Juniper Networks Wins "Best of Show" Top Awards at Interop Tokyo 2018
Juniper's MX10008 Universal Chassis and Contrail Enterprise Multicloud Emerge as Grand Prix Winners at Prestigious Awards Ceremony
TOKYO, June 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today announced that it has captured multiple top honors at Interop Tokyo 2018 for the 12th straight year. The recognition reflects the company's consistent commitment toward delivering innovative and industry-leading networking technology while simplifying the complexities of networking.
Maintaining its award winning-streak at the influential trade show, Juniper triumphed in the following categories this year:
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Network Infrastructure): Juniper Networks MX10008 Universal Chassis
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Cloud Computing): Contrail Enterprise Multicloud by Juniper Networks
- "Best of Show" Runners-Up Award (Security): Juniper Networks ATP Appliance
- "Best of Show" Special Award (Security): Juniper Networks SRX4600 Services Gateway
Continuing Juniper's proud tradition of receiving consecutive "Best of Show" awards at Interop Tokyo since 2007, a prominent judging panel of industry experts and executives selected Juniper's products as award winners from among hundreds of nominations across the industry. Recent Juniper award-winners have included the QFX10008, QFX5110 and the MX10003.
As one of the largest network computing trade shows in Asia, Interop Tokyo is renowned for being a top global business technology event, showcasing the very latest in cutting-edge networking products, solutions and services from vendors across the world. This year, Interop Tokyo 2018 attracted more than 140,000 attendees (including co-located events) and featured major keynote addresses and full-fledged conference programs, as well as an associated expo area for showcases by vendors.
- The MX10008 completes Juniper's universal chassis portfolio that also includes the PTX and QFX chassis and continues service-scale innovation to usher in the next era of carrier, enterprise and cloud networking.
- Customers now can have a singular chassis to accommodate a variety of line cards and software for different use-cases, enabling customers to do more with less while simplifying network design and reducing OPEX.
- In addition, the MX10008 also brings industry-leading and space-saving scale for edge routers at 19.2 Tbps, while also improving per-slot economics for service scale at ~0.6 watts per gigabit.
- Contrail Enterprise Multicloud is the only multicloud-ready orchestration and analytics platform, for any cloud and any workload, across multivendor environments.
- Integrating both overlay and underlay management into an open platform, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud streamlines workflows and improves end-to-end visibility.
- Featuring end-to-end policy and control capability, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud enables users to have a single tool for orchestration across overlay and fabric management, bare metal servers, virtual machines, containers and networking devices, private and public clouds and security management.
- Based on open interfaces and standard protocols, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud can be inserted into diverse networking environments to avoid unnecessary vendor lock-in, all while enabling a clear path toward a secure and automated multicloud.
- The ATP Appliance provides comprehensive on-premise protection against a sophisticated ever-changing threat landscape.
- Utilizing advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis, the ATP Appliance identifies existing and unknown advanced threats in near real-time.
- With an open API architecture, the ATP Appliance integrates with third-party security devices for seamless, automatic threat mitigation.
- The ATP Appliance is available in both physical (all-in-one or distributed mode deployment) and virtual (distributed mode only) form factors.
- The high-performance SRX4600 next-generation firewall offers fast, scalable protection across the enterprise private cloud, campus networks, cloud service providers and telcos alike
- With integrated malware prevention and a full suite of next-generation services, the SRX4600 is optimized to provide consistent and seamless protection across diverse environments
- As the center point of defense, the SRX4600 offers unprecedented command over your entire security infrastructure, allowing for 'single pane of glass' management through Junos Space Security Director
"We are delighted to once again continue Juniper Networks' proud tradition of capturing multiple prestigious awards at Interop Tokyo, across the Network Infrastructure, Cloud Computing and Security categories. It's a major honor to be consecutively recognized every year since 2007 by the esteemed panel, and a strong testament to our commitment of continually challenging the complexities across networking - all while consistently engineering industry-leading products and solutions for our customers."
- Mike Marcellin, SVP and chief marketing officer, Juniper Networks
- Follow Juniper Networks online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Juniper Blogs and Community: J-Net
- Juniper 1on1 app: Keep up with all things Juniper from your smartphone. Download the app from iTunes and Google Play store today.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks simplifies the complexities of networking with products, solutions and services in the cloud era to transform the way we connect, work and live. We remove the traditional constraints of networking to enable our customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
+65 6511 3529
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Juniper Networks via Globenewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
Compuware Announces Day One Support for IBM CICS Transaction Server for z/OS V5.514.12.2018 18:02 | Pressemelding
SoftServe Achieves Machine Learning Specialization in Google Cloud Partner Program14.12.2018 13:00 | Pressemelding
Google Cloud recognizes SoftServe’s technical proficiency and proven success AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SoftServe, a leading digital authority and consulting company, announces it achieved the Machine Learning Partner Specialization in the Google Cloud Premier Partner Program. The Partner Specialization affirms SoftServe’s expertise and success building customer solutions in the machine learning field using Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technology. The Google Cloud Partner Specialization Program is designed to provide Google Cloud customers with qualified partners that demonstrate technical proficiency in the specialized solution and service areas. Specifically, the Machine Learning Specialization demonstrates SoftServe’s expertise in data exploration, preprocessing, model training, model evaluation, model deployment, online prediction, and Google Cloud’s pre-trained machine learning APIs. “We teach machines to learn, read, see and understand business data, and make
Minerals Technologies Announces Price Increases for Specialty Minerals Products in Europe14.12.2018 00:01 | Pressemelding
NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty Minerals Inc. (“SMI”), a subsidiary of Minerals Technologies Inc., announced today that effective February 1, 2019, it will increase prices by up to 10% for all coated ultrafine precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC) from SMI’s Lifford Specialty PCC facility in Birmingham, UK, subject to individual customer contracts and market provisions. The price increases reflect increased market demand for higher performance materials, as well as significant inflation in input, raw material and logistics costs. About Minerals Technologies Inc. New York-based Minerals Technologies Inc. (MTI) is a resource- and technology-based growth company that develops, produces and markets worldwide a broad range of specialty mineral, mineral-based and synthetic mineral products and related systems and services. MTI serves the paper, foundry, steel, construction, environmental, energy, polymer and consumer products industries. The Company reported sales of $1.
Synthesio to Bring Proven Ipsos Data Science to Artificial Intelligence13.12.2018 17:03 | Pressemelding
Synthesio's Next-Generation Social Media Intelligence to Raise Unseen Insights to the Surface, Faster NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Synthesio, an Ipsos company, and also the leading Social Media Intelligence Suite, today announced the plans for its next-generation Artificial Intelligence (AI) engine. The project will combine Synthesio’s AI technology with Ipsos’ data science. The combination will power upcoming Synthesio capabilities to help users find insights faster, remove guesswork, and make informed business decisions across a variety of use cases. “Our goal has always been to provide customers with meaningful data, visualized so that they can make strategic business decisions,” explained Loic Moisand, CEO & Founder of Synthesio. “The less guesswork that a company has to make, and the less time that it takes users to find meaningful insights, the more time for data-backed business decisions. We are really pleased that we can leverage the data science capabilities dev
XBiotech Announces Publication of Post-Hoc Analysis for Phase III Colorectal Cancer Study13.12.2018 14:00 | Pressemelding
Biomarkers Predict Significantly Higher Rates of Treatment Response to Bermekimab in Advanced Cancer Patients AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XBiotech Inc. (NASDAQ: XBIT) announced today the publication of findings on key biomarker analysis of colorectal cancer patients treated with bermekimab in its European Phase III study. The manuscript, entitled, “Interleukin-1 Receptor Antagonist (IL-1ra) Levels Predict Favorable Outcome after Bermekimab, a First-in-Class True Human Interleukin-1α Antibody, in a Phase III Randomized Study of Advanced Colorectal Cancer”, has been published online in the journal OncoImmunology. The findings report that patients with relatively low levels of IL-1ra or IL-6 were more likely to respond to bermekimab therapy and achieve the study’s primary endpoint. The study’s primary endpoint measured a combination of physical symptoms—pain, fatigue, anorexia and muscle wasting—which tend to worsen with advanced cancer, to assess whether these sympto
FROM CUTE TO CONFIDENT: MARY KAY INC. TALKS PINK AT THE MUSEUM AT FIT13.12.2018 14:00 | Pressemelding
Mary Kay Inc. and The Museum at The Fashion Institute of Technology Partner for a Pink-Centric Panel Discussion in Conjunction with Special Exhibition ‘Pink: The History of a Punk, Pretty, Powerful Color’ NEW YORK, N.Y., Dec. 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- From pink makeup compacts to the iconic pink Cadillac, global beauty brand Mary Kay has been synonymous with the color pink for more than five decades. On December 13, 2018, Mary Kay will partner with The Museum at FIT (MFIT) to host a scholarly panel discussion, ‘Powerful Pink: From Cute to Confident,’ at the Katie Murphy Amphitheatre on the New York City FIT campus. Panelists include Luis Casco, Mary Kay Global Beauty Ambassador and celebrity makeup artist; Kate Greene, Vice President of Communications and Creative Direction at Givaudan and Karen Young, FIT adjunct professor and founder of The Young Group. The panel discussion will be moderated by Sheryl Adkins-Green, Chief Marketing Officer for Mary Kay Inc. The scholarly panel disc