Merz to Present New Aesthetics Clinical Data at AMWC 2019
Merz, a global leader in aesthetics and neurotoxins, announced today that clinical data on the use of the Merz Aesthetics portfolio, including Belotero®, Cellfina®, Radiesse®, Ultherapy® and Botulinum Toxin will be featured in oral and poster presentations at the 2019 Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress (AMWC), to be held from Thursday, April 4 to Saturday, April 6, 2019 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190404005258/en/
In addition to the poster presentations listed below, Merz Aesthetics is also sponsoring the Symposium event Early Intervention Meets Beautification – Treating the Social Media Generation, to be held on Friday, April 5 at 14.00h – 16.00h, Auditorium Prince Pierre. The session will include live injections and treatment insights from five international expert speakers:
- Dr. Rolf Bartsch – Plastic Surgeon, Austria
- Dr. Sabrina Fabi – Dermatologist, USA
- Prof. Dr. Martina Kerscher – Dermatologist, Germany
- Dr. Jani van Loghem – Aesthetic Physician, The Netherlands
- Dr. Sonja Sattler – Dermatologist, Germany
- Marie Doppelhofer – Blogger and entrepreneur, Austria
- Restorative properties of hydroxylapatite (Regenerative Aesthetics Session). Kate Goldie, MBChB – European Medical Aesthetics Ltd, London, UK; Sabrina Fabi, MD, Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, San Diego, USA. Thursday, April 4, 10:00-12:00h, Auditorium Camille Blanc
- Elements of the face attractiveness and balance (Fillers: Natural Results and Attractiveness Session). Dr. Jani van Loghem, MD – Falck Clinic, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Thursday, April 4, 14:00-16:00h, Auditorium Prince Pierre
- Study with controlled subcision, calcium hydroxylapatite and microfocused ultrasound with visualization: What is the best algorithm for combination to improve cellulite appearance (Rubbish and Reality on Combined Treatments Session). Gabriela Casabona, MD – Ocean Clinic, Marbella. Saturday, April 6, 9:00-10:30h, Auditorium Camille Blanc
Posters will be available for viewing at the Poster Zone on Level 2, outside of the Camille Blanc Auditorium, from Thursday, April 4 to Saturday, April 6.
- IncobotulinumtoxinA: A unique and pure formulation of botulinum neurotoxin type A for use in aesthetic and therapeutic medicine. Ada Trindade de Almeida, MD – Hospital do Servidor Municipal de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Comparison of incobotulinumtoxinA to botulinum neurotoxin type A formulations in Asia. Jürgen Frevert, PhD – Formerly of Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Escalating doses of incobotulinumtoxinA for extended treatment of glabellar frown lines: safety and efficacy results from a randomized, double-blind study. Corey Maas, MD – The Maas Clinic, San Francisco, CA, US.
- Safety, tolerability, and efficacy of repeat-dose injections of incobotulinumtoxinA in the treatment of upper facial lines: results from a prospective, open-label, phase III study. Tanja Fischer, MD – Haut- & Lasercentrum, Potsdam, Germany.
- Combined post-operative scar treatment with incobotulinumtoxinA and microneedling to improve the appearance and functionality of scarring following surgical removal of facial skin tumors and flap reconstruction. Gabriela Casabona, MD – Ocean Clinic, Marbella, Spain
- Decrease in therapeutic effect among botulinum toxin type A agents: Analysis of the FDA adverse event reporting system database. Rashid Kazerooni, PharmD, MS, BCPS – Merz North America, Raleigh, NC, US
- Open label multicenter post-market clinical follow-up to confirm the performance and the safety of CPM®-HA20 in facial skin revitalization. Martina Kerscher, MD, PhD – University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany.
- Cohesive polydensified matrix crosslinked hyaluronic acid volumizing gel: An MRI and CT study. Patrick Micheels, MD – Private Practice, Geneva, Switzerland
- Diluted and Hyperdiluted Calcium Hydroxylapatite for Skin Tightening: Guidelines from a Global Consensus Panel. Kate Goldie, MBChB – European Medical Aesthetics Ltd, London, UK
- Radiological evaluation of calcium hydroxylapatite implantation to correct volume loss in the dorsum of the hand. Amir Moradi, MD – Private Practice, Vista, CA, US
- CaHA microspheres: Contact with fibroblasts and amount of spheres are key factors for collagen stimulation. Bartosch Nowag – Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany
- Calcium hydroxylapatite: A safety review. Jonathan A. Kadouch, MD, PhD – ReSculpt Clinic, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Upper Body Lifting and Tightening with Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Microfocused Ultrasound with Visualization. Jani van Loghem, MD – Falck Clinic, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Differentiation of microfocused ultrasound with visualization treatment using a customized management protocol of see-plan-treat. Julia Sevi, MBChB – Aesthetic Health, Leeds, UK
- Microfocused Ultrasound with Visualization: Treatment Plans and Comfort Management in Real-World Practice. Amanda K. Doyle, MD – Russak Dermatology, New York, NY, US
- Multicenter Pivotal Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of a Tissue Stabilized-Guided Subcision Procedure for the Treatment of Cellulite - 5 Year Update. Michael S. Kaminer, SkinCare Physicians, Chestnut Hill, MA, US
Copyright © 2019 Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA. All rights reserved. MERZ, MERZ AESTHETICS and the MERZ logo are registered trademarks of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA.
Merz is a global, family-owned aesthetics and neurotoxin company based in Frankfurt, Germany. Privately-held for 110 years, the company is distinguished by its commitment to innovation, long-term perspective and focus on profitable growth. In addition to its comprehensive portfolio of medical aesthetics products across the device, injectable and skincare categories, Merz also develops neurotoxin therapy to treat neurologically-induced movement disorders. In fiscal year 2017/18, Merz generated revenue of EUR 1.024,4 million; the company has a total workforce of 3,151 employees worldwide and a direct presence in 28 countries. More information is available at www.merz.com.
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
Nordson EFD Introduces the Contact versus Jet Dispensing White Paper25.4.2019 12:16:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Nordson EFD , a Nordson company (NASDAQ: NDSN), the world’s leading precision fluid dispensing systems manufacturer, is pleased to introduce its Contact vs. Jet Dispensing white paper. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190425005027/en/ As products continue to get smaller and smaller, Nordson EFD has developed new solutions to address this growing need to apply precise, repeatable micro-deposits of assembly fluids in production processes worldwide. “We understand the challenges manufacturers face when their process requires bonding tiny substrates and components together,” said Peter Langer, Business Unit Director of Valves at Nordson EFD. “The deposit tolerance requirements are considerable. And there are a number of variables to consider in order to choose the right dispensing method.” This white paper helps manufacturers understand the difference between two of the most common dispensing methods. Contact dispe
Hologic Launches Trident® HD Specimen Radiography System in United States, Canada and Europe25.4.2019 12:15:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Hologic, Inc. (Nasdaq: HOLX) today announced global commercial availability of the Trident® HD specimen radiography system, a next-generation solution that delivers enhanced image quality, improved workflow and instant sample verification during breast-conserving surgeries and stereotactic breast biopsies.1 This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190425005180/en/ Trident® HD Specimen Radiography System (Photo: Business Wire) The Trident products are the only specimen radiographs on the market to use amorphous selenium direct capture imaging – the same detector technology used in Hologic’s 3Dimensions™ mammography system – to generate crisp, clear, high-resolution images. The new Trident HD system, which recently received FDA clearance in the US and a CE Mark in Europe, also features a bigger detector that allows for complete imaging of larger breast surgical specimens, along with a wide range of surgical and biopsy sa
Velodyne Lidar, Nikon Announce Manufacturing Agreement for Mass Production of Velodyne Lidar Sensors25.4.2019 12:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Velodyne Lidar, Inc. today announced an agreement with Nikon Corporation, under which Sendai Nikon Corporation, a Nikon subsidiary, will manufacture lidar sensors for Velodyne with plans to start mass production in the second half of 2019. The partnership cements Velodyne’s manufacturing plan and expands its lead in the global lidar sensor market. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190425005236/en/ Velodyne provides the smartest, most powerful lidar solutions for vehicle autonomy and driver assistance. (Photo: Business Wire) “Mass production of our high-performance lidar sensors is key to advancing Velodyne’s immediate plans to expand sales in North America, Europe, and Asia,” said Marta Hall, President and CBDO, Velodyne Lidar. “With this partnership, Velodyne affirms its leadership role in designing, producing, and selling lidar for worldwide implementation. For years, Velodyne has been perfecting lidar technol
Gilead Announces Topline Data From Phase 3 STELLAR-3 Study of Selonsertib in Bridging Fibrosis (F3) Due to Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)25.4.2019 12:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) today announced that STELLAR-3, a Phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the safety and efficacy of selonsertib, an investigational, once daily, oral inhibitor of apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 (ASK1), for patients with bridging fibrosis (F3) due to nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), did not meet the pre-specified week 48 primary endpoint of a ≥ 1-stage histologic improvement in fibrosis without worsening of NASH. In the study of 802 enrolled and dosed patients, 9.3 percent of patients treated with selonsertib 18 mg (p=0.42 versus placebo) and 12.1 percent of patients treated with selonsertib 6 mg (p=0.93) achieved a ≥ 1-stage improvement in fibrosis according to the NASH Clinical Research Network (CRN) classification without worsening of NASH after 48 weeks of treatment, versus 13.2 percent with placebo. Selonsertib was generally well tolerated and safety results were consistent with prior studies. “While we
Forter Readies Merchants with Launch of PSD2-Compliant Solution25.4.2019 11:25:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Forter, the leading e-commerce fraud prevention company, today launches its PSD2-compliant merchant offering, Forter PSD2 Solution for Merchants . The comprehensive, payment processor-agnostic solution enables merchants to dynamically route customers to the path of least friction required, prevent all types of fraud and violations of business policies, and optimise the customer’s payment experience – all while meeting full PSD2 compliance. As of 14 September 2019, the revised Payment Services Directive (PSD2) introduces the requirement for merchants to authenticate online transactions within the European Economic Area using Strong Customer Authentication (SCA). Under SCA, merchants have to introduce additional friction into the purchasing process for customers, which will lead to increased drop-off rates, reduce overall conversion rates, and provide a poor customer experience. These changes could ultimately hurt revenue, so merchants must mitigate these challenges and minimise the impa
The Smarter E Europe – Explore Sector Coupling for Yourself at Europe’s Largest Platform for the Energy Industry25.4.2019 09:53:00 CEST | Pressemelding
The innovation hub The smarter E Europe, encompassing the exhibitions Intersolar Europe, ees Europe, Power2Drive Europe and EM-Power, was launched in 2018 and has seen impressive growth ever since. It will be held for the second time from May 15–17, 2019 at Messe München and will now cover 10 exhibition halls, making it Europe’s largest energy industry event. This growth is due in large part to the upward trend in renewable energies. Since 2010, the proportion of energy generated worldwide from renewable sources has risen from 20 to 25 percent. By 2030, we’re looking at a jump to around 60 percent. In Germany, an average of 45 percent of all electricity generated already came from renewables in the first quarter of 2019. This dynamism is stimulating innovation and shaping the modern energy industry. The buzzword of the hour is sector coupling – a unification of the previously independent electricity, heating and transportation sectors. For instance, a photovoltaic (PV) installation in