GridGain® Experts Share Tips on Using In-Memory Computing to Make New or Existing Applications 1,000x Faster and Scalable to Petabytes
FOSTER CITY, Calif., May 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite(TM), today highlighted its ongoing commitment to helping businesses of all sizes understand how in-memory computing can help them address the speed and scalability and real-time performance requirements of modern, data-intensive applications developed for digital transformation and omnichannel customer experience initiatives.
"In-memory computing is now a mainstream enterprise technology, but organizations still have many questions about which solutions will meet their requirements and how best to deploy them," said Terry Erisman, Vice President of Marketing at GridGain. "Our in-memory computing experts always enjoy the opportunity to share their practical knowledge about which distributed in-memory computing solutions and strategies are best suited to the range of data-intensive use cases that today's enterprises face."
Over the coming months, GridGain will host or participate in the following conferences, webinars and meetups:
- Machine and Deep Learning with Apache Ignite - May 16, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss the built-in machine learning and deep learning capabilities in Apache Ignite Release 2.4.
- How Apache Ignite Adds Speed and Scale to Existing Applications with No Rip and Replace - May 30, 2018 - GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will discuss how companies are innovating and improving the customer experience by adding hybrid transactional/analytical processing (HTAP) without ripping and replacing their existing applications.
- IoT World 2018 - May 14-17, 2018 - On Wednesday, May 16, GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Apache® Spark(TM) and Apache Ignite: Where Fast Data Meets the IoT."
- Phocuswright Europe 2018 - May 15-17, 2018 - GridGain will be exhibiting and will discuss how in-memory computing can power great, real-time user experiences for online booking platforms.
- Spark+AI Summit 2018 - June 4-6, 2018 - GridGain will be exhibiting and will discuss how to improve Apache Spark performance using Spark RDDs and DataFrames support in the GridGain and Apache Ignite in-memory computing platforms.
- Apache EU Roadshow - June 11-14, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Apache Spark and Apache Ignite: Where Fast Data Meets the IoT."
- In-Memory Computing Summit Europe 2018 - June 25-26, 2018 - GridGain will host the second annual In-Memory Computing Summit ® Europe, the premier conference for individuals that are currently using or exploring using in-memory computing. Conference breakout sessions are in five tracks: Tales from the Trenches, New Capabilities, Architecture, Streaming Data, and Hardware. Speakers include representatives from companies such as Oracle, Intel, NEC Corporation of America, GridGain Systems, Hazelcast, iguazio, Neeve Research, ScaleOut Software, Software AG, Bouquet.ai, and VoltDB.
- London In-Memory Computing Meetup - May 9, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present current best practices in HTAP in a talk titled "Comparing Apache Ignite and Apache® Cassandra® for Hybrid Transactional/Analytical Processing (HTAP)."
- Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup - May 17, 2018 - GridGain Lead Architect Valentin (Val) Kulichenko will explain how to leverage Spark RDDs and DataFrames support to share state across multiple Spark jobs using Apache Ignite.
- SQL NYC, The NoSQL & NewSQL Database Meetup - June 26, 2018 - GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "To Infinity and Beyond... That's the speed of your new in-memory SQL app!"
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup - June 27, 2018 - GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "How Apache Ignite Adds Speed and Scale to Existing Applications with No Rip and Replace."
- Docker New York City - June 28, 2018 - GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "How to Build an Event-Driven, Dynamically Re-Configurable Micro-Services Platform."
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite(TM). GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes Barclays, ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, Ignite, Apache Spark, and Spark, are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: GridGain Systems via Globenewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
Industry-leaders join BIOPAC for T4 Human Physiology Conference Set for August 12-14, 201919.12.2018 01:34 | Pressemelding
Training and Best Practices for Measuring Physiology GOLETA, Calif., Dec. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BIOPAC Systems, Inc., announced the second biennial T4 Human Physiology Conference to be held August 12-14, 2019 at the University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB). Life science researchers, educators, and students are invited to learn the latest Tools, Trends, Techniques, and Technology used in physiological measurement and interpretation. T4 sessions offer hands-on, practical tips and tricks, giving participants the latest tools and insights to pursue scientific discovery with significant amounts of data from multiple participants and devices, in or out of the lab. BIOPAC hosts the T4 Physiology Conference to increase understanding of physiological measurements. Frazer Findlay, BIOPAC CEO, says, “BIOPAC has always placed a strong emphasis on working with partners that understand the industry and the needs of our customers. I am delighted that we’ll have partners joining us at T4 t
RCI Banque S.A.: Post Stabilisation Notice18.12.2018 15:55 | Pressemelding
PARIS, Dec. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 18th December 2018 RCI Banque S.A. Post Stabilisation Notice HSBC (contact: Syndicate desk, telephone: +44 207 992 8066) hereby gives notice that no stabilisation (within the meaning of the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority) was undertaken in relation to RCI Banque S.A. GBP Fixed due 30th Oct 2023 because the transaction did not complete. Issuer: RCI Banque S.A. Guarantor (if any): NA Aggregate nominal amount: GBP Benchmark Description: Fixed due 30th Oct 2023 Offer price: na Stabilising Managers: HSBC, Lloyds, Natwest This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute an invitation or offer to underwrite, subscribe for or otherwise acquire or dispose of any securities of the Issuer in any jurisdiction. This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and condit
The North American Bitcoin Conference Stands Out as One of 2019’s Most Important Worldwide Crypto Events18.12.2018 15:35 | Pressemelding
MIAMI, Dec. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via CryptoCurrencyWire – 2019 will kick off with what has become widely accepted as one of the most important blockchain conferences of the year. The North American Bitcoin Conference, sponsored by Keynote and part of the World Blockchain Forum, will take place Jan. 16-18, 2019, at the James L. Knight Center in Miami, Florida. This premier crypto conference, now in its seventh year, will draw cryptocurrency and blockchain leaders from all across the globe as they come together for this historical event. The North American Bitcoin Conference is the longest-running, most-attended finance conference for the blockchain and crypto industries, with each event attracting thousands of attendees. The 2019 conference will feature a lineup of more than 60 world-class presenters, including technology veterans and company founders who have collectively raised more than $18.1 billion in initial coin offerings (ICOs). Speakers that have been announced thus far
Inspirata Subsidiary, Artificial Intelligence in Medicine (AIM), Signs Contract with the National Cancer Institute (NCI) to Use Its E-Path Reporter Software for Reporting by U.S. Central Cancer Registries18.12.2018 15:06 | Pressemelding
The NCI has licensed AIM’s E-Path Reporter software for the last 15 years to provide an automated solution that enables cancer registries to more efficiently collect and report cancer incidence and survival data. Toronto, CA, Dec. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Artificial Intelligence In Medicine Inc. (AIM), an Inspirata company, announced today that the National Cancer Institute (NCI) has extended its license agreement for AIM’s E-Path Reporter software. The software has been licensed for use within the SEER (Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results) program, for 14 central registries and 286 major reporting hospitals and laboratories across the U.S. NCI supports cancer data collection and research through the SEER program and publishes cancer statistics for 20 U.S. geographic areas. The NCI requires participating cancer registries to collect data on cancer patient demographics, primary tumor site, tumor morphology and disease stage at diagnosis. The registries also must report on fir
Crown Bioscience Creates Center of Excellence for Bioinformatics, Big Data, and Biomarker Discovery Services18.12.2018 14:30 | Pressemelding
Services and Capacity Increase with New Site Opening SAN DIEGO, Dec. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Bioscience, a global drug discovery and development services company providing translational platforms to advance oncology, inflammation, cardiovascular and metabolic disease research, has recently announced the expansion of its existing translational oncology research capacity by opening a new site in Suzhou, Jiangsu, China. The large amount of data now available from preclinical and clinical research requires specialized expertise in bioinformatics, big data analysis and dedicated storage facilities. CrownBio’s new site will focus on integrating the company’s experience in preclinical and translational research with cutting-edge digital technologies for the discovery of predictive biomarkers and the development of new and companion diagnostics. The Suzhou site will become CrownBio’s center of excellence for systems biology and clinical sample testing. Located at the heart of the Bi
Family of Constant-Current Dimmable Buck LED Drivers18.12.2018 11:00 | Pressemelding
1.5A, 3A Buck LED Drivers Target ISO26262 automotive and industrial applications MILPITAS, Calif., Dec. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMS, the Analog Mixed-Signal division of ISSI, has introduced a family of switching buck LED Drivers for automotive and industrial applications. This family of highly integrated switching constant current buck LED Drivers are targeted for 12V/24V battery connected, space-constrained, electromagnetic (EMC) sensitive applications such as Headlight, Front and Rear Fog lights, Day time Running lights to name a few. The device family supports a wide DC voltage input range of 4.5V to 38V and outputs a 5% regulated current of 1.5A or 3A; depending on the particular device, see table. The integrated power MOSFET is configured to switch in the constant on-time mode delivering true average current. Switching at a frequency of up to 2MHz which is adjustable with an external resistor, these buck LED Drivers can use smaller output inductor and capacitor values thereby