Merz to Present New Aesthetics Clinical Data at AMWC 2019
Merz, a global leader in aesthetics and neurotoxins, announced today that clinical data on the use of the Merz Aesthetics portfolio, including Belotero®, Cellfina®, Radiesse®, Ultherapy® and Botulinum Toxin will be featured in oral and poster presentations at the 2019 Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress (AMWC), to be held from Thursday, April 4 to Saturday, April 6, 2019 in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190404005258/en/
In addition to the poster presentations listed below, Merz Aesthetics is also sponsoring the Symposium event Early Intervention Meets Beautification – Treating the Social Media Generation, to be held on Friday, April 5 at 14.00h – 16.00h, Auditorium Prince Pierre. The session will include live injections and treatment insights from five international expert speakers:
- Dr. Rolf Bartsch – Plastic Surgeon, Austria
- Dr. Sabrina Fabi – Dermatologist, USA
- Prof. Dr. Martina Kerscher – Dermatologist, Germany
- Dr. Jani van Loghem – Aesthetic Physician, The Netherlands
- Dr. Sonja Sattler – Dermatologist, Germany
- Marie Doppelhofer – Blogger and entrepreneur, Austria
- Restorative properties of hydroxylapatite (Regenerative Aesthetics Session). Kate Goldie, MBChB – European Medical Aesthetics Ltd, London, UK; Sabrina Fabi, MD, Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, San Diego, USA. Thursday, April 4, 10:00-12:00h, Auditorium Camille Blanc
- Elements of the face attractiveness and balance (Fillers: Natural Results and Attractiveness Session). Dr. Jani van Loghem, MD – Falck Clinic, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Thursday, April 4, 14:00-16:00h, Auditorium Prince Pierre
- Study with controlled subcision, calcium hydroxylapatite and microfocused ultrasound with visualization: What is the best algorithm for combination to improve cellulite appearance (Rubbish and Reality on Combined Treatments Session). Gabriela Casabona, MD – Ocean Clinic, Marbella. Saturday, April 6, 9:00-10:30h, Auditorium Camille Blanc
Posters will be available for viewing at the Poster Zone on Level 2, outside of the Camille Blanc Auditorium, from Thursday, April 4 to Saturday, April 6.
- IncobotulinumtoxinA: A unique and pure formulation of botulinum neurotoxin type A for use in aesthetic and therapeutic medicine. Ada Trindade de Almeida, MD – Hospital do Servidor Municipal de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Comparison of incobotulinumtoxinA to botulinum neurotoxin type A formulations in Asia. Jürgen Frevert, PhD – Formerly of Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Escalating doses of incobotulinumtoxinA for extended treatment of glabellar frown lines: safety and efficacy results from a randomized, double-blind study. Corey Maas, MD – The Maas Clinic, San Francisco, CA, US.
- Safety, tolerability, and efficacy of repeat-dose injections of incobotulinumtoxinA in the treatment of upper facial lines: results from a prospective, open-label, phase III study. Tanja Fischer, MD – Haut- & Lasercentrum, Potsdam, Germany.
- Combined post-operative scar treatment with incobotulinumtoxinA and microneedling to improve the appearance and functionality of scarring following surgical removal of facial skin tumors and flap reconstruction. Gabriela Casabona, MD – Ocean Clinic, Marbella, Spain
- Decrease in therapeutic effect among botulinum toxin type A agents: Analysis of the FDA adverse event reporting system database. Rashid Kazerooni, PharmD, MS, BCPS – Merz North America, Raleigh, NC, US
- Open label multicenter post-market clinical follow-up to confirm the performance and the safety of CPM®-HA20 in facial skin revitalization. Martina Kerscher, MD, PhD – University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany.
- Cohesive polydensified matrix crosslinked hyaluronic acid volumizing gel: An MRI and CT study. Patrick Micheels, MD – Private Practice, Geneva, Switzerland
- Diluted and Hyperdiluted Calcium Hydroxylapatite for Skin Tightening: Guidelines from a Global Consensus Panel. Kate Goldie, MBChB – European Medical Aesthetics Ltd, London, UK
- Radiological evaluation of calcium hydroxylapatite implantation to correct volume loss in the dorsum of the hand. Amir Moradi, MD – Private Practice, Vista, CA, US
- CaHA microspheres: Contact with fibroblasts and amount of spheres are key factors for collagen stimulation. Bartosch Nowag – Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany
- Calcium hydroxylapatite: A safety review. Jonathan A. Kadouch, MD, PhD – ReSculpt Clinic, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Upper Body Lifting and Tightening with Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Microfocused Ultrasound with Visualization. Jani van Loghem, MD – Falck Clinic, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Differentiation of microfocused ultrasound with visualization treatment using a customized management protocol of see-plan-treat. Julia Sevi, MBChB – Aesthetic Health, Leeds, UK
- Microfocused Ultrasound with Visualization: Treatment Plans and Comfort Management in Real-World Practice. Amanda K. Doyle, MD – Russak Dermatology, New York, NY, US
- Multicenter Pivotal Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of a Tissue Stabilized-Guided Subcision Procedure for the Treatment of Cellulite - 5 Year Update. Michael S. Kaminer, SkinCare Physicians, Chestnut Hill, MA, US
Copyright © 2019 Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA. All rights reserved. MERZ, MERZ AESTHETICS and the MERZ logo are registered trademarks of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA.
Merz is a global, family-owned aesthetics and neurotoxin company based in Frankfurt, Germany. Privately-held for 110 years, the company is distinguished by its commitment to innovation, long-term perspective and focus on profitable growth. In addition to its comprehensive portfolio of medical aesthetics products across the device, injectable and skincare categories, Merz also develops neurotoxin therapy to treat neurologically-induced movement disorders. In fiscal year 2017/18, Merz generated revenue of EUR 1.024,4 million; the company has a total workforce of 3,151 employees worldwide and a direct presence in 28 countries. More information is available at www.merz.com.
About Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
NetMedia Group takes over the management of financial platform Investing.com's European advertising space23.7.2019 08:07:00 CEST | Press release
NetMedia Group, media B2B leader in Europe in the world of business information, and Investing.com, second largest financial services and information platform in Europe, are to form a partnership, with NetMedia Group handling the sales of advertising space for Investing.com. With average traffic of over 21 million unique users totaling over 175 million sessions in 31 countries, Investing.com is one of the top three global financial websites and has the most downloaded financial management app. For Investing.com, the aim of the new partnership is to maximize digital advertising revenue through the NetMedia Group's European teams. NetMedia Group's goal is to expand its advertising services by offering a new vertical market for finance, in order to boost the range of services it has available to decision-makers for upper socio-professional target groups. About NetMedia Group: NetMedia Group is a B2B media group located in five countries across Europe; it employs nearly 150 staff members a
Frost & Sullivan Names Luminati the 2019 Global Market Leader in the Enterprise IP Proxy Networks Market23.7.2019 08:00:00 CEST | Press release
Luminati, the Israeli company that allows businesses to experience the web through the eyes of individual consumers throughout the world, today announced it has received a Market Leadership Award in the first independent analysis of the sector. Luminati’s enterprise IP proxy network (IPPN) services for global retailers, brand owners and advertising networks feature strongly in the report by analyst firm Frost & Sullivan. The report outlines a relatively new, but rapidly growing market and recognizes Luminati’s leading position in the provision of solutions that are increasingly important for businesses to remain competitive and compliant in the digital landscape. [S1] “The market for enterprise IP proxy network solutions is in its early growth stages, basically being invented by Luminati only a few years ago. With the more specialized targeting of customers by demographics and location, companies are finding it more difficult than ever to do competitive analysis and verify advertising,
LifeSpan BioSciences Releases Best-In-Class PathPlus™ Top Performing Immunohistochemistry Antibodies for Cancer Targets23.7.2019 08:00:00 CEST | Press release
LifeSpan BioSciences, Inc. (LSBio™), the industry leader in molecular pathology, today announced the first release of its PathPlus™ series of antibodies. These 565 antibodies were selected from among thousands tested and identified to be the best performing reagents for immunohistochemical detection of 200 high-value cancer targets in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded human tissues. Antibody validation has become an industry roadblock as thousands of antibodies have become available to customers who face difficult choices in determining which antibodies are the best performers for each application, including immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, ELISA, Western blot, or immunofluorescence. Antibodies that perform well in one assay, such as IHC, may not be the most specific reagent for another assay, such as flow cytometry. “Identifying the optimal reagents to use in their experiments is a pain point for researchers,” said LSBio CEO Heather Holemon. “There is a tremendous need to identify
IDEMIA Will Present Its H1 2019 Financial Results to Investors on July 30, 201923.7.2019 07:00:00 CEST | Press release
IDEMIA, the world leader in Augmented Identity, today announced that it will present its H1 2019 financial results to investors on Tuesday July 30, 2019. Yann Delabrière (CEO) and Laurent Lemaire (CFO) will be presenting the financial results and taking questions the same day at 3:30 pm CET (2:30 pm London Time / 9:30 am New York Time). For more information, please refer to our website: https://investors.idemia.com/ About IDEMIA IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, provides a trusted environment enabling citizens and consumers alike to perform their daily critical activities (such as pay, connect and travel), in the physical as well as digital space. Securing our identity has become mission critical in the world we live in today. By standing for Augmented Identity, an identity that ensures privacy and trust and guarantees secure, authenticated and verifiable transactions, we reinvent the way we think, produce, use and protect one of our greatest assets – our identity – whet
Gain Therapeutics SA Announces Award Notification of a €1.4M Grant Support From Eurostars-2 Together With the Institute for Research in Biomedicine and Neuro-Sys SAS After Having Scored 2nd Among 325 Eligible Applications23.7.2019 06:30:00 CEST | Press release
Gain Therapeutics SA, a biotechnology company discovering and developing novel therapeutics to target lysosomal enzymes involved in inborn errors of metabolism and in central nervous system (CNS) diseases, today announced that together with Dr. Maurizio Molinari from the Institute for Research in Biomedicine, Bellinzona (Switzerland) affiliated to the Università della Svizzera italiana (USI) and Neuro-Sys SAS in Gardanne (France), it has received funding support from Eurostars-2 joint programme with co-funding from the European Union Horizon 2020 research and Innosuisse – Swiss Innovation Agency. This grant will further strengthen Gain Therapeutics’s novel therapeutic approach for targeting rare diseases in the CNS, where lysosomal misfolded enzymes lead to sever clinical phenotypes, where no treatment is available and/or high unmet medical needs still do afflict patients, families and carers. This funding will support the development of the drugs portfolio of Gain Therapeutics for the
iBASIS Accelerates Growth With JC Geha as Chief Operating Officer23.7.2019 06:00:00 CEST | Press release
iBASIS, provider of communications solutions for operators and digital players worldwide, today announced the appointment of JC Geha as its COO. He will take his new post effective August 1, and be based at iBASIS’ headquarters in Lexington, Massachusetts. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190722005757/en/ JC Geha (Photo: Business Wire) Formerly Senior Vice President, Head of International Technology and Services for Deutsche Telekom, and of Managed Services for Ericsson, Geha brings to iBASIS an impressive track record of profitable growth, technology and digital transformation expertise. His expertise spans 25 years of deep global industry relationships across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. Geha will lead iBASIS’ global operations, engineering, IT, and product development. He will report to iBASIS’ CEO and founder of the Group Tofane Global, Alexandre Pébereau, with the responsibility of g