GridGain Experts Share In-Memory Computing Expertise at Industry Events Around the World
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Jan. 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced it is organizing or taking part in multiple webinars and meetups during January and February. GridGain experts will share the latest information and developments related to in-memory computing technology and business trends.
“In-memory computing is now a mainstream technology for meeting the high performance demands of applications developed for digital transformation and omnichannel customer experience initiatives. Technologists in companies planning to adopt in-memory computing can benefit from learning best practices and the latest technology trends,” said Terry Erisman, vice president of marketing at GridGain Systems. “GridGain has helped hundreds of leading organizations deploy high performance, massively scalable applications to meet their needs. These webinars and meetups allow our technical experts to share practical advice on strategies and best practices for solving the performance challenges of digital transformation initiatives.”
- In-Memory Computing Best Practices: Developing New Apps, Channels and APIs – January 24, 2019 – In this session, the third in the In-Memory Computing Best Practices Series, GridGain System’s Vice President of Outbound Product Management Rob Meyer will dive into how in-memory computing acts as a foundation for digital business.
- GridGain Cloud: Deploy Apache Ignite in Minutes – January 30, 2019 – This webinar is designed for users who are interested in trying Apache Ignite or in-memory computing as a Service. GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss GridGain Cloud, provide an overview of how to deploy Ignite as a service with just a few clicks, and explain how to use Ignite as a distributed cache or in-memory database (IMDB) as a service.
- What’s New in Apache Ignite 2.7 – February 13, 2019 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of the Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will discuss what's new with Apache Ignite 2.7. Attendees will learn how the new capabilities of Apache Ignite work and will walk away with an understanding about some of the changes made to Apache Ignite, and the reasoning behind them.
- Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup – January 10, 2019 – GridGain will sponsor the first Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup of 2019 featuring Confluent’s Konstantine Karantasis presenting “Scalable IoT with Confluent MQTT Proxy and Apache Kafka," and Oracle’s Douglas Hood presenting "Some SQL, NoSQL, JSON and GeoJSON, Please!"
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – January 14, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will join Bill Bejeck, software engineer at Confluent, and Douglas Hood, Oracle TimesTen Scaleout evangelist, for a lively meetup in Manhattan. Chaudhri will present "Relational DBMSs: Faster Transactions and Analytics with In-Memory Computing."
- Stanford Data Science Machine Learning Meetup – January 15, 2019 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will provide a special 2-hour, hands-on workshop for data scientists on Apache Ignite. Attendees will be introduced to the fundamental capabilities of in-memory computing platforms that boost highly-loaded applications, research projects, machine learning, risk analysis and fraud-detection tasks.
- BOSTON #ODSC – January 15, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present a hands-on workshop titled "In-Memory Computing Essentials for Data Scientists.”
- MySQL New York Meetup – February 5, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Turbocharge Your MySQL Queries In-Memory with In-Memory Computing."
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – February 6, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss "Best Practices for Stream Processing at Scale."
- Deep Learning NYC Meetup – February 7, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Machine and Deep Learning with Apache Ignite & GridGain."
- London In-Memory Computing Meetup – February 19, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss "Best practices for Stream Processing at Scale."
- MySQL Paris Meetup – February 20, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Turbocharge Your MySQL Queries In-Memory with In-Memory Computing."
- Paris In-Memory Computing Meetup – February 21, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss "Best practices for Stream Processing at Scale.”
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache Ignite. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to Acquire Canadair Regional Jet Program from Bombardier Inc.25.6.2019 14:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
MHI now positioned to transform and lead the underserved regional jet business , with bolster ed customer support services Key step in MHI’s strategy of expanding its aircraft business globally, with a mid-term focus on North America Completes Bombardier’s aerospace transformation and refocus on business aviation TOKYO and MONTRÉAL, June 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd (MHI) (TOKYO:7011) and Bombardier Inc (TSX: BBD.B) announced today they have entered into a definitive agreement, whereby MHI will acquire Bombardier’s regional jet program for a cash consideration of $550 million USD, payable to Bombardier upon closing, and the assumption by MHI of liabilities amounting to approximately $200 million USD. Under the agreement, Bombardier’s net beneficial interest in the Regional Aircraft Securitization Program (RASPRO), which is valued at approximately $180 million USD, will be transferred to MHI. Pursuant to the agreement, MHI will acquire the maintenance, s
VSBLTY SELECTED BY ENERGETIKA TECHNOLOGIES TO PROVIDE CROWD ANALYTICS TO ENHANCE SAFETY LIGHTING & SECURITY THROUGHOUT LATIN AMERICA25.6.2019 13:44:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Philadelphia, PA, June 25, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VSBLTY Groupe Technologies Corp. (CSE: VSBY) (Frankfurt: 5VS) (OTC: VSBGF), a leading retail software and technology company, is teaming with Energetika, an international provider of “intelligent lighting” solutions, to install safety lighting and integrated security to Mexico City, and other Latin American cities designated as a “Smart City.” Accessibility, habitability, sustainability, air quality, noise levels, energy, health and economic vitality are among the elements necessary to be selected as a “Smart City.” Energetika is a leading provider of smart lighting solutions for economically efficient applications that incorporate security. Energetika chose VSBLTY to provide security technology that includes crowd analytics and facial recognition for residential, commercial and governmental applications. VSBLTY technology provides enhanced customer engagement and audience measurement using machine learning and computer vision. Its in
ALLDATA Signs European Licensing Agreement with Honda25.6.2019 06:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
ALLDATA continues to meet demand for OEM repair information on the most advanced vehicle technologies in the European market ELK GROVE, Calif., June 24, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ALLDATA Europe GmbH, an affiliate of ALLDATA LLC, an AutoZone company, has signed an agreement with Honda Motor Europe Ltd., to republish Honda repair and maintenance information for cars. The addition of Honda brings the total number of brands in ALLDATA Repair to 23. With more than 1,000 models, ALLDATA delivers the most comprehensive source of manufacturer repair procedures, instructions, and diagrams to the independent aftermarket. ALLDATA Repair is uniquely positioned to provide technicians with repair information required to complete even the most difficult repair jobs facing workshops today. Garages rely on ALLDATA Repair to provide OEM information to diagnose, maintain and repair the most innovative technologies to manufacturer standards. “With the addition of Honda, ALLDATA Repair can now serve more ve
ERYTECH Announces Immune Modulation Strategic Collaboration with SQZ Biotechnologies24.6.2019 23:30:00 CEST | Pressemelding
LYON, France and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., June 24, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ERYTECH Pharma (ERYTECH) (Euronext Paris: ERYP - Nasdaq: ERYP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies by encapsulating drug substances inside red blood cells (RBCs), announced today that it has entered into an agreement with SQZ Biotechnologies (SQZ), a cell therapy company developing novel treatments in multiple therapeutic areas, to advance novel RBC-based therapeutics for immune modulation . Under the terms of the agreement, ERYTECH has granted to SQZ an exclusive worldwide license to develop antigen-specific immune modulating therapies employing RBC-based approaches. Combining SQZ’s proprietary and versatile cell engineering platform, Cell Squeeze®, with ERYTECH’s intellectual property related to RBC-based therapeutics is intended to allow for the rapid development of a broad pipeline of novel immunomodulatory products addressing multiple indications. ERYTECH is eligible to rec
Forterra Announces Leadership Appointments24.6.2019 22:24:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Construction Materials Veteran Karl H. Watson, Jr. Named Chief Executive Officer Forterra Board Member John McPherson Appointed Lead Director and Vice Chairman of the Board Company Reaffirms Full Year 2019 Outlook IRVING, Texas, June 24, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Forterra, Inc. (“Forterra” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:FRTA), a leading manufacturer of water and drainage infrastructure pipe and products in the United States and Eastern Canada, today announced that Karl H. Watson, Jr. has been appointed Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Forterra Board of Directors. Mr. Watson succeeds Jeff Bradley, who has stepped down as CEO and a director to pursue other opportunities. Mr. Watson brings over 30 years of global experience in the construction materials industry and a track record of effectively leading through numerous business cycles and improving financial and operational results. He most recently served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at Summit Materials,
Oxford Immunotec Appoints Patrick J. Balthrop, Sr. as Chairman24.6.2019 17:35:00 CEST | Pressemelding
OXFORD, United Kingdom and MARLBOROUGH, Mass., June 24, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (Nasdaq:OXFD) (the "Company"), a global, high-growth diagnostics company, today announced that it has appointed Patrick J. Balthrop, Sr. as Chairman of its board of directors. The current Chairman, Mr. Richard A. Sandberg, will remain a member of the board. “On behalf of the Company and the board of directors I would like to thank our former Chairman, Richard Sandberg, for his service,” said Dr. Peter Wrighton-Smith, CEO of Oxford Immunotec. “In the decade that he served as Chairman, the Company has undergone a profound transformation, and Mr. Sandberg’s guidance and leadership has made an extraordinary contribution to Oxford Immunotec’s success. We look forward to continuing to benefit from his skills and his knowledge of the Company with his ongoing service as a Non-Executive Director.” “We are very pleased to have Mr. Balthrop assume the role of Chairman,” continued Dr. Wrigh