Juniper Networks Wins “Best of Show” Top Awards at Interop Tokyo 2019
Juniper’s JATP400 and Mist AI-Driven WLAN Emerge as Grand Prix Winners at Prestigious Awards Ceremony
TOKYO, June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today announced that it has been awarded multiple top honors at Interop Tokyo 2019 for the 13th consecutive year.
The long-running recognition reflects Juniper’s commitment toward delivering engineering simplicity, in which the company strives to consistently solve the world’s most difficult networking problems by removing the complexities for our customers.
Maintaining its impressive streak at the influential trade show, Juniper triumphed in six categories this year:
- “Best of Show” Grand Prix Award (Security): JATP400 (Juniper Advanced Threat Prevention Appliance)
- “Best of Show” Grand Prix Award (AI): Mist AI-Driven WLAN by Juniper Networks
- “Best of Show” Grand Prix Runners-Up Award (Cloud Infrastructure): Juniper Networks QFX5220 Series 400GbE Switch
- “Best of Show” Special Award (NFV/SDI): Contrail Service Orchestration
- “Best of Show” Special Award (Management): Contrail HealthBot
- “Best of ShowNet” Grand Prix Award: MX240 + MPC10E, QFX5220 for 400GbE (in conjunction with other vendors)
The “Best of Show” awards regularly receives hundreds of nominations from across the industry, being evaluated each year by a prominent judging panel of industry experts and executives. Last year, Juniper’s “Best of Show” winners included the MX10008 and Contrail Enterprise Multicloud.
As one of the largest network computing trade shows in Asia, Interop Tokyo is renowned for being a top global business technology event, showcasing the very latest in cutting-edge networking products, solutions and services offered by vendors from around the world. This year, Interop Tokyo 2019 attracted over 140,000 attendees (including co-located events) and featured major keynote addresses and extensive conference programs, as well as an associated expo area for showcases by vendors.
- Utilizing security data from multiple sources across the network, the JATP400 works with any firewall, security information or event management (SIEM) device regardless of vendor to deliver fast, flexible and automated responses to malicious activity
- With a unique architecture which eliminates the need for time-consuming, one-off customizations, custom data collectors can be created right in the JATP interface
- Once defined, data seamlessly flows into the JATP threat behavior timeline, empowering security teams to quickly see what happened and when, all in a single, comprehensive view
- Delivering up to 50,000 object detonations per day, the powerful 1U JATP400 is purpose-built for organizations which require distributed detection of web, email and lateral threats across the enterprise
- Mist Systems, a Juniper Networks’ company, provides the first and only AI-Driven WLAN, which makes Wi-Fi predictable, reliable and measurable and offers high accuracy location services using virtual Bluetooth™ LE
- Through a combination of AI, machine learning, data science and the latest cloud technologies, Mist provides seamless automation and insights, alongside strong user visibility and Wi-Fi services levels, as well as a programmable cloud for DevOps agility
Juniper Networks QFX5220 Series 400GbE Switch
- Featuring the latest generation of merchant silicon, the QFX5220 offers 32 x 400GbE capabilities in a compact 1-RU form factor
- These switches also offer flexible 50GbE, 100GbE and 400GbE interfaces for server and inter-fabric connectivity, providing deployment versatility and network investment for the 400GbE cloud transition
- As a key component of the Contrail SD-WAN solution, Contrail Service Orchestration is a powerful software platform bridging many enterprise and multitenant solutions together (SD-WAN, SD-Branch, NFV, telco cloud and more)
- Contrail Service Orchestration designs, secures, automates and runs the entire service-life cycle across the NFX, EX, SRX and MX platforms, in addition to being a service orchestrator for the vSRX Virtual Firewall and vMX Virtual Router
- Intuitive GUIs make it easy to provision, manage and secure multisite network connectivity services, providing reliability and agility while extending visibility across multicloud networks
- Contrail HealthBot combines the power of telemetry, programmability, advanced algorithms and machine learning to offer a highly automated network health and diagnostic solution, providing consistent and coherent operational intelligence across network deployments
- Integrated with Junos Telemetry Interface and standards-based OpenConfig telemetry, the Contrail HealthBot aggregates large volumes of time-series telemetry data and provides a multi-dimensional view across network and applications, translating real-time analytics into actionable insights
- With a programmability-first approach supporting multiple open-source data pipelines and collectors for data ingestion and analysis, Contrail HealthBot’s intuitive web-based dashboard eliminates operational complexity in extracting telemetry data, thereby democratizing the use of network analytics and ultimately inspiring collaboration for business agility and growth
In addition, Juniper Networks also took home the “Best of ShowNet” Grand Prix Award, for our MX240 5G Universal Routing Platform + MPC10E line card solution and the QFX5220 Series Switch. Selected by the ShowNet’s Network Operations Center (NOC) panel, Juniper’s solutions achieved 400GbE interconnectivity alongside routers, switches and transmission equipment from a range of other vendors.
“We are delighted to continue our proud tradition of capturing multiple Grand Prix awards at Interop Tokyo, across categories like Cloud Infrastructure, Security and AI with the recently acquired Mist AI-Driven WLAN. To be recognized consistently by the industry for 13 consecutive years is a tremendous honor and a stellar endorsement of our commitment to delivering engineering simplicity for enterprises, service providers and partners.”
- Mike Marcellin, SVP and Chief Marketing Officer at Juniper Networks
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks simplifies the complexities of networking with products, solutions and services in the cloud era to transform the way we connect, work and live. We remove the traditional constraints of networking to enable our customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
+65 6511 3529
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
Standard & Poor’s has affirmed Arion Bank’s long term credit rating BBB+ but revised the outlook from stable to negative23.7.2019 20:32:00 CEST | Press release
Standard & Poor’s has affirmed Arion Bank’s long term credit rating BBB+ but revised the outlook from stable to negative. The Bank’s short term credit rating remains A-2. Main comments from Standard & Poor’s: The affirmation of the bank’s ratings reflects that Arion Bank maintains a solid market position in Iceland, with relatively advanced digitalized banking platforms while its exceptional capitalization counterbalances it’s geographic and loan book concentrations. Standard & Poor’s see Arion Bank as being well ahead of many other European banks in its preparation for technological disruption In a fiercely competitive environment, no longer supported by a strong economy, Icelandic banks' business prospects and earnings have become weaker. Furthermore, the role of pension funds in lending distorts Icelandic banks' competitive environment in terms of business generation and margins. Therefore it is seen as a negative trend for industry risk. Overall, economic risks for Icelandic banks
All Regulatory Clearances for Saxo Bank and BinckBank obtained to close the Offer23.7.2019 18:20:00 CEST | Press release
This is a joint press release by BinckBank N.V. (BinckBank), Star Bidco B.V. (the Offeror) and Saxo Bank A/S (Saxo Bank, pursuant to Section 4, paragraph 3 of the Dutch decree on public takeover bids (Besluit openbare biedingen Wft) in connection with the recommended public offer by the Offeror for all the issued and outstanding ordinary and priority shares in the capital of BinckBank (the Offer). This announcement does not constitute an offer, or any solicitation of any offer, to buy or subscribe for any securities. Any offer will be made only by means of the Offer Memorandum dated 12 March 2019 (the Offer Memorandum). This announcement is not for release, publication or distribution, in whole or in part, in or into, directly or indirectly, the United States or Canada or in any other jurisdiction in which such release, publication or distribution would be unlawful. Terms not defined in this press release will have the meaning as set forth in the Offer Memorandum. All Regulatory Cleara
Golar LNG Partners LP Cash Distributions23.7.2019 18:13:00 CEST | Press release
Golar LNG Partners LP (“the Partnership”) (NASDAQ: GMLP) announced today that its board of directors has approved a quarterly cash distribution with respect to the quarter ended June 30, 2019 of $0.4042 per common and general partner unit. This cash distribution will be paid on August 14, 2019 to all common and general partner unitholders of record as of the close of business on August 7, 2019. A cash distribution of $0.546875 per Series A preferred unit (NASDAQ: GMLPP) for the period from May 15, 2019 through August 14, 2019 has also been declared. This will be payable on August 15, 2019 to all Series A preferred unitholders of record as at August 8, 2019. Golar LNG Partners LP Hamilton, Bermuda July 23, 2019 This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
EUROCOMMERCIAL PROPERTIES N.V. TRANSACTIONS BUYBACK PROGRAMME23.7.2019 18:05:00 CEST | Press release
Date: 23 July 2019 Release: After close of business Euronext Please open the following link to read the full report including annexes: Attachment Full press release
ASM INTERNATIONAL N.V. REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2019 RESULTS23.7.2019 18:00:00 CEST | Press release
Almere, The Netherlands July 23, 2019, 6 p.m. CET ASM INTERNATIONAL N.V. REPORTS SECOND QUARTER 2019 RESULTS ASM International N.V. (Euronext Amsterdam: ASM) today reports its second quarter 2019 operating results (unaudited) in accordance with IFRS. FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS EUR million Q2 2018 Q1 2019 Q2 2019 New orders 175.9 235.0 373.1 Net sales 208.7 248.8 363.3 Gross profit margin % 42.1 % 41.3 % 59.0 % Operating result 38.3 47.0 150.2 Result from investments (excluding amortization intangible assets resulting from the sale of ASMPT stake in 2013) 21.6 3.1 2.0 Amortization intangible assets (resulting from the sale of ASMPT stake in 2013) (3.0 ) (3.4 ) (3.4 ) Net earnings 59.4 49.4 121.6 Normalized net earnings (excluding amortization intangible assets resulting from the sale of ASMPT stake in 2013 and result from sale of ASMPT shares) 62.4 52.8 125.0 • New orders were €373 million. Excluding €103 million related to the patent litigation settlement new orders were €270 million. • Net
Banks net position in the Riksbank23.7.2019 16:40:00 CEST | Press release
Jul 23, 2019 SEK MILLION LENDING BORROWING 271