MindManager 2019 Empowers Professionals and Teams to Uncover Possibilities, Unite People, and Unleash Productivity
With new ways to visualize complex information, intelligent automation to speed your workflow, and added views to quickly draw connections and keep on track, MindManager 2019 delivers control, clarity, and structure to drive alignment and success
OTTAWA, Ontario, Sept. 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Launching today, MindManager® 2019 for Windows gives enterprises and business professionals powerful new ways to transcend the limits on what they can see, create, communicate, and achieve. The industry’s most robust and customizable information visualization software now delivers a wealth of new capabilities, including SmartRules™ to automate processes and workflows; Smart Shapes to enrich, clarify, and expand shared information; and powerful Tag and Icon views that make it easy to get a 360-degree perspective on your projects, work, and world.
"Our latest release focuses on our users’ productivity and success with new features that help them deliver meaning and impact to their content, see and show information exactly as they need to, and accelerate their processes to do great work faster," says Michael Deutch, Vice President of Products, MindManager and ClearSlide. "With MindManager 2019, you can gain the insights, connections, and big picture to achieve your goals for every project and purpose. With the right map, you can go anywhere."
MindManager 2019 enables businesses to uncover hidden possibilities, unite information and teams, and unleash productivity to do great work faster. Powerful new tools make communications clear, meaningful, and actionable for everyone.
- NEW! SmartRules: Go beyond conditional formatting to transform maps from simply representing processes and workflows to driving and accelerating them. Automatically trigger changes, not only in topic look and feel, but in actual topic data, by writing rules that change topic icons, tags, properties, progress status, and priority markers.
- NEW! Objects and Smart Shapes: Enrich, clarify, and expand what can be accomplished with MindManager thanks to 12 new objects and Smart Shapes. Group topics to distinguish areas of importance, or combine customizable Smart Shapes and objects to build new templates and diagram types that support your unique objectives.
- NEW! Tag View: Get a clear picture of overall progress to keep things on track and on time. View and manage content in Kanban-style columns organized by custom tag groups. Update tasks with lightning speed by dragging and dropping topics between tag group columns.
- NEW! Icon View: View map content organized by Priority, Progress, or any of the 500+ new and enhanced icons to see and show the exact information you need, the moment you need it. Easily add or change topic icons within the view via simple drag and drop to work quickly and efficiently.
- NEW! Match Width: Ensure your audience is focused on your presentation’s content, instead of its structure. Standardize topic width to create more readable and engaging presentations.
- NEW! HTML5 Export & Publish with Filtering: Move projects and conversations forward by seamlessly sharing maps that are easier for people to navigate and understand. Filter exported and published maps based on icons, tags, resources, and more.
- NEW! Templates: Explore 15 new templates including Kanban, funnel and matrix diagrams, schedule and free form maps, and more.
- NEW! Theme Designs: Choose from 40+ stunning new visual themes that feature fresh colors and modern fonts. Transform your map’s look, feel, and tone with a single click, and effortlessly switch themes to engage different audiences.
- NEW! Easy Theme Editor: Create highly customized visualizations aligned with your brand, content, and vision. Easily adjust topic text, fonts, shapes, lines, colors, and more, or change a map’s visual theme without changing its structure.
- NEW! Gantt Pro enhancements for MindManager Enterprise: Now it’s even easier for Enterprise users to add new, predecessor, and successor tasks in Gantt Pro.
- PLUS, take advantage of dozens of usability enhancements designed to make building and managing map content faster and easier than ever before, including an enhanced menu design, custom topic shapes, adjustable line thickness, default template settings, and many more.
In addition, MindManager continues to offer integrations with the applications businesses rely on including SharePoint and popular cloud storage sites such as Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Pricing and Availability
MindManager 2019 for Windows is available now in English, French, German, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese as an individual license for $349 (USD), £346.80, EUR415.31 suggested retail price (SRP). Upgrade pricing is $179 (USD), £178.80, EUR213.01 SRP. (UK and European prices inclusive of VAT.)
Download a free, 30-day trial of MindManager 2019 here: www.mindmanager.com/MyFreeTrial.
MindManager helps individuals, teams, and enterprises do great work faster by simplifying the way they capture, organize, and share information. Transforming scattered ideas and unstructured data into dynamic visual maps, MindManager gives people a clearer understanding and greater control over their time, work, and world. Millions of global users choose MindManager to brainstorm ideas, plan and execute projects, and communicate knowledge. MindManager is brought to you by Mindjet, a division of Corel Corporation. For more information, please visit www.mindmanager.com.
© 2018 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, MindManager, the MindManager logo, Mindjet, and SmartRules, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S., and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
A video accompanying this announcement is available at
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
WillScot Announces Closing of Warrant Exchange Offer11.12.2018 22:05 | Pressemelding
BALTIMORE, Dec. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WillScot Corporation (“WillScot”) (NASDAQ: WSC), the specialty rental services market leader providing innovative modular space and portable storage solutions across North America, today announced the closing of its previously announced exchange offer (the “Exchange Offer”) relating to certain outstanding warrants issued in 2015 (the “Warrants”). Under the terms of the Exchange Offer, each Warrant holder had the opportunity to receive 0.18182 shares of WillScot Class A Common Stock, par value $0.0001 per share (“Common Stock”), for each Warrant tendered by the holder and exchanged pursuant to the Exchange Offer. As of the closing of the Exchange Offer on December 11, 2018, 45,131,827 outstanding Warrants were properly tendered and not withdrawn in the Exchange Offer. 45,031,827 of the Warrants tendered were public warrants, representing approximately 89% of the public warrants, and approximately 100,000 Warrants tendered were private warrant
DoubleVerify and InMobi Unite to Combat Mobile App Fraud11.12.2018 18:02 | Pressemelding
Partnership brings mobile app fraud prevention to advertisers globally NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DoubleVerify ("DV"), the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software and analytics, today announced a partnership with InMobi, a global provider of enterprise platforms for marketers. As part of the partnership, DoubleVerify will provide always-on fraud filtering and measurement for mobile in-app advertising campaigns across the InMobi Exchange globally. The integration with InMobi covers pre-bid targeting for all InMobi Exchange impressions within the leading mobile in-app platform, as well as monitoring of post-bid fraud activity, such as spoofing – enabling InMobi to continuously refine the quality of its mobile ad inventory. “DV’s partnership with InMobi demonstrates our commitment to provide consistent, comprehensive quality coverage for global brand advertisers,” said Matt McLaughlin, COO at DoubleVerify. “With ad spend increasingly concentrated in
Claroty Announces Major Enhancements to Market-Leading Industrial Cybersecurity Platform11.12.2018 15:00 | Pressemelding
Groundbreaking multispectral data acquisition and network segmentation capabilities provide deeper OT network visibility and reduce risk for industrial enterprises and critical infrastructure providers NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Claroty, the leader in operational technology (OT) network protection, today announced several significant enhancements to its award-winning Continuous Threat Detection product and technology integrations with several leading industrial automation, network infrastructure and cybersecurity providers. Already the industry’s most complete industrial control systems (ICS) cybersecurity platform, this release incorporates new functionality to provide even more “extreme” visibility into ICS networks and help industrial enterprises decrease the risk of a cyberattack. The latest release of Claroty Continuous Threat Detection provides a large number of significant enhancements including: Virtual Zones and OT Network Segmentation – an innovative approach
INN Launches Battery Metals Channel11.12.2018 15:00 | Pressemelding
The new battery metals channel is designed to educate investors with original content and expert insight on the growing battery metals industry. VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Investing News Network (INN) announces the launch of its battery metals channel. Responding to the growth and evolution of the battery metals market, this channel will host news, educational content and expert opinions on the lithium, cobalt, graphite, vanadium and manganese market segments. “INN has been a trusted source of information on the lithium, cobalt, graphite, vanadium and manganese markets for nearly a decade, and is excited to bring these sectors together under the battery metals umbrella,” said Nick Smith, CEO and publisher at INN. “Through connections with experts, our leading team of experienced writers creates original, insightful content on battery metals. INN educates investors in the industry by providing information they may never have access to on their own,” S
Galimedix Therapeutics Appoints Industry Veteran, Hermann Russ, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer11.12.2018 14:30 | Pressemelding
KENSINGTON, Md. and SHORASHIM, Israel, Dec. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Galimedix Therapeutics, which is developing new solutions for ophthalmic and neurodegenerative diseases, announced the appointment of Hermann Russ, M.D., Ph.D., as its chief scientific officer, effective December 1, 2018. Dr. Russ invented the use of the company’s lead molecule GAL-101/MRZ-99030 for the treatment of degenerative diseases of the retina, including glaucoma and dry macular degeneration. He is also co-inventor of the so-called “trigger effect” of GAL-101/MRZ-99030 and GAL-102/MRZ 14042, which is a unique reverse prion-like self-propagation mechanism of action important for the company’s eye drop and oral treatment regimens. “We are gratified that Dr. Russ is joining the Galimedix management team, as his knowledge in the field, as well as intimate experience with the compound, have already proven instrumental in the development of our company to date,” commented Andrew Pearlman, Ph.D., CEO of Galimedix
Farmako: Cannabis distributor to become gateway to Europe11.12.2018 10:00 | Pressemelding
Company is first to apply for a licence in the United Kingdom AAA-Team pushes to become gateway to Europe Company first to apply for distribution licences in UK Support of Canadian LP to obtain EU-GMP Focus on research and development FRANKFURT, Germany, Dec. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Frankfurt-based pharmaceutical company Farmako is a research-based pharmaceutical company that distributes medical cannabis. The company is active in all European markets that have created a legal basis for cannabinoid therapies. It is the first company for medical Cannabis pursue distribution licences in multiple European countries. Fort hat, it will rely on EU-GMP certified suppliers. The German market for medical cannabis is estimated at 19.1 million euros in 2018 and at 200 million Euros by 2019. For 2028, experts expect a market volume for medical cannabis of 7.8 billion euros in Germany, an increase by a factor of 400. The number of patients for cannabinoid therapies in Germany has grown from
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom