NRT & Sightline Secure Multi-Year Exclusive Agreement with Ocean Resort Casino
Atlantic City's newest resort casino opens with a seamless customer experience for omni-channel solutions
LAS VEGAS, July 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NRT Technology Corp. and Sightline Payments, LLC (together "NRT Sightline") today announced that Ocean Resort Casino in Atlantic City, N.J. opened its doors with the full suite of NRT Sightline solutions, including Play+, QJ self-serve kiosks, Cash+ ATM, credit and debit advances, VisuaLimits table signs and analytics, and the full suite of NCC credit and compliance solutions.
"NRT Sightline has invested in cutting-edge technology that gives us a competitive advantage, and we look forward to our long-term partnership with this world-class technology leader," said Alan Greenstein, Chief Financial Officer of Ocean Resort Casino.
"Ocean Resort Casino is Atlantic City's showcase property for a truly omni-channel guest experience. As the lines that separate cash and cashless commerce converge in gaming, our solutions remove friction from the payments experience for guests, allowing operators like Ocean to focus on delivering a great customer experience," said John Dominelli, NRT's Founder and CEO
NRT Sightline believes that gaming operators and their technology partners need to be aligned through collaboration and innovation, and nowhere does this hold truer than in the realm of commerce and payments. Gaming operators must continue to deliver traditional cash-based solutions, while simultaneously offer new ways for patrons engage through mobile payments and value-added cashless solutions. NRT Sightline is focused on transforming what has traditionally been a cash-based industry, bringing a new approach to payments that has allowed millions of gaming patrons to easily and securely transact in new and innovative ways.
"We are the undisputed leader in driving mobile commerce and customer engagement experiences across sports betting, slots, tables, or any online or in-person game of choice," said Kirk Sanford, Founder and CEO of Sightline. "Ocean Casino Resort has a vision of enhancing the overall guest experience by offering new and unique ways to wager and make purchases, and our next gen payments solutions align perfectly with that vision."
The partnership between NRT Sightline and Ocean Resort Casino encompass the following solutions:
- Play+(TM): Reduce payments friction with the next generation of cashless, mobile, and omni-channel payments solutions for your integrated resort.
- QJ Self-Serve Kiosks: The latest in self-serve kiosk automation and the casino industry's sexiest, most advanced, reliable and secure casino cash handling & payment kiosk available. Our 9-in-1 platform supports a broad range of services including ticket redemption, bill breaking, ATM (with Transaction Rescue), credit and debit advance, dynamic currency conversion, e-check cashing, Play+, and more.
- Cash+ ATM, Credit & Debit Processing: Guests can easily, quickly, and securely complete ATM, credit and debit cash advance, and check cashing transaction at the NEO kiosk or stand-alone ATM. Our Transaction Rescue feature is proven to complete more guest transactions.
- VisuaLimits(TM): An intelligent 17-in-1 digital table game platform with a two-sided LCD screen providing guest engagement and actionable insights for table game staff, including bet recognition, digital payments, dealer performance, time and attendance, intelligent limits, surveillance, and player rating integration
- NCC Gaming(TM): A cloud based FCRA compliant end-to-end marker management solution for online application hosting, credit acceptance, underwriting, maintenance, marker issuance, deposit and collection.
- NCC AML Compliance(TM): Assists operators in achieving Title 31/AML compliance requirements by seamlessly integrating with casino management systems and cash-access touchpoints. This innovative solution offers Multiple Transaction Log (MTL), Negotiable Instrument Log (NIL) and Monetary Instruments Log (MIL) compiling and reporting capabilities, and seamless integrations to allow for the electronic submission of CTR and SAR forms.
- HABIT(TM) Analytics: Powered by GamingAnalytics.ai is a search driven analytics tool for casinos that uses AI, machine learning, and natural language processing on any data source. Import your gaming and payments data into our cognitive computing platform and then just ask Habit a question about your business and we will generate relevant, context aware insights and recommendations.
About Ocean Resort Casino
As the tallest building in Atlantic City, the landmark Ocean Resort Casino offers unparalleled ocean views in its 1,399 rooms and capture the essence of what draws people to this popular waterfront destination situated on 20 acres along the city's famed Boardwalk. In addition to its expansive hotel, casino and meeting space, Ocean Resort Casino will feature six swimming pools, including a saltwater pool, a cabana filled sun-deck and distinctive dining and entertainment venues. Ocean Resort Casino is part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt Portfolio and will include a 32,000 square-foot onsite exhale spa. Ocean Resort Casino is owned and operated by Ocean Walk LLC. For more information visit www.theoceanac.com
About NRT & Sightline
On closing of the pending merger between NRT and Sightline (subject to regulatory approval), NRT Sightline will be the global leader in the design and development of enterprise platforms for the gaming industry, including current and next generation payment systems, specialized self-serve financial/marketing kiosks, big data analytics utilizing artificial intelligence and gamification, credit marker information services, and digital and mobile experiences. Through our global family of companies, we enable more than 1 billion physical and digital commerce experiences at over 750 casino properties worldwide, including the top 25 largest casino corporations. By seamlessly combining technological innovation with strategic partnerships, our companies create the most convenient, reliable, and secure omni-channel payment ecosystem for casino operators and their guests. NRT and Sightline have been recognized with numerous industry awards, including the coveted "Most Innovative Gaming Technology Product of the Year" for our Play+(TM) cloud-based cashless funding platform. Our collective solutions are used by casinos, lotteries, race and sports, banking & retailers around the world.
For further information about this acquisition, please contact: Michael Dominelli, NRT's SVP Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Sightline or its pending merger with NRT, please contact: Omer Sattar, Sightline's EVP Strategic Relationships at email@example.com
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: NRT Sightline via Globenewswire
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Bombardier Delivers First 90-seat Q400 Aircraft to SpiceJet21.9.2018 16:00 | Pressemelding
SpiceJet becomes the first airline to take advantage of the Q400 aircraft’s increased profit potential TORONTO, Sept. 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bombardier Commercial Aircraft today announced the delivery of its first 90-seat Q400 aircraft. The aircraft was handed over to India’s SpiceJet Limited (“SpiceJet”) the launch operator for the extra-capacity, 90-seat aircraft. “We are excited to induct the 90-seat Q400 aircraft into our fleet,” said Ajay Singh, Chairman and Managing Director, SpiceJet. “The additional seats and performance improvements will result in substantial reduction in unit costs and also we will enable us to address our market needs in the regional space.” “The delivery of the first 90-seat Q400 aircraft showcases the commitment of Bombardier’s Q Series turboprop program to respond to customer requirements as they address traffic growth in regional markets,” said Todd Young, Head of the Q Series Aircraft Program, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft. “I thank and congratul
Service Providers Speed Deployment, Reduce Costs with Patton Cloud Edge Orchestration Service20.9.2018 22:16 | Pressemelding
Now, Telecom and UCaaS service providers can easily provision, manage, monitor, secure, alert, troubleshoot, analyze, and optimize services on the customer premise GAITHERSBURG, Md., Sept. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Patton Electronics—US-manufacturer of UC, cloud, and IoT-enabling solutions for carrier, enterprise, and industrial networks—has launched the new Patton Cloud service for carriers and service providers that deliver All-IP and hybrid voice-and-data services to business subscribers. Patton Cloud delivers a low-cost, easy-to-use, web-based edge-orchestration service that delivers a superior user experience. It offers remote touchless provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting—as well as security and alerting tools that reduce service turn-up costs, trouble tickets, and subscriber attrition. The Patton Cloud service offers quality-control mechanisms including pro-active monitoring and troubleshooting—combined with feature-license distribution pools for managing value-added
Inspirata Promotes Top Executives to Expanded Roles in Digital Pathology20.9.2018 21:12 | Pressemelding
Inspirata Founder and Executive Vice President, Mark Lloyd, is taking on an expanded role overseeing product management, and Inspirata Senior Vice President, Andrew Chomos, has been appointed to General Manager, Digital Pathology, overseeing the Center of Excellence in Pittsburgh along with all North America sales and customer support efforts. Tampa, FL, Sept. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cancer informatics and digital pathology workflow solution provider Inspirata®, Inc. announced today that two of its executives have taken on expanded roles in the company. The two are Inspirata Executive Vice President and Founder, Mark Lloyd, and Senior Vice President and General Manager, Digital Pathology, Andrew Chomos. Dr. Lloyd has accepted the expansion of his role to include product management for Digital Pathology. He is former cancer researcher at both Lombardi Cancer and Moffitt Cancer Center and is Inspirata’s foremost subject matter expert and thought leader on digital pathology and image
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Announces Adoption of Commission Decision Granting Marketing Authorisation Approval in the European Union for XERAVA™ (eravacycline) for the Treatment of Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections20.9.2018 19:08 | Pressemelding
– Broad Product Label for Treatment of Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections – – Phased Commercial Launch Expected in the First Half of 2019 – WATERTOWN, Mass., Sept. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTPH), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing novel antibiotics to treat life-threatening multidrug-resistant (MDR) infections, today announced that the European Commission (EC) has adopted the Decision granting marketing authorisation for XERAVA (eravacycline) for injection for the treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections (cIAI) in adults in the European Union. In clinical trials, XERAVA was well-tolerated and achieved high clinical cure rates in patients with cIAI, demonstrating statistical non-inferiority to two widely used comparators – ertapenem and meropenem. “The European approval of XERAVA, right after our recently announced FDA approval, marks our second significant regulatory approval within one month
UPDATE— Taconic Biosciences Becomes the First Animal Model Provider on General Services Administration Contract Schedule20.9.2018 18:07 | Pressemelding
RENSSELAER, N.Y., Sept. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Taconic Biosciences, a global leader in providing genetically engineered rodent model solutions, announces a new relationship with Government Scientific Source (GSS). GSS is a leading dedicated distributor of laboratory equipment to federal, state, and local governments on contract with the GSA (General Services Administration). By having Taconic’s products available via GSS, they can now be accessed by all federal agencies, including but not limited to the National Institutes of Health and the Department of Defense. Taconic is the only animal model provider affiliated with GSS and the only animal model provider available on GSA Contract. “An important component of providing customers with the best animal model solutions is access to key resources. Through this exciting new relationship with GSS, Taconic can now easily connect with scientists doing some of the most valuable research in the world and provide them with high quality sol
Digital Transformation is Not a One-Off — It’s About the Digital Journey20.9.2018 17:44 | Pressemelding
SoftServe study confirms four digital journey states with 71 percent of enterprises reporting early stages of adoption AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SoftServe, a leading digital authority and consulting company, today released the results of its market research study that examines how enterprises are responding to the digital economy. The research found that 71 percent of the respondents in the United States and the European Union are in the early stages—Reveal and Transform—of four unique states across the Enterprise Digital Journey. For an in-depth analysis and the full results, read The Enterprise Digital Journey white paper. With fierce competition in today’s global landscape, leveraging cutting-edge technology and deploying new business models is not a one-off pursuit, but rather a continuous process of iteration and refinement. Companies should stop referring to Digital Transformation and instead plan for a continuous Digital Journey. “The term Digital Transfo
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom