MindManager 2019 Empowers Professionals and Teams to Uncover Possibilities, Unite People, and Unleash Productivity
With new ways to visualize complex information, intelligent automation to speed your workflow, and added views to quickly draw connections and keep on track, MindManager 2019 delivers control, clarity, and structure to drive alignment and success
OTTAWA, Ontario, Sept. 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Launching today, MindManager® 2019 for Windows gives enterprises and business professionals powerful new ways to transcend the limits on what they can see, create, communicate, and achieve. The industry’s most robust and customizable information visualization software now delivers a wealth of new capabilities, including SmartRules™ to automate processes and workflows; Smart Shapes to enrich, clarify, and expand shared information; and powerful Tag and Icon views that make it easy to get a 360-degree perspective on your projects, work, and world.
"Our latest release focuses on our users’ productivity and success with new features that help them deliver meaning and impact to their content, see and show information exactly as they need to, and accelerate their processes to do great work faster," says Michael Deutch, Vice President of Products, MindManager and ClearSlide. "With MindManager 2019, you can gain the insights, connections, and big picture to achieve your goals for every project and purpose. With the right map, you can go anywhere."
MindManager 2019 enables businesses to uncover hidden possibilities, unite information and teams, and unleash productivity to do great work faster. Powerful new tools make communications clear, meaningful, and actionable for everyone.
- NEW! SmartRules: Go beyond conditional formatting to transform maps from simply representing processes and workflows to driving and accelerating them. Automatically trigger changes, not only in topic look and feel, but in actual topic data, by writing rules that change topic icons, tags, properties, progress status, and priority markers.
- NEW! Objects and Smart Shapes: Enrich, clarify, and expand what can be accomplished with MindManager thanks to 12 new objects and Smart Shapes. Group topics to distinguish areas of importance, or combine customizable Smart Shapes and objects to build new templates and diagram types that support your unique objectives.
- NEW! Tag View: Get a clear picture of overall progress to keep things on track and on time. View and manage content in Kanban-style columns organized by custom tag groups. Update tasks with lightning speed by dragging and dropping topics between tag group columns.
- NEW! Icon View: View map content organized by Priority, Progress, or any of the 500+ new and enhanced icons to see and show the exact information you need, the moment you need it. Easily add or change topic icons within the view via simple drag and drop to work quickly and efficiently.
- NEW! Match Width: Ensure your audience is focused on your presentation’s content, instead of its structure. Standardize topic width to create more readable and engaging presentations.
- NEW! HTML5 Export & Publish with Filtering: Move projects and conversations forward by seamlessly sharing maps that are easier for people to navigate and understand. Filter exported and published maps based on icons, tags, resources, and more.
- NEW! Templates: Explore 15 new templates including Kanban, funnel and matrix diagrams, schedule and free form maps, and more.
- NEW! Theme Designs: Choose from 40+ stunning new visual themes that feature fresh colors and modern fonts. Transform your map’s look, feel, and tone with a single click, and effortlessly switch themes to engage different audiences.
- NEW! Easy Theme Editor: Create highly customized visualizations aligned with your brand, content, and vision. Easily adjust topic text, fonts, shapes, lines, colors, and more, or change a map’s visual theme without changing its structure.
- NEW! Gantt Pro enhancements for MindManager Enterprise: Now it’s even easier for Enterprise users to add new, predecessor, and successor tasks in Gantt Pro.
- PLUS, take advantage of dozens of usability enhancements designed to make building and managing map content faster and easier than ever before, including an enhanced menu design, custom topic shapes, adjustable line thickness, default template settings, and many more.
In addition, MindManager continues to offer integrations with the applications businesses rely on including SharePoint and popular cloud storage sites such as Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Pricing and Availability
MindManager 2019 for Windows is available now in English, French, German, Russian, Chinese, and Japanese as an individual license for $349 (USD), £346.80, EUR415.31 suggested retail price (SRP). Upgrade pricing is $179 (USD), £178.80, EUR213.01 SRP. (UK and European prices inclusive of VAT.)
Download a free, 30-day trial of MindManager 2019 here: www.mindmanager.com/MyFreeTrial.
MindManager helps individuals, teams, and enterprises do great work faster by simplifying the way they capture, organize, and share information. Transforming scattered ideas and unstructured data into dynamic visual maps, MindManager gives people a clearer understanding and greater control over their time, work, and world. Millions of global users choose MindManager to brainstorm ideas, plan and execute projects, and communicate knowledge. MindManager is brought to you by Mindjet, a division of Corel Corporation. For more information, please visit www.mindmanager.com.
© 2018 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, MindManager, the MindManager logo, Mindjet, and SmartRules, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S., and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
A video accompanying this announcement is available at
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
Magna Announces Fourth Quarter and 2018 Results and Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend by 11%22.2.2019 11:00:00 | Pressemelding
Fourth Quarter 2018 Highlights Record fourth quarter sales of $10.1 billion up 5% from the fourth quarter of 2017 Cash from operations of $1.6 billion Returned $585 million to shareholders through share repurchases and dividends Raised quarterly cash dividend by 11% to $0.365 per share Full Year 2018 Highlights Record sales of $40.8 billion, up 12% from 2017 Record diluted earnings per share of $6.61, an increase of 13% Record cash from operations of $3.7 billion Returned approximately $2.3 billion to shareholders through share repurchases and dividends AURORA, Ontario, Feb. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magna International Inc. (TSX: MG; NYSE: MGA) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2018. THREE MONTHS ENDED DECEMBER 31, YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2018 2017 (2) 2018 2017 (2) Reported Sales $ 10,137 $ 9,684 $ 40,827 $ 36,588 Income from operations before income taxes $ 607 $ 765 $ 2,951 $ 2,985 Net income attributable to Magna International I
IMImobile announces integration of WhatsApp Business solution into its enterprise cloud communications platform IMIconnect22.2.2019 10:37:00 | Pressemelding
The WhatsApp Business solution will be made available across its enterprise cloud communications platform IMIconnect allowing businesses to launch business-to-consumer communications on WhatsApp LONDON, Feb. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global cloud communications software and solutions provider IMImobile PLC, today announced the integration of the WhatsApp Business solution into its enterprise cloud communications platform IMIconnect. The WhatsApp Business solution enables businesses to connect with over 1.5 billion users in a simple, reliable, and private way across 180 countries worldwide. As a WhatsApp Business solution provider, the IMIconnect platform will enable enterprises to seamlessly integrate the WhatsApp Business solution into their customer communications strategies, and drive engagement through intelligent and context-aware messaging. “We are excited to announce the integration of the WhatsApp Business solution today in our IMIconnect platform. We understand that today’s
Nordic Innovators Cloudstreet and Domos Partner to Deliver an End-to-End, Application-Aware 5G Experience to the Home22.2.2019 09:00:00 | Pressemelding
Cloudstreet’s carrier-grade API and Network Slicing platform with Domos’ Machine Learning Solution for home networks delivers intelligent connectivity out of the box Barcelona, Spain., Feb. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Finland’s Cloudstreet, the US-patented Network Slicing Company, and Norway’s Domos, a leader in Machine Learning technologies for the smart home, are pleased to announce that they have teamed up to create the industry’s first end-to-end, intelligent application and context-aware network slicing solution for home networks. The solution will be on display February 25-28 at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in Hall 5, stand 5C41. A perfect example of MWC’s aspirational theme, “Intelligent Connectivity”, the solution closes the loop on delivering a 5G experience to fixed wireless home networks. The combined technologies solve two key, last-mile problems that have plagued mobile-enabled home networks: 1) How to build application-awareness into the network without comprom
General Electric Company: Doc re. GE Files Form 8-K22.2.2019 08:00:00 | Pressemelding
FAIRFIELD, Conn., Feb. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Company General Electric Company ISIN US3696041033 Symbol London: GEC | Paris: GNE Headline Doc re: GE files Form 8-K February 21, 2019 On February 21, 2019, General Electric Company (the "Company") filed a Form 8-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), which has been submitted to RNS. It is also available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov and on the Company's website at https://www.ge.com/investor-relations/events-reports. http://www.rns-pdf.londonstockexchange.com/rns/8048Q_1-2019-2-21.pdf CONTACT: GE Jennifer Erickson +001 646 682 5620 email@example.com This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit
Northland Power Reports Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2018 Results22.2.2019 02:52:00 | Pressemelding
Results Reflect Successful Growth Strategy with Free Cash Flow per Share Up 30% and Adjusted EBITDA Up 17% TORONTO, Feb. 21, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northland Power Inc. (“Northland” or the “Company”) (TSX: NPI) today reported financial results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2018. “2018 was a significant year for Northland. We continued to operate safely and efficiently, achieving strong growth in free cash flow and adjusted EBITDA,” said Mike Crawley, President and Chief Executive Officer of Northland. “Construction of Deutsche Bucht project remains on time and on budget, and we also remain well-positioned for continued growth. Our expansion into Asia has gained further traction, with the first of the three Hai Long offshore wind projects securing all approvals and permits. The next step for this 300 MW project will be executing its PPA.” Highlights: 2018 Financial Results Sales increased 13% from $1.4 billion in 2017 to $1.6 billion and gross profit increased 17% t
NexusTours appoints Sham Ganiwalla as Business Development Director for Europe and Middle East21.2.2019 18:25:00 | Pressemelding
CANCUN, Mexico, Feb. 21, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NexusTours is pleased to announce that Sham Ganiwalla has joined the company as Business Development Director for the Europe and Middle Eastern markets. With a career spanning many years in tourism working for companies such as Tourico Holidays and Hotelbeds, Sham has extensive knowledge about different areas of the business, from product and marketing, to performance management and customer service. Reporting to Nadia Younes, Commercial Director Europe & MEAPAC, Sham will bring value to the development of Nexus' projects across the region. Rubén Gutiérrez, President Destination Services of Sunwing, commented, “The addition of Sham, will allow us to accelerate our commercial expansion in Europe and MEAPAC. We know that there are many travel partners that will value our expansion and positioning as regional leaders in destinations across America, our quality of service as “local experts”, as well as the ease of obtaining reservations thr