Merz to Present New Aesthetics Clinical Data at IMCAS 2019
Merz, a global leader in aesthetics and neurotoxins, announced today that clinical data on the use of the Merz Aesthetics portfolio, including Bocouture®, Belotero®, Cellfina®, Radiesse® and Ultherapy®, will be featured in oral and online ePoster presentations at the 2019 International Master Course on Aging Science (IMCAS) World Congress, to be held from January 31 to February 2, 2019 in Paris, France.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190131005312/en/
“Each year, the IMCAS World Congress provides an engaging forum for Merz to build closer connections with physicians from all around the world, international experts and fellow industry leaders, as well as the opportunity to present and debate the future of aesthetic medicine,” said Philip Burchard, CEO of Merz. “We believe that continued research in medical aesthetics and high-quality clinical data are essential to this conversation, and Merz is proud to be supporting and sharing research on our product portfolio from some of the world’s most recognized aesthetic physicians at this year’s IMCAS meeting, with the goal of bringing even better outcomes to patients.”
In addition to the oral and ePoster presentations listed below, Merz Aesthetics will also sponsor a Symposium titled "Unique Combinations for Unique Patients" on Saturday, February 2 at 10.30h – 12.30h, Room Amphi Bleu, Level 2. The event will include live injections and treatment insights from four international expert speakers: Dr. Gabriela Casabona - Dermatologist, Brazil; Dr. Kate Goldie - Aesthetic Physician, United Kingdom; Dr. Jani van Loghem - Aesthetic Physician, The Netherlands and Dr. Tatjana Pavicic - Dermatologist, Germany.
- Comparison of botulinum neurotoxin type A formulations in Asia. Niamh Corduff, MD - Cosmetic Refinement Clinic; Australia [#83109, to be presented Thursday, January 31 at 17:34, Room 352, Level 3]
- New approach to cellulite treatment – Algorithm using controlled subcision, MFU and CaHA. Gabriela Casabona, MD – Ocean Clinic, Marbella, Spain [#79913, to be presented Thursday, January 31 at 18:06, Amphi Bordeaux, Level 3]
- Improvement of post surgical scars using botulinum toxin and microneedling after post tumor excision. Gabriela Casabona, MD – Ocean Clinic, Marbella, Spain [#78809, to be presented on Friday February 1 at 8:36, Salle Passy, Level 1].
- Safety, tolerability, and efficacy of repeat-dose injections of incobotulinumtoxinA in the treatment of upper facial lines. Martina Kerscher, MD – University of Hamburg; Hamburg, Germany. [#83227, to be presented on Friday, February 1 at 8:40, Amphi Havane, Level 3]
- Multimodal approach for total hand rejuvenation. Elizabeth Bahar Houshmand, MD – Houshmand, MD, Dallas, TX [#78969, to be presented on Friday, February 1 at 9:30, Room 342]
- Regenerative aesthetics – Important innovations in aesthetics that use regenerative processes. Kate Goldie, MD – European Medical Aesthetics Ltd,; London, England. [#81055, to be presented on Friday, February 1 at 17.10h CET, Amphi Bordeaux, Level 3]
- The use of dilute CaHA as a biostimulator: the importance of choosing the right dilution to achieve best diffusion. Gabriela Casabona, MD – Ocean Clinic, Marbella, Spain, [#78815, to be presented Friday, February 1 at 18:06, Amphi Bleu, Level 2]
- An innovative approach to improving skin texture: HDD technique with hyperdiluted CaHA. Pier Paolo Rovatti – Plastic surgeon, Verona, Italy [#82753, to be presented on Saturday February 2 at 9:52 in room 351].
These live demonstrations will be held Saturday, February 2 in the Maillot room (Level 2).
- Radiesse (+) - CaHA for uplifting and contouring the lower face. Simon Ravichandran, MD – Clinetix, Glasgow, UK [#76817, presented at 2:00]
- Belotero Volume - HA for upper face augmentation. Tatjana Pavicic – Dermatologist, Munich, Germany [#76819, presented at 2:20]
ePoster presentations will be displayed from Thursday, January 31 – Saturday, February 2 during the whole conference period, at the E-learning station on Level 2.
- Decrease in therapeutic effect among botulinum toxin type A agents: Analysis of the FDA adverse event reporting system database. Rashid Kazerooni, PharmD, MS, BCPS – Merz North America, Raleigh, NC, USA. [#83209]
- Open label multicenter post-market clinical follow-up to confirm the performance and the safety of CPM-HA20 in facial skin revitalization. Martina Kerscher, MD – University of Hamburg; Hamburg, Germany. [#83551]
- Differentiation of micro-focused ultrasound with visualization treatment using a customised management protocol of see-plan-treat. Julia Sevi, MD – Aesthetic Health; Leeds, England. [#83561]
Copyright © 2019 Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA. All rights reserved. MERZ, MERZ AESTHETICS and the MERZ logo are registered trademarks of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA.
Merz is a global, family-owned aesthetics and neurotoxin company based in Frankfurt, Germany. Privately-held for 110 years, the company is distinguished by its commitment to innovation, long-term perspective and focus on profitable growth. In addition to its comprehensive portfolio of medical aesthetics products across the device, injectable and skincare categories, Merz also develops neurotoxin therapy to treat neurologically-induced movement disorders. In fiscal year 2017/18, Merz generated revenue of EUR 1.024,4 million; the company has a total workforce of 3,151 employees worldwide and a direct presence in 28 countries. More information is available at www.merz.com.
Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
Mariana Smith Bourland
Phone: +49 151 4249 1466
About Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Moody’s Analytics Wins Best Reporting System Provider in Waters Rankings23.7.2019 15:30:00 CEST | Press release
Moody’s Analytics, a global provider of financial intelligence, has won the award for Best Reporting System Provider in the 2019 Waters Rankings. We earned this recognition for our regulatory reporting solution. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190723005679/en/ For banks and insurers, staying on top of regulatory changes is critical. Our end-to-end solution handles the entire reporting process, producing 3,000 different regulatory reports covering more than 50 jurisdictions. It automatically delivers all required updates well in advance of the relevant deadlines and makes it easy for clients to review, adjust, audit, and validate their reports. The Moody’s Analytics regulatory surveillance team boasts a wealth of experience in both local and international domains going back decades. They monitor more than 100 supervisor websites to ensure that our clients receive the updates they need in a timely fashion. “Regu
Gilead Presents New Findings on Profile of Descovy® for Potential Use as HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis Compared With Truvada®23.7.2019 15:00:00 CEST | Press release
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD) today presented additional results from the DISCOVER trial evaluating an investigational use of Descovy (emtricitabine 200 mg and tenofovir alafenamide 25 mg tablets; F/TAF) for HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP). In a sub-analysis of the DISCOVER trial, Descovy reached intracellular drug concentration levels above the estimated protective threshold significantly more quickly than Truvada (emtricitabine 200 mg and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate 300 mg tablets; F/TDF), and additional pharmacokinetic data confirm that these drug concentration levels persist longer than Truvada. The results were presented at the 10th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2019) being held in Mexico City. “Gilead is committed to driving advances in HIV prevention and supporting broader public health initiatives that are designed to reduce HIV infections,” said Diana Brainard, MD, Senior Vice President, HIV and Emerging Viruses, Gilead Sciences. “These
Velodyne Lidar Acquires Mapper.ai for ADAS Launch23.7.2019 15:00:00 CEST | Press release
Velodyne Lidar, Inc. today announced it has acquired mapping and localization software as well as intellectual property assets from Mapper.ai. Mapper technology will enable Velodyne to accelerate development of Vella™, breakthrough software that establishes its directional view Velarray™ lidar sensor. The Velarray is the first solid-state Velodyne lidar sensor that is embeddable and fits behind a windshield, as an integral component for superior, more effective advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190723005257/en/ In addition to ADAS, Velodyne will incorporate Mapper technology into lidar-centric solutions for other emerging applications, including autonomous vehicles, last-mile delivery services, security, smart cities, smart agriculture, robotics, and unmanned aerial vehicles. (Photo: Business Wire) Mapper’s entire leadership and engineering teams will join Velodyne, bol
Wealthy Americans are increasingly willing to invest, new UBS survey finds23.7.2019 14:12:00 CEST | Press release
US high net worth individuals and business owners are expressing growing intentions to invest as US markets continue to hit record highs in 2019, according to UBS Global Wealth Management's new quarterly Investor Sentiment survey. The survey, which polled more than 3,800 wealthy investors and entrepreneurs in 17 countries, also shows US investors remain positive on the U.S. stock market but continue to rank politics and the national debt as top concerns. Fifty percent of US investors see a diversified portfolio as a hedge against US-China trade tensions specifically, in line with UBS GWM's own views, compared with 41% who favor cash. Filippo Ilardi, US Client Strategy Officer at UBS Global Wealth Management, says: "We are pleased to see a substantial increase in investors willing to put more money in the market. Wealthy Americans are concerned about the political environment and US-China trade tensions but we are encouraged that they see diversification as an important way of managing
Andersen Global Expands into Ghana23.7.2019 13:30:00 CEST | Press release
Ghana law firm, Sam Okudzeto & Associates, signed a collaboration agreement with Andersen Global, marking Andersen Global’s presence in 13 African countries and over 51 countries worldwide. Located in the capital of Accra, Sam Okudzeto & Associates is one of the largest law firms in Ghana. For the past 48 years, the firm has provided legal advice and guidance in the corporate and commercial areas, including patents and trademarks, mergers and acquisition, tax advisory, corporate banking, international trade and investment, debt recovery, mining and mineral law, industrial and labor, aviation, maritime law, petroleum oil and gas, and intellectual property. Sam Okudzeto & Associates founder and Managing Partner, Sam Okudzeto and Nene Amegatcher, have led the team since the establishment of the firm until Nene Amegatcher was elevated to the Supreme Court. The firm now has four partners and 18 lawyers who have gained international reputation for their keen knowledge and experience with Alt
Seoul Semiconductor Switches to Rimini Street for SAP Support23.7.2019 13:00:00 CEST | Press release
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner, today announced that Seoul Semiconductor, a global LED development and manufacturing company headquartered in South Korea, has switched from SAP to Rimini Street for support of its SAP ECC 6.0 system. As a result, Seoul Semiconductor has been able to reduce its annual maintenance fee by 50%, enjoy better support and can continue operating its stable, robust ERP ECC 6.0 system for a minimum of 15 additional years from the date the company switched to Rimini Street to retain full support without any forced upgrades or product migrations. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190723005031/en/ Seoul Semiconductor, a global LED development and manufacturing company headquartered in South Korea, has switched from SAP to R