GridGain In-Memory Computing Experts Share Knowledge and Insights at Industry Events Around the World
FOSTER CITY, Calif., March 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced it is hosting or participating in several industry events during March and April, where the company’s experts will share the latest information and developments related to in-memory computing technology and business trends.
“The need to ingest, process, analyze and act in real-time upon the massive amounts of data generated by digital transformation initiatives has created a critical need for up-to-date information on how in-memory computing can address specific use cases and applications,” said Terry Erisman, vice president of marketing at GridGain Systems. “Our experts love sharing the best practices and practical advice they have gleaned from helping hundreds of organizations deploy and scale the right in-memory computing solutions to meet their needs. I urge anyone considering an in-memory computing use case to attend one of these events.”
- Big Data Paris 2019 – March 11-12, 2019 – GridGain will be exhibiting at this major European event focused on providing a comprehensive overview of the Big Data industry’s opportunities, prospects and technologies. GridGain will be in Booth A48.
- JPoint International Java conference (Moscow, Russia) – April 5-6, 2019 – GridGain Group Head in R&D Dmitry Govorukhin will be speaking on "What every Java developer Should Know About Disk IO.” He will share his personal experiences developing disk-intensive applications and developing the Apache Ignite Native Persistence Store.
- Saint Highload++ (Saint Petersburg, Russia) – April 8-9, 2019 – GridGain’s Senior Software Engineer Ivan Rakov will discuss how asynchronous transactional replication is organized in GridGain. GridGain’s Team Lead in Customer Success Stanislav Lukyanov will speak about supporting multiple product development in Git.
- Spark+AI Summit 2019 (San Francisco) – April 23-25, 2019 – GridGain's Alexey Zinovyev will present “Distributed Machine Learning/Deep Learning (ML/DL) with Ignite ML Module Using Apache Spark as a Database.” The presentation will include live demos of machine learning pipeline building with the Apache Ignite ML module, Apache® Spark™, Apache® Kafka®, TensorFlow and more.
- Apache Ignite for Node.js Developers – March 20, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will provide examples of how to use Node.js with Ignite, including instantiating an Ignite client, creating an Ignite client configuration, connecting a client to an Ignite cluster node, obtaining an Ignite storage instance and more.
- Scalable Full Text Search with Apache Ignite – March 21, 2019 – Courtney Robinson, CTO of Hypi, will discuss the benefits of using Ignite to implement full text search support with Boolean logic, phrase, keyword matches and more.
- Introducing the GridGain Community Edition, Built on Apache Ignite – April 17, 2019 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will provide an overview of the Community Edition, including the extra code in the product and the extra testing it undergoes. He will also describe GridGain Support resources and options for Apache Ignite and the Community Edition.
- Shanghai In-Memory Computing Meetup – March 13, 2019 – GridGain’s Director of Solution Architecture for the Asia Pacific and Japan regions Stephen Leung, and Jiang Xuxi, Deputy Director of Intelligent Application R&D Center, Suning Technology Group, will present “Relational DBMSs with Apache Ignite: Faster Transactions and Analytics.” The discussion will include how Suning is using Ignite to improve business operational performance and scalability.
- Open Data Science Meetup Saint Petersburg (Russia) – March 15, 2019 – GridGain Machine Learning Team Leader Yuri Babak will explain how to use TensorFlow with Apache Ignite, including Apache Ignite as a distributed data source for TensorFlow, distributed deep learning model training on the TensorFlow cluster over Apache Ignite, and inference TensorFlow models on an Apache Ignite cluster.
- Apache Roadshow Washington DC – March 25, 2019 – GridGain will be sponsoring and speaking at this free one-day event hosted by the Apache Software Foundation, George Mason University, and the Center for Assurance Research & Engineering (CARE) with the GMU Volgenau School of Engineering.
- Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup – March 26, 2019 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will be speaking at this free two-hour event in Menlo Park. Details will be available soon.
- Chicago PostgreSQL Meetup – March 26, 2019 – GridGain will be presenting “PostgreSQL with Apache Ignite: Faster Transactions and Analytics.” The discussion will show the benefits of combining a highly-scalable, high-velocity, grid-based in-memory SQL database with a robust, full-featured SQL persistent datastore for advanced analytics and data-warehouse capabilities.
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – March 28, 2019 – Details will be available soon for this featured event in Manhattan.
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite™. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial services, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom, transportation and other major sectors, with a client list that includes ING, Raymond James, American Express, Societe Generale, Finastra, IHS Markit, ServiceNow, Marketo, RingCentral, American Airlines, Agilent, and UnitedHealthcare. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache™ Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and hybrid transactional/analytical processing (HTAP). For more information, visit gridgain.com.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
Mohawk Industries Reports Q1 Results25.4.2019 22:15:00 CEST | Pressemelding
CALHOUN, Ga., April 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mohawk Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MHK) today announced 2019 first quarter net earnings of $122 million and diluted earnings per share (EPS) of $1.67. Adjusted net earnings were $154 million, and EPS was $2.13, excluding restructuring, acquisition and other charges. Net sales for the first quarter of 2019 were $2.44 billion, up 1% in the quarter and 6% on a constant currency and days basis. For the first quarter of 2018, net sales were $2.41 billion, net earnings were $209 million and EPS was $2.78, adjusted net earnings were $225 million, and EPS was $3.01, excluding restructuring, acquisition and other charges. Commenting on Mohawk Industries’ first quarter performance, Jeffrey S. Lorberbaum, Chairman and CEO, stated, “In the first quarter, we delivered results in-line with the high end of our expectations despite economies weakening in most regions and a stronger U.S. dollar, reducing our translated results. While U.S. housing markets beg
Novavax to Host Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter Financial Results on May 2, 201925.4.2019 22:05:00 CEST | Pressemelding
GAITHERSBURG, Md., April 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) today announced it will report its first quarter 2019 financial and operating results following the close of U.S. financial markets on Thursday, May 2, 2019. Conference call details are as follows: Date: May 2, 2019 Time: 4:30 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time (ET) Dial-in number: (877) 212-6076 (Domestic) or (707) 287-9331 (International) Passcode: 5394082 Webcast: www.novavax.com, “Investors”/ “Events” Conference call and webcast replay: Dates: Starting at 7:30 p.m. ET, May 2, 2019 until 7:30 p.m. ET May 9, 2019 Dial-in number: (855) 859-2056 (Domestic) or (404) 537-3406 (International) Passcode: 5394082 Webcast: www.novavax.com, “Investors”/ “Events”, until August 2, 2019 About Novavax Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq:NVAX) is a late-stage biotechnology company that drives improved health globally through the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative vaccines to prevent serious infectious diseases. Its tw
Oxford Immunotec Schedules First Quarter 2019 Earnings Release and Conference Call for May 9, 201925.4.2019 22:05:00 CEST | Pressemelding
OXFORD, United Kingdom and MARLBOROUGH, Mass., April 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (Nasdaq:OXFD) (the "Company"), a global, high-growth diagnostics company, today announced that it plans to release first quarter 2019 financial results before the open of the market on Thursday, May 9, 2019. Dr. Peter Wrighton-Smith, Chief Executive Officer, and Matt McLaughlin, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to review the Company's financial results at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time the same day. The call will be concurrently webcast. To listen to the conference call on your telephone, please dial (855) 363-5047 for United States callers or +1 (484) 365-2897 for international callers and reference confirmation code 6687808, approximately ten minutes prior to start time. To access the live audio webcast or subsequent archived recording, visit the Investor Relations section of Oxford Immunotec's website at www.oxfordimmunotec.com. The replay will be available on th
BGRS Acquired by Relo Group, Inc.25.4.2019 17:55:00 CEST | Pressemelding
CHICAGO and TOKYO, April 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Relo Group, Inc. (“Relo Group”) and BGRS (“BGRS” or the “Company”) announced today that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which an affiliate of Relo Group will acquire BGRS, a leading global talent mobility management firm from Brookfield Business Partners. Leading the global mobility industry with innovative outsourcing and fully integrated solutions, BGRS provides a full spectrum of talent mobility and advisory services to Global Fortune 500 companies. Supported by a team of over 1,300 globally, BGRS manages over 60,000 employee relocations annually with locations throughout Asia, the Americas and EMEA. BGRS Chief Executive Officer, Traci Morris, and the management team will remain in place and work with Relo Group to advance the Company into its next phase. “BGRS has developed into a world class talent mobility management firm by always putting the interests of our clients first, constantly innovating and search
Ascom adds ‘talk before walk’ wireless speech function to new release of Ascom teleCARE IP25.4.2019 14:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
New feature helps reduce caregivers’ walking time; enables more streamlined workflows in elderly care facilities BAAR, Switzerland, April 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ascom (SWX:ASCN.SW), a global solutions provider focused on healthcare ICT and mobile workflow solutions, has added wireless speech functionality to its latest version of the Ascom teleCARE IP emergency call system. The new feature promises to help reduce the time spent by staff walking to investigate calls from residents in continuing and elderly care facilities. Ascom teleCARE IP has always had hardwired speech functionality. But by making it wireless, residents can simply use their normal mobile phones to communicate directly with caregivers via Ascom teleCARE IP. Caregivers can communicate with residents while on the go, and can deal with residents’ calls before walking to investigate. The newly released (Ascom teleCARE IP 12) is available globally. The latest version also features several technical enhancements inclu
LGC CAPITAL announces conditional approval of an amended private placement financing of $10,400,000 with Arlington Capital LP25.4.2019 14:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
MONTRÉAL, April 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LGC Capital Ltd. (TSXV: LG) (OTCQB: LGGCF) ("LGC") is pleased to announce that it has obtained conditional approval from the TSX Venture Exchange for its previously announced financing with Arlington Capital (please refer to LGC’s press release dated January 24, 2019). Since that announcement, both parties have agreed to increase the financing to $10.4 million from the previously announced $8 million. Pursuant to the private placement, Arlington Capital will subscribe for a total of 104,000,000 common shares of LGC at a price of $0.10 per share. As a result of this private placement, Arlington Capital will, on closing, become LGC’s largest shareholder holding 19.97% of LGC’s issued and outstanding common shares. There are no warrants with this financing. Use of proceeds are to accelerate LGC’s group of companies’ business plan for the current calendar year. As previously announced, on closing of the private placement, LGC will pay a 3% finde