Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited (LTI) Announces: Net Profit Jumps 5% QoQ; USD Revenue Growth up 2% QoQ and 12% YoY
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005)(NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q1 FY18 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 259.2 million; growth of 2.0% QoQ and 12.2% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 1.5% QoQ and 11.8% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 16,707 million; decline of 0.4% QoQ and growth of 7.4% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 2,672 million; Net Income growth of 5.0% QoQ and 13.3% YoY
“We continue our growth trajectory with a 2% QoQ increase in USD revenues, reflecting the resilience of our portfolio. Digital Services and Infrastructure Management drove Q1 growth and our outlook for the year remains positive. Digital now represents over 29% of our revenues and the client adoption of Mosaic continues to grow.
As we mark the first anniversary of our public listing this month, I would like to thank our investors for their continued support and confidence.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Recent Deal Wins
- Multi-year application portfolio rationalization, production support and digital transformation deal with a Fortune 500 multi-specialty Bank and Insurance company in the US
- US based Global CPG manufacturer selected LTI for digitizing its operations using SAP S/4 HANA
- Multi-year Robotic Process Automation advisory and implementation deal with a global investment banking and financial services corporation spanning more than 100 countries to achieve financial and operational efficiency
- Design and deployment of Robotics Process Automation for a Germany headquartered Re-insurance Company
- Won multi-year deal from US based Retailer to successfully migrate its SAP infrastructure to AWS
- A US based distributor of Auto and Industrial replacement parts has selected LTI for Automated Testing services
- Sales Force CRM Implementation for a France based Water resources firm
- A US based, medical devices company selected LTI for implementation and support of Cloud based Oracle ERP solution
Marcus Galafassi, Vice-President Information Technology and CIO, Otis Elevator Company, said, “Otis is committed to building a more agile, digital organization and LTI is a key strategic partner in our ERP transformation journey. As a long-standing technology partner, LTI is facilitating Otis’ transformation by supporting deployment of our new centrally managed, single global ERP solution across 19 sites this year and is partnering with us to accelerate the solution deployment to an additional 65+ countries in the next four years. With better visibility to all financial aspects, enhanced branch reporting, automated workflow approvals, and reduced IT complexity, together we are building a strong foundation for Otis’s transformation as a digital enterprise.”
AssuredPartners, a leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firm has selected LTI as a strategic transformation partner for a program that is harmonizing infrastructure & migrating workloads of its 170+ agencies across the US, to the cloud.
“This initiative will transform our IT capabilities to be highly responsive, flexible and scalable - making technology a true growth enabler for our business,” said Tony Mattioli, CIO of AssuredPartners. “Given the importance of this program, we were looking for an IT Partner with an excellent track record in our industry and experience with executing large Infrastructure transformation programs. I am pleased to have LTI partner with us on this important initiative.”
Other Business Highlights
- LTI has established a subsidiary in Mexico to expand our geographical footprint.
- LTI has been elevated as an ‘ELITE’ partner of Microsoft Xamarin. This elevated status will help support LTI's mobile app development initiatives and strengthen our platforms like Mosaic Experience.
- LTI joined the Oracle Cloud Platform Managed Partner program. The Oracle Cloud Platform Managed Partner (CPMP) Program recognizes partners with the skills and expertise to build, deploy, run, and manage both Oracle and non-Oracle workloads on Oracle Cloud Platform for PaaS as well as IaaS applications.
- LTI and Microsoft have entered a strategic partnership to provide Blockchain-as-a-service on Azure. As a member of the Microsoft Blockchain Council, LTI is building ready to deploy Blockchain solutions across industries like finance, insurance and manufacturing. This membership is by invitation only, and will further enhance our solution offerings for Blockchain.
Awards and Recognitions:
- LTI won the Oracle Digital Transformation award for Optimizing JD Edwards with IaaS
- Named by ISG as an Americas Sourcing Standout and one of the Top Service Providers in the Breakthrough 15 list of the Global ISG Index™
- LTI positioned as a ‘Leader’ in the NelsonHall NEAT 2017 for IoT Services
- LTI is positioned as a ‘Contender’ in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Industry Collaborative Cloud Professional Services 2017 Vendor Assessment (doc #US41907917, June 2017)
- LTI in the Leadership Zone in the Overall and BFS segments of, Zinnov Zones for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- Positioned as a Major Contender and Star Performer in the Everest Group’s Independent Testing Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2017
- LTI’s Mosaic mentioned in Gartner’s Competitive Landscape of IoT Platform Vendors report for 2017, dated 26th May, 2017, Alfonso Velosa
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
LTI (NSE: LTI)(BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivalled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at www.Lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global.
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
PR & Media Relations - Europe
Om Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
California Sports Surfaces Announces New Senior Leadership22.9.2017 20:21 | Pressemelding
The California Sports Surfaces (CSS) brand, as part of ICP Construction (ICP), today announces the appointments of Steve Lock as global vice president; John Graham as leader, strategic accounts and global relationships; and Malcolm Parkes as managing director, Australia California Sports Surfaces. CSS is the leading supplier of such prestigious sports surfacing solutions as DecoTurf, Plexicushion Prestige, Rebound Ace, Premier Sports Coatings, Premier Court and Plexitrac. These world-renowned product lines supply the US Open, the Australian Open and other distinguished sporting events. Steve Lock has assumed the role of global vice president, responsible for managing the US and global sales and marketing teams for California Sport Surfaces. He was previously the leader for California Sports Surfaces in Australia and the Asia/Pacific region, and will be relocating to ICP global headquar
CORRECTING and REPLACING Smiths Detection Wins Biggest Ever Single Order for Next-Generation Hold Baggage Scanner for Frankfurt Airport22.9.2017 16:02 | Pressemelding
Please replace the release with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions to the headline, subhead and body of the release. The corrected release reads: SMITHS DETECTION WINS BIGGEST EVER SINGLE ORDER FOR NEXT-GENERATION HOLD BAGGAGE SCANNER FOR FRANKFURT AIRPORT Advanced HI-SCAN 10080 XCT hold baggage scanners offer flexible, sophisticated detection capabilities Smiths Detection has won its largest single order ever for its advanced HI-SCAN 10080 XCT hold baggage scanners, with an associated eight-year service agreement. The contract covers 35 of our HI-SCAN 10080 XCT next-generation scanners to support the upgrade to the ECAC Standard 3 explosives detection systems. The solution will deliver increased security and operational efficiency, and can easily be upgraded to mee
California Sports Surfaces’ Rebound Ace Portable Court to be Used at Inaugural Laver Cup22.9.2017 14:37 | Pressemelding
California Sports Surfaces (CSS), a brand under ICP Construction (ICP), is pleased to announce its innovative Rebound Ace Portable sport surfacing system is being used in the inaugural Laver Cup in Prague, Czech Republic, Sept. 22-24, 2017. CSS’s Rebound Ace system was selected to provide comfort, consistency and playability to the Laver Cup participants, who represent the best tennis players in the world. For this event, organizers worked with California Sports Surfaces to create a stunning black surface that would keep spectators focused on the game play. Rebound Ace Portable is an interlocking, temporary court system that provides premium cushion and comfort to maximize players’ performance. It has been chosen for use for several high-profile events, including the Fed Cup, Davis Cup, and the Singapore-based WTA Finals, for which it was specifically created. Laver Cup is modeled afte
Mobile RPG ‘King’s Raid’ Set to Launch in European Markets22.9.2017 11:00 | Pressemelding
Mobile RPG “King’s Raid” which was launched in February in Korea, North America and SEA, is officially launching in European Markets (Google Play and Apple App Store) this month. This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170922005006/en/ Mobile RPG King’s Raid is officially launching in European Markets (Google Play and Apple App Store). It is a Character Collection mobile RPG game full of charming characters and high-end graphics. It includes real-time PvP and large scale Raid content. King’s Raid was launched in February in Korea, North America, and SEA. King’s Raid developed by Vespa Interactive went viral and became a hot Mobile RPG even with limited marketing and lack of brand recognition. As it slowly made the charts in Popularity and Grossing Sales in both markets, it succeeded in reaching the Top 5 in both major App markets in Korea within a month
IBC2017 Reports Record Visitor Numbers in Its 50th Year22.9.2017 09:32 | Pressemelding
In its 50th anniversary, IBC2017 has confirmed a year-on-year increase in visitor numbers, marking a record attendance of 57,669 across the six day event. Visitors from across the expanding media ecosystem had the opportunity to learn about the opportunities offered by technologies - including social media TV, OTT, VR, AR, Cloud, IP, Bots and 5G - and to meet the most intelligent robots. Visitors to the 15 exhibition halls witnessed many exciting new launches; Launch Pad grew year-on-year with a record number of exhibitors; the Future Reality Theatre and Content Everywhere Hub free programmes were packed with diverse and new exciting content, embracing the transformation. Conference delegates packed the Forum to hear from leading experts from Facebook, Google, CNN, HTC Viveport, Dolby, C4 and ITV to discuss and debate the hot topics challenging the industry with a focus on m
The Listing of Money Trade Coin on Cryptocurrency Exchange and the Rising Promise of a New Era in Dubai21.9.2017 17:45 | Pressemelding
MONEY TRADE COIN, the new age cryptocurrency, dazzled its investors’ expectations by listing on NovaExchange. Immediate trading began post the launch by Money Trade Coin’s founder and CEO, Mr. Amit Lakhanpal and H.E. Sheikh Saqer Al Nahyan. The listing event held on September 17 at Burj Al Arab was witnessed by a list of 40 VIP businessmen including H.E. Sheikh Jumaa Al Maktoum, Mr. Faisal Almaazmi, his principal advisor and director of Greenland Capital Properties, Mr. Charles Said Kiwan founder of MVP Tech and Mr. Khaled Abdulla, Head of Communications MENA at Barclays PLC. This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170921006013/en/ Amit Lakhanpal greets H.E. Sheikh Saqer Al Nahyan (Photo: AETOS Wire) Money Trade Coin, the propagator of the “Cryptocurrency correct knowledge” l
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom