Investor Relations Experts Develop and Launch New NIRI Credential
On the eve of launching the historic inaugural examination for its first-ever professional credential, the Investor Relations Charter (IRC℠), the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) wishes to recognize the many dedicated investor relations subject-matter expert volunteers that created the IRC Program.
The new IRC Program not only establishes a common framework to define the profession of investor relations (IR), it likewise provides IR professionals with the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge, expertise, and commitment to the profession by answering to its highest standard. Even as the first examination commences, candidates may now apply to sit for the second IRC examination, which will take place in September 2016. Program information and applications are available on the NIRI website: www.niri.org/certification.
“The IRC Program represents a major step forward for NIRI and for the profession of IR,” said Felise Kissell, NIRI Board Chair, and Vice President, Investor Relations, HSN, Inc. “On behalf of the Board, the membership, and the IR profession at large, I wish to acknowledge the time, energy, and commitment these volunteers demonstrated as they gave back in a substantial way to our great profession. The decision to create an IR certification was many years in the making, but it simply would never have occurred without the engagement and expertise of our base of volunteers. We look forward to watching the IRC Program grow and it becoming a meaningful standard within investor relations.”
NIRI President and CEO Jim Cudahy commented, “The long list of volunteers who participated in the many processes leading up to the first exam should feel a large measure of pride that tomorrow NIRI will begin administering the IRC exam with nearly 70 applicants sitting for the exam in locations throughout the United States and around the world. As I have traveled the country and the world talking about the IRC Program, I have emphasized that the demand for this program came from the profession itself and it has been led and overseen in all phases by IR practitioners. This includes the development of the Body of Knowledge on which the program is based to the job analysis that was conducted to create that Body of Knowledge and then to the creation of the exam itself and the various processes involved with the development and maintenance. It is a remarkable achievement that only has been possible with significant and selfless contribution of time and energy of volunteers throughout NIRI.”
IRC Subject-Matter Expert Volunteers
- Truitt Allcott, Director, Investor & Media Relations, Owens & Minor
- Don Allen, Partner, The Allen Group
- Remy Bernarda, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, Galena Biopharma
- Eric Brielmann, Partner, Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
- Bob Burton, Managing Director, Financial Communication Practice, Lambert, Edwards & Associates
- Geoffrey Buscher, Director, Investor Relations, Expeditors International
- Sally Curley, Senior Vice President of Investor Relations, Cardinal Health
- Alexandra Deignan, Vice President, Investor Relations, Schnitzer Steel Industries
- Matthew Dennis, CFA, Senior Managing Director, Clear Perspective Group
- Mark Donohue, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Impax Laboratories
- David Dragics, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, CACI International Inc
- Friederike Edelmann, Senior Manager, Investor Relations, Criteo
- David K. Erickson, Vice President, Investor Relations, Edwards Lifesciences
- Steven Esterly, CFA, Director, Ipreo
- Mickey Foster, Vice President, Investor Relations, FedEx Corporation
- Sachin Garg, Assistant Vice President, TAKE Solutions Ltd.
- Barbara Gasper, Group Executive/Executive Vice President of Investor Relations, MasterCard
- Gerry Gould, Vice President, Investor Relations, Haemonetics Corp.
- James Grant, Vice President, Investor Relations, Signet Jewelers
- Anne Guimard, Chief Executive Officer, FINEO Investor Relations Advisors
- Natalie Hairston, Senior Vice President, Dennard - Lascar Associates
- Debbie Hancock, Vice President, Investor Relations, Hasbro
- Joe Hassett, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, Gregory FCA
- Elizabeth Higashi, President, Higashi Advisors
- Matthew Hodges, Vice President, Public & Investor Relations, GameStop
- Chris Hodges, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Alpha IR Group
- Tony Hung, Head of Capital Markets and Special Projects, iTutorGroup / vipabc
- Gar Jackson, Founder, Global IR Group
- Marisa Jacobs, Vice President, Investor Relations, Express, Inc.
- Chris Jakubik, Vice President, Investor Relations, Kraft Foods
- Deborah Kelly, Partner, Genesis, Inc.
- Bernard J. Kilkelly, Managing Director, Darrow Associates
- Jenny Kobin, Partner, IR Advisory Solutions
- Heather Kos, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Ingredion
- Andy Kramer, Vice President, Investor Relations, NetScout Systems
- Gregg Lampf, Vice President, Investor Relations, Ciena
- Miranda Lane, Partner, FinanceTalking
- Sam Levenson, Chief Executive Officer, Arbor Advisory Group
- Keith Mabee, Group President, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, Falls Communications
- Jane McCahon, Vice President, Corporate Relations and Corporate Secretary, TDS
- Jeff Misakian, Vice President, Investor Relations, Wesco Aircraft
- Theresa Molloy, Vice President, Governance & Shareholder Services, Prudential Financial
- Darin Norman, Senior Investor Relations Analyst, Xcel Energy
- John F. Nunziati, Senior Director, Investor Relations, Avaya
- Allison O’Rourke, Executive Vice President, Financial Institution Banking and Investor Relations Officer, Berkshire Hills Bancorp
- Kristen Papke, Senior Vice President, Financial Profiles, Inc.
- Roger Pondel, Chief Executive Officer, PondelWilkinson Inc.
- William R. (Bill) Powell, Adjunct Professor - Strategic Communication, Marketing, and Media Management Programs, New York University
- Michelle Roth, President, Roth Investor Relations
- Juna Rowland, Experienced Financial Marketing & Communications Professional
- Nicole Russell, Vice President, Investor Relations, Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc.
- Maria Sceppaguercio, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications, Pinnacle Foods
- Kate Scolnick, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Treasury, Seagate Technology
- Julie Sherwood, Vice President, Market Operations, American Electric Power
- Jerry Sisitsky, Vice President, Investor Relations, Constant Contact
- Jeff Smith, Director, Investor Relations, FedEx Corporation
- Shawn Southard, Principal, 19 Squared Investor Relations
- Angela Steinway, Head of Investor Relations and Financial Strategy, Integra LifeSciences
- Tripp Sullivan, President, SCR Partners
- Cherryl Valenzuela, Senior Manager, Investor Relations, Twitter
- Edward Vallejo, Vice President, Financial Strategy, Planning and Decision Support, American Water
- William Walkowiak, Retired Investor Relations Professional
- Douglas Wilburne, Vice President, Investor Relations, Textron
- Wendy Wilson, Senior Director Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Vishay Precision Group
- Maureen Wolff, President & Partner, Sharon Merrill Associates
- Rich Yerganian, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Xcerra Corporation
- Tabitha Zane, Vice President, Investor Relations, TopBuild
- Steven Zenker, Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications, Central Garden and Pet Company
About the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI)
Founded in 1969, NIRI (www.NIRI.org) is the professional association of corporate officers and investor relations consultants responsible for communication among corporate management, shareholders, securities analysts and other financial community constituents. NIRI is the largest professional investor relations association in the world with more than 3,300 members representing over 1,600 publicly held companies and $9 trillion in stock market capitalization.
National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI)
Matt Brusch, 703-562-7679
Om Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
CES Asia 2018 Call for Speaker Proposals Now Open17.1.2018 21:37 | Pressemelding
The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) today announced that its Call for Speaker Proposals for CES Asia 2018 is now open. CES Asia seeks abstracts and speakers for the CES Asia conference program. Interested candidates, including subject matter experts from throughout Asia and across industries, have the opportunity to submit a conference proposal through February 14, 2018. Industry executives, futurists and visionaries in vehicle technology, financial tech, smart cities and other target technologies are encouraged to apply. Accepted proposals will be notified by April 2, 2018. Please review the full list of conference themes, submission guidelines and speaker overview before submitting. The CES Asia conference programming features over 30 conference sessions with more than 115 highly sought after industry experts from around the globe. CES Asia speakers present to an audience of high-level industry professionals, including 1,200 members of the global media. More than 40,000 people
STATS Announces Carl Mergele as Chief Executive Officer17.1.2018 17:04 | Pressemelding
Today, STATS, the worldwide leader in sports data and intelligence, announced the hiring of seasoned software executive, Carl Mergele as Chief Executive Officer. Mergele has extensive experience leading and growing software companies, providing world class products and excellent customer service across a number of sectors. In November 2016, Mergele was a software executive of publicly traded NYSE-company Lexmark International, Inc. which was sold to a consortium of private equity investors for $3.6 billion, following a number of software acquisitions in the preceding four years. In addition to leading software companies as CEO, including Vista-owned companies, Mergele has served as a board member to nearly two-dozen corporate entities. Mergele will oversee the company’s next phase of growth, empowering STATS’ customers—the most innovative and successful sports teams, leagues, and brands—with the best data, intelligence and technology, giving them an edge over their competition. “I am t
Intersolar and Power2Drive Europe 2018: Solar Power Generates Mobility17.1.2018 15:40 | Pressemelding
E-mobility is much more than just the clean mobility solution of the future. When electric vehicles are fueled by solar power, it also drives the deployment of photovoltaics forward. Intersolar Europe, the world’s leading exhibition for the solar industry, and Power2Drive Europe, the new exhibition for e-mobility and charging infrastructure, held June 20–22, 2018 in Munich, Germany under the umbrella of The smarter E Europe, will thus showcase the diverse prospects created for the environment by the combination of PV and e-mobility. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180117005988/en/ Solar Power generates mobility (Photo: Solar Promotion GmbH) Electric vehicles can be driven and charging stations can be fed with electricity from PV systems, making e-mobility a driver of the PV market. Ideally, electric vehicles are charged with solar power directly from the owner’s roof. For example, a PV system with a capacity of
Ascend Performance Materials Announces Price Increase for Nylon 6,6 Polymers, Compounds and Fibers17.1.2018 15:22 | Pressemelding
Ascend Performance Materials announced today a price increase for its nylon 6,6 polymers, compounds and fibers due to escalating raw material costs. The price increase takes effect Feb. 1, 2018, and includes the following price changes: Materials Geography Price Increase Terms Nylon 6,6 polymers, compounds and fibers North America $0.10/lb. As contracts allow Non-contract business – price determined on an order-by-order basis Nylon 6,6 polymers, compounds and fibers Europe €0.20/kg. As contracts allow Non-contract business – price determined on an order-by-order basis Nylon 6,6 polymers, compounds and fibers Asia $0.22/kg. As contracts allow Non-contract business – price determined on an order-by-order basis Customers should contact their local sales representative for additional information. About Ascend Performance Materials Ascend Performance Materials is a global premium provider of high-quality plastics, fibers and chemicals and is the world’s largest integrated producer of PA66 r
Mavenir Announces Virtualized Media Breakout Controller, Bringing 5G Edge Architectures to Legacy Networks17.1.2018 14:00 | Pressemelding
Mavenir, focused on transforming mobile network economics for Communications Service Providers, today announced its virtualized Media Breakout Controller (vMBC), a single white box routing platform that enables carriers to host virtual Routing, Firewall, and User plane data offload. Today’s networks, whether 3G, 4G or 5G, are under pressure to provide increased bandwidth in support of LTE and its frequency combinations, and reduce latency for network interaction, resulting in a continual need to increase capacity for traffic transported through the core of the network. Multi-Access Edge Computing standardization (MEC) is trying to resolve some of these issues by placing compute functionality at the edge but it is still mostly controlled from the core, based on conventional centralized architectures. The ability to scale network functionality using virtual elements and COTS HW platforms allows network functionality to be deployed at any location. Mavenir’s innovative solution offers the
WilsonHCG Unveils Fourth Annual Fortune 500 Top 100 Employment Brands Report17.1.2018 14:00 | Pressemelding
WilsonHCG, global leader and premium provider of innovative talent solutions, has revealed its 2018 Fortune 500 Top 100 Employment Brands report – the company’s fourth annual objective research, evaluation and ranking of how well Fortune 500 organizations brand themselves as an “employer of choice”. New to the 2018 report, WilsonHCG also analyzed the top 25 Global Fortune 500 employment brands. Based on six key employment branding categories and tens of thousands of data points, Johnson & Johnson earned the top overall ranking for the second year in a row (third consecutive top-10 performance). Intel earned the No. 2 overall spot, with three companies – IBM, Procter & Gamble and Lockheed Martin – tying for third overall. Rounding out the top 10 are General Motors, JPMorgan Chase, Dow, Cummins, and ADP (each tied for No. 6 overall). “We’re in the midst of the most competitive hiring environment of our time, as today’s talent has full transparency into what they're worth – and what compe
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom