LTI USD Revenue Growth up 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY; Net Profit Jumps 17.4% YoY; Declares Interim Dividend of Rs 8 Per Share
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005, NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q2 FY18 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 270.6 million; growth of 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 3.5% QoQ and 11.7% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 17,508 million; growth of 4.8% QoQ and 9.3% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 2,730 million; Net Income growth of 2.2% QoQ and 17.4% YoY
“We are extremely pleased with our performance in Q2 with an industry leading 4.4% sequential growth in USD revenues. Intense client focus and disciplined execution of our strategy has helped us deliver broad based revenue growth led by Digital, which now represents 32% of our revenues.
We are also delighted to announce two large deals this quarter. These wins, combined with on-track execution of large deals won earlier make us optimistic about the future.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Recent Deal Wins
- Leading African Bank selected LTI as a strategic partner for a multi-year deal to provide applications development and support services
- Won a new client logo in Europe, a world leader in Fashion & Cosmetics, with a multi-year engagement for automation-led SAP Application Management Services
- Implementing a SaaS based Business Process management and Enterprise content management solutions for Canada’s leading Asset Servicing company
- Multi-year engagement to develop an Enterprise Data Grid for a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company
- Multiple projects underway for customers in BFS, CPG and High-Tech solving for global supply chain traceability, supply chain finance, trade finance and micropayments leveraging Blockchain
- Multi-year Managed SAP Services engagement with one of the largest US based Oil Refineries
- Managed service contract for Infrastructure transformation and support for a US based Global media conglomerate
- One of the largest commercial mortgage lenders in Canada on-boarded onto ‘Unitrax’, LTI’s SaaS-based, proprietary transfer agency record keeping platform
- Application and Infrastructure engagement with a US based Global Healthcare Research service corporation
- Managed Services engagement with a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences corporation for managing and transforming their JD Edwards platform
- Multi-year engagement with niche Digital firm in Australia to provide Customer Experience solutions
- US based Global Insurer selected ‘Mosaic Decisions’, LTI’s Analytics platform, to improve customer experience
"Our partnership with LTI has matured and grown significantly over last seven years. LTI has a great understanding of our business and has transformed several business-critical applications by leveraging cost-effective testing models. Their extraordinary domain expertise and use of IP’s like DiCE, Ladybug and DTF have accelerated & improved overall quality assurance outcomes. Our synergistic efforts such as joint exercises, workshops, and constant sharing of best practices helps us stay relevant and current in terms of the technologies we use. We see significant merit in this relationship and have also chosen LTI as the strategic testing partner for our general insurance arm that will be launched shortly.”
- Gerhard Mulder, HOD, Group Shared Resource Management, Liberty Group, South Africa
Awards and Recognitions
- LTI recognized by Microsoft as “Azure Emerging Partner of the Year”
- Named by ISG as an Americas Sourcing Standout and one of the Top Service Providers in the Breakthrough 15 list of the Q3 FY17 Global ISG Index™
- Positioned as a ‘Major Contender’ in Everest Group’s 2017 Automation in Application Services PEAK MAtrix™, 2017
- Positioned as a Leader in Zinnov Zones 2017 for Digital Services
- One of the leading players in Zinnov Zones 2017 IoT Technology Services For System Integration, Managed Services, Big Data Management, and Analytics
- Positioned as a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services 2017 Vendor Assessment (Doc #US42775917, June 2017)
Other Business Highlights
- LTI introduced - LTI REDaxis - an Accounts Receivable Analytics suite for CPG and Retail enterprises, deployable both on-premise as well as on Cloud.
- LTI announced a partnership with Flexagon. As part of this partnership, LTI’s clients using Oracle Suite of products will have access to Flexagon’s market leading platform FlexDeploy to deliver DevOps solutions that support strategic digital transformation.
- Signed strategic implementation partnership with US based Quote-to-Cash software company Apptus. The partnership will focus on enabling digital transformation initiatives of global customers through jointly developed industry focused offerings.
- Collaboration with Enov8, a leading IT and Test Environment management company, to drive breakthrough innovation in Automation of various stages of IT Projects.
- eVidyaloka (a not-for-profit organization based in Bengaluru), with LTI’s support and close involvement, inaugurated its 100th education center in Karnataka. This is a technology enabled remote education program for children in rural Karnataka.
- LTI received a humanitarian award from Honorable Vice President of India, Sri Venkaiah Naidu for reconstruction of historical Gandhian institution that was demolished during the floods at Chennai in December 2015.
LTI (NSE: LTI, BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at https://www.lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global
Connect with LTI :
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
PR & Media Relations - Europe
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
Hilton Launches New Brand, Signia Hilton, Delivering Sophisticated Travel While Reimagining Meetings and Events22.2.2019 17:00:00 | Pressemelding
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) today announced the launch of Signia Hilton, its dynamic, new meetings-and-events-focused brand. The portfolio of hotels is setting out to transform the industry for meeting professionals and sophisticated business travelers by infusing state-of-the-art technology and design into every aspect of the guest experience. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190222005071/en/ The brand further reinforces Hilton’s commitment to innovation that meets the evolving needs of today’s travelers and will bring premium experiences to top urban and resort destinations around the world. “In our 100th year of hospitality, we are more focused than ever on providing exceptional experiences to all of our guests – and that includes evolving those experiences to meet their changing needs,” said Christopher J. Nassetta, president and CEO, Hilton. “We are proud to launch Signia Hilton, which exemplifies our innovative sp
Axonics® Granted Expanded CE Mark Label; First and Only Sacral Neuromodulation System Approved for Use with Full-Body MRI Scans22.2.2019 16:30:00 | Pressemelding
Axonics Modulation Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXNX), a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of novel implantable Sacral Neuromodulation (“SNM”) devices for the treatment of urinary and bowel dysfunction, announced today that it has received CE mark approval for 1.5T and 3T full-body magnetic resonance imaging (“MRI”) conditional labeling for the Axonics r-SNM® System. The Axonics r-SNM System is the only implantable SNM system that has received full-body MRI conditional labeling for sale in Europe1. Raymond W. Cohen, Chief Executive Officer of Axonics, said, “Without this labeling, any patient requiring an MRI scan on any body part below the head must have their neurostimulator surgically explanted prior to the MRI scan, resulting in an additional surgery for the patient and additional costs to patients and the healthcare system. This authorization of full-body MRI scans in Europe is another important milestone for Axonics, differentiating our te
Fantastec Joins Forces with Arsenal FC Launching Official Blockchain Collectibles App22.2.2019 14:30:00 | Pressemelding
Fantastec announced today its first football licensing agreement with Premier League club Arsenal FC for a new blockchain authenticated collectibles app called Fantastec SWAP. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190222005277/en/ Arsenal players appear on Fantastec SWAP in official licensing deal (Graphic: Business Wire) London-based Fantastec is a leading sports fan technology innovator, and its blockchain based ‘SWAP’ app will have broad appeal to global sports fans, gamers and sports card collectors alike. Fantastec SWAP unlocks unique and authentic club content through the app, like player autographs and exclusive footage. With its innovative blockchain technology, fans around the world can now discover, collect and swap officially licensed club collectibles with other fans with complete trust. “Fantastec SWAP is a game-changer for international football fans as well the sports collectibles industry,” commented
Volkswagen Protects Virtual Key Sharing App with Trustonic Application Protection22.2.2019 13:42:00 | Pressemelding
Volkswagen is working with mobile cyber security leader Trustonic to enable customers to use smartphones to access their vehicles, and to securely share their digital car keys to grant access to others via a smartphone app. Volkswagen is using the Trustonic Application Protection (TAP) platform to secure the mobile app and ensure that sensitive information and key transfer requests are securely displayed to, and approved by, a real authenticated user on a trusted device and not by hackers or malware simulating a user or device. “The smartphone is becoming the vehicle key of the future and our We Connect service is the interface for this today in the new Volkswagen Passat,” comments Alf Pollex, Head of Infotainment and Connected Car at Volkswagen AG. “The user installs the We Connect app on their smartphone which is then authorized via the infotainment system with a Transaction Number. The Mobile Key will be compatible with Android-based Samsung devices. No mobile network connection is
Mundipharma EDO GmbH: US FDA grants Orphan Drug Designation for etoposide toniribate in relapsed/refractory biliary tract cancer22.2.2019 13:30:00 | Pressemelding
Mundipharma EDO GmbH, part of the Mundipharma network of independent associated companies, and Imbrium Therapeutics L.P., an operating subsidiary of Purdue Pharma L.P., today announced that the US FDA has granted Orphan Drug Designation (ODD) to etoposide toniribate for the treatment of relapsed/refractory biliary tract cancer, also known as cholangiocarcinoma.3 This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190222005126/en/ Biliary tract cancer is a rare tumour with approximately 8,000 patients diagnosed in the US every year and 10,571 in Europe.4,5 The FDA grants ODD status to medicines intended for the treatment, diagnosis or prevention of rare diseases or disorders that affect fewer than 200,000 people in the US. Radical surgery is the only curative treatment for biliary tract cancer but, in most cases, the cancer is inoperable. Patients who fail first-line chemotherapy have limited treatment options and the standard of
Lenovo Data Center Group Delivers Broad Edge Computing Portfolio, Expands Investments in IoT22.2.2019 13:13:00 | Pressemelding
Next week at MWC Barcelona, Lenovo Data Center Group (DCG) will showcase continued investments in its solutions supporting IoT and edge computing as part of its IoT growth plan over the next few years. Building on the momentum of its fifth consecutive quarter of profit growth, Lenovo DCG is building a portfolio that takes infrastructure to where the data is, whether that be in the traditional data center, in the cloud or increasingly, at the edge. Today, around 10 percent of enterprise-generated data is created and processed outside a traditional centralized data center or cloud. By 2022, Gartner predicts this figure will reach 75 percent. This migration is driving increased concerns around data privacy, security and regulations coupled with challenges of latency, bandwidth and downtime. Lenovo is addressing these challenges by creating a broad portfolio of edge computing offerings that address the different ways that customers want to deploy edge computing solutions for IoT use cases.