Hootsuite Closes Out 2018 Celebrating 10 Years of Customer Success
World’s leading social suite now helps 18M+ customers and 4,000+ enterprises succeed with social
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 31, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hootsuite closed out its tenth year as the leader in social media management, helping organizations of every size, industry and geography achieve their business objectives with its industry-leading social suite. Now, more than 18 million customers—including individual professionals, SMBs and more than 4,000 of the largest of global enterprises—rely on Hootsuite to build their brands, businesses and customer relationships with social.
“Hootsuite has become an indispensable platform for millions of people and many companies around the world,” said Rt. Hon. Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada. “With more than 1,000 employees in twelve offices globally, it’s also yet another example of a Canadian tech start-up that has become an industry leader and a global success.”
“We’re proud of the impact our customers are having with Hootsuite within and beyond marketing to mirror the growing importance of social media across the entire customer journey, from awareness to advocacy,” said Ryan Holmes, CEO, Hootsuite. “The expansion of social’s value across the organization coupled with Hootsuite’s ongoing innovation led us to achieve 35%+ year-over-year revenue growth among new enterprise customers and today more than 90% of our revenue comes from outside Canada.”
Throughout 2018, Hootsuite focused on delivering value to customers via product innovation, new and deeper strategic partnerships and best-in-breed tech integrations, and industry-leading thought leadership. “We look forward to advancing our momentum in 2019 to ensure customers continue to succeed with social,” added Holmes.
“Prior to Hootsuite implementation, our social customer care was outsourced to agencies, who oftentimes responded only once a day and customers had to wait up to 24 hours to get a response,” said Dennis Owen, GM Branding and Social Media, Hong Kong Airlines. “With the introduction of the platform and bringing social customer care in-house, we have reduced our response time during work hours to an average of four hours—and later this year we plan to reduce that response time even further.”
Hootsuite’s 2018 momentum included the following highlights:
- Content Management: Hootsuite enhanced its content management offering with the launch of Campaign Manager, planning tools that ensure content related to campaigns is tracked accurately and efficiently.
- Customer Engagement: Hootsuite beta-launched Inbox, its reimagined customer engagement product designed to help customers efficiently and effectively surface and respond to customer inquiries on social.
- Paid Promotion: Hootsuite launched Boost giving customers the ability to manage organic and paid strategies all in one place to quickly promote organic content that’s already been approved and published.
- Instagram Publishing: As an Instagram Alpha partner, Hootsuite was the first to deliver this #1 customer-requested feature—direct Instagram scheduling and publishing for multiple teams across multiple accounts.
- Pinterest: Hootsuite launched an integration with Pinterest that enables customers to schedule and publish content directly to Pinterest via the Hootsuite platform.
- LinkedIn Company Page Management: Hootsuite became the first partner to build on LinkedIn’s new Notifications API, empowering the more than 30 million companies on LinkedIn with more ways to manage and maximize engagement on their Pages.
New and Deeper Strategic Partnerships and Best-in-Breed Technology Integrations
- Adobe: Hootsuite was awarded Adobe Exchange Partner of the Year for the Americas and EMEA, recognizing integrations that bring the power of social to omni-channel campaigns across Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Brandwatch: Hootsuite integrated Brandwatch in to Hootsuite Analytics to provide customers with social media management and listening in one dashboard. Brandwatch also became a Hootsuite reseller.
- Facebook: The integration of Hootsuite Amplify with Workplace made it quicker and easier for employees to share brand and thought leadership content across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other networks.
- Google: Hootsuite became a Google Premier Partner and integrated Google Ads into Hootsuite Ads and AdEspresso by Hootsuite to bring search and social advertising campaigns together for the first time.
Industry-Leading Thought Leadership
- Future of Social: Hootsuite’s Future of Social events revealed the biggest trends and actionable insights for social over the next decade. For those who missed it, its Future of Social Online Summit is now available.
- Social Trends: Hootsuite’s third annual Social Trends 2019 report highlighted the biggest opportunities for executives and their teams to seize in the next year. The report noted five key social trends: Rebuilding trust, storifying social, closing the ads gap, cracking the commerce code and messaging eats the world.
- Hootsuite Blogs: More than 24 million marketers and social media professionals rely on the Hootsuite blog and AdEspresso by Hootsuite blog for thought leadership insights, trends and best practices annually.
- Hootsuite Academy: Hootsuite Academy delivers high quality training to educate and inspire social media professionals. Hootsuite awarded nearly 20,000 certifications in 2018, a 12% increase year-over-year.
Hootsuite continued to lead the way in social media management in 2018 as highlighted by the back-to-back nod on the Forbes Cloud 100, #1 rankings by customers across all four G2Crowd social media marketing categories, and recognition for its leadership in Social Media Management by Trust Radius.
Hootsuite is the leader in social media management, trusted by more than 18 million customers and employees at more than 80 percent of the Fortune 1000. Hootsuite's unparalleled expertise, customer insights at scale and collaborative ecosystem empowers organizations large and small to strategically grow their brands, businesses and customer relationships with social. To learn more, visit www.hootsuite.com.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
BrandSafway™ Announces Acquisition of Century Elevators22.2.2019 20:00:00 | Pressemelding
Enhances motorized access capabilities in industrial and commercial construction markets throughout the Gulf Coast and beyond Kennesaw, Georgia, USA, Feb. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KENNESAW, Georgia; February 22, 2019 – In a move to expand its motorized capabilities and offer a full suite of access technologies throughout the Gulf Coast, Brand Safway is pleased to announce the acquisition of Century Elevators, effective February 22, 2019. The leading rack and pinion elevator specialist in North America, Century Elevators provides construction and industrial elevators, material hoists, and transport platforms in the Gulf Coast region and beyond. Century Elevators is also the exclusive distributor of PEGA Hoist Ltd. products throughout North America and Böcker Maschinenwerke GmbH (Boecker) equipment in the United States. “Century Elevators is a very welcome addition to BrandSafway,” said Dave Witsken, president of Energy and Industrial at BrandSafway. “With the outstanding experience
Open Compute Project Announces Updated Market Forecast22.2.2019 16:39:00 | Pressemelding
Open Source Foundation Exceeds 2018 Forecast for Non-Board Member Adoption, Tops $2.56 billion and expected to surpass $10 billion by 2022. Austin, Texas, Feb. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Open Compute Project Foundation (OCP) announces today the high level results of a follow up assessment of the market impact of the Open Compute Project worldwide. For a second year, OCP has engaged IHS Markit, a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, to determine the adoption and impact of OCP gear in the technology industry. Since its inception, OCP has worked to drive innovation in and around the data center industry, bringing together thousands of engineers from nearly two hundred member organizations. The demands on the modern datacenter continue to expand with the growth of IOT, security and edge computing, as well as increasing energy consumption requirements. IHS Markit interviewed OCP members, suppliers and service providers, as well as incorporated their own in-de
Magna Announces Fourth Quarter and 2018 Results and Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend by 11%22.2.2019 11:00:00 | Pressemelding
Fourth Quarter 2018 Highlights Record fourth quarter sales of $10.1 billion up 5% from the fourth quarter of 2017 Cash from operations of $1.6 billion Returned $585 million to shareholders through share repurchases and dividends Raised quarterly cash dividend by 11% to $0.365 per share Full Year 2018 Highlights Record sales of $40.8 billion, up 12% from 2017 Record diluted earnings per share of $6.61, an increase of 13% Record cash from operations of $3.7 billion Returned approximately $2.3 billion to shareholders through share repurchases and dividends AURORA, Ontario, Feb. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magna International Inc. (TSX: MG; NYSE: MGA) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2018. THREE MONTHS ENDED DECEMBER 31, YEAR ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2018 2017 (2) 2018 2017 (2) Reported Sales $ 10,137 $ 9,684 $ 40,827 $ 36,588 Income from operations before income taxes $ 607 $ 765 $ 2,951 $ 2,985 Net income attributable to Magna International I
IMImobile announces integration of WhatsApp Business solution into its enterprise cloud communications platform IMIconnect22.2.2019 10:37:00 | Pressemelding
The WhatsApp Business solution will be made available across its enterprise cloud communications platform IMIconnect allowing businesses to launch business-to-consumer communications on WhatsApp LONDON, Feb. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global cloud communications software and solutions provider IMImobile PLC, today announced the integration of the WhatsApp Business solution into its enterprise cloud communications platform IMIconnect. The WhatsApp Business solution enables businesses to connect with over 1.5 billion users in a simple, reliable, and private way across 180 countries worldwide. As a WhatsApp Business solution provider, the IMIconnect platform will enable enterprises to seamlessly integrate the WhatsApp Business solution into their customer communications strategies, and drive engagement through intelligent and context-aware messaging. “We are excited to announce the integration of the WhatsApp Business solution today in our IMIconnect platform. We understand that today’s
Nordic Innovators Cloudstreet and Domos Partner to Deliver an End-to-End, Application-Aware 5G Experience to the Home22.2.2019 09:00:00 | Pressemelding
Cloudstreet’s carrier-grade API and Network Slicing platform with Domos’ Machine Learning Solution for home networks delivers intelligent connectivity out of the box Barcelona, Spain., Feb. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Finland’s Cloudstreet, the US-patented Network Slicing Company, and Norway’s Domos, a leader in Machine Learning technologies for the smart home, are pleased to announce that they have teamed up to create the industry’s first end-to-end, intelligent application and context-aware network slicing solution for home networks. The solution will be on display February 25-28 at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in Hall 5, stand 5C41. A perfect example of MWC’s aspirational theme, “Intelligent Connectivity”, the solution closes the loop on delivering a 5G experience to fixed wireless home networks. The combined technologies solve two key, last-mile problems that have plagued mobile-enabled home networks: 1) How to build application-awareness into the network without comprom
General Electric Company: Doc re. GE Files Form 8-K22.2.2019 08:00:00 | Pressemelding
FAIRFIELD, Conn., Feb. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Company General Electric Company ISIN US3696041033 Symbol London: GEC | Paris: GNE Headline Doc re: GE files Form 8-K February 21, 2019 On February 21, 2019, General Electric Company (the "Company") filed a Form 8-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), which has been submitted to RNS. It is also available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov and on the Company's website at https://www.ge.com/investor-relations/events-reports. http://www.rns-pdf.londonstockexchange.com/rns/8048Q_1-2019-2-21.pdf CONTACT: GE Jennifer Erickson +001 646 682 5620 firstname.lastname@example.org This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit