Investor Relations Experts Develop and Launch New NIRI Credential
4.3.2016 15:13 | Business Wire
On the eve of launching the historic inaugural examination for its first-ever professional credential, the Investor Relations Charter (IRC℠), the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) wishes to recognize the many dedicated investor relations subject-matter expert volunteers that created the IRC Program.
The new IRC Program not only establishes a common framework to define the profession of investor relations (IR), it likewise provides IR professionals with the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge, expertise, and commitment to the profession by answering to its highest standard. Even as the first examination commences, candidates may now apply to sit for the second IRC examination, which will take place in September 2016. Program information and applications are available on the NIRI website: www.niri.org/certification.
“The IRC Program represents a major step forward for NIRI and for the profession of IR,” said Felise Kissell, NIRI Board Chair, and Vice President, Investor Relations, HSN, Inc. “On behalf of the Board, the membership, and the IR profession at large, I wish to acknowledge the time, energy, and commitment these volunteers demonstrated as they gave back in a substantial way to our great profession. The decision to create an IR certification was many years in the making, but it simply would never have occurred without the engagement and expertise of our base of volunteers. We look forward to watching the IRC Program grow and it becoming a meaningful standard within investor relations.”
NIRI President and CEO Jim Cudahy commented, “The long list of volunteers who participated in the many processes leading up to the first exam should feel a large measure of pride that tomorrow NIRI will begin administering the IRC exam with nearly 70 applicants sitting for the exam in locations throughout the United States and around the world. As I have traveled the country and the world talking about the IRC Program, I have emphasized that the demand for this program came from the profession itself and it has been led and overseen in all phases by IR practitioners. This includes the development of the Body of Knowledge on which the program is based to the job analysis that was conducted to create that Body of Knowledge and then to the creation of the exam itself and the various processes involved with the development and maintenance. It is a remarkable achievement that only has been possible with significant and selfless contribution of time and energy of volunteers throughout NIRI.”
IRC Subject-Matter Expert Volunteers
- Truitt Allcott, Director, Investor & Media Relations, Owens & Minor
- Don Allen, Partner, The Allen Group
- Remy Bernarda, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, Galena Biopharma
- Eric Brielmann, Partner, Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
- Bob Burton, Managing Director, Financial Communication Practice, Lambert, Edwards & Associates
- Geoffrey Buscher, Director, Investor Relations, Expeditors International
- Sally Curley, Senior Vice President of Investor Relations, Cardinal Health
- Alexandra Deignan, Vice President, Investor Relations, Schnitzer Steel Industries
- Matthew Dennis, CFA, Senior Managing Director, Clear Perspective Group
- Mark Donohue, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Impax Laboratories
- David Dragics, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, CACI International Inc
- Friederike Edelmann, Senior Manager, Investor Relations, Criteo
- David K. Erickson, Vice President, Investor Relations, Edwards Lifesciences
- Steven Esterly, CFA, Director, Ipreo
- Mickey Foster, Vice President, Investor Relations, FedEx Corporation
- Sachin Garg, Assistant Vice President, TAKE Solutions Ltd.
- Barbara Gasper, Group Executive/Executive Vice President of Investor Relations, MasterCard
- Gerry Gould, Vice President, Investor Relations, Haemonetics Corp.
- James Grant, Vice President, Investor Relations, Signet Jewelers
- Anne Guimard, Chief Executive Officer, FINEO Investor Relations Advisors
- Natalie Hairston, Senior Vice President, Dennard - Lascar Associates
- Debbie Hancock, Vice President, Investor Relations, Hasbro
- Joe Hassett, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, Gregory FCA
- Elizabeth Higashi, President, Higashi Advisors
- Matthew Hodges, Vice President, Public & Investor Relations, GameStop
- Chris Hodges, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Alpha IR Group
- Tony Hung, Head of Capital Markets and Special Projects, iTutorGroup / vipabc
- Gar Jackson, Founder, Global IR Group
- Marisa Jacobs, Vice President, Investor Relations, Express, Inc.
- Chris Jakubik, Vice President, Investor Relations, Kraft Foods
- Deborah Kelly, Partner, Genesis, Inc.
- Bernard J. Kilkelly, Managing Director, Darrow Associates
- Jenny Kobin, Partner, IR Advisory Solutions
- Heather Kos, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Ingredion
- Andy Kramer, Vice President, Investor Relations, NetScout Systems
- Gregg Lampf, Vice President, Investor Relations, Ciena
- Miranda Lane, Partner, FinanceTalking
- Sam Levenson, Chief Executive Officer, Arbor Advisory Group
- Keith Mabee, Group President, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, Falls Communications
- Jane McCahon, Vice President, Corporate Relations and Corporate Secretary, TDS
- Jeff Misakian, Vice President, Investor Relations, Wesco Aircraft
- Theresa Molloy, Vice President, Governance & Shareholder Services, Prudential Financial
- Darin Norman, Senior Investor Relations Analyst, Xcel Energy
- John F. Nunziati, Senior Director, Investor Relations, Avaya
- Allison O’Rourke, Executive Vice President, Financial Institution Banking and Investor Relations Officer, Berkshire Hills Bancorp
- Kristen Papke, Senior Vice President, Financial Profiles, Inc.
- Roger Pondel, Chief Executive Officer, PondelWilkinson Inc.
- William R. (Bill) Powell, Adjunct Professor - Strategic Communication, Marketing, and Media Management Programs, New York University
- Michelle Roth, President, Roth Investor Relations
- Juna Rowland, Experienced Financial Marketing & Communications Professional
- Nicole Russell, Vice President, Investor Relations, Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc.
- Maria Sceppaguercio, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications, Pinnacle Foods
- Kate Scolnick, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Treasury, Seagate Technology
- Julie Sherwood, Vice President, Market Operations, American Electric Power
- Jerry Sisitsky, Vice President, Investor Relations, Constant Contact
- Jeff Smith, Director, Investor Relations, FedEx Corporation
- Shawn Southard, Principal, 19 Squared Investor Relations
- Angela Steinway, Head of Investor Relations and Financial Strategy, Integra LifeSciences
- Tripp Sullivan, President, SCR Partners
- Cherryl Valenzuela, Senior Manager, Investor Relations, Twitter
- Edward Vallejo, Vice President, Financial Strategy, Planning and Decision Support, American Water
- William Walkowiak, Retired Investor Relations Professional
- Douglas Wilburne, Vice President, Investor Relations, Textron
- Wendy Wilson, Senior Director Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Vishay Precision Group
- Maureen Wolff, President & Partner, Sharon Merrill Associates
- Rich Yerganian, Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, Xcerra Corporation
- Tabitha Zane, Vice President, Investor Relations, TopBuild
- Steven Zenker, Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications, Central Garden and Pet Company
About the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI)
Founded in 1969, NIRI (www.NIRI.org) is the professional association of corporate officers and investor relations consultants responsible for communication among corporate management, shareholders, securities analysts and other financial community constituents. NIRI is the largest professional investor relations association in the world with more than 3,300 members representing over 1,600 publicly held companies and $9 trillion in stock market capitalization.
National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI)
Matt Brusch, 703-562-7679
Om Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
The Valence Group Issues Fairness Opinion to SK Capital in Connection with Archroma18.8.2017 13:30 | Pressemelding
The Valence Group has provided a fairness opinion to SK Capital Partners, LP in connection with its recapitalization of Archroma, including investments made by various affiliates of SK Capital. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. About SK Capital SK Capital is a private investment firm focused on the specialty materials, chemicals and pharmaceutical sectors. The firm builds strong and growing businesses that generate substantial long-term value for its investors. SK Capital utilizes its industry, operating and investment experience to identify opportunities to transform businesses into higher performing companies with improved strategic positioning, growth, profitability and risk profiles. The firm currently has approximately $1.9 billion of assets under management and its portfolio companies generate revenues of over $5.0 billion annually and employ approximat
Biker Summer 2017 campaign: What’s happening during Biker Summer 2017? Moto-tyres.co.uk is giving away exciting prizes!18.8.2017 09:22 | Pressemelding
Whether it’s a short weekend break or a long-distance tour – once again this year Moto-tyres.co.uk is asking bikers from 10 countries about their dream destinations and longest journeys as part of its “Biker Summer 2017” campaign. To ensure than nothing gets in the way of your next tour, the two-wheeler tyre store from Delticom, Europe’s leading online tyre dealer, is entering anyone who completes the survey before 30 September 2017 into a prize draw to win some great biking accessories. Simply answer three short questions about your plans for bike tours this year (don’t forget to provide your name and email address), and with a bit of luck, you might win one of these great prizes. Up for grabs are a GARMIN motorbike GPS system, a GoPro camera with helmet bracket and five 200-Pound vouchers for new motorbike tyres from the online store – thanks to the product range at Moto-tyres.co.uk, eve
Lenovo Continues to Gain Momentum in First Quarter FY 2017/1818.8.2017 00:04 | Pressemelding
Behind the strength of its 3-wave strategy, Lenovo’s business transformation continued to gain traction during the first quarter, delivering solid profitability in its core PC and smart devices business, and revenue and profit improvements in targeted growth areas, including the data center and mobile businesses. Fueled by new investments in people and products, Lenovo’s Data Center Group (DCG) introduced the most comprehensive product lineup in its history, with the new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile portfolio, and continued to build out its end-to-end sales organization. Similarly, Lenovo’s Mobile Business Group launched significant new products led by the Moto Z2 Force, available now on all major U.S. carriers, and ramped up its branding efforts worldwide. “In the first quarter this fiscal year, we had stable performance as we executed our 3-wave strategy with commitment. We
Spirent Tests Wi-Fi Network Performance with O2 at the Coca-Cola London Eye17.8.2017 15:57 | Pressemelding
Spirent Communications plc (LSE:SPT), today announced its Landslide E10 network test platform has been used with O2 to validate the Wi-Fi network performance and capacity at the Coca-Cola London Eye, before the launch of a new smartphone application last month. This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170817005758/en/ Spirent Landslide E10 helped O2 validate Wi-Fi performance and capacity at the Coca-Cola London Eye, before the launch of a new smartphone application last month. (Photo: Busines Wire) Merlin Entertainments plc, operator of the London Eye, wanted to measure its Wi-Fi network performance, to ensure its infrastructure could provide an excellent experience for users of the new app, which puts increased demands on the Wi-Fi network. “The London Eye is a global attractio
Watch BizWireTV: A Camera You Can Wear and Krispy Kreme’s Famous Donuts Get Eclipsed with Chocolate17.8.2017 12:08 | Pressemelding
On BizWireTV, catch some Quick Biz Hits and see the latest in Star Power. Also see what’s happening in the startup world with the Accelerator Report, featuring the VC Watch and this week’s Startup Standout. This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170817005305/en/ BizWireTV is hosted by Jordyn Rolling (Photo: Business Wire Now you can watch BizWireTV, and the latest breakthroughs in tech from the biggest brands, on any screen you want by downloading the new app through the Apple TV and iPhone App Store and Google Play for Android devices. Top of the Wire Introducing FrontRow: the camera re-invented. Watch BizWireTV to see more disruptors as well as the top 5 trending stories of the week! A core c
PsiOxus Therapeutics Announce Two New Board Appointments: New Board Appointments Strengthen Company’s US Presence17.8.2017 07:00 | Pressemelding
PsiOxus Therapeutics, Ltd. (PsiOxus) today announced the appointment of Charles Rowland and Duncan Higgons to the Board of Directors as part of an ongoing drive to expand in the US. Charles Rowland was most recently the President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Aurinia Pharmaceuticals, a clinical stage pharmaceutical company focused on the global lupus nephritis market. Prior to this, he served as the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of ViroPharma, during which time the company grew into a global biopharmaceutical business with $500 million in annual revenues until it was acquired by Shire plc for $4.2 billion. Before joining ViroPharma, Mr. Rowland was executive Vice President, CFO, and interim co-CEO, for Endo Pharmaceuticals. In his earlier career, Charles held finance and operational positions at Biovail Pharmaceuticals, Breakaway Technologies, Pharmacia
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom