GridGain Experts Share In-Memory Computing Expertise at Industry Events Around the World
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Jan. 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced it is organizing or taking part in multiple webinars and meetups during January and February. GridGain experts will share the latest information and developments related to in-memory computing technology and business trends.
“In-memory computing is now a mainstream technology for meeting the high performance demands of applications developed for digital transformation and omnichannel customer experience initiatives. Technologists in companies planning to adopt in-memory computing can benefit from learning best practices and the latest technology trends,” said Terry Erisman, vice president of marketing at GridGain Systems. “GridGain has helped hundreds of leading organizations deploy high performance, massively scalable applications to meet their needs. These webinars and meetups allow our technical experts to share practical advice on strategies and best practices for solving the performance challenges of digital transformation initiatives.”
- In-Memory Computing Best Practices: Developing New Apps, Channels and APIs – January 24, 2019 – In this session, the third in the In-Memory Computing Best Practices Series, GridGain System’s Vice President of Outbound Product Management Rob Meyer will dive into how in-memory computing acts as a foundation for digital business.
- GridGain Cloud: Deploy Apache Ignite in Minutes – January 30, 2019 – This webinar is designed for users who are interested in trying Apache Ignite or in-memory computing as a Service. GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss GridGain Cloud, provide an overview of how to deploy Ignite as a service with just a few clicks, and explain how to use Ignite as a distributed cache or in-memory database (IMDB) as a service.
- What’s New in Apache Ignite 2.7 – February 13, 2019 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of the Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will discuss what's new with Apache Ignite 2.7. Attendees will learn how the new capabilities of Apache Ignite work and will walk away with an understanding about some of the changes made to Apache Ignite, and the reasoning behind them.
- Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup – January 10, 2019 – GridGain will sponsor the first Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup of 2019 featuring Confluent’s Konstantine Karantasis presenting “Scalable IoT with Confluent MQTT Proxy and Apache Kafka," and Oracle’s Douglas Hood presenting "Some SQL, NoSQL, JSON and GeoJSON, Please!"
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – January 14, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will join Bill Bejeck, software engineer at Confluent, and Douglas Hood, Oracle TimesTen Scaleout evangelist, for a lively meetup in Manhattan. Chaudhri will present "Relational DBMSs: Faster Transactions and Analytics with In-Memory Computing."
- Stanford Data Science Machine Learning Meetup – January 15, 2019 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will provide a special 2-hour, hands-on workshop for data scientists on Apache Ignite. Attendees will be introduced to the fundamental capabilities of in-memory computing platforms that boost highly-loaded applications, research projects, machine learning, risk analysis and fraud-detection tasks.
- BOSTON #ODSC – January 15, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present a hands-on workshop titled "In-Memory Computing Essentials for Data Scientists.”
- MySQL New York Meetup – February 5, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Turbocharge Your MySQL Queries In-Memory with In-Memory Computing."
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – February 6, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss "Best Practices for Stream Processing at Scale."
- Deep Learning NYC Meetup – February 7, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Machine and Deep Learning with Apache Ignite & GridGain."
- London In-Memory Computing Meetup – February 19, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss "Best practices for Stream Processing at Scale."
- MySQL Paris Meetup – February 20, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Turbocharge Your MySQL Queries In-Memory with In-Memory Computing."
- Paris In-Memory Computing Meetup – February 21, 2019 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss "Best practices for Stream Processing at Scale.”
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache Ignite. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
Bio-Fence announces a breakthrough in Food Safety18.1.2019 08:11 | Pressemelding
The company have successfully completed a field trial of its new anti-microbial coating technology. The trials demonstrated a significant reduction in bacterial contamination during sensitive food production processes ASHDOD, Israel, Jan. 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bio-Fence innovating coating technology announced today the successful completion of an intensive field trial on its innovative anti-microbial technology Pentagon. The trial was held in "Milouoff" (http://www.milouoff.co.il), one of the largest Ready to Eat poultry production sites in Israel and demonstrated superior results for Bio-Fence technology compared to alternatives. According to Mrs. Shiran Davidi, QA manager at Milouoff: “Bio-Fence technology seems to have clear benefits over existing antimicrobial solution. It is safe, highly potent and rechargeable.” The trial involved monitoring the performance of an epoxy floor coated with Bio-Fence anti-microbial technology compared to either commercial Silver Ion coating an
ERYTECH Presents TRYbeCA-1 Trial-in-Progress Poster at the 2019 ASCO GI Annual Meeting18.1.2019 07:00 | Pressemelding
LYON, France and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ERYTECH Pharma (Euronext Paris: ERYP - Nasdaq: ERYP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies by encapsulating drug substances inside red blood cells, announced that a poster entitled “TRYbeCA-1: A randomized, phase 3 study of eryaspase in combination with chemotherapy versus chemotherapy alone as second-line treatment in patients with pancreatic adenocarcinoma (NCT03665441)” will be presented today at the 2019 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting in San Francisco. The poster (Abstract # TPS471) will be available at www.erytech.com after presentation at the conference. In September 2018, the TRYbeCA-1 trial was initiated. The Trial-in-Progress poster will provide an update on the study progress with investigators sites that have been initiated in multiple countries and actively recruiting patients. The trial is planned to enroll approximately 500 patients with
Fossil Group Enters Agreement To Sell Select Smartwatch Technology To Google17.1.2019 18:30 | Pressemelding
Transaction Unlocks Growth Opportunities for Fossil Group’s Wearables Business RICHARDSON, Texas, Jan. 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, Fossil Group (NASDAQ:FOSL) announced its plan to sell to Google for $40 million intellectual property (IP) related to a smartwatch technology currently under development by Fossil Group. As part of the transaction, a portion of Fossil Group’s research and development (R&D) team currently supporting the transferring IP will join Google. Fossil Group retains more than 200 R&D team members to focus on innovation and product development. The transaction showcases Fossil Group and Google’s shared investment in the wearables industry. In recent years, smartwatches have become Fossil Group’s fastest growing category. The company successfully developed and launched smartwatches across 14 of its owned and licensed brands. “Fossil Group has experienced significant success in its wearables business by focusing on product design and development informed by our
Calgon Carbon Corporation Announces Global Price Increase17.1.2019 17:16 | Pressemelding
Pittsburgh, PA, Jan. 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Calgon Carbon Corporation today announced a global price increase, effective February 1, 2019, where contracts permit, on all activated carbon products and related equipment due to a continued escalation in raw material costs and transportation expenses. The increase is expected to range between 10-15%, depending on the specific product, raw material type, services provided, and global market dynamics. The primary raw materials used for producing activated carbon are coal, coconut shell, and wood, each of which has gone up in price. Additionally, costs associated with both operating manufacturing facilities and transporting materials have also escalated. “Calgon Carbon’s raw material costs have increased significantly. Despite every effort to offset these increases through continuous improvements, the recent rise in raw material costs has exceeded our efforts,” said Jim Coccagno, Chief Commercial Officer for Calgon Carbon Corporation. “
Taconic Biosciences’ Animals Complete Most Recent Mission to the International Space Station17.1.2019 15:29 | Pressemelding
RENSSELAER, N.Y., Jan. 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Taconic Biosciences, a global leader in providing genetically engineered rodent model solutions, announces the completion of a recent mission to the International Space Station. This project represents a collaboration between the International Space Station (ISS) National Lab, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Bioserve Space Technologies with support from the Leidos Corporation, and Taconic. Taconic has participated in several spaceflight missions with NASA since 1985. Most recently, as part of the science and research investigation payloads supported by the SpaceX Commercial Resupply Services missions, Taconic prepared mice to live aboard the International Space Station for extended periods. Previous spaceflight studies demonstrated that mice undergo rapid loss of muscle and bone mass, resembling accelerated aging. Therefore, mice exposed to microgravity via spaceflight are a valuable model to understand and devel
MPP Global Bridges the Innovation Gap by Centralising Physical and Digital Subscriber Management and Billing in a Single Cloud Platform17.1.2019 12:29 | Pressemelding
WARRINGTON, UK, Jan. 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MPP Global, the technology company that delivers eSuite, the world’s smartest subscriber management & billing platform, announces the launch of pivotal new functionality which enables media organisations to seamlessly create and manage the sale of physical subscriptions. This positions eSuite as the complete physical and digital subscription management solution. The development of this industry-first functionality was borne out of the common challenge for publishers when managing multiple systems for deploying bundled print and digital subscriptions. This is inflexible for publishers and limits choice for their customers, restricting the ability to seamlessly create and offer digital and print subscription bundles. Despite increased consumer uptake of digital subscriptions, print still accounts for almost 90% of circulation revenues globally. To drive reader revenues successfully, publishers require functionality to execute complementar