Nampala Project (Mali): Exploration Program Started in 2017 to be Double Based on Promising and Encouraging New Mineral Resource Estimate and Supported by Well-oriented Geology
QUÉBEC CITY, Quebec, Sept. 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Robex Resources Inc. (« Robex » and/or « the Company ») (TSXV : RBX / FWB : RB4) is pleased to report to the market the integration of all its 2017-2018 drilling results in a new Mineral Resource estimate in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 and resumption of its exploration and drilling works on its Nampala gold project (Nampala and Mininko properties, Mali).
2017-2018 DRILLING AND NEW MINERAL RESOURCE ESTIMATE (MRE 2018) HIGHLIGHTS 1
Main highlights are:
- Indicated Mineral Resources totaling 242,000 ounces of gold (175,000 oz in saprolite type (oxides), 61,000 oz in transition zone and 6,000 oz in fresh rock (sulphides)), which corresponds to a total of 10,148,000 t at 0.74 g/t Au;
- Inferred Mineral Resources totaling 81,000 ounces of gold (61,000 oz in saprolite type (oxides), 16,000 oz in transition zone and 4,000 oz in fresh rock (sulphides)), which corresponds to a total of 3,429,000 t at 0.73 g/t Au;
- Impact positif 2017-2018 drilling overall positive impact on the project. Sensitivity tests (same parameters, with and without 2017-2018 drilling) shows 10,8% increase in gold ounces (+ 8.7% in tonnes and + 2.4% in grade);
- 2018 resources are mostly located within the saprolite (oxides) levels and constrained within a Whittle pit shell (resource’s level) at the same minimum cut-off grade used for the current mining operations at Nampala;
- InnovExplo concluded that the 2018 MRE allows the Nampala project to further advance through engineering studies, detailed mine planning and economic studies required for its operation.
1 The Nampala 2018 MRE has been completed by the Canadian firm InnovExplo under the responsibility and supervision of Alain Carrier, M.Sc., P.Geo. (OGQ #281), independent and qualified person under National Instrument 43-101.
T he 2018 Mineral Resource Estimate includes five (5) main gold mineralized zones:
- Nampala Main zone: mostly constitute of Indicated resources, this zone corresponds to the actual Nampala pit currently into production, results shows deep roots of the mineralized system into the fresh rocks under the saprolite levels illustrating potential at depth;
- Nampala South zone: this zone is currently characterized by limited drilling and Inferred resources and shows potential for upgrading Inferred into Indicated and a potential for adding new Inferred resources;
- Nampala West and Intrusive zones: results demonstrate the occurrence of gold mineralization and resources West of the Nampala Main zone;
- Nampala East zone: this zone is characterized by Inferred resources, limited drilling and remains open beyond the current interpreted mineralized zones;
- Furthermore, geochemical and geophysical anomalies show an exploration potential for new gold discoveries along favorable NNE-SSW structures going from the Nampala permit into the Mininko exploration permit.
All these elements are very encouraging, give reasonable hope for the discovery of new resources in all directions, and provided rational elements to build the new exploration program currently starting.
These results also provide very important information to Robex by confirming the excellent orientation of the gold potential with exploration permits’ geometry on the area that covers a total of 160 km², which are corresponding to the properties of MININKO (Nampala mine) and KAMASSO, adjacent to the south, whose ROBEX is the beneficiary.
2018 MINERAL RESOURCE ESTIMATE (2018 MRE)
The Nampala 2018 MRE has been completed by the Canadian firm InnovExplo under the responsibility and supervision of Alain Carrier, M.Sc., P.Geo. (OGQ #281), independent and qualified person under National Instrument 43-101. The goal of InnovExplo’s mandate was to supervise the 2017-2018 drilling and to complete a compliant mineral resource estimate using all recent and validated data from the 2017-2018 drilling, validated historical exploration data and exploitation data coming from the current mining operation at Nampala. InnovExplo considers the 2018 MRE to be reliable, thorough, based on quality data, reasonable hypotheses, and parameters that conform to NI 43-101 and CIM Definition Standards. See Table 1 on the following page.
Table 1. – Nampala (2018) Mineral Resource Estimate*
|Wheathering Profiles||Indicated Resource||Inferred Resource|
|Tonnage (t)||Au (g/t)||Ounces||Tonnage (t)||Au (g/t)||Ounces|
|Saprolite (≥ 0.40 g/t)||7,606,000||0.72||175,000||2,688,000||0.71||61,000|
|Transition (≥ 0.40 g/t)||2,361,000||0.80||61,000||626,000||0.79||16,000|
|Fresh Rock (≥ 0.75 g/t)||181,000||1.03||6,000||115,000||1.08||4,000|
* Notes to Accompany Table 1. – Nampala (2018) Mineral Resource Estimate:
- The independent and qualified person for the mineral resource estimate, as defined by NI 43-101, is Alain Carrier, M.Sc., P.Geo. (OGQ #281), and the effective date of the estimate is July 15, 2018.
- These mineral resources are not mineral reserves as they do not have demonstrated economic viability.
- The mineral resource estimate follows 2014 CIM definitions and guidelines for mineral resources.
- Results are presented in situ and undiluted for open pit scenario and considered to have reasonable prospects for economic extraction.
- The estimation encompasses five different zones subdivided into 17 mineralized sub-domains each defined by individual wireframes within a broader domain (dilution envelope) and with a minimum true thickness of 2 m. The topographic surface of the active Nampala Open pit Mine is dated of June 26, 2018.
- High-grade capping of 14.5 g/t Au Nampala Main;7.0 g/t Au Nampala Intrusive,Nampala West and Nampala East and 4.0 g/t Au Nampala South; and 4 g/t Au dilution envelope was applied to assay grades prior to compositing grade for interpolation using an Ordinary Kriging interpolation method based on 2.0 m composite (using the grade of the adjacent material when assayed or a value of zero when not assayed) and block size of 10 m x 10 m x 10 m using GEOVIA GEMS 6.8.1, with bulk density values applied by weathering profiles (g/cm3): Saprolite (Oxide) = 1.64; Transition = 2.18, and Fresh Rock (Sulphides) = 2.72.
- The estimate is reported for open pit potential scenario at a 0.4 g/t Au cut-off for the saprolite and transition zones and at a 0.75 g/t Au cut-off for the fresh rocks. The cut-off grades were calculated using a gold price of USD1,300/oz, CAD:USD exchange rate of 1.29 (1-year trailing average) and the following parameters: (a) Saprolite and transition zone open pit scenario: mining cost per tonne = CAD 3.25; processing cost = CAD 6.32; G&A = CAD 10.55, pit slope of 46.2 degrees used during Whittle optimization, (b) Fresh rock open pit scenario: mining cost per tonne = CAD 5.30; processing cost = CAD 21.00; G&A = CAD 10.55, pit slope of 46.2 degrees used during Whittle optimization. The cut-off grades should be re-evaluated in light of future prevailing market conditions (metal prices, exchange rate, mining cost, etc.)
- The number of metric tons was rounded to the nearest thousand and the metal contents are presented in troy ounces (tonne x grade / 31.10348). Any gap between the totals is due to the rounding effects. The rounding practices are in accordance with the recommendations established by the appendix 43-101A1.
- InnovExplo is not aware of any known environmental, permitting, legal, title-related, taxation, socio-political or marketing issues, or any other relevant issue not reported in this Technical Report that could materially affect the mineral resource estimate.
NEW EXPLORATION AND DRILLING CAMPAIGN
To follow up on the positive results from the 2017-2018 drilling, the 2018 MRE and InnovExplo’s recommendations, a drilling program has just begun on Nampala gold mineralized zones (Main, Intrusive, West, East and South) with the main objectives of upgrading Inferred resources into Indicated and potentially adding new Inferred resources. The new program plans an effort of approximately 20,000 metres of drilling comparatively to the 16,896 metres of the campaign that has just ended. This campaign will more than double the work done over the past year, will take place over the coming months with the goal of finishing fieldwork in 2018 and to obtain definitive results of complementary resources at the first quarter of 2019. The company will regularly communicate the results obtained (as one goes along).
At the scale of the entire property (Nampala exploitation permit and Mininko exploration permit), Robex undertakes regional exploration works along NNE-SSW oriented potential structures. The exploration works will be principally focus on follow-up on geochemical and geophysical anomalies and on mineralized intercepts coming from historical work and drilling.
QUALITY CONTROL AND QUALIFIED PERSON
The 2017-2018 drilling program was completed under strict quality assurance and quality control (QAQC) protocols and under InnovExplo’s qualified persons’ direct supervision on-site at Nampala (Mali). The geological and technical information contained in this press release have been validated by Alain Carrier, M.Sc., P.Geo., (OGQ #281) from the InnovExplo firm, also qualified and independent person under NI 43-101. The Technical Report supporting results in this press release which will be entitled “ NI 43-101 Technical Report and Mineral Resource Estimate for the Nampala Gold Mine, Nampala and Mininko Properties (Mali) ”, will be available incessantly and within the regulatory deadlines on SEDAR ( www.sedar.com ) and on the Company web site ( www.robexgold.com ).
STOCK OPTIONS GRANTING
The Company has granted 700,000 stock options to four employees at an exercise price of 0.115$. These options are valid for a period of 5 years.
Mr. Georges Cohen, Company’s CEO, declares :
“Robex Resources has established a rigorous development policy based on planned steps. After regenerating the fundamentals of the NAMPALA project, we then built a very effective production tool which is based on an operational plant. Next we brought a plant to very efficiently operations and, at the same time, implanted ultra-modern financial information systems. We are now approaching the development and expansion phase of the project, according to the re-engineered knowledge of our mineralized assets thanks to the new 43-101 technical report.”
FOR INFORMATIONS :
Augustin Rousselet, CFOO
Guillaume Emond, CPA, CMA, VP Admin
Head office: (581) 741-7421
This press release contains statements that may constitute “forward-looking information” or “forward-looking statements” as set out within the context of security law. This forward-looking information is subject to many risks and uncertainties, some of which are beyond Robex’s control. The actual results or conclusions may differ considerably from those that have been set out, or intimated, in this forward-looking information. There are many factors which may cause such disparity, especially the instability of metal market prices, the results of fluctuations in foreign currency exchange rates or in interest rates, poorly estimated reserves, environmental risks (stricter regulations), unforeseen geological situations, unfavourable extraction conditions, political risks brought on by mining in developing countries, regulatory and governmental policy changes (laws and policies), failure to obtain the requisite permits and approvals from government bodies, or any other risk relating to mining and development. There is no guarantee that the circumstances anticipated in this forward-looking information will occur, or if they do occur, how they will benefit Robex. The forward-looking information is based on the estimates and opinions of Robex’s management at the time of the publication of the information and Robex does not assume any obligation to make public updates or modifications to any of the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or any other cause, except if it is required by securities laws. Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
WillScot Announces Closing of Warrant Exchange Offer11.12.2018 22:05 | Pressemelding
BALTIMORE, Dec. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WillScot Corporation (“WillScot”) (NASDAQ: WSC), the specialty rental services market leader providing innovative modular space and portable storage solutions across North America, today announced the closing of its previously announced exchange offer (the “Exchange Offer”) relating to certain outstanding warrants issued in 2015 (the “Warrants”). Under the terms of the Exchange Offer, each Warrant holder had the opportunity to receive 0.18182 shares of WillScot Class A Common Stock, par value $0.0001 per share (“Common Stock”), for each Warrant tendered by the holder and exchanged pursuant to the Exchange Offer. As of the closing of the Exchange Offer on December 11, 2018, 45,131,827 outstanding Warrants were properly tendered and not withdrawn in the Exchange Offer. 45,031,827 of the Warrants tendered were public warrants, representing approximately 89% of the public warrants, and approximately 100,000 Warrants tendered were private warrant
DoubleVerify and InMobi Unite to Combat Mobile App Fraud11.12.2018 18:02 | Pressemelding
Partnership brings mobile app fraud prevention to advertisers globally NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DoubleVerify ("DV"), the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software and analytics, today announced a partnership with InMobi, a global provider of enterprise platforms for marketers. As part of the partnership, DoubleVerify will provide always-on fraud filtering and measurement for mobile in-app advertising campaigns across the InMobi Exchange globally. The integration with InMobi covers pre-bid targeting for all InMobi Exchange impressions within the leading mobile in-app platform, as well as monitoring of post-bid fraud activity, such as spoofing – enabling InMobi to continuously refine the quality of its mobile ad inventory. “DV’s partnership with InMobi demonstrates our commitment to provide consistent, comprehensive quality coverage for global brand advertisers,” said Matt McLaughlin, COO at DoubleVerify. “With ad spend increasingly concentrated in
Claroty Announces Major Enhancements to Market-Leading Industrial Cybersecurity Platform11.12.2018 15:00 | Pressemelding
Groundbreaking multispectral data acquisition and network segmentation capabilities provide deeper OT network visibility and reduce risk for industrial enterprises and critical infrastructure providers NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Claroty, the leader in operational technology (OT) network protection, today announced several significant enhancements to its award-winning Continuous Threat Detection product and technology integrations with several leading industrial automation, network infrastructure and cybersecurity providers. Already the industry’s most complete industrial control systems (ICS) cybersecurity platform, this release incorporates new functionality to provide even more “extreme” visibility into ICS networks and help industrial enterprises decrease the risk of a cyberattack. The latest release of Claroty Continuous Threat Detection provides a large number of significant enhancements including: Virtual Zones and OT Network Segmentation – an innovative approach
INN Launches Battery Metals Channel11.12.2018 15:00 | Pressemelding
The new battery metals channel is designed to educate investors with original content and expert insight on the growing battery metals industry. VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Investing News Network (INN) announces the launch of its battery metals channel. Responding to the growth and evolution of the battery metals market, this channel will host news, educational content and expert opinions on the lithium, cobalt, graphite, vanadium and manganese market segments. “INN has been a trusted source of information on the lithium, cobalt, graphite, vanadium and manganese markets for nearly a decade, and is excited to bring these sectors together under the battery metals umbrella,” said Nick Smith, CEO and publisher at INN. “Through connections with experts, our leading team of experienced writers creates original, insightful content on battery metals. INN educates investors in the industry by providing information they may never have access to on their own,” S
Galimedix Therapeutics Appoints Industry Veteran, Hermann Russ, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer11.12.2018 14:30 | Pressemelding
KENSINGTON, Md. and SHORASHIM, Israel, Dec. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Galimedix Therapeutics, which is developing new solutions for ophthalmic and neurodegenerative diseases, announced the appointment of Hermann Russ, M.D., Ph.D., as its chief scientific officer, effective December 1, 2018. Dr. Russ invented the use of the company’s lead molecule GAL-101/MRZ-99030 for the treatment of degenerative diseases of the retina, including glaucoma and dry macular degeneration. He is also co-inventor of the so-called “trigger effect” of GAL-101/MRZ-99030 and GAL-102/MRZ 14042, which is a unique reverse prion-like self-propagation mechanism of action important for the company’s eye drop and oral treatment regimens. “We are gratified that Dr. Russ is joining the Galimedix management team, as his knowledge in the field, as well as intimate experience with the compound, have already proven instrumental in the development of our company to date,” commented Andrew Pearlman, Ph.D., CEO of Galimedix
Farmako: Cannabis distributor to become gateway to Europe11.12.2018 10:00 | Pressemelding
Company is first to apply for a licence in the United Kingdom AAA-Team pushes to become gateway to Europe Company first to apply for distribution licences in UK Support of Canadian LP to obtain EU-GMP Focus on research and development FRANKFURT, Germany, Dec. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Frankfurt-based pharmaceutical company Farmako is a research-based pharmaceutical company that distributes medical cannabis. The company is active in all European markets that have created a legal basis for cannabinoid therapies. It is the first company for medical Cannabis pursue distribution licences in multiple European countries. Fort hat, it will rely on EU-GMP certified suppliers. The German market for medical cannabis is estimated at 19.1 million euros in 2018 and at 200 million Euros by 2019. For 2028, experts expect a market volume for medical cannabis of 7.8 billion euros in Germany, an increase by a factor of 400. The number of patients for cannabinoid therapies in Germany has grown from
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom