Juniper Networks Wins "Best of Show" Top Awards at Interop Tokyo 2018
Juniper's MX10008 Universal Chassis and Contrail Enterprise Multicloud Emerge as Grand Prix Winners at Prestigious Awards Ceremony
TOKYO, June 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today announced that it has captured multiple top honors at Interop Tokyo 2018 for the 12th straight year. The recognition reflects the company's consistent commitment toward delivering innovative and industry-leading networking technology while simplifying the complexities of networking.
Maintaining its award winning-streak at the influential trade show, Juniper triumphed in the following categories this year:
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Network Infrastructure): Juniper Networks MX10008 Universal Chassis
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Cloud Computing): Contrail Enterprise Multicloud by Juniper Networks
- "Best of Show" Runners-Up Award (Security): Juniper Networks ATP Appliance
- "Best of Show" Special Award (Security): Juniper Networks SRX4600 Services Gateway
Continuing Juniper's proud tradition of receiving consecutive "Best of Show" awards at Interop Tokyo since 2007, a prominent judging panel of industry experts and executives selected Juniper's products as award winners from among hundreds of nominations across the industry. Recent Juniper award-winners have included the QFX10008, QFX5110 and the MX10003.
As one of the largest network computing trade shows in Asia, Interop Tokyo is renowned for being a top global business technology event, showcasing the very latest in cutting-edge networking products, solutions and services from vendors across the world. This year, Interop Tokyo 2018 attracted more than 140,000 attendees (including co-located events) and featured major keynote addresses and full-fledged conference programs, as well as an associated expo area for showcases by vendors.
- The MX10008 completes Juniper's universal chassis portfolio that also includes the PTX and QFX chassis and continues service-scale innovation to usher in the next era of carrier, enterprise and cloud networking.
- Customers now can have a singular chassis to accommodate a variety of line cards and software for different use-cases, enabling customers to do more with less while simplifying network design and reducing OPEX.
- In addition, the MX10008 also brings industry-leading and space-saving scale for edge routers at 19.2 Tbps, while also improving per-slot economics for service scale at ~0.6 watts per gigabit.
- Contrail Enterprise Multicloud is the only multicloud-ready orchestration and analytics platform, for any cloud and any workload, across multivendor environments.
- Integrating both overlay and underlay management into an open platform, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud streamlines workflows and improves end-to-end visibility.
- Featuring end-to-end policy and control capability, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud enables users to have a single tool for orchestration across overlay and fabric management, bare metal servers, virtual machines, containers and networking devices, private and public clouds and security management.
- Based on open interfaces and standard protocols, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud can be inserted into diverse networking environments to avoid unnecessary vendor lock-in, all while enabling a clear path toward a secure and automated multicloud.
- The ATP Appliance provides comprehensive on-premise protection against a sophisticated ever-changing threat landscape.
- Utilizing advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis, the ATP Appliance identifies existing and unknown advanced threats in near real-time.
- With an open API architecture, the ATP Appliance integrates with third-party security devices for seamless, automatic threat mitigation.
- The ATP Appliance is available in both physical (all-in-one or distributed mode deployment) and virtual (distributed mode only) form factors.
- The high-performance SRX4600 next-generation firewall offers fast, scalable protection across the enterprise private cloud, campus networks, cloud service providers and telcos alike
- With integrated malware prevention and a full suite of next-generation services, the SRX4600 is optimized to provide consistent and seamless protection across diverse environments
- As the center point of defense, the SRX4600 offers unprecedented command over your entire security infrastructure, allowing for 'single pane of glass' management through Junos Space Security Director
"We are delighted to once again continue Juniper Networks' proud tradition of capturing multiple prestigious awards at Interop Tokyo, across the Network Infrastructure, Cloud Computing and Security categories. It's a major honor to be consecutively recognized every year since 2007 by the esteemed panel, and a strong testament to our commitment of continually challenging the complexities across networking - all while consistently engineering industry-leading products and solutions for our customers."
- Mike Marcellin, SVP and chief marketing officer, Juniper Networks
- Follow Juniper Networks online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Juniper Blogs and Community: J-Net
- Juniper 1on1 app: Keep up with all things Juniper from your smartphone. Download the app from iTunes and Google Play store today.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks simplifies the complexities of networking with products, solutions and services in the cloud era to transform the way we connect, work and live. We remove the traditional constraints of networking to enable our customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
+65 6511 3529
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Juniper Networks via Globenewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
Inspirata Unveils Comprehensive Insight Solutions for the Cancer Care Continuum18.6.2019 13:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Leading digital pathology company now offers technology-enabled insight solutions Tampa, Florida, June 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cancer informatics and digital pathology solution provider Inspirata today unveiled its new end-to-end capabilities for the cancer care continuum. Founded as a digital pathology company that pioneered the use of digital imaging for accurate cancer diagnoses, Inspirata now offers cancer registry abstraction and insight solutions to drive better cancer diagnosis, treatment, performance, and research. Inspirata’s comprehensive solutions reveal a clear picture of patients, allowing clinicians to make every moment matter in delivering cancer care. With an existing global footprint that serves over 100 institutions with automated cancer identification and reporting, and more than 30 hospitals and laboratories with digital pathology, Inspirata processes over 20 million patient reports per year, identifying all reports containing reportable cancer. Today, the comp
Next Green Wave Launches Bold New Line of THC Products with Grammy Nominated King Louie18.6.2019 11:29:00 CEST | Pressemelding
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Next Green Wave Holdings Inc. (CSE: NGW) (OTCQB: NXGWF) ("Next Green Wave", “NGW” or the "Company") is celebrating its next brand roll-out with influential Chicago hip-hop star King Louie. Through an exclusive partnership with SD Cannabis, King Louie will be launching premium flower THC products and concentrates throughout his new ‘Life of Louie’ album world-tour and appearances at selected dispensaries throughout Southern California.* Next Green Wave CEO, Leigh Hughes commented, “We’re thrilled to be collaborating on this product launch with King Louie, he is a trailblazer in the hip-hop industry and influential ambassador of cannabis culture in America. Together, we have the opportunity to shape the norms and perceptions surrounding cannabis culture and will offer consumers an elevated experience through the quality and delivery of our extracted oils and exclusive flower products.” “It’s a lifestyle for us, so it’s gonna
Bombardier to supply 30 additional FLEXITY Trams to Brussels Transportation Company18.6.2019 10:41:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Additional FLEXITY trams to boost Brussels Transport Company’s fleet capacity and meet demand for growing passenger numbers BERLIN, June 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Note to editors: To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/94e847eb-40b7-42c3-a196-d7783859b9c9 Mobility technology leader Bombardier Transportation has received an order to supply 30 additional BOMBARDIER FLEXITY trams to the Brussels Intercommunal Transportation Company (STIB) in Belgium. This second call off order is part of a framework contract for up to 175 trams with an initial call off of 60 trams signed in April 2018. The order is valued at approximately 67 million euro ($75 million US). First deliveries of the 30 additional five-car, 32-meter trams are planned from December 2020. Thomas Ryckalts, President of the STIB Board, said, “After a first order for 60 new trams, the STIB board took a decision in favor of our pas
Carpenter Technology Advances Aerospace Industry’s Shift to Electric18.6.2019 08:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
LE BOURGET, France, June 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carpenter Technology (NYSE: CRS) today announced its involvement with multiple OEMs to progress their electric aircraft aspirations. Carpenter Technology will provide advanced soft magnetic expertise and ultra-efficient electrical components to be used in R&D and demonstrator motors and engines, leading to construction of lighter-weight, longer-lasting electric propulsion systems. Alongside its partners, Carpenter Technology’s goal is to enable development of the highest power density motors available. “As the industry leader in electric propulsion material solutions, we are well positioned to support the development of electric systems to power the aircraft of tomorrow,” says Marshall Akins, Carpenter Technology’s Vice President, Aerospace Markets. “Our long history and comprehensive knowledge of how to develop and process these type of material solutions and then translate them into finished components so they function successfull
WillScot Announces Appointment of General Counsel17.6.2019 22:29:00 CEST | Pressemelding
BALTIMORE, June 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WillScot Corporation (“WillScot”) (Nasdaq: WSC) today announced the appointment of Mr. Hezron Timothy Lopez to serve as the Company’s Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, effective June 17, 2019. Mr. Lopez joins WillScot after having served from 2012 to 2018 as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of Herman Miller, Inc., a Nasdaq-listed manufacturer of home and office furniture. From 2008 to 2012, Mr. Lopez served as Associate General Counsel and Head of Merger & Acquisition, Commercial and International for A. O. Smith Corporation, a manufacturer of water heating equipment and water treatment products. About WillScot Corporation Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, WillScot (Nasdaq: WSC) is the public holding company for the Williams Scotsman family of companies and is the specialty rental services market leader providing innovative modular space and portable storage solutions across North Americ
Cineworld Group and Cinionic Strike 1,000+ Unit Deal to Roll Out Acclaimed Barco Laser Projectors to Theaters Worldwide17.6.2019 18:05:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Cineworld embarks on global renewal with Cinionic, powered by award-winning projection portfolio and enhanced services KORTRIJK, Belgium, June 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cinionic, the Barco, CGS, and ALPD cinema joint venture providing a new visual standard with enhanced services and technology solutions, announces a significant expansion in its relationship with one of the world’s largest theater chains, Cineworld Group plc (LON:CINE), to continue delivering an elevated movie-going experience for audiences worldwide. Cinionic will illuminate Cineworld Group operated theaters in the U.S., EU and UK with enhanced services and award-winning portfolio of Barco laser projectors, including the newly launched Barco Series 4. Over the next 18 months, Cineworld will upgrade and deploy over 1,000 projectors worldwide with Barco Laser solutions to deliver a new visual standard in cinema, supported by Barco Alchemy media servers and maintained for the next decade through Cinionic’s enhanced ser