Investor Relations Experts Develop and Launch New NIRI Credential
On the eve of launching the historic inaugural examination for its first-ever professional credential, the Investor Relations Charter (IRC℠), the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) wishes to recognize the many dedicated investor relations subject-matter expert volunteers that created the IRC Program.
The new IRC Program not only establishes a common framework to define the profession of investor relations (IR), it likewise provides IR professionals with the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge, expertise, and commitment to the profession by answering to its highest standard. Even as the first examination commences, candidates may now apply to sit for the second IRC examination, which will take place in September 2016. Program information and applications are available on the NIRI website: www.niri.org/certification.
“The IRC Program represents a major step forward for NIRI and for the profession of IR,” said Felise Kissell, NIRI Board Chair, and Vice President, Investor Relations, HSN, Inc. “On behalf of the Board, the membership, and the IR profession at large, I wish to acknowledge the time, energy, and commitment these volunteers demonstrated as they gave back in a substantial way to our great profession. The decision to create an IR certification was many years in the making, but it simply would never have occurred without the engagement and expertise of our base of volunteers. We look forward to watching the IRC Program grow and it becoming a meaningful standard within investor relations.”
NIRI President and CEO Jim Cudahy commented, “The long list of volunteers who participated in the many processes leading up to the first exam should feel a large measure of pride that tomorrow NIRI will begin administering the IRC exam with nearly 70 applicants sitting for the exam in locations throughout the United States and around the world. As I have traveled the country and the world talking about the IRC Program, I have emphasized that the demand for this program came from the profession itself and it has been led and overseen in all phases by IR practitioners. This includes the development of the Body of Knowledge on which the program is based to the job analysis that was conducted to create that Body of Knowledge and then to the creation of the exam itself and the various processes involved with the development and maintenance. It is a remarkable achievement that only has been possible with significant and selfless contribution of time and energy of volunteers throughout NIRI.”
IRC Subject-Matter Expert Volunteers
- Truitt Allcott, Director, Investor & Media Relations, Owens & Minor
- Don Allen, Partner, The Allen Group
- Remy Bernarda, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, Galena Biopharma
- Eric Brielmann, Partner, Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
- Bob Burton, Managing Director, Financial Communication Practice, Lambert, Edwards & Associates
- Geoffrey Buscher, Director, Investor Relations, Expeditors International
- Sally Curley, Senior Vice President of Investor Relations, Cardinal Health
- Alexandra Deignan, Vice President, Investor Relations, Schnitzer Steel Industries
- Matthew Dennis, CFA, Senior Managing Director, Clear Perspective Group
- Mark Donohue, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Impax Laboratories
- David Dragics, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, CACI International Inc
- Friederike Edelmann, Senior Manager, Investor Relations, Criteo
- David K. Erickson, Vice President, Investor Relations, Edwards Lifesciences
- Steven Esterly, CFA, Director, Ipreo
- Mickey Foster, Vice President, Investor Relations, FedEx Corporation
- Sachin Garg, Assistant Vice President, TAKE Solutions Ltd.
- Barbara Gasper, Group Executive/Executive Vice President of Investor Relations, MasterCard
- Gerry Gould, Vice President, Investor Relations, Haemonetics Corp.
- James Grant, Vice President, Investor Relations, Signet Jewelers
- Anne Guimard, Chief Executive Officer, FINEO Investor Relations Advisors
- Natalie Hairston, Senior Vice President, Dennard - Lascar Associates
- Debbie Hancock, Vice President, Investor Relations, Hasbro
- Joe Hassett, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, Gregory FCA
- Elizabeth Higashi, President, Higashi Advisors
- Matthew Hodges, Vice President, Public & Investor Relations, GameStop
- Chris Hodges, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Alpha IR Group
- Tony Hung, Head of Capital Markets and Special Projects, iTutorGroup / vipabc
- Gar Jackson, Founder, Global IR Group
- Marisa Jacobs, Vice President, Investor Relations, Express, Inc.
- Chris Jakubik, Vice President, Investor Relations, Kraft Foods
- Deborah Kelly, Partner, Genesis, Inc.
- Bernard J. Kilkelly, Managing Director, Darrow Associates
- Jenny Kobin, Partner, IR Advisory Solutions
- Heather Kos, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Ingredion
- Andy Kramer, Vice President, Investor Relations, NetScout Systems
- Gregg Lampf, Vice President, Investor Relations, Ciena
- Miranda Lane, Partner, FinanceTalking
- Sam Levenson, Chief Executive Officer, Arbor Advisory Group
- Keith Mabee, Group President, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, Falls Communications
- Jane McCahon, Vice President, Corporate Relations and Corporate Secretary, TDS
- Jeff Misakian, Vice President, Investor Relations, Wesco Aircraft
- Theresa Molloy, Vice President, Governance & Shareholder Services, Prudential Financial
- Darin Norman, Senior Investor Relations Analyst, Xcel Energy
- John F. Nunziati, Senior Director, Investor Relations, Avaya
- Allison O’Rourke, Executive Vice President, Financial Institution Banking and Investor Relations Officer, Berkshire Hills Bancorp
- Kristen Papke, Senior Vice President, Financial Profiles, Inc.
- Roger Pondel, Chief Executive Officer, PondelWilkinson Inc.
- William R. (Bill) Powell, Adjunct Professor - Strategic Communication, Marketing, and Media Management Programs, New York University
- Michelle Roth, President, Roth Investor Relations
- Juna Rowland, Experienced Financial Marketing & Communications Professional
- Nicole Russell, Vice President, Investor Relations, Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc.
- Maria Sceppaguercio, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications, Pinnacle Foods
- Kate Scolnick, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Treasury, Seagate Technology
- Julie Sherwood, Vice President, Market Operations, American Electric Power
- Jerry Sisitsky, Vice President, Investor Relations, Constant Contact
- Jeff Smith, Director, Investor Relations, FedEx Corporation
- Shawn Southard, Principal, 19 Squared Investor Relations
- Angela Steinway, Head of Investor Relations and Financial Strategy, Integra LifeSciences
- Tripp Sullivan, President, SCR Partners
- Cherryl Valenzuela, Senior Manager, Investor Relations, Twitter
- Edward Vallejo, Vice President, Financial Strategy, Planning and Decision Support, American Water
- William Walkowiak, Retired Investor Relations Professional
- Douglas Wilburne, Vice President, Investor Relations, Textron
- Wendy Wilson, Senior Director Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Vishay Precision Group
- Maureen Wolff, President & Partner, Sharon Merrill Associates
- Rich Yerganian, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Xcerra Corporation
- Tabitha Zane, Vice President, Investor Relations, TopBuild
- Steven Zenker, Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications, Central Garden and Pet Company
About the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI)
Founded in 1969, NIRI (www.NIRI.org) is the professional association of corporate officers and investor relations consultants responsible for communication among corporate management, shareholders, securities analysts and other financial community constituents. NIRI is the largest professional investor relations association in the world with more than 3,300 members representing over 1,600 publicly held companies and $9 trillion in stock market capitalization.
National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI)
Matt Brusch, 703-562-7679
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
Clovis Oncology Initiates Early Access Program for Rucaparib as Treatment and as Maintenance Therapy in Recurrent Ovarian Cancer in Europe23.3.2018 12:52 | Pressemelding
Clovis Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLVS) today announced the initiation of an early access program in Europe for rucaparib for treatment and as maintenance therapy in recurrent ovarian cancer. The program will be overseen and implemented by Caligor Coghlan, which specializes in early access to medicines. The program, to be known as the Rucaparib Access Program (RAP), will enable participation from certain countries in Europe, where permitted by applicable rules, procedures and regulatory authorities. The RAP protocol allows for rucaparib treatment of an individual patient with third-line or greater BRCA mutant epithelial, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal ovarian cancer who has platinum-sensitive disease and is unable to tolerate further platinum-based chemotherapy or has platinum-resistant disease and needs treatment with single agent rucaparib. The RAP protocol will also provide access to rucaparib for maintenance therapy of an individual patient with recurrent epithelial ovarian, fal
CHMP Grants Positive Opinion for Clovis Oncology’s Rubraca® (rucaparib) Tablets23.3.2018 12:50 | Pressemelding
Clovis Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLVS) today announced that the European Union’s (EU) European Medicines Agency (EMA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has adopted a positive opinion recommending the granting of a conditional marketing authorization for Rubraca as monotherapy treatment of adult patients with platinum sensitive, relapsed or progressive, BRCA mutated (germline and/or somatic), high-grade epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer, who have been treated with two or more prior lines of platinum based chemotherapy, and who are unable to tolerate further platinum based chemotherapy. The European Marketing Authorization application for the treatment indication was based on objective response rate and duration of response results from two multicenter, single-arm, open-label clinical trials, Study 10 and ARIEL2, in women with advanced BRCA mutant ovarian cancer who had progressed after two or more prior chemotherapies. “The recommendation
Janssen Announces Positive CHMP Opinion for JULUCATM▼ (dolutegravir/rilpivirine)23.3.2018 12:46 | Pressemelding
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson today announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has issued a Positive Opinion recommending marketing authorisation for JULUCA™ (dolutegravir 50mg [ViiV Healthcare UK Ltd]/rilpivirine 25mg [Janssen Sciences Ireland UC]). Dolutegravir/rilpivirine is a single-pill, two-drug regimen for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) infection in adults who are virologically suppressed (HIV-1 RNA <50 c/mL) on a stable antiretroviral regimen for at least six months with no history of virological failure and no known or suspected resistance to any non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI) or integrase strand transfer inhibitor (INSTI).1 “We are delighted to be one step closer to bringing JULUCA™ to people living with HIV in Europe,” said Mathai Mammen, M.D., Ph.D., Global Head, Janssen Research & Development, LLC. “Building on our 25-year c
Aitheon Executives Educate World Leaders on Benefits, Challenges of AI at the Annual World Government Summit in Dubai23.3.2018 12:00 | Pressemelding
Aitheon, makers of the world’s first blockchain-powered platform to solve real problems by integrating AI, robotics, IoT, human specialists and cryptocurrency, announced today that executives from the company held a series of high-level briefings with world leaders at the Annual World Government Summit in Dubai. Briefings covered the benefits and challenges of AI, and revolutionary new solutions to world challenges made possible by transformative new technologies. (Read the full release at www.aitheon.com/news) This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180323005269/en/ Aitheon founder and CEO, Andrew Archer, and Chief Strategy Officer, Ryan Burleson, were invited to brief leaders at the Summit by Cyrus Hodes, Co-founder and Director of the AI Initiative, an undertaking of the Future Society at Harvard University’s Kennedy School. Archer and Burleson addressed a variety of AI-related topics, including the impact of AI on
ViiV Healthcare Gains CHMP Positive Opinion for Juluca (dolutegravir/rilpivirine) in Europe23.3.2018 11:27 | Pressemelding
ViiV Healthcare, the global specialist HIV company, majority owned by GlaxoSmithKline, with Pfizer Inc. and Shionogi Limited as shareholders, today announced that the European Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has issued a Positive Opinion recommending marketing authorisation for Juluca (dolutegravir/rilpivirine) for the treatment of HIV infection in adults who are virologically suppressed (HIV-1 RNA less than 50 copies per mL) on a stable antiretroviral regimen for at least six months with no history of virological failure and no known or suspected resistance to any non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor or integrase inhibitor. The 2-drug regimen comprises dolutegravir 50mg (ViiV Healthcare) and rilpivirine 25mg (Janssen Sciences Ireland UC). Deborah Waterhouse, Chief Executive Officer at ViiV Healthcare commented: “Today is an important milestone for people living with HIV in Europe. It takes us a step closer to offering the first, single-pill, 2-drug regi
Smiths Detection Hold Baggage Scanner Meets Highest Security Standards in EU23.3.2018 07:00 | Pressemelding
The Smiths Detection HI-SCAN 10080 XCT has achieved ECAC approval as a Standard 3.1 explosives detection system for hold baggage – the highest, defined security standard in the EU. This significant advance was made possible by using a dual-view, dual-energy line scanner with high resolution 3D Computed Tomography (CT) to deliver exceptional data. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180323005050/en/ Smiths Detection HI-SCAN 10080 XCT (Graphic: Business Wire) This achievement gives airports currently upgrading to Standard 3 technology, the option to increase detection levels even further to 3.1; and any standard 3 systems already installed can be easily elevated to 3.1 via a software upgrade. The detection algorithms are interchangeable on a bag by bag basis depending on the destination and associated risk level. This offers additional flexibility and productivity. “With the capability to meet detection requirements