Leading Connected Home Brand Nest Expands to Germany, Austria, Italy and Spain
16.1.2017 15:00 | Business Wire
Nest Labs (www.nest.com), maker of hardware, software and services focused on delivering home energy, safety and security solutions, today announced plans to bring its award-winning line of products to four more countries in Europe: Germany, Austria, Italy and Spain.
“Nest is focused on creating a home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it,” said Matt Rogers, co-founder and chief product officer at Nest. “This expansion brings us closer to achieving our goal of helping people around the world save energy, stay safe, and feel secure in their homes.”
“To date, Nest’s hardware, software and services have been available for purchase in just seven markets, yet they’re used by millions of people in more than 190 countries,” said Lionel Paillet, general manager of Europe for Nest. “There’s clearly organic interest in the benefits our products offer, and with our expansion into Germany, Austria, Italy and Spain, we’re doubling our footprint in Europe and allowing our customers - including thousands of existing customers - to enjoy Nest products in their local languages.”
Nest Product Portfolio
- 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat (MSRP €249 incl. VAT). The Nest Learning Thermostat learns the temperatures you like and how long it takes to heat your home, then programs itself to keep you comfortable. When you’re away, Nest turns itself down automatically so you save energy, and you can control it from the Nest App so you come home to a warm home.
- Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm (MSRP €119 incl. VAT). Know more, worry less. Nest Protect looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires and carbon monoxide. It also tells you where the danger is with a vocal alert. And in case you’re not home, it will send an alert to your phone. Burnt the toast? You can simply hush a false alarm from your phone.
- Nest Cam Indoor (MSRP €199 incl. VAT). Is everything safe and sound? What’s the dog getting into? Nest Cam Indoor sends alerts when there’s motion or sound. When it’s dark, Night Vision illuminates the whole scene. And with the Nest app, you can control and watch live in 1080p HD from anywhere.
- Nest Cam Outdoor (MSRP €199 incl. VAT). Who’s at the door? Was my package stolen? Meet Nest Cam Outdoor. It’s weatherproof and plugs into power, so you can look after home 24/7, rain or shine. Get an alert when there’s activity and talk to get someone’s attention from your phone.
Partners and Availability
Nest products vary by country and are available for pre-order through select retail partners today with a targeted delivery date of mid-February:
- Germany and Austria - Nest Protect smoke + carbon monoxide alarm, Nest Cam Indoor, and Nest Cam Outdoor is available from Amazon, Media Markt and Conrad for pre-order today. The Nest Learning Thermostat is expected to be available later this year.
- Italy - The Nest Learning Thermostat, Nest Cam Indoor, and Nest Cam Outdoor is available from Amazon, Media World and ePrice for pre-order today.
- Spain - The Nest Learning Thermostat, Nest Cam Indoor, and Nest Cam Outdoor is available from Amazon, Media Markt and El Corte Inglés for pre-order today.
Nest will also work with leading brands in each market to create compelling offers to shared customers in the coming months, including:
- Baxi is the leading company in heating and air conditioning systems, who will provide both local sales and training support to professional channel in Spain.
- Engie Italy leads the Italian gas & power, energy efficiency, integrated services and sustainable development market.
- Wind Tre is the biggest Italian reality in mobile telephony with over 31 million customers and 2.7 million customers in the fixed line, leader in digital services.
- The Generali Group, an innovative and established insurance leader in Europe and in Germany, starting with its company CosmosDirekt, the largest direct insurer in the country and in the European market.
Nest’s mission is to create a home that’s thoughtful - one that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it. The company focuses on simple, beautiful and delightful hardware, software and services. The Nest Learning Thermostat™ and Nest Energy Services keep you comfortable and address home energy consumption. The Nest Protect™ smoke and carbon monoxide alarm helps keep you safe and Nest Safety Rewards lets you save money through participating home insurance providers, while Nest Cam™ keeps an eye on what matters most inside and outside your home.
Nest products are sold in the U.S., U.K., Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands and Spain and are installed in more than 190 countries. The Nest Learning Thermostat has helped save approximately eight billion kWh of energy to date. Through the Works with Nest program, third-party products can securely connect with Nest devices to make homes safer, more energy efficient, and more aware.
For more information, visit www.nest.com.
Om Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
IBC’s Big Screen to Explore the Future of Camera and Display Technologies and the Business Behind Cinema22.8.2017 16:58 | Pressemelding
IBC today announced the details of its Big Screen programme, taking place in a specially built auditorium designed to IBC’s specifications and featuring the very latest in cinema technology. With the latest Dolby Vision dramatic imaging and Dolby Atmos immersive audio sound installation, the four-day programme examines and demonstrates the hottest topics, themes, and insights surrounding the art, science, and business of cinema - from capture through to exhibition. As well as being the home of the Big Screen programme, the auditorium will screen in Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, Baby Driver, the acclaimed Edgar Wright feature from 2017. The programme for 2017, which has been shaped by a committee of global industry professionals, is an insightful examination of the future of cinema. From virtual reality in cinema to laser and camera assessments, visitors will get up to speed
Digi Communications N.V. Announces the Publishing of an Update to the Investigation by the Romanian National Anti-Corruption Directorate22.8.2017 16:38 | Pressemelding
In connection with the investigation triggered by the Romanian National Anti-Corruption Directorate (“DNA”), which we have previously disclosed to the market and to our investors in the initial public offering prospectus dated 26 April 2017, in the supplemental prospectus dated 8 May 2017 (together, the “Prospectus”), as well as in the subsequent public reports, we inform you that, based on the public release no 832/VIII/3 issued on 22 August 2017, the DNA sent to court under the judiciary control Mr. Ioan Bendei (Vice-president of the Board of Directors of RCS & RDS S.A. – the Company’s subsidiary („RCS&RDS”)) in connection with the offences of bribery and accessory to money laundering, as well as RCS&RDS in connection with the offences of bribery and money laundering, INTEGRASOFT S.R.L. (one of RCS&RDS’s subsidiaries in Romania) in connection with the offence of accessory to mon
SailPoint Named a Leader in Cloud-based Identity Governance22.8.2017 14:00 | Pressemelding
SailPoint, the leader in enterprise identity management, was recently named the overall market leader in KuppingerCole’s 2017 “Leadership Compass: Identity as a Service: Cloud-based Provisioning, Access Governance and Federation.” In addition to being named a leader in every category of the report, SailPoint received superior rankings in four of the five evaluation criteria: security, functionality, interoperability and usability. KuppingerCole is an international and independent analyst organization with a strong focus on Information Security and Identity and Access Management. KuppingerCole’s Leadership Compass reports provide an in-depth analysis of the main players in the market, defining each as a follower, challenger or leader. The Leadership Compass Report for IDaaS evaluates leaders in innovation, product features, and market reach for identity-as-a-service offerings tar
Meggitt Training Systems to Exhibit at DSEI 201722.8.2017 14:00 | Pressemelding
Meggitt Training Systems, the leading provider of integrated live-fire and virtual weapons training products and services for armed forces and law enforcement, will participate at Defence and Security Equipment International (DSEI) through the Georgia Department of Economic Development. The military and security industry event will be held September 12-15, 2017 at ExCeL in London, England. “Today’s threats necessitate maximum realism, despite stretched budgets, and that’s what Meggitt provides to government and commercial customers globally,” said Mark Mears, managing director at Meggitt Training Systems, Ltd. “Although proudly based in Georgia, Meggitt Training Systems is part of Meggitt PLC, a UK-headquartered corporation. As such, we particularly look forward to engaging with current and prospective customers at DSEI, the UK’s largest defense and security trade show.” On
Camelbay Real Estate Management NL B.V. Selects Yardi Voyager22.8.2017 13:58 | Pressemelding
Camelbay Real Estate Management NL B.V. will utilise Yardi Voyager® 7S, a browser-agnostic, fully mobile Software-as-a-Service platform, as its accounting and property management platform. Camelbay will use Yardi Voyager to streamline its property management, leasing and accounting processes for its Dutch real estate portfolio, which is predominantly comprised of commercial office assets. “The automation, transparency and fully integrated accounting and property management that Voyager provides will help us manage our daily financial and operational activities more efficiently and enhance our competitive position within the Dutch office market,” said Alon Levy, Director of Camelbay Real Estate Management NL B.V. “We are very pleased to welcome Camelbay as our latest client in the Netherlands,” said Neal Gemassmer, Vice President of International for Yardi.
Laser Design CyberGage®360, Automated 3D Scanning & Inspection System Adopted by Proto Labs in their State-of-the-Art Metrology Lab22.8.2017 13:44 | Pressemelding
Laser Design, Inc., a subsidiary of CyberOptics (NASDAQ:CYBE), and premier provider of ultra-precise 3D scanning systems and services, announces the adoption of the CyberGage360 3D Scanning and Inspection system by Proto Labs, the world’s fastest digital manufacturing source for custom prototypes and low-volume production parts providing unprecedented speed-to-market value for designers and engineers. “At Proto Labs, we strive to challenge the traditional rules of manufacturing in order to deliver custom manufactured components at unprecedented speeds,” said Dylan Lundberg, Senior Manufacturing Engineer of Protoworks, Proto Labs’ R&D lab. “Everything we do revolves around reducing our customers’ time to market and we do that by digitalizing the entire manufacturing process. From our front-end services to our proprietary processes on the manufacturing floor, you will find thr
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom