LTI USD Revenue Growth up 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY; Net Profit Jumps 17.4% YoY; Declares Interim Dividend of Rs 8 Per Share
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005, NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q2 FY18 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 270.6 million; growth of 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 3.5% QoQ and 11.7% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 17,508 million; growth of 4.8% QoQ and 9.3% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 2,730 million; Net Income growth of 2.2% QoQ and 17.4% YoY
“We are extremely pleased with our performance in Q2 with an industry leading 4.4% sequential growth in USD revenues. Intense client focus and disciplined execution of our strategy has helped us deliver broad based revenue growth led by Digital, which now represents 32% of our revenues.
We are also delighted to announce two large deals this quarter. These wins, combined with on-track execution of large deals won earlier make us optimistic about the future.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Recent Deal Wins
- Leading African Bank selected LTI as a strategic partner for a multi-year deal to provide applications development and support services
- Won a new client logo in Europe, a world leader in Fashion & Cosmetics, with a multi-year engagement for automation-led SAP Application Management Services
- Implementing a SaaS based Business Process management and Enterprise content management solutions for Canada’s leading Asset Servicing company
- Multi-year engagement to develop an Enterprise Data Grid for a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company
- Multiple projects underway for customers in BFS, CPG and High-Tech solving for global supply chain traceability, supply chain finance, trade finance and micropayments leveraging Blockchain
- Multi-year Managed SAP Services engagement with one of the largest US based Oil Refineries
- Managed service contract for Infrastructure transformation and support for a US based Global media conglomerate
- One of the largest commercial mortgage lenders in Canada on-boarded onto ‘Unitrax’, LTI’s SaaS-based, proprietary transfer agency record keeping platform
- Application and Infrastructure engagement with a US based Global Healthcare Research service corporation
- Managed Services engagement with a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences corporation for managing and transforming their JD Edwards platform
- Multi-year engagement with niche Digital firm in Australia to provide Customer Experience solutions
- US based Global Insurer selected ‘Mosaic Decisions’, LTI’s Analytics platform, to improve customer experience
"Our partnership with LTI has matured and grown significantly over last seven years. LTI has a great understanding of our business and has transformed several business-critical applications by leveraging cost-effective testing models. Their extraordinary domain expertise and use of IP’s like DiCE, Ladybug and DTF have accelerated & improved overall quality assurance outcomes. Our synergistic efforts such as joint exercises, workshops, and constant sharing of best practices helps us stay relevant and current in terms of the technologies we use. We see significant merit in this relationship and have also chosen LTI as the strategic testing partner for our general insurance arm that will be launched shortly.”
- Gerhard Mulder, HOD, Group Shared Resource Management, Liberty Group, South Africa
Awards and Recognitions
- LTI recognized by Microsoft as “Azure Emerging Partner of the Year”
- Named by ISG as an Americas Sourcing Standout and one of the Top Service Providers in the Breakthrough 15 list of the Q3 FY17 Global ISG Index™
- Positioned as a ‘Major Contender’ in Everest Group’s 2017 Automation in Application Services PEAK MAtrix™, 2017
- Positioned as a Leader in Zinnov Zones 2017 for Digital Services
- One of the leading players in Zinnov Zones 2017 IoT Technology Services For System Integration, Managed Services, Big Data Management, and Analytics
- Positioned as a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services 2017 Vendor Assessment (Doc #US42775917, June 2017)
Other Business Highlights
- LTI introduced - LTI REDaxis - an Accounts Receivable Analytics suite for CPG and Retail enterprises, deployable both on-premise as well as on Cloud.
- LTI announced a partnership with Flexagon. As part of this partnership, LTI’s clients using Oracle Suite of products will have access to Flexagon’s market leading platform FlexDeploy to deliver DevOps solutions that support strategic digital transformation.
- Signed strategic implementation partnership with US based Quote-to-Cash software company Apptus. The partnership will focus on enabling digital transformation initiatives of global customers through jointly developed industry focused offerings.
- Collaboration with Enov8, a leading IT and Test Environment management company, to drive breakthrough innovation in Automation of various stages of IT Projects.
- eVidyaloka (a not-for-profit organization based in Bengaluru), with LTI’s support and close involvement, inaugurated its 100th education center in Karnataka. This is a technology enabled remote education program for children in rural Karnataka.
- LTI received a humanitarian award from Honorable Vice President of India, Sri Venkaiah Naidu for reconstruction of historical Gandhian institution that was demolished during the floods at Chennai in December 2015.
LTI (NSE: LTI, BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at https://www.lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global
Connect with LTI :
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
PR & Media Relations - Europe
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
Philip Morris International Launches Next Generation of IQOS, the World’s Leading Heated Tobacco Product23.10.2018 02:30 | Pressemelding
In its passion and drive to provide better choices to people who smoke, Philip Morris International Inc. (“PMI”) (NYSE: PM), the global leader in smoke-free innovation and science, has launched the next generation of IQOS. The new IQOS 3 and IQOS 3 MULTI integrate extensive consumer insights and feedback to improve design and user experience while maintaining signature taste, sensory attributes and ritual—all underpinned by strong scientific substantiation. The new versions aim to further encourage a growing number of smokers to switch, to the benefit of their health, public health and, ultimately, society. The new iterations were launched today in Tokyo, Japan—the country considered the birthplace of IQOS. The iconic brand offers the best in taste and satisfaction in the category, and almost 6 million adult smokers have already quit cigarettes—with more than half of those in Japan. “Our dream was to create a better alternative for smokers, and IQOS has made this dream a reality; it’s
Logitech Delivers Record Q2 Sales and Double-Digit Profit Growth23.10.2018 01:00 | Pressemelding
Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced financial results for the second quarter of Fiscal Year 2019. Q2 sales were $691 million, up 9 percent in US dollars and 10 percent in constant currency, compared to Q2 of the prior year. Q2 GAAP operating income reached $65 million, compared to $59 million in the same quarter a year ago. Q2 GAAP earnings per share (EPS) grew 15 percent to $0.38, compared to $0.33 in the same quarter a year ago. Q2 non-GAAP operating income grew 18 percent to $85 million, compared to $71 million in the same quarter a year ago. Q2 non-GAAP EPS grew 26 percent to $0.49, compared to $0.39 in the same quarter a year ago. Q2 cash flow from operations was $85 million, up 24 percent compared to Q2 of the prior year. Cash flow from operations for the fiscal year to date was $97 million, compared to $67 million for the same period a year ago. “Q2 showcased the power and diversity of our portfolio,” said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and chi
SmartStream Steps Ahead with New Industry Digital Payments Solution22.10.2018 23:01 | Pressemelding
SmartStream Technologies, the financial Transaction Lifecycle Management (TLM®) solutions provider, today announced the launch of TLM Aurora, the next generation of Corona, the industry’s leading reconciliation platform – the first new module is designed to support the new industry standards in the digital payments world, by providing connectors to SWIFT GPI, RTGS, as well as Blockchain based networks, allowing for real-time operational control, proactive exception management and low TCO. TLM Aurora provides the new generation of integrated operational control for the digital marketplace. As transactions increase in variability, velocity and volume, the need for scalable, real-time, integrated reconciliations is greater than ever. TLM Aurora supports organisations in performing operations such as SWIFT and SEPA transfers, mobile, cash and card payments, digital currencies, settlements and reconciliations. The solution is agile enough to support the smallest of organisations and can be
CoreLogic to Acquire Symbility Solutions Inc.22.10.2018 22:12 | Pressemelding
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX), a leading global provider of property information, insight, analytics and data-enabled solutions, today announced the Company has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the outstanding shares of Symbililty Solutions Inc. (“Symbility”) (TSX.V: SY) not already owned by CoreLogic. CoreLogic currently holds approximately a 28% ownership interest in Symbility. Symbility, founded in 2004, is a leading provider of subscription and cloud-based property insurance claims workflow solutions for the Property & Casualty insurance industry. Symbility also provides an extensive array of innovative enterprise mobile and application software solutions. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and operates in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand. “Symbility expands our footprint in property and casualty insurance domestically and in key markets around the globe. Further scaling our insurance and international footpri
Pacific Drilling Awarded Contract for the Pacific Bora22.10.2018 21:00 | Pressemelding
Pacific Drilling S.A. (OTC: PACDQ) (“Pacific Drilling” or the “Company”) announced today that its deepwater drillship the Pacific Bora has been awarded a contract by Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (a subsidiary of Eni SpA) for drilling operations in Nigeria. The term of the contract is for one firm well plus two additional option wells. The contract is expected to commence in mid to late November 2018 and firm contract backlog is estimated at $9 million. Pacific Drilling Chief Executive Officer Paul Reese commented: “On the heels of our previous announcement of new work for Pacific Santa Ana in Mauritania, we are pleased to have secured this contract for the Bora which reflects our substantial experience in Nigeria and our uninterrupted commitment to providing exceptional drilling services to our clients.” Currently offshore Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire, the Pacific Bora is a sixth generation deepwater, dynamically-positioned drillship capable of operating in water depths up to 10,000 fee
ResMed Wins German Patent Infringement Case Against Fisher & Paykel22.10.2018 20:30 | Pressemelding
ResMed (NYSE: RMD) (ASX: RMD), the world’s leading tech-driven medical company and innovator in sleep apnea and respiratory care, today announced the results of a court and patent office ruling in Germany in ResMed’s favor. A trial court ruling from the Munich District Court states that the headgear used on two Fisher & Paykel CPAP masks – the Simplus full face and Eson 2 nasal mask – infringes ResMed patent EP 2 373 368 B1 in Germany. In a separate decision, the Opposition Division of the European Patent Office had already decided that the patent asserted against Fisher & Paykel is valid. Each decision may be appealed by Fisher & Paykel. “We applaud the Munich District Court for reaching this just finding, and are exploring all options in light of the fact that Fisher & Paykel is selling CPAP masks with headgear that infringes a valid ResMed patent in Germany,” said ResMed Chief Administrative Officer and Global General Counsel David Pendarvis. “We will continue to defend our intellec