Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited (LTI) Announces: Net Profit Jumps 5% QoQ; USD Revenue Growth up 2% QoQ and 12% YoY
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (BSE code: 540005)(NSE: LTI), a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced its Q1 FY18 results today.
In US Dollars:
- Revenue at USD 259.2 million; growth of 2.0% QoQ and 12.2% YoY
- Constant Currency Revenue growth of 1.5% QoQ and 11.8% YoY
In Indian Rupees:
- Revenue at Rs 16,707 million; decline of 0.4% QoQ and growth of 7.4% YoY
- Net Income at Rs 2,672 million; Net Income growth of 5.0% QoQ and 13.3% YoY
“We continue our growth trajectory with a 2% QoQ increase in USD revenues, reflecting the resilience of our portfolio. Digital Services and Infrastructure Management drove Q1 growth and our outlook for the year remains positive. Digital now represents over 29% of our revenues and the client adoption of Mosaic continues to grow.
As we mark the first anniversary of our public listing this month, I would like to thank our investors for their continued support and confidence.”
- Sanjay Jalona, Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
Recent Deal Wins
- Multi-year application portfolio rationalization, production support and digital transformation deal with a Fortune 500 multi-specialty Bank and Insurance company in the US
- US based Global CPG manufacturer selected LTI for digitizing its operations using SAP S/4 HANA
- Multi-year Robotic Process Automation advisory and implementation deal with a global investment banking and financial services corporation spanning more than 100 countries to achieve financial and operational efficiency
- Design and deployment of Robotics Process Automation for a Germany headquartered Re-insurance Company
- Won multi-year deal from US based Retailer to successfully migrate its SAP infrastructure to AWS
- A US based distributor of Auto and Industrial replacement parts has selected LTI for Automated Testing services
- Sales Force CRM Implementation for a France based Water resources firm
- A US based, medical devices company selected LTI for implementation and support of Cloud based Oracle ERP solution
Marcus Galafassi, Vice-President Information Technology and CIO, Otis Elevator Company, said, “Otis is committed to building a more agile, digital organization and LTI is a key strategic partner in our ERP transformation journey. As a long-standing technology partner, LTI is facilitating Otis’ transformation by supporting deployment of our new centrally managed, single global ERP solution across 19 sites this year and is partnering with us to accelerate the solution deployment to an additional 65+ countries in the next four years. With better visibility to all financial aspects, enhanced branch reporting, automated workflow approvals, and reduced IT complexity, together we are building a strong foundation for Otis’s transformation as a digital enterprise.”
AssuredPartners, a leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firm has selected LTI as a strategic transformation partner for a program that is harmonizing infrastructure & migrating workloads of its 170+ agencies across the US, to the cloud.
“This initiative will transform our IT capabilities to be highly responsive, flexible and scalable - making technology a true growth enabler for our business,” said Tony Mattioli, CIO of AssuredPartners. “Given the importance of this program, we were looking for an IT Partner with an excellent track record in our industry and experience with executing large Infrastructure transformation programs. I am pleased to have LTI partner with us on this important initiative.”
Other Business Highlights
- LTI has established a subsidiary in Mexico to expand our geographical footprint.
- LTI has been elevated as an ‘ELITE’ partner of Microsoft Xamarin. This elevated status will help support LTI's mobile app development initiatives and strengthen our platforms like Mosaic Experience.
- LTI joined the Oracle Cloud Platform Managed Partner program. The Oracle Cloud Platform Managed Partner (CPMP) Program recognizes partners with the skills and expertise to build, deploy, run, and manage both Oracle and non-Oracle workloads on Oracle Cloud Platform for PaaS as well as IaaS applications.
- LTI and Microsoft have entered a strategic partnership to provide Blockchain-as-a-service on Azure. As a member of the Microsoft Blockchain Council, LTI is building ready to deploy Blockchain solutions across industries like finance, insurance and manufacturing. This membership is by invitation only, and will further enhance our solution offerings for Blockchain.
Awards and Recognitions:
- LTI won the Oracle Digital Transformation award for Optimizing JD Edwards with IaaS
- Named by ISG as an Americas Sourcing Standout and one of the Top Service Providers in the Breakthrough 15 list of the Global ISG Index™
- LTI positioned as a ‘Leader’ in the NelsonHall NEAT 2017 for IoT Services
- LTI is positioned as a ‘Contender’ in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Industry Collaborative Cloud Professional Services 2017 Vendor Assessment (doc #US41907917, June 2017)
- LTI in the Leadership Zone in the Overall and BFS segments of, Zinnov Zones for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- Positioned as a Major Contender and Star Performer in the Everest Group’s Independent Testing Services PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2017
- LTI’s Mosaic mentioned in Gartner’s Competitive Landscape of IoT Platform Vendors report for 2017, dated 26th May, 2017, Alfonso Velosa
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
LTI (NSE: LTI)(BSE: 540005) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded 20 years ago as a subsidiary of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivalled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 20,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations, and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders. Find more at www.Lntinfotech.com or follow us at @LTI_Global.
PR & Media Relations - India
PR & Media Relations - USA
PR & Media Relations - Europe
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
IFF Strengthens Innovation Platform as Partner in Amkiri’s Visual Fragrance™ Technology24.5.2018 20:15 | Pressemelding
Regulatory News: International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (NYSE: IFF) (Euronext Paris: IFF), a leading innovator of sensory experiences that move the world, announced its partnership in Amkiri’s Visual Fragrance Technology -- a new ‘ink’ that can be drawn on the skin that also delivers a long-lasting fragrance, thus connecting the senses of sight and smell. The innovative product’s launch was announced on March 22, 2018 by Amkiri, an Israeli-based start-up that was founded in 2014. “This is a significant innovation in the fragrance category, merging strong and deeply personal visuals with the resonance and emotion of fragrance,” said IFF Chairman and CEO Andreas Fibig. “The Visual Fragrance technology creates a new platform from which IFF can showcase our capabilities, including naturals, molecules, and cosmetic actives. The potential for innovative applications are nearly endless and our teams are truly inspired by the possibilities.” Amkiri’s patented Visual Fragrance is applied to th
Hisense's Zhou Houjian and Huawei's Kevin Ho to Keynote CES Asia; Focus on Mobility, 5G and Connectivity24.5.2018 15:00 | Pressemelding
The Consumer Technology AssociationTM (CTA) today announced that Hisense Chairman Zhou Houjian and Huawei’s president of Handset Product Line Kevin Ho will deliver separate keynote addresses at the upcoming CES AsiaTM 2018. As CES Asia drives the expansion of technology into new areas like artificial intelligence, vehicle technology, AR, VR and more, Chairman Zhou and Mr. Ho will discuss the future of innovation at their respective companies through connectivity and mobility during Asia’s premier tech event. “Hisense and Huawei have become major global brands by challenging the status quo and creating innovative product solutions that engage, entertain and connect consumers around the world,” said Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, CTA. “We are thrilled to welcome Chairman Zhou and Mr. Ho to the CES Asia keynote stage and are eager to learn from these experts who are leading the charge to harness the potential of 5G through various implementation strategies and connection opportunities.”
Maximum Cryptocurrencies Available for EU Traders in Libertex24.5.2018 14:29 | Pressemelding
Libertex trading platform, operated by Indication Investments Ltd, announces that starting from May 23rd 2018, European traders can perform operations with 34 new cryptocurrency CFD instruments. This means that Libertex became one of the leading applications and trading platforms for EU traders in terms of amount of cryptocurrencies available. Andrew Nikolaev, Libertex Executive director highlighted: “Cryptocurrencies are one of the main trends in financial industry for the past couple of years. The demand for these assets grows significantly. We are happy to satisfy the demand of European traders for new innovative crypto-instruments launching them in our cutting edge Libertex platform”. Launch of cryptocurrency pairs in Libertex for EU traders follows Circular from Cyprus financial regulator - CySec issued on May 15th 2018, that introduces new rules for governing derivatives on virtual currencies. According to this Circular, CFDs on virtual currencies are considered as financial inst
Andersen Global’s Middle East Expansion Continues with Solutions Bridge in Kuwait24.5.2018 13:30 | Pressemelding
Solutions Bridge, an Accounting and Corporate Secretarial Services firm in Kuwait City, has signed a Collaboration Agreement with Andersen Global. The addition of a location in Kuwait demonstrates Andersen Global’s growth in the Middle East, which is a significant market for the organization. “Having a strong practice in Kuwait is important to our regional success and this is an extraordinary opportunity to continue providing best-in-class services globally,” commented Mark Vorsatz, Global Chairman and Andersen Tax LLC CEO. “There are many changes in the Middle East currently and the development of tax laws is a major factor in the region. The addition of Solutions Bridge, one of the largest accounting firms in Kuwait, positions us for continued opportunities for expansion.” Formed by former professionals of Andersen in Kuwait, Solutions Bridge is led by Partner Fouad Al Hourani. The firm provides accounting and corporate secretarial services for both individuals and corporations in a
Workiva Signs OEM Agreement with SAP to Offer SAP® Cloud Platform Integration with the Workiva Wdesk Platform24.5.2018 13:00 | Pressemelding
Workiva (NYSE:WK), a leader in cloud-based data collaboration, reporting and compliance solutions, today announced it has signed an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) agreement with SAP (NYSE:SAP). Through this agreement, Workiva is partnering with SAP to provide a first-party integration with the Wdesk platform using the SAP® Cloud Platform Integration service. The bundled solutions are expected to provide customers with powerful linking, auditability and control features. “Today’s announcement demonstrates that Workiva and SAP are committed to providing customers with a rich integration experience,” said Matt Rizai, chairman and CEO of Workiva. “Through our OEM partnership, we will help customers all over the world improve the value of their business data.” After users integrate their SAP business data directly into the Wdesk platform, they can benefit from the full capabilities of Wdesk, including synchronized data, dynamic commentary, controlled collaboration, granular permissio
M-Brain Appoints New CEO24.5.2018 12:25 | Pressemelding
M-Brain, a global leader in market and media intelligence solutions, has appointed Christian Cedercreutz Chief Executive Officer as of 13.8.2018. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180524005676/en/ M-Brain, a global leader in market and media intelligence solutions, has appointed Christian Cedercreutz Chief Executive Officer as of 13.8.2018. (Photo: Business Wire) Christian holds a Master of Economics degree from Hanken School of Economics in Helsinki. His career has been built with IBM over the past 20 years, in which he has held various management positions in five different European countries. Christian brings strong consultative selling experience and has over the years worked across the IBM Corporation in roles such as leading global client relationships, and leading SW and HW technology businesses in Finland. His most recent role has been to lead the cognitive SW solutions (Watson) business in Finland. Simu