GridGain In-Memory Computing Experts Share Knowledge and Insights at Industry Events Around the World
FOSTER CITY, Calif., March 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced it is hosting or participating in several industry events during March and April, where the company’s experts will share the latest information and developments related to in-memory computing technology and business trends.
“The need to ingest, process, analyze and act in real-time upon the massive amounts of data generated by digital transformation initiatives has created a critical need for up-to-date information on how in-memory computing can address specific use cases and applications,” said Terry Erisman, vice president of marketing at GridGain Systems. “Our experts love sharing the best practices and practical advice they have gleaned from helping hundreds of organizations deploy and scale the right in-memory computing solutions to meet their needs. I urge anyone considering an in-memory computing use case to attend one of these events.”
- Big Data Paris 2019 – March 11-12, 2019 – GridGain will be exhibiting at this major European event focused on providing a comprehensive overview of the Big Data industry’s opportunities, prospects and technologies. GridGain will be in Booth A48.
- JPoint International Java conference (Moscow, Russia) – April 5-6, 2019 – GridGain Group Head in R&D Dmitry Govorukhin will be speaking on "What every Java developer Should Know About Disk IO.” He will share his personal experiences developing disk-intensive applications and developing the Apache Ignite Native Persistence Store.
- Saint Highload++ (Saint Petersburg, Russia) – April 8-9, 2019 – GridGain’s Senior Software Engineer Ivan Rakov will discuss how asynchronous transactional replication is organized in GridGain. GridGain’s Team Lead in Customer Success Stanislav Lukyanov will speak about supporting multiple product development in Git.
- Spark+AI Summit 2019 (San Francisco) – April 23-25, 2019 – GridGain's Alexey Zinovyev will present “Distributed Machine Learning/Deep Learning (ML/DL) with Ignite ML Module Using Apache Spark as a Database.” The presentation will include live demos of machine learning pipeline building with the Apache Ignite ML module, Apache® Spark™, Apache® Kafka®, TensorFlow and more.
- Apache Ignite for Node.js Developers – March 20, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will provide examples of how to use Node.js with Ignite, including instantiating an Ignite client, creating an Ignite client configuration, connecting a client to an Ignite cluster node, obtaining an Ignite storage instance and more.
- Scalable Full Text Search with Apache Ignite – March 21, 2019 – Courtney Robinson, CTO of Hypi, will discuss the benefits of using Ignite to implement full text search support with Boolean logic, phrase, keyword matches and more.
- Introducing the GridGain Community Edition, Built on Apache Ignite – April 17, 2019 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will provide an overview of the Community Edition, including the extra code in the product and the extra testing it undergoes. He will also describe GridGain Support resources and options for Apache Ignite and the Community Edition.
- Shanghai In-Memory Computing Meetup – March 13, 2019 – GridGain’s Director of Solution Architecture for the Asia Pacific and Japan regions Stephen Leung, and Jiang Xuxi, Deputy Director of Intelligent Application R&D Center, Suning Technology Group, will present “Relational DBMSs with Apache Ignite: Faster Transactions and Analytics.” The discussion will include how Suning is using Ignite to improve business operational performance and scalability.
- Open Data Science Meetup Saint Petersburg (Russia) – March 15, 2019 – GridGain Machine Learning Team Leader Yuri Babak will explain how to use TensorFlow with Apache Ignite, including Apache Ignite as a distributed data source for TensorFlow, distributed deep learning model training on the TensorFlow cluster over Apache Ignite, and inference TensorFlow models on an Apache Ignite cluster.
- Apache Roadshow Washington DC – March 25, 2019 – GridGain will be sponsoring and speaking at this free one-day event hosted by the Apache Software Foundation, George Mason University, and the Center for Assurance Research & Engineering (CARE) with the GMU Volgenau School of Engineering.
- Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup – March 26, 2019 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will be speaking at this free two-hour event in Menlo Park. Details will be available soon.
- Chicago PostgreSQL Meetup – March 26, 2019 – GridGain will be presenting “PostgreSQL with Apache Ignite: Faster Transactions and Analytics.” The discussion will show the benefits of combining a highly-scalable, high-velocity, grid-based in-memory SQL database with a robust, full-featured SQL persistent datastore for advanced analytics and data-warehouse capabilities.
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – March 28, 2019 – Details will be available soon for this featured event in Manhattan.
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite™. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial services, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom, transportation and other major sectors, with a client list that includes ING, Raymond James, American Express, Societe Generale, Finastra, IHS Markit, ServiceNow, Marketo, RingCentral, American Airlines, Agilent, and UnitedHealthcare. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache™ Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and hybrid transactional/analytical processing (HTAP). For more information, visit gridgain.com.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
DATE 2019: eSilicon to present two papers on advanced floor planning techniques with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia21.3.2019 01:35:00 CET | Pressemelding
BARCELONA, Spain, March 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- What: eSilicon, a leading provider of FinFET-class ASICs, market-specific IP platforms and advanced 2.5D packaging solutions, with the Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Barcelona, Spain are presenting two papers on advanced floor planning techniques at DATE 2019, Florence, Italy. Who: Alex Vidal-Obiols, Jordi Cortadella, Jordi Petit, Department of Computer Science, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya. Marc Galceran-Oms, Ferran Martorell, eSilicon EMEA, Barcelona, Spain. RTL-Aware Dataflow-Driven Macro Placement This paper proposes a novel multi-level approach for macro placement of complex designs dominated by macro blocks, typically memories. Using the hierarchy tree, the netlist is divided into blocks containing macros and standard cells and their dataflow affinity is inferred considering the latency and flow width of their interaction. This information, known by the RTL designer, is often lost during physical synthesis. The la
More than 200 million Android users in Europe will soon be asked to choose their new favorite browser20.3.2019 18:41:00 CET | Pressemelding
OSLO, Norway, March 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Soon, more than 200 million Android users in Europe will be able to choose their favorite browser. In a blog post, Google has outlined that it will “...do more to ensure that Android phone owners know about the wide choice of browsers and search engines available to download to their phones. This will involve asking users of existing and new Android devices in Europe which browser and search apps they would like to use.” The announcement follows a July 2018 decision of the European Commission which prompted Google to change its licensing model for Google apps built for Android phones. “Competition is essential for making better products. When people get to make a choice between competing apps, they will be able to choose the best app for their use, and not just the app that is presented as the system default, “ said Krystian Kolondra, EVP Opera browsers, “We believe this step on Android can help Europeans more easily discover and choose
UPDATE - Eurotunnel entrusts the mid-life renovation of its Passenger Shuttles to Bombardier Transportation20.3.2019 12:53:00 CET | Pressemelding
BERLIN, March 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As part of the 2018-2026 mid-life programme, Eurotunnel signed a contract with Bombardier Transportation to renovate nine “PAX” Shuttles. Composed in total of 254 wagons, each 800-meter long shuttle is made up for passengers’ vehicles with passengers remaining in their vehicles during for the 35-minute Channel crossing. In the 25-year period since the opening of the Channel Tunnel, these Shuttles have each travelled an average of 300 round trips per month and have enabled over 236 million passengers to travel very comfortably between France and Great-Britain. The contract is valued at €150 million ($171 million) over a period of seven years. Deliveries of the newly refurbished Shuttles will start in mid-2022 and continue until mid-2026. Teams from Bombardier France and Belgium1 originally designed and built these unique vehicles in the 90’s and launched Bombardier’s activities in France. This year, the company celebrates 30 years since its est
Consumers Love Messaging for Customer Service But Hate its Experience Silo20.3.2019 11:30:00 CET | Pressemelding
YouGov survey of US and UK consumers reveals that lack of consistent omnichannel experience is the biggest hurdle to faster adoption of messaging for customer service SUNNYVALE, Calif. and NEWBURY, United Kingdom, March 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading provider of digital-first, omnichannel customer engagement hubs, today announced the findings based on a consumer survey of the use of messaging for customer service. The survey revealed that consumers love the convenience of messaging but struggle mightily with its experience silo. Conducted by YouGov on behalf of eGain, the survey was based on responses from 1777 consumers who messaged a business for customer service in the last 12 months. When asked about their struggles1 when messaging businesses for customer service: 43% hated repeating information across agents or when escalating to other channels; 28% struggled with the speed of response; and 23% were stumped by the relevance of response. Another inte
IMImobile announces availability of its enterprise communications platform IMIconnect on Salesforce AppExchange20.3.2019 09:00:00 CET | Pressemelding
IMIconnect’s AppExchange app enables Salesforce users to automate two-way customer interactions across 10+ communication channels LONDON, March 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IMImobile today announced the availability of its enterprise cloud communications platform IMIconnect on Salesforce AppExchange. This can enable businesses utilising the Salesforce Platform to rapidly launch and orchestrate two-way, trigger-based customer communications, across 10+ communication channels including SMS, WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, In App and Push, amongst others. The IMIconnect for Salesforce App will augment the existing customer interaction capabilities of Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud and Field Service Lightning to enable proactive customer engagement and reduce the cost of serving customers across touchpoints. Enterprises will be able to automate communications, such as order and delivery notifications for retailers, engineer appointment bookings for utility providers a
Eurotunnel entrusts the mid-life renovation of its Passenger Shuttles to Bombardier Transportation20.3.2019 08:30:00 CET | Pressemelding
BERLIN, March 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As part of the 2018-2026 mid-life programme, Eurotunnel is signing a contract with Bombardier Transportation to renovate nine “PAX” Shuttles. Composed in total of 254 wagons, each 800-meter long shuttle is made up for passengers’ vehicles with passengers remaining in their vehicles during for the 35-minute Channel crossing. In the 25-year period since the opening of the Channel Tunnel, these Shuttles have each travelled an average of 300 round trips per month and have enabled over 236 million passengers to travel very comfortably between France and Great-Britain. The contract is valued at €150 million ($171 million) over a period of 7 years. Deliveries of the newly refurbished Shuttles will start in mid-2022 and continue until mid-2026. Teams from Bombardier France and Belgium1 originally designed and built these unique vehicles in the 90’s and launched Bombardier’s activities in France. This year, the company celebrates 30 years since its est