one photo editing package tailored to meets the needs of today’s creatives with:
Next-Level Creative Innovation
- NEW! AI-Powered Pic-to-Painting: Create stunning masterpieces with the help of Deep Neural Networks that analyze your photo and transform it into a work of art that replicates the style of iconic artists.
- NEW! 360° Camera Support: Now edit any photo taken with a 360° camera. Straighten and rotate the image, instantly remove and replace the tripod using Magic Fill, or create a cool ‘tiny planet’ effect.
- NEW! Creative Content Collection: Creativity is at our core, so we’ve made it easier to jump-start any artistic process by adding 10 brushes, 10 color palettes, 10 gradients, 10 patterns, and 20+ picture tubes – all new!
Performance Improvements to Accelerate Any Workflow
- ENHANCED! Most-Used Actions: See major speed boosts to favorite tools like Crop and One-Step Photo Fix. Now automatically apply a series of corrections quicker than ever and rotate or position the crop tool up to 5x faster than before. Plus, enjoy a more subtle Autosave process, now with fewer interruptions.
- ENHANCED! Hardware Support: Take advantage of improved support for 4K displays and all of the latest mainstream and WinTab-aware graphics tablets, including Windows Ink, so whether drawing, painting, or applying adjustments and effects, a pen can be used for more control.
- NEW! 50+ User-Inspired Updates: We’ve made over 50 performance and feature improvements based on requests from our community. From adding text to cropping, erasing, painting, and working with brushes, the editing experience is now smoother than ever.
A Simplified User Experience
- ENHANCED! Crop Toolbar: The power of Crop has been extended to include most-used photo enhancement features, including Instant Effects, One-Step Photo Fix, and Depth of Field.
- ENHANCED! UI Customization: Increase the text size of the main UI for better visibility. Choose Small or Large text from the User Interface menu to tailor the editing environment for the way you want to work.
- NEW! Seamless Content and Plugin Migration: Easily transfer content from previous versions for a seamless upgrade experience. Previously installed plugins, scripts, brush tips, color palettes, gradients, patterns, textures, and effects will instantly be available in the new version.
Choose PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate for a comprehensive creative suite. Get a powerful photo editor, plus bonus add-ons worth more than $280 to elevate your photography game:
- NEW! PhotoMirage Express: Effortlessly transform any image into a mesmerizing animation in a matter of minutes. Bringing photos to life is ridiculously easy and addictively fun, and sharing masterpieces on social media is a breeze. Blur the line between photo and video to create awe-inspiring photo animations that captivate, engage, and transfix.
- NEW! Painter® Essentials™ 6: Become a digital artist with this easy-to-learn painting program. Transform your photos into amazing oil, pastel, or watercolor works of art. Or learn to paint, draw, and sketch from scratch using pencils, pens, and particles.
- NEW! Perfectly Clear 3.5 SE: Intelligent image analysis finds and fixes camera flaws and limitations automatically. With Perfectly Clear 3.5 SE, photos are seconds from perfection, thanks to award-winning one-click image correction technology that does all the complex work for you.
- AfterShot™ 3: Extend your RAW workflow with professional-grade, non-destructive photo editing and take control of large photo collections. Make easy corrections and enhancements, and save time with batch processing tools that let you apply adjustments to one or thousands of photos at once.
- Corel® Creative Collection: Expand your creative capabilities with dozens of brushes, textures, and over 100 royalty-free backgrounds. Enhance photo projects with playful designs, flowers, sunsets, and more, along with an array of lively brushstrokes.
The Corel Photo Video Bundle is a Complete Content Creators Toolkit
The ultimate duo for digital content creators, the Photo Video Bundle brings together new PaintShop Pro 2019 and VideoStudio® Pro 2018 for a complete photo, design, and video editing suite to help tell your story across any medium. For more information on the Corel Photo Video Bundle, visit us at www.paintshoppro.com/photo-video-bundle.
Pricing and Availability
PaintShop Pro 2019 and PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate are available now in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese. Suggested retail pricing (SRP) for PaintShop Pro 2019 is $79.99 USD / €69.99 / £69.99. SRP for PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate is $99.99 USD / €89.99 / £89.99. SRP for PaintShop Pro 2019 and Video Studio 2018 bundle is $159.99 USD / €139.99 / £139.99. UK and Euro pricing includes VAT. Upgrade pricing is available to registered users of all previous versions of PaintShop Pro (excludes NFR, OEM, and Academic versions). For more information, or to download a free 30-day trial, please visit www.paintshoppro.com.
To learn more about volume licensing for enterprise or education, please visit www.paintshoppro.com/business.
Stay Up-to-Date & Join the Conversation
Don't miss all the latest PaintShop Pro developments, tutorials, and more on the Corel Discovery Center at http://learn.corel.com. Connect with the PaintShop Pro community on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CorelPaintShop or tweet us @CPaintShopPro.
Corel is one of the world's top software companies. Our mission is simple: to help people achieve new levels of creativity, productivity, and success. For more information, please visit www.corel.com.
© 2018 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, AfterShot, Essentials, Painter, PaintShop, PhotoMirage, Pic-to-Painting, and VideoStudio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S., and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent.
Public Relations Manager
A video accompanying this announcement is available at
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Synthesio to Bring Proven Ipsos Data Science to Artificial Intelligence13.12.2018 17:03 | Pressemelding
Synthesio's Next-Generation Social Media Intelligence to Raise Unseen Insights to the Surface, Faster NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synthesio, an Ipsos company, and also the leading Social Media Intelligence Suite, today announced the plans for its next-generation Artificial Intelligence (AI) engine. The project will combine Synthesio’s AI technology with Ipsos’ data science. The combination will power upcoming Synthesio capabilities to help users find insights faster, remove guesswork, and make informed business decisions across a variety of use cases. “Our goal has always been to provide customers with meaningful data, visualized so that they can make strategic business decisions,” explained Loic Moisand, CEO & Founder of Synthesio. “The less guesswork that a company has to make, and the less time that it takes users to find meaningful insights, the more time for data-backed business decisions. We are really pleased that we can leverage the data science capabilities dev
XBiotech Announces Publication of Post-Hoc Analysis for Phase III Colorectal Cancer Study13.12.2018 14:00 | Pressemelding
Biomarkers Predict Significantly Higher Rates of Treatment Response to Bermekimab in Advanced Cancer Patients AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XBiotech Inc. (NASDAQ: XBIT) announced today the publication of findings on key biomarker analysis of colorectal cancer patients treated with bermekimab in its European Phase III study. The manuscript, entitled, “Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist (IL-1ra) Levels Predict Favorable Outcome after Bermekimab, a First-in-Class True Human Interleukin-1α Antibody, in a Phase III Randomized Study of Advanced Colorectal Cancer”, has been published online in the journal OncoImmunology. The findings report that patients with relatively low levels of IL-1ra or IL-6 were more likely to respond to bermekimab therapy and achieve the study’s primary endpoint. The study’s primary endpoint measured a combination of physical symptoms—pain, fatigue, anorexia and muscle wasting—which tend to worsen with advanced cancer, to assess whether these sympto
DoubleVerify Launches Brand Safety and Suitability Verification Across YouTube, Extending Quality Coverage for Global Brands13.12.2018 14:00 | Pressemelding
DV expands its partnership with YouTube to identify off-brand content, enabling measurement of Authentic ImpressionⓇ delivery NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DoubleVerify ("DV"), the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software and analytics, today announced an expanded partnership with YouTube to deliver brand safety and suitability measurement for campaigns run on the platform. The partnership drives greater campaign transparency and unlocks potential performance for advertisers wishing to avoid unsuitable content or categories of lesser relevance to the brand. “We are excited to enter a new phase of partnership with YouTube,” said Wayne Gattinella, CEO of DoubleVerify. “Today, brand suitability is a core advertiser expectation – across all media types and buying platforms. With our expanded partnership, DoubleVerify is ensuring brand suitability on the world’s leading online video platform.” YouTube advertisers will now benefit from DV’s best-in-class B
FROM CUTE TO CONFIDENT: MARY KAY INC. TALKS PINK AT THE MUSEUM AT FIT13.12.2018 14:00 | Pressemelding
Mary Kay Inc. and The Museum at The Fashion Institute of Technology Partner for a Pink-Centric Panel Discussion in Conjunction with Special Exhibition ‘Pink: The History of a Punk, Pretty, Powerful Color’ NEW YORK, N.Y., Dec. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- From pink makeup compacts to the iconic pink Cadillac, global beauty brand Mary Kay has been synonymous with the color pink for more than five decades. On December 13, 2018, Mary Kay will partner with The Museum at FIT (MFIT) to host a scholarly panel discussion, ‘Powerful Pink: From Cute to Confident,’ at the Katie Murphy Amphitheatre on the New York City FIT campus. Panelists include Luis Casco, Mary Kay Global Beauty Ambassador and celebrity makeup artist; Kate Greene, Vice President of Communications and Creative Direction at Givaudan and Karen Young, FIT adjunct professor and founder of The Young Group. The panel discussion will be moderated by Sheryl Adkins-Green, Chief Marketing Officer for Mary Kay Inc. The scholarly panel disc
BST wins second contract to build cars for the growing high-speed rail network13.12.2018 12:30 | Pressemelding
Second order of new Chinese standard high-speed train cars demonstrates Bombardier joint venture’s competitiveness and ability to deliver proven high-speed mobility solutions Bombardier has been increasingly active in developing China’s advanced railway networks with multiple high-speed railcar orders BERLIN, Dec. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bombardier Sifang (Qingdao) Transportation Ltd. (BST), a joint venture of global mobility solution provider Bombardier Transportation, announced today that it has won a second contract this year to support China’s evolving high-speed rail network. The new contract, awarded by China Railway Corp. (CRC), is to supply 168 CR400AF new Chinese standard high-speed train cars and is valued at approximately 3.1 billion CNY ($453 million US, 399 million euro). Bombardier Transportation owns 50% of the shares in BST, which is consolidated by Bombardier Transportation’s partner CRRC Sifang Co., Ltd. The 168 cars will be configured into fifteen 8-car trainset
GridGain® Professional Edition 2.7 Introduces TensorFlow Integration, Enhanced Usability, Transparent Data Encryption at Rest13.12.2018 09:00 | Pressemelding
Native TensorFlow Integration Enables Seamless Deep Learning on Data in GridGain FOSTER CITY, Calif., Dec. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced the immediate availability of GridGain Professional Edition 2.7, a fully supported version of Apache Ignite 2.7. GridGain Professional Edition 2.7 introduces TensorFlow™ integration for enhanced training of deep learning (DL) models. GridGain Professional Edition 2.7 also provides enhanced usability, including expanded support for thin clients, as well as Transparent Data Encryption at rest to improve security. Together, the features make it easier to use the GridGain In-Memory Computing Platform for more use cases, such as for achieving the speed and scalability required for implementing real-time continuous learning for digital transformation and omnichannel customer experience initiatives. TensorFlow Integration for High Performance
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom