Investor Relations Experts Develop and Launch New NIRI Credential
On the eve of launching the historic inaugural examination for its first-ever professional credential, the Investor Relations Charter (IRC℠), the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) wishes to recognize the many dedicated investor relations subject-matter expert volunteers that created the IRC Program.
The new IRC Program not only establishes a common framework to define the profession of investor relations (IR), it likewise provides IR professionals with the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge, expertise, and commitment to the profession by answering to its highest standard. Even as the first examination commences, candidates may now apply to sit for the second IRC examination, which will take place in September 2016. Program information and applications are available on the NIRI website: www.niri.org/certification.
“The IRC Program represents a major step forward for NIRI and for the profession of IR,” said Felise Kissell, NIRI Board Chair, and Vice President, Investor Relations, HSN, Inc. “On behalf of the Board, the membership, and the IR profession at large, I wish to acknowledge the time, energy, and commitment these volunteers demonstrated as they gave back in a substantial way to our great profession. The decision to create an IR certification was many years in the making, but it simply would never have occurred without the engagement and expertise of our base of volunteers. We look forward to watching the IRC Program grow and it becoming a meaningful standard within investor relations.”
NIRI President and CEO Jim Cudahy commented, “The long list of volunteers who participated in the many processes leading up to the first exam should feel a large measure of pride that tomorrow NIRI will begin administering the IRC exam with nearly 70 applicants sitting for the exam in locations throughout the United States and around the world. As I have traveled the country and the world talking about the IRC Program, I have emphasized that the demand for this program came from the profession itself and it has been led and overseen in all phases by IR practitioners. This includes the development of the Body of Knowledge on which the program is based to the job analysis that was conducted to create that Body of Knowledge and then to the creation of the exam itself and the various processes involved with the development and maintenance. It is a remarkable achievement that only has been possible with significant and selfless contribution of time and energy of volunteers throughout NIRI.”
IRC Subject-Matter Expert Volunteers
- Truitt Allcott, Director, Investor & Media Relations, Owens & Minor
- Don Allen, Partner, The Allen Group
- Remy Bernarda, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, Galena Biopharma
- Eric Brielmann, Partner, Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
- Bob Burton, Managing Director, Financial Communication Practice, Lambert, Edwards & Associates
- Geoffrey Buscher, Director, Investor Relations, Expeditors International
- Sally Curley, Senior Vice President of Investor Relations, Cardinal Health
- Alexandra Deignan, Vice President, Investor Relations, Schnitzer Steel Industries
- Matthew Dennis, CFA, Senior Managing Director, Clear Perspective Group
- Mark Donohue, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Impax Laboratories
- David Dragics, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, CACI International Inc
- Friederike Edelmann, Senior Manager, Investor Relations, Criteo
- David K. Erickson, Vice President, Investor Relations, Edwards Lifesciences
- Steven Esterly, CFA, Director, Ipreo
- Mickey Foster, Vice President, Investor Relations, FedEx Corporation
- Sachin Garg, Assistant Vice President, TAKE Solutions Ltd.
- Barbara Gasper, Group Executive/Executive Vice President of Investor Relations, MasterCard
- Gerry Gould, Vice President, Investor Relations, Haemonetics Corp.
- James Grant, Vice President, Investor Relations, Signet Jewelers
- Anne Guimard, Chief Executive Officer, FINEO Investor Relations Advisors
- Natalie Hairston, Senior Vice President, Dennard - Lascar Associates
- Debbie Hancock, Vice President, Investor Relations, Hasbro
- Joe Hassett, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, Gregory FCA
- Elizabeth Higashi, President, Higashi Advisors
- Matthew Hodges, Vice President, Public & Investor Relations, GameStop
- Chris Hodges, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Alpha IR Group
- Tony Hung, Head of Capital Markets and Special Projects, iTutorGroup / vipabc
- Gar Jackson, Founder, Global IR Group
- Marisa Jacobs, Vice President, Investor Relations, Express, Inc.
- Chris Jakubik, Vice President, Investor Relations, Kraft Foods
- Deborah Kelly, Partner, Genesis, Inc.
- Bernard J. Kilkelly, Managing Director, Darrow Associates
- Jenny Kobin, Partner, IR Advisory Solutions
- Heather Kos, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Ingredion
- Andy Kramer, Vice President, Investor Relations, NetScout Systems
- Gregg Lampf, Vice President, Investor Relations, Ciena
- Miranda Lane, Partner, FinanceTalking
- Sam Levenson, Chief Executive Officer, Arbor Advisory Group
- Keith Mabee, Group President, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, Falls Communications
- Jane McCahon, Vice President, Corporate Relations and Corporate Secretary, TDS
- Jeff Misakian, Vice President, Investor Relations, Wesco Aircraft
- Theresa Molloy, Vice President, Governance & Shareholder Services, Prudential Financial
- Darin Norman, Senior Investor Relations Analyst, Xcel Energy
- John F. Nunziati, Senior Director, Investor Relations, Avaya
- Allison O’Rourke, Executive Vice President, Financial Institution Banking and Investor Relations Officer, Berkshire Hills Bancorp
- Kristen Papke, Senior Vice President, Financial Profiles, Inc.
- Roger Pondel, Chief Executive Officer, PondelWilkinson Inc.
- William R. (Bill) Powell, Adjunct Professor - Strategic Communication, Marketing, and Media Management Programs, New York University
- Michelle Roth, President, Roth Investor Relations
- Juna Rowland, Experienced Financial Marketing & Communications Professional
- Nicole Russell, Vice President, Investor Relations, Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc.
- Maria Sceppaguercio, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications, Pinnacle Foods
- Kate Scolnick, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Treasury, Seagate Technology
- Julie Sherwood, Vice President, Market Operations, American Electric Power
- Jerry Sisitsky, Vice President, Investor Relations, Constant Contact
- Jeff Smith, Director, Investor Relations, FedEx Corporation
- Shawn Southard, Principal, 19 Squared Investor Relations
- Angela Steinway, Head of Investor Relations and Financial Strategy, Integra LifeSciences
- Tripp Sullivan, President, SCR Partners
- Cherryl Valenzuela, Senior Manager, Investor Relations, Twitter
- Edward Vallejo, Vice President, Financial Strategy, Planning and Decision Support, American Water
- William Walkowiak, Retired Investor Relations Professional
- Douglas Wilburne, Vice President, Investor Relations, Textron
- Wendy Wilson, Senior Director Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Vishay Precision Group
- Maureen Wolff, President & Partner, Sharon Merrill Associates
- Rich Yerganian, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Xcerra Corporation
- Tabitha Zane, Vice President, Investor Relations, TopBuild
- Steven Zenker, Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications, Central Garden and Pet Company
About the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI)
Founded in 1969, NIRI (www.NIRI.org) is the professional association of corporate officers and investor relations consultants responsible for communication among corporate management, shareholders, securities analysts and other financial community constituents. NIRI is the largest professional investor relations association in the world with more than 3,300 members representing over 1,600 publicly held companies and $9 trillion in stock market capitalization.
National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI)
Matt Brusch, 703-562-7679
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
AURAK Enters into a Memorandum of Understanding with Al-Farabi Kazakh National University22.7.2018 09:52 | Pressemelding
The American University of Ras Al Khaimah (AURAK) President, Professor Hassan Hamdan Al Alkim, and the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazNU) Rector, Professor Galimkair Mutanov, of the Republic of Kazakhstan, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), agreeing to exchange students, faculty, and research. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180722005025/en/ The Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (KazNU) Rector, Professor Galimkair Mutanov, of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the American University of Ras Al Khaimah (AURAK) President, Professor Hassan Hamdan Al Alkim, exchange a gift to commemorate their universities uniting in an MoU agreement. (Photo: AETOSWire) In the spirit of fostering a close international relationship between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the United Arab Emirates, developing bilateral relations in educational and scientific fields, and wishing to make their own contributions to the
Philip Morris International Announces Non-Executive Board Chairman Louis Camilleri to Assume CEO Role at Ferrari S.p.A.21.7.2018 18:19 | Pressemelding
The board of directors of Philip Morris International (NYSE:PM) has its board member, Sergio Marchionne, and his family in our thoughts and prayers during this challenging time. We congratulate our board chairman, Louis Camilleri, as he assumes the role of CEO of Ferrari S.p.A. The long term relationship between our two companies is deep and meaningful and we look forward to continued business collaboration. Mr. Camilleri will continue to serve as non-executive chairman of the PMI board. Philip Morris International: Who We Are We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We’re building our future on smoke-free products. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirem
Loxam Announces a Conditional Agreement to Acquire UK Platforms20.7.2018 14:51 | Pressemelding
Loxam Group (“Loxam”) announces that its wholly-owned subsidiary Nationwide Platforms Limited (“Nationwide”) has entered into a conditional agreement with HSS Hire Group plc (“HSS”) with respect to the acquisition of UK Platforms Limited (“UKP”). UKP specializes in renting powered access equipment from its 12 branches located throughout the United Kingdom. The company has approximately 130 employees and operates a fleet of 3,000 units. UKP is controlled by HSS since 2013. As part of this transaction, Nationwide has entered into a commercial agreement with HSS to provide powered access equipment to complement HSS’ existing fleet. The closing of the transaction is subject to the approval by HSS’ shareholders and the confirmation that it will not be referred to the Competition and Mergers Authority. The transaction is expected to close before year end 2018. Don Kenny, CEO of Loxam’s Powered Access Division states: “I am delighted with the acquisition of UKP which will further reinforce NW
Schlumberger Announces Second-Quarter 2018 Results20.7.2018 11:00 | Pressemelding
Schlumberger Limited (NYSE: SLB) today reported results for the second quarter of 2018. (Stated in millions, except per share amounts) Three Months Ended Change Jun. 30, 2018 Mar. 31, 2018 Jun. 30, 2017 Sequential Year-on-year Revenue $8,303 $7,829 $7,462 6% 11% Pretax operating income $1,094 $974 $950 12% 15% Pretax operating margin 13.2% 12.4% 12.7% 75 bps 45 bps Net income - GAAP basis $430 $525 $(74) -18% n/m Net income, excluding charges & credits* $594 $525 $488 13% 22% Diluted EPS - GAAP basis $0.31 $0.38 $(0.05) -18% n/m Diluted EPS, excluding charges & credits* $0.43 $0.38 $0.35 13% 23% *These are non-GAAP financial measures. See section below entitled "Charges & Credits" for details. n/m = not meaningful Schlumberger Chairman and CEO Paal Kibsgaard commented, “The second quarter was both busy and exciting for Schlumberger as we completed a number of major milestones in preparation for the broad-based global activity upturn that is now emerging. We delivered solid top-line gro
H.I.G. Capital Announces the Sale of KidsFoundation19.7.2018 19:50 | Pressemelding
H.I.G. Capital (“H.I.G.”), a leading global private equity investment firm with more than €21 billion of equity capital under management, announced today that one of its affiliates has entered a definitive agreement to sell the KidsFoundation Group (“KidsFoundation”), the Dutch market leader in childcare services, to Onex Corporation (“Onex”)(TSX:ONEX). Terms were not disclosed. Headquartered in Almere, the Netherlands, KidsFoundation provides high-quality childcare to nearly 30,000 children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years. H.I.G. created KidsFoundation in 2014 through the acquisition of assets from the estate of Estro Group. During H.I.G.’s ownership, the company has developed strongly with significant capital invested by H.I.G. to create a high-quality childcare offering. H.I.G. worked with KidsFoundation management to optimise the footprint of the company by exiting loss-making locations, introduce new IT systems to drive operational improvement and develop an internal M&
SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l.: 2018 Second Quarter Results19.7.2018 16:01 | Pressemelding
We are pleased to announce our quarterly conference call to discuss the results of SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018. Date: Monday, July 23, 2018 Time: 15.00 CEST / 14.00 BST / 9.00 EDT The call information will be distributed on our secure site. If you would like access to our call, please contact email@example.com . Regards, SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180719005634/en/ Contact information SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. Jennifer Gough firstname.lastname@example.org