Juniper Networks Wins "Best of Show" Top Awards at Interop Tokyo 2018
Juniper's MX10008 Universal Chassis and Contrail Enterprise Multicloud Emerge as Grand Prix Winners at Prestigious Awards Ceremony
TOKYO, June 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today announced that it has captured multiple top honors at Interop Tokyo 2018 for the 12th straight year. The recognition reflects the company's consistent commitment toward delivering innovative and industry-leading networking technology while simplifying the complexities of networking.
Maintaining its award winning-streak at the influential trade show, Juniper triumphed in the following categories this year:
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Network Infrastructure): Juniper Networks MX10008 Universal Chassis
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Cloud Computing): Contrail Enterprise Multicloud by Juniper Networks
- "Best of Show" Runners-Up Award (Security): Juniper Networks ATP Appliance
- "Best of Show" Special Award (Security): Juniper Networks SRX4600 Services Gateway
Continuing Juniper's proud tradition of receiving consecutive "Best of Show" awards at Interop Tokyo since 2007, a prominent judging panel of industry experts and executives selected Juniper's products as award winners from among hundreds of nominations across the industry. Recent Juniper award-winners have included the QFX10008, QFX5110 and the MX10003.
As one of the largest network computing trade shows in Asia, Interop Tokyo is renowned for being a top global business technology event, showcasing the very latest in cutting-edge networking products, solutions and services from vendors across the world. This year, Interop Tokyo 2018 attracted more than 140,000 attendees (including co-located events) and featured major keynote addresses and full-fledged conference programs, as well as an associated expo area for showcases by vendors.
- The MX10008 completes Juniper's universal chassis portfolio that also includes the PTX and QFX chassis and continues service-scale innovation to usher in the next era of carrier, enterprise and cloud networking.
- Customers now can have a singular chassis to accommodate a variety of line cards and software for different use-cases, enabling customers to do more with less while simplifying network design and reducing OPEX.
- In addition, the MX10008 also brings industry-leading and space-saving scale for edge routers at 19.2 Tbps, while also improving per-slot economics for service scale at ~0.6 watts per gigabit.
- Contrail Enterprise Multicloud is the only multicloud-ready orchestration and analytics platform, for any cloud and any workload, across multivendor environments.
- Integrating both overlay and underlay management into an open platform, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud streamlines workflows and improves end-to-end visibility.
- Featuring end-to-end policy and control capability, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud enables users to have a single tool for orchestration across overlay and fabric management, bare metal servers, virtual machines, containers and networking devices, private and public clouds and security management.
- Based on open interfaces and standard protocols, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud can be inserted into diverse networking environments to avoid unnecessary vendor lock-in, all while enabling a clear path toward a secure and automated multicloud.
- The ATP Appliance provides comprehensive on-premise protection against a sophisticated ever-changing threat landscape.
- Utilizing advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis, the ATP Appliance identifies existing and unknown advanced threats in near real-time.
- With an open API architecture, the ATP Appliance integrates with third-party security devices for seamless, automatic threat mitigation.
- The ATP Appliance is available in both physical (all-in-one or distributed mode deployment) and virtual (distributed mode only) form factors.
- The high-performance SRX4600 next-generation firewall offers fast, scalable protection across the enterprise private cloud, campus networks, cloud service providers and telcos alike
- With integrated malware prevention and a full suite of next-generation services, the SRX4600 is optimized to provide consistent and seamless protection across diverse environments
- As the center point of defense, the SRX4600 offers unprecedented command over your entire security infrastructure, allowing for 'single pane of glass' management through Junos Space Security Director
"We are delighted to once again continue Juniper Networks' proud tradition of capturing multiple prestigious awards at Interop Tokyo, across the Network Infrastructure, Cloud Computing and Security categories. It's a major honor to be consecutively recognized every year since 2007 by the esteemed panel, and a strong testament to our commitment of continually challenging the complexities across networking - all while consistently engineering industry-leading products and solutions for our customers."
- Mike Marcellin, SVP and chief marketing officer, Juniper Networks
- Follow Juniper Networks online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Juniper Blogs and Community: J-Net
- Juniper 1on1 app: Keep up with all things Juniper from your smartphone. Download the app from iTunes and Google Play store today.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks simplifies the complexities of networking with products, solutions and services in the cloud era to transform the way we connect, work and live. We remove the traditional constraints of networking to enable our customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
+65 6511 3529
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Juniper Networks via Globenewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
GINA TRICOT ROLLS OUT RFID MAKING INVENTORY ACCURACY AND SUSTAINABILITY A PRIORITY 23.8.2019 11:00:00 CEST | Press release
Nordic ID, a Finnish technology company, known for innovative PaaS-solutions for item tracking and management, partners with Swedish clothing company Gina Tricot for real-time inventory solutions to be rolled out in more than 180 stores. Gina Tricot and Nordic ID will roll out the cloud-based inventory solution to track all its merchandise and to create real time visibility to inventories at various locations. This will enable outstanding inventory accuracy and allow the Swedish fashion house to respond with needed actions even faster. With the help of the RFID-based inventory solution, stores can take inventory on average 1-2 times a week, allowing optimal stock balance. Sustainability is an integral part of Gina Tricot operations and this solution will give insights needed to further optimize processes. The Nordic ID inventory solution will also help to continuously track inter-store deliveries. By implementing RFID, Gina Tricot targets an inventory accuracy of 99,5 %. Typically inve
Oasmias depåbevis avnoterade från NASDAQ i USA23.8.2019 10:30:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB har tidigare kommunicerat att bolaget avser att avnotera sina amerikanska depåbevis från Nasdaq Capital Market ("NASDAQ") i USA. Avlistningen är nu genomförd. Huvudsyftet med avnoteringen är att minska komplexiteten i finansiell rapportering och administrativa kostnader. Oasmias stamaktier fortsätter att handlas på NASDAQ Stockholm. Innehavare av depåbevis/ADS som vill fortsätta att inneha Oasmia-aktier i form av ADS behöver inte vidta några åtgärder. Oasmia kommer att upprätthålla en amerikansk mottagningsfacilitet för att göra det möjligt för investerare att inneha Oasmia-aktier i form av ADS och fortsätta att handla dessa värdepapper på OTC-marknaden. Dessa ADS:er kommer automatiskt att övergå till det nya ADR-programmet i samband med avlistningen och handlas under en ny ticker som ska utses. De investerare som innehar amerikanska ADS:er/depåbevis har möjlighet att lösa in dessa mot stamaktier i Oasmia som handlas på Nasdaq Stockholm. Mer information finns p
Oasmia ADSs delisted from NASDAQ in the US23.8.2019 10:30:00 CEST | Press release
Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB has previously communicated that the company intends to delist its American Depositary Shares (“ADS”) from the Nasdaq Capital Market (“NASDAQ”) in the US. The delisting is now effective. The main purpose of the delisting is to reduce complexity in financial reporting and administrative costs. Oasmia’s ordinary shares will continue to trade on Nasdaq Stockholm. Holders of ADSs that wish to continue to hold Oasmia shares in the form of ADSs do not have to take any action. Oasmia will maintain an American Depositary Receipt facility to allow investors to hold Oasmia shares in the form of ADSs, and to continue to trade those securities on the over-the-counter market. ADSs will automatically transition to the new ADR program in connection with the delisting and will be traded under a new ticker to be designated. Holders of ADSs may also choose to transition from holding ADSs to holding ordinary shares listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Read more on Oasmia website. https://
Statkraft kjøper tysk elbilladeselskap23.8.2019 10:01:00 CEST | Pressemelding
(Teisnach/Düsseldorf/Oslo, 23. august 2019) Statkraft har kjøpt det tyske elbilladeselskapet E-WALD GmbH. Oppkjøpet styrker Statkrafts posisjon i det tyske og europeiske elbillademarkedet etter fjorårets investering i München-baserte eeMobility GmbH. E-WALD GmbH, også med base i Bayern, har en sterk posisjon innen hurtiglading og deling av elbiler. Selskapet driver rundt 300 ladestasjoner og tilbyr elbildeling av omlag hundre biler til selskaper og kommuner med totalt 7000 brukere. Oppkjøpet av E-WALD vil styrke Statkrafts posisjon i Tyskland og komplettere selskapets investering i eeMobility, som utvikler totalløsninger for lading av firmabiler. - E-WALD har et godt utgangspunkt for vekst innen elbillading i Tyskland, og vi ser frem til å bygge selskapet videre og støtte en ambisiøs vekststrategi, sier Bjørn Holsen, direktør for ny forretningsutvikling i Statkraft, Europas største produsent av fornybar energi. - Dette oppkjøpet markerer en viktig milepæl i selskapets utvikling og bekr
Statkraft acquires German EV charging company E-Wald GmbH.23.8.2019 10:01:00 CEST | Press release
(Teisnach/Düsseldorf/Oslo, 23 August 2019) Statkraft has acquired the entire shareholding of electric vehicle (EV) charging company E-WALD GmbH. The acquisition further strengthens Statkraft’s position in the German and European EV charging market after it became a majority shareholder in eeMobility in Germany last year. The EV charging company E-WALD GmbH, based in Bavaria, Germany has a strong position in fast charging and electric car sharing services. It operates around 300 charging stations and offers EV leasing services for circa 100 fleet cars to corporations and municipalities with approximately 7000 customers in total. The acquisition of E-WALD will strengthen Statkraft’s position in Germany and complements the company’s position in eeMobility, which provides a full service offering of charging solutions for company car fleets. “E-WALD is well placed for growth within fast charging in Germany and we look forward to build the company further and support its ambitious growth str
Terms for switches in inflation-linked bond SGB IL 310223.8.2019 09:30:00 CEST | Press release
The Swedish National Debt Office offers switch auctions in inflation-linked bond SGB IL 3102 with the aim of decreasing the outstanding volume to around SEK 25 billion before the bond’s time to maturity is shorter than one year. The switch auctions will be held on 20, 23 and 24 September. The offered bonds in the switch auctions are SGB IL 3112, SGB IL 3109 and SGB IL 3113. Switches versus SGB IL 3112 and SGB IL 3113 will be price risk neutral 1 while the switch versus SGB IL 3109 will be cash neutral2. Switch auctions Fri 20 September Risk neutral Mon 23 September Cash neutral Tue 24 September Risk neutral SNDO sells bond 3112 3109 3113 SNDO sells amount (SEK mn) 400 250 250 SNDO buys bond 3102 3102 3102 SNDO buys amount (SEK mn) 3 1 800 200 1 400 Time for yield on buy-back loan 10:45 10:45 10:45 Time for auction cut-off 11:00 11:00 11:00 Time for auction result 11:03 11:03 11:03 The switches were announced in the publication Central Government Borrowing – Forecast and Analysis 2019:2