Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited (LTI) Announces: Net Profit Jumps 5% QoQ; USD Revenue Growth up 2% QoQ and 12% YoY
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005)(NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q1 FY18 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 259.2 million; growth of 2.0% QoQ and 12.2% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 1.5% QoQ and 11.8% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 16,707 million; decline of 0.4% QoQ and growth of 7.4% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 2,672 million; Net Income growth of 5.0% QoQ and 13.3% YoY
“We continue our growth trajectory with a 2% QoQ increase in USD revenues, reflecting the resilience of our portfolio. Digital Services and Infrastructure Management drove Q1 growth and our outlook for the year remains positive. Digital now represents over 29% of our revenues and the client adoption of Mosaic continues to grow.
As we mark the first anniversary of our public listing this month, I would like to thank our investors for their continued support and confidence.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Recent Deal Wins
- Multi-year application portfolio rationalization, production support and digital transformation deal with a Fortune 500 multi-specialty Bank and Insurance company in the US
- US based Global CPG manufacturer selected LTI for digitizing its operations using SAP S/4 HANA
- Multi-year Robotic Process Automation advisory and implementation deal with a global investment banking and financial services corporation spanning more than 100 countries to achieve financial and operational efficiency
- Design and deployment of Robotics Process Automation for a Germany headquartered Re-insurance Company
- Won multi-year deal from US based Retailer to successfully migrate its SAP infrastructure to AWS
- A US based distributor of Auto and Industrial replacement parts has selected LTI for Automated Testing services
- Sales Force CRM Implementation for a France based Water resources firm
- A US based, medical devices company selected LTI for implementation and support of Cloud based Oracle ERP solution
Marcus Galafassi, Vice-President Information Technology and CIO, Otis Elevator Company, said, “Otis is committed to building a more agile, digital organization and LTI is a key strategic partner in our ERP transformation journey. As a long-standing technology partner, LTI is facilitating Otis’ transformation by supporting deployment of our new centrally managed, single global ERP solution across 19 sites this year and is partnering with us to accelerate the solution deployment to an additional 65+ countries in the next four years. With better visibility to all financial aspects, enhanced branch reporting, automated workflow approvals, and reduced IT complexity, together we are building a strong foundation for Otis’s transformation as a digital enterprise.”
AssuredPartners, a leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firm has selected LTI as a strategic transformation partner for a program that is harmonizing infrastructure & migrating workloads of its 170+ agencies across the US, to the cloud.
“This initiative will transform our IT capabilities to be highly responsive, flexible and scalable - making technology a true growth enabler for our business,” said Tony Mattioli, CIO of AssuredPartners. “Given the importance of this program, we were looking for an IT Partner with an excellent track record in our industry and experience with executing large Infrastructure transformation programs. I am pleased to have LTI partner with us on this important initiative.”
Other Business Highlights
- LTI has established a subsidiary in Mexico to expand our geographical footprint.
- LTI has been elevated as an ‘ELITE’ partner of Microsoft Xamarin. This elevated status will help support LTI's mobile app development initiatives and strengthen our platforms like Mosaic Experience.
- LTI joined the Oracle Cloud Platform Managed Partner program. The Oracle Cloud Platform Managed Partner (CPMP) Program recognizes partners with the skills and expertise to build, deploy, run, and manage both Oracle and non-Oracle workloads on Oracle Cloud Platform for PaaS as well as IaaS applications.
- LTI and Microsoft have entered a strategic partnership to provide Blockchain-as-a-service on Azure. As a member of the Microsoft Blockchain Council, LTI is building ready to deploy Blockchain solutions across industries like finance, insurance and manufacturing. This membership is by invitation only, and will further enhance our solution offerings for Blockchain.
Awards and Recognitions:
- LTI won the Oracle Digital Transformation award for Optimizing JD Edwards with IaaS
- Named by ISG as an Americas Sourcing Standout and one of the Top Service Providers in the Breakthrough 15 list of the Global ISG Index™
- LTI positioned as a ‘Leader’ in the NelsonHall NEAT 2017 for IoT Services
- LTI is positioned as a ‘Contender’ in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Industry Collaborative Cloud Professional Services 2017 Vendor Assessment (doc #US41907917, June 2017)
- LTI in the Leadership Zone in the Overall and BFS segments of, Zinnov Zones for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- Positioned as a Major Contender and Star Performer in the Everest Group’s Independent Testing Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2017
- LTI’s Mosaic mentioned in Gartner’s Competitive Landscape of IoT Platform Vendors report for 2017, dated 26th May, 2017, Alfonso Velosa
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
LTI (NSE: LTI)(BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivalled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at www.Lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global.
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
PR & Media Relations - Europe
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
Saif bin Zayed Inaugurates Interfaith Alliance for Safer Communities: Child Dignity in the Digital World Forum19.11.2018 21:13 | Pressemelding
Held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, Lt. General HH Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, officially launched the inaugural edition of the Interfaith Alliance for Safer Communities: Child Dignity in the Digital World Forum. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181119005843/en/ Lt. General HH Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior (Photo: AETOSWire) The two-day assembly is hosted by the UAE on November 19-20 in recognition of the country’s leading role in promoting tolerance and interfaith dialogue. In his speech at the opening ceremony, His Highness Sheikh Saif said: “We are gathered here today under the umbrella of peace, coexistence and tolerance; an approach that was inspired by the ideology, legacy and directi
Synacor Zimbra Deployments up as Customers Adopt Latest Collaboration Capabilities19.11.2018 20:53 | Pressemelding
Synacor Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNC) today announced its Zimbra open source-based collaboration platform for email, calendaring, messaging and more continues to see expanded global adoption. Following the release of Zimbra 8.8, business and government customers are ramping up on Zimbra to take advantage of critical data privacy and security, open source flexibility, and low total cost of ownership. More than 80 new customers deployed Zimbra around the world in Q3, across sectors including education, retail and government, bringing the 2018 Zimbra new customer tally to 310. Grupo BC, a business process outsourcing leader, based in Europe and Latin America, is among the latest to deploy Zimbra 8.8. “Grupo BC is in growth mode, and as we rapidly expand into new countries, email and collaboration security is a priority,” said Francesc Genové, IT Director, Grupo BC. “Zimbra Network Edition addresses our increasing communications requirements with the flexibility we need to do more business in more p
Pacific Drilling Successfully Emerges from Chapter 11 Proceedings19.11.2018 20:18 | Pressemelding
Pacific Drilling S.A. (OTC: PACDQ) (the “Company”) announced that effective today the Company and certain of its affiliated chapter 11 debtors have emerged from bankruptcy after successfully completing restructuring transactions pursuant to their chapter 11 plan of reorganization (the “Plan”). In connection with emergence from bankruptcy, the Company raised $1.5 billion in gross proceeds in new capital, consisting of $1.0 billion of new secured notes and $500 million of equity. Pursuant to the Plan, the Company equitized approximately $1.85 billion in pre-petition debt associated with the Company’s Term Loan B, 2017 Notes and 2020 Notes, and paid in full approximately $1.2 billion of debt related to its pre-petition senior secured credit facility, revolving credit facility and the post-petition debtor-in-possession financing. Customer, employee and ordinary trade claims were unimpaired. The Plan has strengthened the Company’s balance sheet by significantly reducing its leverage and enh
Tempo Announces New Majority Ownership by Diversis Capital19.11.2018 20:10 | Pressemelding
Tempo, a leader in productivity-enhancing project management solutions, today welcomes Diversis Capital as a new strategic owner with a controlling interest in the company. Former owner and founder, Origo, will retain a 45% stake in Tempo, and remains an important partner. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181119005782/en/ “We are very pleased to announce new ownership by Diversis Capital with their wide experience of working with unique tech companies and the tremendous opportunity for growth that this brings,” said Agust Einarsson, CEO of Tempo. “Diversis has demonstrated their value to investments through its collaborative approach using their operating partner and strategic advisors working alongside management to take companies to the next level. Additional financial support will lend further strength to Tempo’s global growth.” Created in 2007 as an internal tool to track time utilization and management on
Valence Advises Golden Gate on Acquisition of Active Minerals19.11.2018 19:07 | Pressemelding
The Valence Group acted as financial advisor to Golden Gate Capital on its announced acquisition of Active Minerals International from Merit Capital Partners. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed. About Active Minerals International Active Minerals International LLC (AMI) is a worldwide leader in the production and marketing of kaolin and gel quality attapulgite clay minerals. Its products are sold throughout the world for industrial, agricultural and construction related applications. AMI is the world’s largest supplier of gel quality attapulgite (clay) and is the largest supplier of air-float kaolin to the glass manufacturing process. About Golden Gate Capital Golden Gate Capital is a San Francisco-based private equity investment firm with over $15 billion of capital under management. The principals of Golden Gate Capital have a long and successful history of investing across a wide range of industries and transaction types, including going-privates, corporate divest
Moody’s Analytics Earns #4 Spot in 2019 Chartis RiskTech100®19.11.2018 16:45 | Pressemelding
Moody’s Analytics, a global provider of financial intelligence, has been ranked #4 in the 2019 Chartis RiskTech100®, our best-ever finish. We also won awards in the Strategy category and in five solution categories: CECL, IFRS 9, Balance Sheet Risk Management, Credit Risk for the Banking Book, and Model Validation. This year, Moody’s Analytics earned a category award in one of the overall Chartis categories, Strategy, which considered our ability to execute, our vision and leadership, and our financial performance. Click here for more on our solution category wins. Now in its 13th year, the RiskTech100® evaluates technology companies that provide risk and compliance solutions to financial institutions. Moody’s Analytics has finished in the top five of these rankings for three straight years. “Moody’s Analytics continues to help its clients across the globe to satisfy their risk technology needs,” said Rob Stubbs, Head of Research at Chartis Research. “The breadth of its offerings is re