Hootsuite Closes Out 2018 Celebrating 10 Years of Customer Success
World’s leading social suite now helps 18M+ customers and 4,000+ enterprises succeed with social
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 31, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hootsuite closed out its tenth year as the leader in social media management, helping organizations of every size, industry and geography achieve their business objectives with its industry-leading social suite. Now, more than 18 million customers—including individual professionals, SMBs and more than 4,000 of the largest of global enterprises—rely on Hootsuite to build their brands, businesses and customer relationships with social.
“Hootsuite has become an indispensable platform for millions of people and many companies around the world,” said Rt. Hon. Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada. “With more than 1,000 employees in twelve offices globally, it’s also yet another example of a Canadian tech start-up that has become an industry leader and a global success.”
“We’re proud of the impact our customers are having with Hootsuite within and beyond marketing to mirror the growing importance of social media across the entire customer journey, from awareness to advocacy,” said Ryan Holmes, CEO, Hootsuite. “The expansion of social’s value across the organization coupled with Hootsuite’s ongoing innovation led us to achieve 35%+ year-over-year revenue growth among new enterprise customers and today more than 90% of our revenue comes from outside Canada.”
Throughout 2018, Hootsuite focused on delivering value to customers via product innovation, new and deeper strategic partnerships and best-in-breed tech integrations, and industry-leading thought leadership. “We look forward to advancing our momentum in 2019 to ensure customers continue to succeed with social,” added Holmes.
“Prior to Hootsuite implementation, our social customer care was outsourced to agencies, who oftentimes responded only once a day and customers had to wait up to 24 hours to get a response,” said Dennis Owen, GM Branding and Social Media, Hong Kong Airlines. “With the introduction of the platform and bringing social customer care in-house, we have reduced our response time during work hours to an average of four hours—and later this year we plan to reduce that response time even further.”
Hootsuite’s 2018 momentum included the following highlights:
- Content Management: Hootsuite enhanced its content management offering with the launch of Campaign Manager, planning tools that ensure content related to campaigns is tracked accurately and efficiently.
- Customer Engagement: Hootsuite beta-launched Inbox, its reimagined customer engagement product designed to help customers efficiently and effectively surface and respond to customer inquiries on social.
- Paid Promotion: Hootsuite launched Boost giving customers the ability to manage organic and paid strategies all in one place to quickly promote organic content that’s already been approved and published.
- Instagram Publishing: As an Instagram Alpha partner, Hootsuite was the first to deliver this #1 customer-requested feature—direct Instagram scheduling and publishing for multiple teams across multiple accounts.
- Pinterest: Hootsuite launched an integration with Pinterest that enables customers to schedule and publish content directly to Pinterest via the Hootsuite platform.
- LinkedIn Company Page Management: Hootsuite became the first partner to build on LinkedIn’s new Notifications API, empowering the more than 30 million companies on LinkedIn with more ways to manage and maximize engagement on their Pages.
New and Deeper Strategic Partnerships and Best-in-Breed Technology Integrations
- Adobe: Hootsuite was awarded Adobe Exchange Partner of the Year for the Americas and EMEA, recognizing integrations that bring the power of social to omni-channel campaigns across Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Brandwatch: Hootsuite integrated Brandwatch in to Hootsuite Analytics to provide customers with social media management and listening in one dashboard. Brandwatch also became a Hootsuite reseller.
- Facebook: The integration of Hootsuite Amplify with Workplace made it quicker and easier for employees to share brand and thought leadership content across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other networks.
- Google: Hootsuite became a Google Premier Partner and integrated Google Ads into Hootsuite Ads and AdEspresso by Hootsuite to bring search and social advertising campaigns together for the first time.
Industry-Leading Thought Leadership
- Future of Social: Hootsuite’s Future of Social events revealed the biggest trends and actionable insights for social over the next decade. For those who missed it, its Future of Social Online Summit is now available.
- Social Trends: Hootsuite’s third annual Social Trends 2019 report highlighted the biggest opportunities for executives and their teams to seize in the next year. The report noted five key social trends: Rebuilding trust, storifying social, closing the ads gap, cracking the commerce code and messaging eats the world.
- Hootsuite Blogs: More than 24 million marketers and social media professionals rely on the Hootsuite blog and AdEspresso by Hootsuite blog for thought leadership insights, trends and best practices annually.
- Hootsuite Academy: Hootsuite Academy delivers high quality training to educate and inspire social media professionals. Hootsuite awarded nearly 20,000 certifications in 2018, a 12% increase year-over-year.
Hootsuite continued to lead the way in social media management in 2018 as highlighted by the back-to-back nod on the Forbes Cloud 100, #1 rankings by customers across all four G2Crowd social media marketing categories, and recognition for its leadership in Social Media Management by Trust Radius.
Hootsuite is the leader in social media management, trusted by more than 18 million customers and employees at more than 80 percent of the Fortune 1000. Hootsuite's unparalleled expertise, customer insights at scale and collaborative ecosystem empowers organizations large and small to strategically grow their brands, businesses and customer relationships with social. To learn more, visit www.hootsuite.com.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
Real World Cloud Orchestration Facilitates Easy Migration to All-IP18.4.2019 22:05:00 CEST | Pressemelding
For All-IP service providers in Malta and the Netherlands, Patton Cloud edge orchestration has lowered costs with fast, simple activation and management of enterprise IP-Telephony services SmartNode VoIP… More than Just Talk! BERN, Switzerland, April 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Patton—a U.S. network-equipment manufacturer and multi-national provider of enabling solutions for virtualized network function virtualization (NFV) SD-WAN, All-IP, and unified communications (UC) services—has saved the day for Dutch and Maltese national IP-communications providers with its Patton Cloud network edge orchestration service. VIDEO: Cloud Powered Services Netherlands ISDN Services are going away in the Netherlands. Yet scores of business subscribers can't simply jump into an All-IP network overnight. Investments in ISDN-based systems, fused with established business-processes, preclude such reckless dismantling of on-premise legacy systems. Business customers need flexibility to manage migration to
Acreage Holdings Announces Signing of Arrangement Agreement18.4.2019 17:02:00 CEST | Pressemelding
FRANKFURT, Germany, April 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Acreage Holdings, Inc. (“Acreage”) (CSE:ACRG.U) (OTC:ACRGF) (FSE:0VZ) and Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) (TSX:WEED) (NYSE:CGC) (together, the “Companies”) entered into a definitive arrangement agreement (the "Agreement") that grants Canopy Growth the right to acquire 100 percent of the shares of Acreage (the “Right”), with a requirement to do so at such time as cannabis production and sale becomes federally legal in the United States of America (the "Transaction"), subject to obtaining the requisite prior approval of the shareholders of each of Acreage and Canopy Growth, respectively (the “Shareholder Approval”), as well as the approval of the Supreme Court of British Columbia, Canada (the “Court Approval”). Following the Shareholder Approval and the Court Approval, under the terms of the Agreement, and upon exercise of the Right, the total consideration payable pursuant to the Transaction is valued at approximatel
WillScot to Participate at the Credit Suisse Extreme Services Conference18.4.2019 16:19:00 CEST | Pressemelding
BALTIMORE, April 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WillScot Corporation (“WillScot”) (NASDAQ: WSC), the specialty rental services market leader providing innovative modular space and portable storage solutions across North America, today announced that Brad Soultz, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Boswell, Chief Financial Officer, will host a day of one-on-one and group meetings with investors at the Credit Suisse Extreme Services Conference to be held at Credit Suisse’s New York City office, on Tuesday, May 7, 2019. About WillScot Corporation Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, WillScot is the public holding company for the Williams Scotsman family of companies. WillScot trades on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the ticker symbol "WSC," and is the specialty rental services market leader providing innovative modular space and portable storage solutions across North America. WillScot is the modular space supplier of choice for the construction, education, health care, governm
TrueCommerce Datalliance Releases First Platform Update of 201918.4.2019 16:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Supply chain software company expands self-service options, more control for customers’ data CINCINNATI, April 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TrueCommerce, a global provider of trading partner connectivity, integration and unified commerce solutions, has announced today that TrueCommerce Datalliance, its division focusing on vendor managed inventory (VMI) and collaborative replenishment (CR) software, has released its first of three software updates for 2019. In addition to general reliability and stability fixes, the update provides customers with more control over updating specific fields and who has access to that information, as well as adding store-driven demand. Doug Bethea, Vice President of Consumer Goods Solutions said, “Every update is multifaceted. We implement necessary security changes and adjust code to optimize performance for our customers. We also bring our own ideas as value-adds. Additionally, we are always working with customers to implement advanced features as it is
Constellation Brands Enters Into Agreement with Canopy Growth Corporation to Modify Warrants and Other Rights18.4.2019 15:33:00 CEST | Pressemelding
VICTOR, N.Y., April 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE: STZ and STZ.B), a leading beverage alcohol company, today announced that it plans to enter into an agreement with Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy”) (TSX: WEED, NYSE: CGC), a leading diversified cannabis company, to modify certain warrants and other rights. These changes are the result of Canopy’s intentions to acquire Acreage Holdings, Inc. (“Acreage”) upon U.S. Federal cannabis legalization. Earlier today, Canopy announced (see Canopy press release “Canopy Growth Announces Option to Acquire Leading U.S. Multi-state Cannabis Operator, Acreage Holdings”) it has entered into an agreement with Acreage, a U.S. multi-state cannabis operator, where Canopy plans to acquire the shares of Acreage upon U.S. Federal cannabis legalization (the “Triggering Event”), subject to certain conditions. This transaction, as well as proposed modifications to certain Constellation warrants, are subject to approval by Canopy
Resverlogix’ BETonMACE Phase 3 Trial Successfully Reaches its Targeted 250 MACE Events18.4.2019 14:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
World’s First Phase 3 BET Bromodomain Epigenetics Trial Reaches Events Target CALGARY, Alberta, April 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Resverlogix Corp. (“Resverlogix” or the "Company") (TSX:RVX) today announces that BETonMACE, the Company’s event-based, phase 3 registration trial has successfully reached 250 projected major adverse cardiac events (MACE), strictly defined as cardiovascular death, non-fatal myocardial infarction and stroke, moving the trial towards completion. Successful data from this trial would enable Resverlogix to proceed towards the regulatory approval and commercialization of its lead drug, apabetalone. “Resverlogix staff and stakeholders have worked diligently for the past 18 years to attain this extremely exciting goal,” said Donald McCaffrey, President and CEO of Resverlogix. “The trial’s extensive breakthrough clinical data will soon be available to Resverlogix. Successfully meeting the trial’s endpoints, the substantial data set and otherwise new findings would