LTI USD Revenue Growth up 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY; Net Profit Jumps 17.4% YoY; Declares Interim Dividend of Rs 8 Per Share
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005, NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q2 FY18 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 270.6 million; growth of 4.4% QoQ and 12.9% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 3.5% QoQ and 11.7% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 17,508 million; growth of 4.8% QoQ and 9.3% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 2,730 million; Net Income growth of 2.2% QoQ and 17.4% YoY
“We are extremely pleased with our performance in Q2 with an industry leading 4.4% sequential growth in USD revenues. Intense client focus and disciplined execution of our strategy has helped us deliver broad based revenue growth led by Digital, which now represents 32% of our revenues.
We are also delighted to announce two large deals this quarter. These wins, combined with on-track execution of large deals won earlier make us optimistic about the future.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Recent Deal Wins
- Leading African Bank selected LTI as a strategic partner for a multi-year deal to provide applications development and support services
- Won a new client logo in Europe, a world leader in Fashion & Cosmetics, with a multi-year engagement for automation-led SAP Application Management Services
- Implementing a SaaS based Business Process management and Enterprise content management solutions for Canada’s leading Asset Servicing company
- Multi-year engagement to develop an Enterprise Data Grid for a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences company
- Multiple projects underway for customers in BFS, CPG and High-Tech solving for global supply chain traceability, supply chain finance, trade finance and micropayments leveraging Blockchain
- Multi-year Managed SAP Services engagement with one of the largest US based Oil Refineries
- Managed service contract for Infrastructure transformation and support for a US based Global media conglomerate
- One of the largest commercial mortgage lenders in Canada on-boarded onto ‘Unitrax’, LTI’s SaaS-based, proprietary transfer agency record keeping platform
- Application and Infrastructure engagement with a US based Global Healthcare Research service corporation
- Managed Services engagement with a US based Global Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences corporation for managing and transforming their JD Edwards platform
- Multi-year engagement with niche Digital firm in Australia to provide Customer Experience solutions
- US based Global Insurer selected ‘Mosaic Decisions’, LTI’s Analytics platform, to improve customer experience
"Our partnership with LTI has matured and grown significantly over last seven years. LTI has a great understanding of our business and has transformed several business-critical applications by leveraging cost-effective testing models. Their extraordinary domain expertise and use of IP’s like DiCE, Ladybug and DTF have accelerated & improved overall quality assurance outcomes. Our synergistic efforts such as joint exercises, workshops, and constant sharing of best practices helps us stay relevant and current in terms of the technologies we use. We see significant merit in this relationship and have also chosen LTI as the strategic testing partner for our general insurance arm that will be launched shortly.”
- Gerhard Mulder, HOD, Group Shared Resource Management, Liberty Group, South Africa
Awards and Recognitions
- LTI recognized by Microsoft as “Azure Emerging Partner of the Year”
- Named by ISG as an Americas Sourcing Standout and one of the Top Service Providers in the Breakthrough 15 list of the Q3 FY17 Global ISG Index™
- Positioned as a ‘Major Contender’ in Everest Group’s 2017 Automation in Application Services PEAK MAtrix™, 2017
- Positioned as a Leader in Zinnov Zones 2017 for Digital Services
- One of the leading players in Zinnov Zones 2017 IoT Technology Services For System Integration, Managed Services, Big Data Management, and Analytics
- Positioned as a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Mobile Application Development and Testing Services 2017 Vendor Assessment (Doc #US42775917, June 2017)
Other Business Highlights
- LTI introduced - LTI REDaxis - an Accounts Receivable Analytics suite for CPG and Retail enterprises, deployable both on-premise as well as on Cloud.
- LTI announced a partnership with Flexagon. As part of this partnership, LTI’s clients using Oracle Suite of products will have access to Flexagon’s market leading platform FlexDeploy to deliver DevOps solutions that support strategic digital transformation.
- Signed strategic implementation partnership with US based Quote-to-Cash software company Apptus. The partnership will focus on enabling digital transformation initiatives of global customers through jointly developed industry focused offerings.
- Collaboration with Enov8, a leading IT and Test Environment management company, to drive breakthrough innovation in Automation of various stages of IT Projects.
- eVidyaloka (a not-for-profit organization based in Bengaluru), with LTI’s support and close involvement, inaugurated its 100th education center in Karnataka. This is a technology enabled remote education program for children in rural Karnataka.
- LTI received a humanitarian award from Honorable Vice President of India, Sri Venkaiah Naidu for reconstruction of historical Gandhian institution that was demolished during the floods at Chennai in December 2015.
LTI (NSE: LTI, BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at https://www.lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global
Connect with LTI :
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
PR & Media Relations - Europe
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
The 6th Annual World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit Kicked off with an Important Announcement about the Progress Being Made to Save Lives in Hospital Settings24.2.2018 10:00 | Pressemelding
The 6th Annual World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit kicked off with an important announcement about the progress being made to save lives in hospital settings. Nearly 4,600 hospitals in 44 countries have committed to adopting patient safety processes that are proven to eliminate preventable deaths in hospitals. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180224005027/en/ England’s Health and Social Care Secretary, Rt. Hon. Jeremy Hunt, launches groundbreaking new measures on Day One of the 6th Annual World Patient Safety, Science & Technology held in London (Photo: Business Wire) The Patient Safety Movement Foundation has taken on an inspiring and ambitious goal of reducing preventable patient deaths in hospitals to ZERO by 2020. The annual Summit in central London plays a major role in taking on that challenge with the participation of 300 global leaders, medical experts, medical technology CEOs, and patient
WuQi Technologies is Latest Licensee of CCww’s NB-IoT UE Protocol-Stack Software24.2.2018 09:06 | Pressemelding
Communications Consultants Worldwide Ltd. (CCww), global innovator of 3GPP® technologies, has licensed its NB-IoT protocol-stack software to WuQi Technologies Inc., a leading global developer of highly integrated mixed-signal SoC solutions, and the latest licensee of CCww’s NB-IoT Release 13 UE protocol-stack software. Communications Consultants Worldwide (CCww) is working with WuQi Technologies for the integration of its NB-IoT protocol-stack software onto WuQi Technologies’ highly innovative SoC. This relationship, catalyzed by T2M, is enabling the production of a highly integrated, very low power, NB-IoT SoC chipset targeting IoT Smart City, Smart Home, and wearable applications. CCww’s CEO, Richard Carter, said, “NB-IoT is CCww’s latest cellular Protocol-stack SW. We are excited to be working with WuQi to enable a sector-leading NB-IoT SoC, pushing back boundaries of performance and battery life for the next generation of IoT. See our demonstration at the Mobile World Congress (Hal
IDEMIA and Octo Telematics Reinvent Car Sharing Experience by Adding Facial Recognition to EasyOpen Solution23.2.2018 15:57 | Pressemelding
IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity for an increasingly digital world, announces today that it has implemented facial recognition technology on EasyOpen, a solution previously developed with its partner Omoove, a wholly-owned Octo Telematics company, Europe’s leading Shared Mobility technology provider. The digital enrolment process combined with facial recognition technology will securely enroll and authenticate the driver before EasyOpen automatically opens the car. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180223005506/en/ (Photo: Idemia) You will never rent a car the same way thanks to EasyOpen solution that combines IDEMIA’s expertise in secure service enablement and Omoove’s experience in Shared Mobility platforms and on-board technology. The first version of the solution was launched last year and allows drivers, who have already registered on the application, to use their smartphones as a key to open
SM-Optics Unveils First FLEXSET Chip, Paving the Way to Optical Micro Nodes23.2.2018 14:00 | Pressemelding
SM-Optics launches FLEXSET, a single chip embedding multiple processing functionalities raising the bar for performances, density and architectural flexibility. The FLEXSET is the heart of the Lightmode product family. FLEXSET OTN switching matrix scales from 300Gbps to 1Tbps and can be addressed by ports spanning from traditional low-speed services like 2Mbps over micro-OTN, to layer2 and layer3 over ODUFlex, 100G over ODU4 and 200G over FlexO. Thanks to its embedded capabilities including multi-technology OAM, packet processing, synchronization and fast protection functions, FLEXSET operates by design at the lowest latency performances and features an Intel Stratix 10 FPGA. Following the launch of micro-OTN, a revolutionary approach to efficiently extend OTN protocol to low speed services, the launch of FLEXSET advances the vision of a highly interconnected metro network and of micro nodes. Revolving around functional block elements, micro nodes collapse in few rack units OTN and pho
Bitcoin Miner HashGains’ Crowdsale to Build Green Cloud Mining Data Centers Receives Excellent Response23.2.2018 13:56 | Pressemelding
HashGains.com, a leading cryptocurrency mining platform, has launched its crowdsale program to build mega cryptocurrency cloud mining data centers in India and Canada which uses renewable energy like wind and solar as source of energy. “With the growing worries around bitcoin mining causing environmental damage, difficulty levels of mining increasing and returns heading southwards, there was no better opportunity but to build green energy data centers which run on free sources of energy like wind and solar, ensuring handsome mining rewards while taking care of environment,” said Mr Anuj Bairathi, CEO & Founder, HashGains, who is crypto enthusiast himself. HashGains is a growing cloud mining platform with more than 10,000 active customers enjoying mining returns and is expected to reach the mark of 1 million customers by 2020. To handle such a massive growth and ever growing demand of customers, it becomes even more important that mega mining centers are planned which can serve needs of
Stratecast Recognizes CARDINALITY as a “10 to Watch in 2018”23.2.2018 13:07 | Pressemelding
In their new report, “Digital Transformation Means New Tools for New Business” —part of the Global Operations, Orchestration, Data Analytics, and Monetisation (ODAM) stream—Stratecast recognises CARDINALITY for their new approach towards processing big data to deliver applications such as Customer Experience, Operational Intelligence, Network Analytics, Churn Management and Marketing Intelligence. Stratecast identified that the CARDINALITY Perception Platform brings large amounts of data from multiple CSP sources together in order to address a growing group of data analysis needs from different operational work teams and the wider business. It also does this at ingestion rates and storage levels previously thought not practical. "Using design principals tied to microservices and containerized solution components, the platform is a major advancement in meeting CSP data analysis needs at a price untouchable by previously-defined platforms," said Karl Whitelock, Stratecast director of glo