Juniper Networks Wins "Best of Show" Top Awards at Interop Tokyo 2018
Juniper's MX10008 Universal Chassis and Contrail Enterprise Multicloud Emerge as Grand Prix Winners at Prestigious Awards Ceremony
TOKYO, June 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today announced that it has captured multiple top honors at Interop Tokyo 2018 for the 12th straight year. The recognition reflects the company's consistent commitment toward delivering innovative and industry-leading networking technology while simplifying the complexities of networking.
Maintaining its award winning-streak at the influential trade show, Juniper triumphed in the following categories this year:
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Network Infrastructure): Juniper Networks MX10008 Universal Chassis
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Cloud Computing): Contrail Enterprise Multicloud by Juniper Networks
- "Best of Show" Runners-Up Award (Security): Juniper Networks ATP Appliance
- "Best of Show" Special Award (Security): Juniper Networks SRX4600 Services Gateway
Continuing Juniper's proud tradition of receiving consecutive "Best of Show" awards at Interop Tokyo since 2007, a prominent judging panel of industry experts and executives selected Juniper's products as award winners from among hundreds of nominations across the industry. Recent Juniper award-winners have included the QFX10008, QFX5110 and the MX10003.
As one of the largest network computing trade shows in Asia, Interop Tokyo is renowned for being a top global business technology event, showcasing the very latest in cutting-edge networking products, solutions and services from vendors across the world. This year, Interop Tokyo 2018 attracted more than 140,000 attendees (including co-located events) and featured major keynote addresses and full-fledged conference programs, as well as an associated expo area for showcases by vendors.
- The MX10008 completes Juniper's universal chassis portfolio that also includes the PTX and QFX chassis and continues service-scale innovation to usher in the next era of carrier, enterprise and cloud networking.
- Customers now can have a singular chassis to accommodate a variety of line cards and software for different use-cases, enabling customers to do more with less while simplifying network design and reducing OPEX.
- In addition, the MX10008 also brings industry-leading and space-saving scale for edge routers at 19.2 Tbps, while also improving per-slot economics for service scale at ~0.6 watts per gigabit.
- Contrail Enterprise Multicloud is the only multicloud-ready orchestration and analytics platform, for any cloud and any workload, across multivendor environments.
- Integrating both overlay and underlay management into an open platform, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud streamlines workflows and improves end-to-end visibility.
- Featuring end-to-end policy and control capability, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud enables users to have a single tool for orchestration across overlay and fabric management, bare metal servers, virtual machines, containers and networking devices, private and public clouds and security management.
- Based on open interfaces and standard protocols, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud can be inserted into diverse networking environments to avoid unnecessary vendor lock-in, all while enabling a clear path toward a secure and automated multicloud.
- The ATP Appliance provides comprehensive on-premise protection against a sophisticated ever-changing threat landscape.
- Utilizing advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis, the ATP Appliance identifies existing and unknown advanced threats in near real-time.
- With an open API architecture, the ATP Appliance integrates with third-party security devices for seamless, automatic threat mitigation.
- The ATP Appliance is available in both physical (all-in-one or distributed mode deployment) and virtual (distributed mode only) form factors.
- The high-performance SRX4600 next-generation firewall offers fast, scalable protection across the enterprise private cloud, campus networks, cloud service providers and telcos alike
- With integrated malware prevention and a full suite of next-generation services, the SRX4600 is optimized to provide consistent and seamless protection across diverse environments
- As the center point of defense, the SRX4600 offers unprecedented command over your entire security infrastructure, allowing for 'single pane of glass' management through Junos Space Security Director
"We are delighted to once again continue Juniper Networks' proud tradition of capturing multiple prestigious awards at Interop Tokyo, across the Network Infrastructure, Cloud Computing and Security categories. It's a major honor to be consecutively recognized every year since 2007 by the esteemed panel, and a strong testament to our commitment of continually challenging the complexities across networking - all while consistently engineering industry-leading products and solutions for our customers."
- Mike Marcellin, SVP and chief marketing officer, Juniper Networks
- Follow Juniper Networks online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Juniper Blogs and Community: J-Net
- Juniper 1on1 app: Keep up with all things Juniper from your smartphone. Download the app from iTunes and Google Play store today.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks simplifies the complexities of networking with products, solutions and services in the cloud era to transform the way we connect, work and live. We remove the traditional constraints of networking to enable our customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
+65 6511 3529
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Juniper Networks via Globenewswire
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
ERYTECH Confirms Strategic Focus of Eryaspase on Solid Tumors and Ceases Development in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia25.6.2018 00:06 | Pressemelding
Conference call on Monday, June 25th at 2:30 pm CET/8:30 am EDT Focuses development efforts on solid tumor indications Confirms planned launch of company-sponsored randomized Phase 2 trial in first-line pancreatic cancer, in addition to ongoing launch of Phase 3 trial in second-line pancreatic cancer. Expands eryaspase production capacity in the United States and France Plans to cease development in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), including withdrawal of European Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) LYON, France and CAMBRIDGE Mass., June 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ERYTECH Pharma (Euronext:ERYP) (Nasdaq:ERYP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies by encapsulating therapeutic drug substances inside red blood cells, today announced that it will focus its development efforts for its product candidate eryaspase on the potential treatment of selected solid tumor indications. The company also announced that it plans to cease its development pro
CORRECTING and REPLACING -- PRESS ALERT & INVITATION: Arbitrade to Hold a Press Conference on June 28th From Bermuda - Its New Global Headquarters23.6.2018 14:00 | Pressemelding
NEW YORK, June 23, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a press release issued under the same headline earlier today by Arbitrade, please note that the correct date of the event is Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. EDT. The corrected release follows: This is an invitation to all media following Arbitrade and/or covering the cryptocurrency markets. You are invited to join Arbitrade's Chairman, Len Schutzman, and management who will discuss their progress toward establishing Arbitrade as a world-class cryptocurrency exchange and coin company. They will also discuss their move and incorporation into Bermuda, one of the world's best regulated jurisdictions and a platform from which Arbitrade will reach out to several international markets. It will be a lively discussion that will also include details of the many economic and social advantages and new jobs that companies, like Arbitrade, will bring to countries in which they settle and do business around the world. Details of how to access the pr
15th Consecutive Nasdaq Closing Cross Sets Record for Number of Shares Traded During 2018 Russell US Indexes Reconstitution22.6.2018 23:19 | Pressemelding
NEW YORK, June 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) today announced the Nasdaq Closing Cross had a record day as it was used for the 15th consecutive year to rebalance Nasdaq-listed securities in the entire family of Russell U.S. Indexes, part of leading global index provider FTSE Russell, during their annual reconstitution. A record 1.188 billion shares representing $39.26 billion were executed in the Closing Cross in 0.935 seconds across some 2,591 Nasdaq-listed stocks. This compares to 2017, when Nasdaq executed 972 million shares representing $28.9 billion executed in 0.861 seconds across 2,499 Nasdaq-listed stocks. "Today, we saw a record-breaking performance for the Nasdaq Closing Cross, which benefits issuers and investors alike with transparent and efficient price discovery," said Tom Wittman, Head of Global Equities and Executive Vice President of Global Trading and Market Services at Nasdaq. "The rebalance is an important event to ensure that the Russell U.S. ind
PRESS ALERT & INVITATION: Arbitrade to Hold a Press Conference on June 28th From Bermuda - Its New Global Headquarters22.6.2018 22:29 | Pressemelding
NEW YORK, June 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- This is an invitation to all media following Arbitrade and/or covering the cryptocurrency markets. You are invited to join Arbitrade's Chairman, Len Schutzman, and management who will discuss their progress toward establishing Arbitrade as a world-class cryptocurrency exchange and coin company. They will also discuss their move and incorporation into Bermuda, one of the world's best regulated jurisdictions and a platform from which Arbitrade will reach out to several international markets. It will be a lively discussion that will also include details of the many economic and social advantages and new jobs that companies, like Arbitrade, will bring to countries in which they settle and do business around the world. Details of how to access the press briefing webcast are as follows: Please register now for the upcoming Arbitrade Conference Call: Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2018 Time: 8:00 a.m. EST We recommend that you connect to the meeting at l
Northland Power's Hai Long Offshore Wind Project Awarded Additional 744 Megawatts in Taiwan Auction22.6.2018 14:15 | Pressemelding
TORONTO, June 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northland Power Inc. ("Northland") (TSX:NPI) today announced that the Taiwan Bureau of Energy ("BOE") has awarded 232 megawatts ("MW") to the Hai Long 2 offshore wind farm ("Hai Long 2") and 512 MW to the Hai Long 3 offshore wind farm ("Hai Long 3") under Taiwan's offshore wind auction program. These awards are separate from and in addition to the 300 MW in 2024 that Hai Long 2 was allocated by the Taiwan BOE on April 30, 2018 under Taiwan's Feed-in-Tariff ("FIT") program. Northland and its partner Yushan Energy Co. Ltd. ("Yushan Energy") own 60% and 40%, respectively, of Hai Long 2 and Hai Long 3. This is another significant step for Northland in Taiwan, with a second and third project progressing to connect to Taiwan's grid in 2025, subject to securing 20-year power purchase agreements. Taken together with the FIT award, the Hai Long 2 and Hai Long 3 offshore wind farms now total 1,044 MW of offshore wind capacity in Taiwan. Northland is bui
Williams Scotsman to Acquire ModSpace22.6.2018 13:09 | Pressemelding
Creates an industry-leading specialty rental services provider with over $1 billion of combined revenue and over 160,000 rental units across North America Leverages, and further strengthens, Williams Scotsman's scalable operating platform to capture an estimated $60 million of cost synergies Combines the best of both companies' go-to-market strategies, benefiting our customers and accelerating the expansion of Williams Scotsman's turnkey "Ready To Work" solutions across a broader asset base and enhanced branch network Total enterprise value of approximately $1.1 billion represents 6.6x ModSpace's Adjusted EBITDA for the twelve month period ended March 31, 2018, inclusive of forecast cost synergies and the expected value of acquired tax attributes1 ,2 BALTIMORE, June 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WillScot Corporation (NASDAQ:WSC) ("Williams Scotsman") the leading specialty rental services provider of innovative modular space and portable storage solutions across North America, today anno
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom