Merz to Present New Aesthetics Clinical Data at IMCAS 2019
Merz, a global leader in aesthetics and neurotoxins, announced today that clinical data on the use of the Merz Aesthetics portfolio, including Bocouture®, Belotero®, Cellfina®, Radiesse® and Ultherapy®, will be featured in oral and online ePoster presentations at the 2019 International Master Course on Aging Science (IMCAS) World Congress, to be held from January 31 to February 2, 2019 in Paris, France.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190131005312/en/
“Each year, the IMCAS World Congress provides an engaging forum for Merz to build closer connections with physicians from all around the world, international experts and fellow industry leaders, as well as the opportunity to present and debate the future of aesthetic medicine,” said Philip Burchard, CEO of Merz. “We believe that continued research in medical aesthetics and high-quality clinical data are essential to this conversation, and Merz is proud to be supporting and sharing research on our product portfolio from some of the world’s most recognized aesthetic physicians at this year’s IMCAS meeting, with the goal of bringing even better outcomes to patients.”
In addition to the oral and ePoster presentations listed below, Merz Aesthetics will also sponsor a Symposium titled "Unique Combinations for Unique Patients" on Saturday, February 2 at 10.30h – 12.30h, Room Amphi Bleu, Level 2. The event will include live injections and treatment insights from four international expert speakers: Dr. Gabriela Casabona - Dermatologist, Brazil; Dr. Kate Goldie - Aesthetic Physician, United Kingdom; Dr. Jani van Loghem - Aesthetic Physician, The Netherlands and Dr. Tatjana Pavicic - Dermatologist, Germany.
- Comparison of botulinum neurotoxin type A formulations in Asia. Niamh Corduff, MD - Cosmetic Refinement Clinic; Australia [#83109, to be presented Thursday, January 31 at 17:34, Room 352, Level 3]
- New approach to cellulite treatment – Algorithm using controlled subcision, MFU and CaHA. Gabriela Casabona, MD – Ocean Clinic, Marbella, Spain [#79913, to be presented Thursday, January 31 at 18:06, Amphi Bordeaux, Level 3]
- Improvement of post surgical scars using botulinum toxin and microneedling after post tumor excision. Gabriela Casabona, MD – Ocean Clinic, Marbella, Spain [#78809, to be presented on Friday February 1 at 8:36, Salle Passy, Level 1].
- Safety, tolerability, and efficacy of repeat-dose injections of incobotulinumtoxinA in the treatment of upper facial lines. Martina Kerscher, MD – University of Hamburg; Hamburg, Germany. [#83227, to be presented on Friday, February 1 at 8:40, Amphi Havane, Level 3]
- Multimodal approach for total hand rejuvenation. Elizabeth Bahar Houshmand, MD – Houshmand, MD, Dallas, TX [#78969, to be presented on Friday, February 1 at 9:30, Room 342]
- Regenerative aesthetics – Important innovations in aesthetics that use regenerative processes. Kate Goldie, MD – European Medical Aesthetics Ltd,; London, England. [#81055, to be presented on Friday, February 1 at 17.10h CET, Amphi Bordeaux, Level 3]
- The use of dilute CaHA as a biostimulator: the importance of choosing the right dilution to achieve best diffusion. Gabriela Casabona, MD – Ocean Clinic, Marbella, Spain, [#78815, to be presented Friday, February 1 at 18:06, Amphi Bleu, Level 2]
- An innovative approach to improving skin texture: HDD technique with hyperdiluted CaHA. Pier Paolo Rovatti – Plastic surgeon, Verona, Italy [#82753, to be presented on Saturday February 2 at 9:52 in room 351].
These live demonstrations will be held Saturday, February 2 in the Maillot room (Level 2).
- Radiesse (+) - CaHA for uplifting and contouring the lower face. Simon Ravichandran, MD – Clinetix, Glasgow, UK [#76817, presented at 2:00]
- Belotero Volume - HA for upper face augmentation. Tatjana Pavicic – Dermatologist, Munich, Germany [#76819, presented at 2:20]
ePoster presentations will be displayed from Thursday, January 31 – Saturday, February 2 during the whole conference period, at the E-learning station on Level 2.
- Decrease in therapeutic effect among botulinum toxin type A agents: Analysis of the FDA adverse event reporting system database. Rashid Kazerooni, PharmD, MS, BCPS – Merz North America, Raleigh, NC, USA. [#83209]
- Open label multicenter post-market clinical follow-up to confirm the performance and the safety of CPM-HA20 in facial skin revitalization. Martina Kerscher, MD – University of Hamburg; Hamburg, Germany. [#83551]
- Differentiation of micro-focused ultrasound with visualization treatment using a customised management protocol of see-plan-treat. Julia Sevi, MD – Aesthetic Health; Leeds, England. [#83561]
Copyright © 2019 Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA. All rights reserved. MERZ, MERZ AESTHETICS and the MERZ logo are registered trademarks of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA.
Merz is a global, family-owned aesthetics and neurotoxin company based in Frankfurt, Germany. Privately-held for 110 years, the company is distinguished by its commitment to innovation, long-term perspective and focus on profitable growth. In addition to its comprehensive portfolio of medical aesthetics products across the device, injectable and skincare categories, Merz also develops neurotoxin therapy to treat neurologically-induced movement disorders. In fiscal year 2017/18, Merz generated revenue of EUR 1.024,4 million; the company has a total workforce of 3,151 employees worldwide and a direct presence in 28 countries. More information is available at www.merz.com.
Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
Mariana Smith Bourland
Phone: +49 151 4249 1466
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
Telna Launches New eSIM Solution at MWC Barcelona 201924.2.2019 00:00:00 | Pressemelding
Telna, a vertically integrated Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) provider of global end-to-end connectivity solutions, today is adding eSIM technology to its platform. The new resilient and efficient eSIM architecture will be showcased at Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2019, from February 25th - February 28th at Telna’s booth in Hall 1, Stand 1B80. “eSIM technology is another example of a global trend in digital transformation set to disrupt cellular connectivity,” says Gregory Gundelfinger, CEO of Telna. “Our customers now have access to both Consumer and IoT/M2M eSIM that is bundled with the rest of our software-defined network services.” eSIM is an embedded SIM card, meaning there is no physical SIM card and no physical swapping of SIM cards. It's easy to add data plans and is endorsed by the GSMA. “The virtualization of the SIM card removes one of the largest barriers when switching between networks, the physical SIM card,” says Gundelfinger. The Telna eSIM allows users to access their
Hilton Launches New Brand, Signia Hilton, Delivering Sophisticated Travel While Reimagining Meetings and Events22.2.2019 17:00:00 | Pressemelding
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) today announced the launch of Signia Hilton, its dynamic, new meetings-and-events-focused brand. The portfolio of hotels is setting out to transform the industry for meeting professionals and sophisticated business travelers by infusing state-of-the-art technology and design into every aspect of the guest experience. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190222005071/en/ The brand further reinforces Hilton’s commitment to innovation that meets the evolving needs of today’s travelers and will bring premium experiences to top urban and resort destinations around the world. “In our 100th year of hospitality, we are more focused than ever on providing exceptional experiences to all of our guests – and that includes evolving those experiences to meet their changing needs,” said Christopher J. Nassetta, president and CEO, Hilton. “We are proud to launch Signia Hilton, which exemplifies our innovative sp
Axonics® Granted Expanded CE Mark Label; First and Only Sacral Neuromodulation System Approved for Use with Full-Body MRI Scans22.2.2019 16:30:00 | Pressemelding
Axonics Modulation Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXNX), a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of novel implantable Sacral Neuromodulation (“SNM”) devices for the treatment of urinary and bowel dysfunction, announced today that it has received CE mark approval for 1.5T and 3T full-body magnetic resonance imaging (“MRI”) conditional labeling for the Axonics r-SNM® System. The Axonics r-SNM System is the only implantable SNM system that has received full-body MRI conditional labeling for sale in Europe1. Raymond W. Cohen, Chief Executive Officer of Axonics, said, “Without this labeling, any patient requiring an MRI scan on any body part below the head must have their neurostimulator surgically explanted prior to the MRI scan, resulting in an additional surgery for the patient and additional costs to patients and the healthcare system. This authorization of full-body MRI scans in Europe is another important milestone for Axonics, differentiating our te
Fantastec Joins Forces with Arsenal FC Launching Official Blockchain Collectibles App22.2.2019 14:30:00 | Pressemelding
Fantastec announced today its first football licensing agreement with Premier League club Arsenal FC for a new blockchain authenticated collectibles app called Fantastec SWAP. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190222005277/en/ Arsenal players appear on Fantastec SWAP in official licensing deal (Graphic: Business Wire) London-based Fantastec is a leading sports fan technology innovator, and its blockchain based ‘SWAP’ app will have broad appeal to global sports fans, gamers and sports card collectors alike. Fantastec SWAP unlocks unique and authentic club content through the app, like player autographs and exclusive footage. With its innovative blockchain technology, fans around the world can now discover, collect and swap officially licensed club collectibles with other fans with complete trust. “Fantastec SWAP is a game-changer for international football fans as well the sports collectibles industry,” commented
Volkswagen Protects Virtual Key Sharing App with Trustonic Application Protection22.2.2019 13:42:00 | Pressemelding
Volkswagen is working with mobile cyber security leader Trustonic to enable customers to use smartphones to access their vehicles, and to securely share their digital car keys to grant access to others via a smartphone app. Volkswagen is using the Trustonic Application Protection (TAP) platform to secure the mobile app and ensure that sensitive information and key transfer requests are securely displayed to, and approved by, a real authenticated user on a trusted device and not by hackers or malware simulating a user or device. “The smartphone is becoming the vehicle key of the future and our We Connect service is the interface for this today in the new Volkswagen Passat,” comments Alf Pollex, Head of Infotainment and Connected Car at Volkswagen AG. “The user installs the We Connect app on their smartphone which is then authorized via the infotainment system with a Transaction Number. The Mobile Key will be compatible with Android-based Samsung devices. No mobile network connection is
Mundipharma EDO GmbH: US FDA grants Orphan Drug Designation for etoposide toniribate in relapsed/refractory biliary tract cancer22.2.2019 13:30:00 | Pressemelding
Mundipharma EDO GmbH, part of the Mundipharma network of independent associated companies, and Imbrium Therapeutics L.P., an operating subsidiary of Purdue Pharma L.P., today announced that the US FDA has granted Orphan Drug Designation (ODD) to etoposide toniribate for the treatment of relapsed/refractory biliary tract cancer, also known as cholangiocarcinoma.3 This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190222005126/en/ Biliary tract cancer is a rare tumour with approximately 8,000 patients diagnosed in the US every year and 10,571 in Europe.4,5 The FDA grants ODD status to medicines intended for the treatment, diagnosis or prevention of rare diseases or disorders that affect fewer than 200,000 people in the US. Radical surgery is the only curative treatment for biliary tract cancer but, in most cases, the cancer is inoperable. Patients who fail first-line chemotherapy have limited treatment options and the standard of