Juniper Networks Wins "Best of Show" Top Awards at Interop Tokyo 2018
Juniper's MX10008 Universal Chassis and Contrail Enterprise Multicloud Emerge as Grand Prix Winners at Prestigious Awards Ceremony
TOKYO, June 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today announced that it has captured multiple top honors at Interop Tokyo 2018 for the 12th straight year. The recognition reflects the company's consistent commitment toward delivering innovative and industry-leading networking technology while simplifying the complexities of networking.
Maintaining its award winning-streak at the influential trade show, Juniper triumphed in the following categories this year:
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Network Infrastructure): Juniper Networks MX10008 Universal Chassis
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Cloud Computing): Contrail Enterprise Multicloud by Juniper Networks
- "Best of Show" Runners-Up Award (Security): Juniper Networks ATP Appliance
- "Best of Show" Special Award (Security): Juniper Networks SRX4600 Services Gateway
Continuing Juniper's proud tradition of receiving consecutive "Best of Show" awards at Interop Tokyo since 2007, a prominent judging panel of industry experts and executives selected Juniper's products as award winners from among hundreds of nominations across the industry. Recent Juniper award-winners have included the QFX10008, QFX5110 and the MX10003.
As one of the largest network computing trade shows in Asia, Interop Tokyo is renowned for being a top global business technology event, showcasing the very latest in cutting-edge networking products, solutions and services from vendors across the world. This year, Interop Tokyo 2018 attracted more than 140,000 attendees (including co-located events) and featured major keynote addresses and full-fledged conference programs, as well as an associated expo area for showcases by vendors.
- The MX10008 completes Juniper's universal chassis portfolio that also includes the PTX and QFX chassis and continues service-scale innovation to usher in the next era of carrier, enterprise and cloud networking.
- Customers now can have a singular chassis to accommodate a variety of line cards and software for different use-cases, enabling customers to do more with less while simplifying network design and reducing OPEX.
- In addition, the MX10008 also brings industry-leading and space-saving scale for edge routers at 19.2 Tbps, while also improving per-slot economics for service scale at ~0.6 watts per gigabit.
- Contrail Enterprise Multicloud is the only multicloud-ready orchestration and analytics platform, for any cloud and any workload, across multivendor environments.
- Integrating both overlay and underlay management into an open platform, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud streamlines workflows and improves end-to-end visibility.
- Featuring end-to-end policy and control capability, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud enables users to have a single tool for orchestration across overlay and fabric management, bare metal servers, virtual machines, containers and networking devices, private and public clouds and security management.
- Based on open interfaces and standard protocols, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud can be inserted into diverse networking environments to avoid unnecessary vendor lock-in, all while enabling a clear path toward a secure and automated multicloud.
- The ATP Appliance provides comprehensive on-premise protection against a sophisticated ever-changing threat landscape.
- Utilizing advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis, the ATP Appliance identifies existing and unknown advanced threats in near real-time.
- With an open API architecture, the ATP Appliance integrates with third-party security devices for seamless, automatic threat mitigation.
- The ATP Appliance is available in both physical (all-in-one or distributed mode deployment) and virtual (distributed mode only) form factors.
- The high-performance SRX4600 next-generation firewall offers fast, scalable protection across the enterprise private cloud, campus networks, cloud service providers and telcos alike
- With integrated malware prevention and a full suite of next-generation services, the SRX4600 is optimized to provide consistent and seamless protection across diverse environments
- As the center point of defense, the SRX4600 offers unprecedented command over your entire security infrastructure, allowing for 'single pane of glass' management through Junos Space Security Director
"We are delighted to once again continue Juniper Networks' proud tradition of capturing multiple prestigious awards at Interop Tokyo, across the Network Infrastructure, Cloud Computing and Security categories. It's a major honor to be consecutively recognized every year since 2007 by the esteemed panel, and a strong testament to our commitment of continually challenging the complexities across networking - all while consistently engineering industry-leading products and solutions for our customers."
- Mike Marcellin, SVP and chief marketing officer, Juniper Networks
- Follow Juniper Networks online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Juniper Blogs and Community: J-Net
- Juniper 1on1 app: Keep up with all things Juniper from your smartphone. Download the app from iTunes and Google Play store today.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks simplifies the complexities of networking with products, solutions and services in the cloud era to transform the way we connect, work and live. We remove the traditional constraints of networking to enable our customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
+65 6511 3529
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Juniper Networks via Globenewswire
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Nasdaq Launches ESG futures in the Nordics15.10.2018 10:00 | Pressemelding
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Oct. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) today announced the launch of futures based on the recently launched OMXS30 ESG Responsible index (OMXS30ESG). The product is the first exchange listed and ESG compliant index future in the world. “In recent years we have seen institutions increase efforts to integrate sustainability into their investment strategies, with the Nordic region being in the forefront of this trend,” says Alessandro Romani, Head of European Equity Derivatives at Nasdaq. “Those looking to invest in a more sustainable way need more investment products based on established and liquid indexes. Our existing OMXS30 index future contract is among the most traded in Europe and we expect to see the same interest for the ESG version.” The OMXS30ESG Index was developed in cooperation with a number of leading Nordic asset managers, including Swedbank Robur. “At Swedbank, innovation and constant development are an important part of the business, a
Telix and ANMI Expand PSMA Imaging Partnership15.10.2018 00:00 | Pressemelding
MELBOURNE, Australia and LIÈGE, Belgium, Oct. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Telix Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASX.TLX) (“Telix”, the “Company”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of diagnostic and therapeutic products based on targeted radiopharmaceuticals or “molecularly-targeted radiation” (MTR), today announced that it has expanded its partnership with Advanced Nuclear Medicine Ingredients SA (“ANMI”) for the 68Ga-HBED-CC-PSMA-11 (68Ga-PSMA) cold kit. The 68Ga-PSMA kit is developed by ANMI and commercialized by Telix for the US market where it is marketed as illumetTM . In response to considerable clinical interest in the illumetTM product, Telix has commenced scale-up manufacturing in the United States, following the recent filing of a drug master file (DMF) and the launch of several major clinical trials using the product, including the 750 patient VISION phase III trial (Endocyte, Inc.) and a 500-patient phase II study at Memorial Sloan Kettering C
Brookfield Asset Management 2018 Third Quarter Results Conference Call And Webcast12.10.2018 15:33 | Pressemelding
Date: Thursday, November 8, 2018 Time: 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) BROOKFIELD, NEWS, Oct. 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE:BAM)(TSX:BAM.A)(EURONEXT AMSTERDAM:BAMA): Third Quarter Conference Call You are invited to participate in Brookfield Asset Management’s 2018 Third Quarter Conference Call & Webcast on Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss with members of senior management our results and current business initiatives. These results will be released on November 8th before 7:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and will be available following the release on our website at www.brookfield.com “News – Press Releases.” The Conference Call will also be Webcast live on our website, where it will be archived for future reference. To participate in the Conference Call, please dial (877) 255-3077 toll free in North America, or for overseas calls please dial (647) 252-4453 at approximately 10:50 a.m. The Conference Call will also be Webcast live at htt
Wasabi to Open its First European Data Center in Amsterdam11.10.2018 18:17 | Pressemelding
Provides Hot Cloud Storage Service for European Markets While Expanding Global Presence Boston, Oct. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wasabi, the hot cloud storage company, today announces plans to open its first European data center in Amsterdam, NL this coming December. With the addition of its latest data center, Wasabi will make its international debut by offering EU markets the lowest cost, highest performance cloud storage service available, now with very low latency for European customers. Wasabi’s hot cloud storage service enables companies to store their data at one-fifth the cost and 6x the speed of Amazon S3 with no additional egress fees. Wasabi customers will have more connectivity options, additional data center redundancy, automatic data replication and failover services, and faster speeds with close proximity to their own data centers. With its newest data center opening, Wasabi enables high-speed exchange between Wasabi storage and customer compute resources with multiple
SIMEX reduces trading commissions11.10.2018 16:50 | Pressemelding
American Retail Group Inc. (aka Simex Inc.) the public corporation organized in the State of Nevada, USA LAS VEGAS, Oct. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (OTC: ARGB) -- SIMEX Inc. announces reducing trading commissions. Current trading commissions are set to 0.1% for both sides maker/taker which is 50% lower than before. Vassili Oxenuk, the President of SIMEX, said: "By reducing trading commissions we become more attractive to traders on the digital assets market." Trading commissions can be even reduced to 0%. SMX Token allows you to reduce the commissions when trading on the SIMEX Exchange. Commissions rate depending on the balance of the user's account*: 1 000 SMX: 0.075% Maker / 0.075% Taker. 5 000 SMX: 0.05% Maker / 0.05% Taker. 10 000 SMX: 0% Maker / 0% Taker. Contact information: Email: email@example.com Headquarters: 2300 West Sahara, Office 400, Las Vegas, 89102
Fortuna reports heavy seasonal rains caused an overflow in a contingency pond of the dry stack tailings facility at the San Jose Mine, Mexico11.10.2018 16:46 | Pressemelding
VANCOUVER, B.C., Oct. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI) reports that in the early morning of October 8th, abnormally high rainfall caused a contingency pond to overflow at the dry stack tailings facility at the San Jose mine located in Oaxaca, Mexico. The contingency pond collects water from a ditch system at the dry stack facility designed to capture and manage rain water. The Company wants to emphasize that no industrial process water was discharged in this incident and that the San Jose operation uses a cyanide-free process to produce concentrate. The dry stack contingency pond’s holding capacity is 7,000 cubic meters and it is equipped with a 600 cubic meter per hour pumping capacity that was surpassed by the volume of rain fall. The overflow occurred for about two hours at approximately 4:00 am and resulted in the spill of approximately 1,500 cubic meters of water carrying sediment and minor amounts of fine tailings from the facility’s d
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom