Juniper Networks Wins "Best of Show" Top Awards at Interop Tokyo 2018
Juniper's MX10008 Universal Chassis and Contrail Enterprise Multicloud Emerge as Grand Prix Winners at Prestigious Awards Ceremony
TOKYO, June 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today announced that it has captured multiple top honors at Interop Tokyo 2018 for the 12th straight year. The recognition reflects the company's consistent commitment toward delivering innovative and industry-leading networking technology while simplifying the complexities of networking.
Maintaining its award winning-streak at the influential trade show, Juniper triumphed in the following categories this year:
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Network Infrastructure): Juniper Networks MX10008 Universal Chassis
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Cloud Computing): Contrail Enterprise Multicloud by Juniper Networks
- "Best of Show" Runners-Up Award (Security): Juniper Networks ATP Appliance
- "Best of Show" Special Award (Security): Juniper Networks SRX4600 Services Gateway
Continuing Juniper's proud tradition of receiving consecutive "Best of Show" awards at Interop Tokyo since 2007, a prominent judging panel of industry experts and executives selected Juniper's products as award winners from among hundreds of nominations across the industry. Recent Juniper award-winners have included the QFX10008, QFX5110 and the MX10003.
As one of the largest network computing trade shows in Asia, Interop Tokyo is renowned for being a top global business technology event, showcasing the very latest in cutting-edge networking products, solutions and services from vendors across the world. This year, Interop Tokyo 2018 attracted more than 140,000 attendees (including co-located events) and featured major keynote addresses and full-fledged conference programs, as well as an associated expo area for showcases by vendors.
- The MX10008 completes Juniper's universal chassis portfolio that also includes the PTX and QFX chassis and continues service-scale innovation to usher in the next era of carrier, enterprise and cloud networking.
- Customers now can have a singular chassis to accommodate a variety of line cards and software for different use-cases, enabling customers to do more with less while simplifying network design and reducing OPEX.
- In addition, the MX10008 also brings industry-leading and space-saving scale for edge routers at 19.2 Tbps, while also improving per-slot economics for service scale at ~0.6 watts per gigabit.
- Contrail Enterprise Multicloud is the only multicloud-ready orchestration and analytics platform, for any cloud and any workload, across multivendor environments.
- Integrating both overlay and underlay management into an open platform, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud streamlines workflows and improves end-to-end visibility.
- Featuring end-to-end policy and control capability, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud enables users to have a single tool for orchestration across overlay and fabric management, bare metal servers, virtual machines, containers and networking devices, private and public clouds and security management.
- Based on open interfaces and standard protocols, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud can be inserted into diverse networking environments to avoid unnecessary vendor lock-in, all while enabling a clear path toward a secure and automated multicloud.
- The ATP Appliance provides comprehensive on-premise protection against a sophisticated ever-changing threat landscape.
- Utilizing advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis, the ATP Appliance identifies existing and unknown advanced threats in near real-time.
- With an open API architecture, the ATP Appliance integrates with third-party security devices for seamless, automatic threat mitigation.
- The ATP Appliance is available in both physical (all-in-one or distributed mode deployment) and virtual (distributed mode only) form factors.
- The high-performance SRX4600 next-generation firewall offers fast, scalable protection across the enterprise private cloud, campus networks, cloud service providers and telcos alike
- With integrated malware prevention and a full suite of next-generation services, the SRX4600 is optimized to provide consistent and seamless protection across diverse environments
- As the center point of defense, the SRX4600 offers unprecedented command over your entire security infrastructure, allowing for 'single pane of glass' management through Junos Space Security Director
"We are delighted to once again continue Juniper Networks' proud tradition of capturing multiple prestigious awards at Interop Tokyo, across the Network Infrastructure, Cloud Computing and Security categories. It's a major honor to be consecutively recognized every year since 2007 by the esteemed panel, and a strong testament to our commitment of continually challenging the complexities across networking - all while consistently engineering industry-leading products and solutions for our customers."
- Mike Marcellin, SVP and chief marketing officer, Juniper Networks
- Follow Juniper Networks online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Juniper Blogs and Community: J-Net
- Juniper 1on1 app: Keep up with all things Juniper from your smartphone. Download the app from iTunes and Google Play store today.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks simplifies the complexities of networking with products, solutions and services in the cloud era to transform the way we connect, work and live. We remove the traditional constraints of networking to enable our customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
+65 6511 3529
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Juniper Networks via Globenewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
Infovista Expands 5G Network Testing and Planning Capabilities20.2.2019 15:00:00 | Pressemelding
ASHBURN, Va., Feb. 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Infovista, the leader in modern network performance, today announced new versions of its TEMS Investigation and Planet solutions. With this announcement, Infovista is the only vendor offering the complete 5G portfolio comprising full network planning and testing in a single, integrated platform. Infovista is now uniquely positioned to help mobile network operators roll out 5G NR networks by including the ability to provide integrated Geodata, 5G Planning and Network Testing capabilities. Tweet This: @Infovista expands 5G network testing and planning capabilities, offering complete 5G portfolio in a single, integrated platform: https://bit.ly/2Nm8Rup With the new release of TEMS Investigation, Infovista introduces support for 5G smartphones based on the Qualcomm X50 chipset. With initial support of Qualcomm based devices and plans for agnostic device support, customers will be able to choose between different test devices and scanners to s
Reminder: Constellation Brands to Present at Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference, February 20, 201920.2.2019 14:30:00 | Pressemelding
VICTOR, N.Y., Feb. 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE: STZ and STZ.B), a leading beverage alcohol company, reiterates that Bill Newlands, president and chief operating officer, and David Klein, chief financial officer, will present at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) conference on Wednesday, February 20, 2019, at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Florida. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:00 p.m. EST and is expected to cover the company’s strategic business activities, including a discussion on portfolio strategy; financial and operational performance; and outlook for the future, including a discussion on the accounting methodology and potential impact on fourth quarter fiscal year 2019 non-cash equity in earnings from the company’s Canopy Growth investment. A live audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed on the company’s website at www.cbrands.com by following the instructions in the “Investors” section under “Events & Presenta
Fortuna provides construction update at its Lindero gold project in Argentina20.2.2019 11:00:00 | Pressemelding
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (NYSE: FSM) (TSX: FVI) is pleased to provide an update on construction activities at its 100 percent owned Lindero gold Project located in the Province of Salta, Argentina. Following the cessation of unusually heavy rainfall in Salta Province in recent weeks, which resulted in damage to the road leading to the Lindero Project site (see Fortuna news release dated February 7, 2019), management is pleased to report that the road has been repaired and on February 18th the mobilization of personnel and materials to the project site resumed. Mr. Jorge A. Ganoza, President, CEO and Director, commented, “Abnormal rains and electrical thunder storms not seen in a decade in the region are impacting our construction activities and schedule projections. A large amount of the float in the construction schedule has been consumed due to a slow start and ramp-up in excavations at the leach pad and crushing plant,
DoubleVerify Acquires Digital Video Technology Company, Zentrick20.2.2019 09:00:00 | Pressemelding
Solving 30% breakage in video ad delivery NEW YORK and GHENT, Belgium, Feb. 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DoubleVerify, the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software and analytics, today announced that it has acquired Zentrick, a digital video technology company that provides middleware solutions to drive the seamless execution and performance of online video advertising for the world’s largest brands, platforms and publishers. The Zentrick engineering teams will continue to operate from offices in Ghent, Belgium. The transaction was completed as an all cash, all stock offer on February 15, 2019. Video advertising spend soared to $28 Billion in 2018. However, the ecosystem necessary to support the growth in video ad delivery has become highly fragmented. Today over 30% of video ads that are sold are unable to be delivered by publishers due to various forms of technical ‘breakage’ in the ad delivery chain – an issue that’s particularly acute in the key areas of mobil
ADC Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase I Clinical Trial of ADCT-402 (loncastuximab tesirine) and Ibrutinib in Patients with Advanced Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma or Mantle Cell Lymphoma20.2.2019 07:00:00 | Pressemelding
Combination trial to evaluate safety and anti-tumor activity of agents that target B-cell cancers LAUSANNE, Switzerland, Feb. 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADC Therapeutics, an oncology drug discovery and development company that specializes in the development of proprietary antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), today announced that the first patient has been dosed in a Phase I clinical trial evaluating the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and anti-tumor activity of ADCT-402 (loncastuximab tesirine) in combination with Pharmacyclics LLC’s ibrutinib in patients with advanced diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) or mantle cell lymphoma (MCL). ADCT-402, an ADC designed to target and kill CD19-expressing malignant B-cells, is also being evaluated in an ongoing pivotal Phase II clinical trial in patients with relapsed or refractory (R/R) DLBCL and a Phase I clinical trial in combination with IMFINZI® (durvalumab) in patients with multiple types of R/R non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Ibrutinib, a sma
RedAwning Opens Up New Office in Palma de Mallorca, Spain To Offer Industry-Leading Distribution, Marketing + Reservations Services to European Property Managers20.2.2019 02:30:00 | Pressemelding
New Jetstream Team Office To Support RedAwning Group’s Expansion in Europe and Provide Comprehensive Support For International Clients Emeryville, California, Feb. 19, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RedAwning, the world’s largest collection of vacation properties, today announced that it has opened up an office in ParcBit, Palma de Mallorca, Spain to service the RedAwning Group’s growing portfolio of international vacation property managers and to offer RedAwning’s industry-leading distribution, marketing and reservation solutions to managers of alternative accommodations throughout Europe. RedAwning is a single point of entry for managers of single vacation homes and multi-unit boutique hotels, resorts, apart-hotels and corporate apartments to access the widest online travel network in the world, including Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb, and HomeAway/VRBO, as well as a major travel metasearch sites including trivago, Holidu, HomeToGo and TripAdvisor. RedAwning is also integrated with Google H