GridGain Experts Share In-Memory Computing Expertise at Industry Events Around the World
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Jan. 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced it is organizing or taking part in multiple webinars and meetups during January and February. GridGain experts will share the latest information and developments related to in-memory computing technology and business trends.
“In-memory computing is now a mainstream technology for meeting the high performance demands of applications developed for digital transformation and omnichannel customer experience initiatives. Technologists in companies planning to adopt in-memory computing can benefit from learning best practices and the latest technology trends,” said Terry Erisman, vice president of marketing at GridGain Systems. “GridGain has helped hundreds of leading organizations deploy high performance, massively scalable applications to meet their needs. These webinars and meetups allow our technical experts to share practical advice on strategies and best practices for solving the performance challenges of digital transformation initiatives.”
- In-Memory Computing Best Practices: Developing New Apps, Channels and APIs – January 24, 2019 – In this session, the third in the In-Memory Computing Best Practices Series, GridGain System’s Vice President of Outbound Product Management Rob Meyer will dive into how in-memory computing acts as a foundation for digital business.
- GridGain Cloud: Deploy Apache Ignite in Minutes – January 30, 2019 – This webinar is designed for users who are interested in trying Apache Ignite or in-memory computing as a Service. GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss GridGain Cloud, provide an overview of how to deploy Ignite as a service with just a few clicks, and explain how to use Ignite as a distributed cache or in-memory database (IMDB) as a service.
- What’s New in Apache Ignite 2.7 – February 13, 2019 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of the Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will discuss what's new with Apache Ignite 2.7. Attendees will learn how the new capabilities of Apache Ignite work and will walk away with an understanding about some of the changes made to Apache Ignite, and the reasoning behind them.
- Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup – January 10, 2019 – GridGain will sponsor the first Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup of 2019 featuring Confluent’s Konstantine Karantasis presenting “Scalable IoT with Confluent MQTT Proxy and Apache Kafka," and Oracle’s Douglas Hood presenting "Some SQL, NoSQL, JSON and GeoJSON, Please!"
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – January 14, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will join Bill Bejeck, software engineer at Confluent, and Douglas Hood, Oracle TimesTen Scaleout evangelist, for a lively meetup in Manhattan. Chaudhri will present "Relational DBMSs: Faster Transactions and Analytics with In-Memory Computing."
- Stanford Data Science Machine Learning Meetup – January 15, 2019 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will provide a special 2-hour, hands-on workshop for data scientists on Apache Ignite. Attendees will be introduced to the fundamental capabilities of in-memory computing platforms that boost highly-loaded applications, research projects, machine learning, risk analysis and fraud-detection tasks.
- BOSTON #ODSC – January 15, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present a hands-on workshop titled "In-Memory Computing Essentials for Data Scientists.”
- MySQL New York Meetup – February 5, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Turbocharge Your MySQL Queries In-Memory with In-Memory Computing."
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – February 6, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss "Best Practices for Stream Processing at Scale."
- Deep Learning NYC Meetup – February 7, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Machine and Deep Learning with Apache Ignite & GridGain."
- London In-Memory Computing Meetup – February 19, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss "Best practices for Stream Processing at Scale."
- MySQL Paris Meetup – February 20, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Turbocharge Your MySQL Queries In-Memory with In-Memory Computing."
- Paris In-Memory Computing Meetup – February 21, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss "Best practices for Stream Processing at Scale.”
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache Ignite. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
ISSI HyperFlash™ memory has successfully been designed into the NXP i.MX RT106A MCU-based solution for AVS (Alexa Voice Service)19.3.2019 21:30:00 CET | Pressemelding
MILPITAS, Calif., March 19, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. a leader in advanced memory solutions, today announced the adoption of HyperFlash™ memory IS26KL256S-DABLI00 (256Mb 3.3V BGA package) with NXP’s i.MX RT106A MCU based solution for AVS (Alexa Voice Service). The Alexa Voice Service (AVS) is a virtual assistant developed by Amazon that provides cloud-based automatic speech recognition (ASR) and natural language understanding (NLU) to provide information, media playback, communication and smart device control capabilities to consumers. HyperFlash™ memory based on the HyperBus™ technology dramatically improves memory performance while reducing pin count and board space, essential for NXP’s implementation to save BOM cost without compromising performance to do XIP (execute-in-place) operations. “NXP is an important partner for us. We are very glad that NXP adopted our HyperFlash™ solution. HyperFlash™ fits nicely in the application to meet the increasingl
NLS Pharmaceutics Announces the Completion of the Merger between NLS Pharma Ltd., NLS-1 Pharma Ltd. and NLS-0 Pharma, Unifying the Global Operations and Development of Nolazol®19.3.2019 21:05:00 CET | Pressemelding
The combined company was named NLS Pharmaceutics Ltd (NLS) STANS, Switzerland, March 19, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NLS Pharmaceutics Ltd (NLS), a Swiss biotech firm focusing on the development of novel treatments for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and other cognitive disorders and impairments, today announced the closing of the merger of NLS Pharma Ltd., NLS-1 Pharma Ltd. and NLS-0 Pharma, effective immediately. The combined company was named “NLS Pharmaceutics Ltd.” The sideways merger brings together the global operations and assets of the three companies in order to streamline the development of Nolazol®, a controlled release formulation of mazindol that is currently being developed as a non-amphetamine DEA schedule C-4 treatment option for ADHD and narcolepsy, as well as a promising pipeline of early to late-stage compounds focusing on ADHD, sleep disorder and other rare diseases. Leading the combined company as Chief Executive Officer is Alex Zwyer, who served as c
INVNT Recognised for Xero and TEDxSydney Work at The Event Marketing Awards 201919.3.2019 14:30:00 CET | Pressemelding
HONG KONG, March 19, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INVNT, the global live brand storytelling agency™, in partnership with Xero has received the Best Corporate Event Gold Award at the prestigious Event Marketing Awards 2019 organised by Campaign Asia-Pacific and CEI, for its production, management and design of Xerocon Brisbane 2018 – Australasia’s largest technology conference for the accounting industry. During the ceremony, which was held at the Eaton Club in Hong Kong on Tuesday evening local time, INVNT was also recognised with the Best Sustainability Bronze Award alongside client TEDxSydney, for the production of the not-for-profit organisation’s flagship event in 2018, which was themed around the concept of HumanKind and saw the agency devise and implement a series of environmentally friendly initiatives. Now in their fourth year, the Event Marketing Awards organised by Campaign Asia-Pacific and CEI recognise best practice in the creation, planning, production and management of innova
Crocus Technology Unveils its 2nd Generation TMR Linear Sensor with Unparalleled Temperature Stability19.3.2019 13:00:00 CET | Pressemelding
The CT100 is a unique TMR magnetic sensor with industry-leading performance SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 19, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crocus Technology Inc., a leading supplier of disruptive Tunnel Magneto-Resistance (TMR) sensors, today announces the CT100 device, an advanced, high-performance linear (1D) magnetic sensor based on Crocus’ patented and unique TMR-based technology. The CT100 has best-in-class performance across a wide temperature range coupled with an extremely low linearity error, low hysteresis, and low noise which enables it to address many consumer, industrial and automotive applications and markets. The CT100 outperforms competitors’ xMR or Hall-based linear magnetic sensor technology available today in terms of performance, deviation over temperature, current consumption, and overall robustness. The CT100 does not require any expensive flux guides or concentrators, chopping circuits or set/reset pulses and operates over a wide magnetic field range. Crocus’s revolutio
Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International Demand19.3.2019 09:00:00 CET | Pressemelding
Majority of Candidates Say Brexit has No Impact on Decision to Study in the United Kingdom RESTON, Va., March 19, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In response to the initial Brexit vote in June 2016, the Graduate Management Admission Council™ (GMAC™) has been tracking Graduate Management Admission Test™ (GMAT™) examinee interest in studying in the UK. This has included periodic surveys of non-U.K. citizens who sent a GMAT score report to a UK business school program, as an indication of where they are interested in studying. In the immediate aftermath of the vote, it was unclear what the impact would be on the international flow of students to UK programs, which are heavily reliant on enrollees from other countries. Brexit, it’s been feared, could restrict or complicate the student visa process and dampen international candidates’ postgraduation job prospects in the UK, both because of possible changes to work visa policies and jobs leaving the UK. However, the most recent survey findings, fro
General Electric Company: Doc re. GE files DEFA14A19.3.2019 08:00:00 CET | Pressemelding
FAIRFIELD, Conn., March 19, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Company ISIN Symbol Headline General Electric Company US3696041033 London: GEC | Paris: GNE Doc re: GE files DEFA14A March 18, 2019 On March 18, 2019, General Electric Company (the "Company") filed a DEFA14A (Definitive Additional Materials) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), which has been submitted to the U.K. National Storage Mechanism and will be available shortly for inspection at http://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/NSM. It is also available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov and on the Company's website at https://www.ge.com/investor-relations/events-reports. CONTACT: GE Jennifer Erickson +001 646 682 5620 email@example.com This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this informatio