GridGain® Experts Share Hands-On Advice About How In-Memory Computing Can Make New or Existing Applications 1,000x Faster and Scalable to Petabytes
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Jan. 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite(TM), today highlighted its ongoing commitment to helping businesses of all sizes understand how in-memory computing can help them address the speed and scalability requirements of modern, data-intensive applications.
"The demand for information about in-memory computing continues to soar as more enterprises recognize their need for real-time performance as they create or scale out applications related to digital transformation, omnichannel marketing and regulatory compliance initiatives," said Terry Erisman, Vice President of Marketing at GridGain. "Our in-memory computing experts enjoy sharing their practical knowledge about how to apply distributed in-memory computing technology to a range of data-intensive use cases."
To start the year, GridGain Founder and CTO Nikita Ivanov spoke at Persistent Memory Summit 2018, where he served as a panelist on "Hype to Reality, a Panel Discussion with Leaders of Real World Persistent Memory Applications."
Over the coming months, GridGain will host or participate in the following conferences, webinars and meetups:
- GridGain Webinar: Ignite the Fire in Your SQL App, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will provide proven best practices for increasing performance of existing or new SQL-based applications up to 1,000x, scaling to millions of transactions per second and handling petabytes of data by adding Apache® Ignite(TM).
- GridGain Webinar: Redis Replaced: Why Companies Now Choose Apache® Ignite(TM) to Improve Application Speed and Scale, February 20, 2018 - GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will explain why HomeAway® and other companies are moving away from traditional caches like Redis and choosing Apache Ignite and the enterprise-ready version of Apache Ignite from GridGain to handle their in-memory computing needs.
- Workshop: In-Memory Computing Essentials for Data Scientists, February 15, 2018 - In this hands-on workshop by GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri, attendees will be introduced to the fundamental capabilities of in-memory computing platforms that boost highly-loaded applications, research projects, risk analysis and fraud detection tasks by storing and processing massive amounts of data in memory and on disk across a cluster of machines.
- Amsterdam Java User Group, March 8, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will lead a workshop titled "In-Memory Computing Essentials for Java Developers."
- DeveloperWeek 2018 - February 3-7, 2018 - On Wednesday, February 7, GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Apache Ignite Service Grid: Foundation of Your Microservices-Based Solution."
- In-Memory in Manhattan! January 25, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Building Consistent and Highly Available Distributed Systems with Apache Ignite and GridGain."
- Los Angeles Kubernetes Meetup, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Solution Architect Dani Traphagen will present "Deploy like a Boss: Using Kubernetes and Apache Ignite!"
- Big Data Application Meetup, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Apache Spark and Apache Ignite: Where Fast Data Meets the IoT."
- The New York City Java Meetup Group, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Senior Solutions Architect Fotios Filacouris will present "Java and In-Memory Computing: Apache Ignite."
- London In-Memory Computing Meetup, February 7, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Building Consistent and Highly Available Distributed Systems with Apache Ignite and GridGain."
- The Boston MySQL Meetup Group, February 12, 2018 - GridGain Senior Solutions Architect Fotios Filacouris will present "Turbocharge your MySQL Queries In-Memory with Apache Ignite."
- The Boston Java Meetup Group, February 13, 2018 - GridGain Senior Solutions Architect Fotios Filacouris will present "Java and In-Memory Computing: Apache Ignite."
- Symbion IoT Meetup, February 14, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Apache Ignite: The In-Memory Hammer in Your Data Science Toolkit."
- Sydney Cassandra Users, February 13, 2018 - Rachel Pedreschi, GridGain's Principal Solutions Architect, will present "Ignite your Cassandra Love Story: Caching Cassandra with Apache Ignite."
- San Francisco Kubernetes Meetup , February 15, 2010 - GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Distributed Database DevOps Dilemmas? Kubernetes to the Rescue!"
- Berlin Kubernetes Meetup, February 21, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Distributed Database DevOps Dilemmas? Kubernetes to the Rescue!"
- Big Data, Berlin, February 22, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Apache Ignite: The In-Memory Hammer in Your Data Science Toolkit."
- Amsterdam Java User Group, March 7, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Catch An Intro to the Java-Powered Apache Ignite - Memory-Centric Distributed Platform."
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions built on Apache® Ignite(TM). GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, ecommerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors. GridGain solutions connect data stores (SQL, NoSQL, and Apache® Hadoop®) with cloud-scale applications and enable massive data throughput and ultra-low latencies across a scalable, distributed cluster of commodity servers. GridGain is the most comprehensive, enterprise-grade in-memory computing platform for high volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, and hybrid transactional/analytical processing. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Cassandra, Cassandra, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: GridGain Systems via Globenewswire
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Ondot’s Mobile Card Controls Provide Protection to Thousands of Banks from ATM Heist Threat17.8.2018 22:47 | Pressemelding
-Card controls counter threat of FBI’s warning on unlimited ATM cash out crime - Santa Clara, Calif., Aug. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- US mainstream media is reporting on a FBI warning to banks of an impending cybercrime wave targeting ATMs in which thieves seek to steal millions of dollars by using cloned cards for fraudulent withdrawals. Ondot, the global leader in mobile payments services, provides consumers a simple protection with mobile-based card controls that can restrict ATM transactions without completely shutting off the card for legitimate needs. Ondot’s mobile controls can give consumers the ability to restrict transactions specifically for ATMs while leaving their cards active for in-person purchases, eCommerce, and other purchases. By locking the account’s use at an ATM, consumers can work with their financial institution to ensure other security best practices are in place while knowing that even a spoofed card will be unable to withdraw cash. If emergency cash is need
SEMAFO: Armed Incident in Bobo Area17.8.2018 15:48 | Pressemelding
MONTREAL, Aug. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEMAFO Inc. (TSX:SMF) (OMX:SMF) regrets to report that a bus transporting employees from the town of Bobo-Dioulasso to the Mana Mine in Burkina Faso was shot at by armed bandits this morning. In the exchange of fire between the policemen and bandits, one SEMAFO national employee and one sub-contractor employee lost their lives. Operations at the Mana Mine, located 80 kilometers from the incident, are not affected. Early analysis suggests that this incident and the armed incident that occurred in the Est region six days ago are unrelated. However, the Corporation will be increasing its security measures at Mana and take appropriate steps to ensure the safety of the mine and of its employees. The Corporation would like to express its sincere sympathy to families of the victims. About SEMAFO SEMAFO is a Canadian-based mining company with gold production and exploration activities in West Africa. The Corporation operates the Mana Mine in Burkina
ThalesNano Energy Introduces H-Genie™: Revolutionary Compact, High Pressure Hydrogen Gas Generation Platform for Chemists17.8.2018 11:00 | Pressemelding
Improves safety, expands chemistry, saves lives. BUDAPEST, Hungary and BOSTON, Aug. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ThalesNano Energy LLC today announced, at the 256th ACS conference (booth: 1615), the launch of the first in the series of revolutionary new gas generators, the H-Genie™. The H-Genie™ is a compact high pressure hydrogen generator designed to be used in any laboratory as a safer and simpler alternative to hydrogen cylinders. Capable of generating hydrogen at up to 1 NL/min and 100 bar (1450 psi), the system can help expand chemists’ limited hydrogenation chemistry capability by providing high purity hydrogen gas, on demand from water, to batch and flow reactors. Neal Langerman, Principal Scientist at Advanced Chemical Safety, comments: “The presence of cylinders of hydrogen raises the risk level of a lab. While the explosion or fire hazard can be mitigated with a gas cylinder cabinet, this takes precious floor space and does not eliminate the 1300 liters of flammable gas from
PayByPhone Supports Additional Languages16.8.2018 19:47 | Pressemelding
Drivers can now use the app in Spanish and Chinese VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Drivers who pay for their parking with the PayByPhone app can now use the app in Spanish, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese. Later this year, the leading mobile parking payment service will also be available in Punjabi. The support of multiple languages increases PayByPhone’s usability for its diverse consumer base, who are located across North America, Europe, and Australia. To gain access to the newly supported languages within PayByPhone, drivers can simply download the latest version of the app and set their iOS or Android device to their preferred language. “We’re excited to have expanded our language offerings beyond English and French,” said Barrie Arnold, Chief Commercial Officer, PayByPhone North America. “PayByPhone is available in many multicultural cities worldwide, and this update improves the app’s accessibility. PayByPhone has gained a global presen
Global Dairy Platform Announces Dairy Farmers of America CEO Rick Smith as New Board Chair16.8.2018 17:52 | Pressemelding
ROSEMONT, Ill., Aug. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Dairy Platform (GDP), a pre-competitive collaboration of dairy sector organizations focused on encouraging the appropriate intake of nutrient-rich dairy foods and demonstrating the sector’s role in sustainable agriculture, today announced the appointment of Rick Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dairy Farmers of America as Chair of the Board of Directors. “It is truly an honor to serve as Chair of GDP’s Board of Directors,” noted Mr. Smith. “We are facing global food and health challenges that need short and long-term solutions. The work of GDP creates an avenue for collaborative action that demonstrates dairy’s valuable contribution to global food systems, healthy diets and sustainable livelihoods.” Mr. Smith will serve on the board along with Fonterra Co-operative Group Chief Executive Officer Mr. Miles Hurrell; China Mengniu Dairy Company Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Minfang (Jeffery) Lu; Ro
GridGain Systems Named to Inc. 500 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Second Consecutive Year16.8.2018 09:00 | Pressemelding
GridGain Ranks 17th among Software Companies, 13th in San Francisco Metro Area FOSTER CITY, Calif., Aug. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced it has been named to the 37th annual Inc. 500 list, a highly regarded ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. This is the second year in a row GridGain has been named to the list. GridGain’s rank of 158 on this year’s Inc. 500 list is up from number 187 last year. The company is ranked 17th among software companies, 13th in the San Francisco metro area, and 37th in the state of California. The Inc. 500 represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment – its independent small and midsized businesses. GridGain provides an in-memory computing platform that delivers speed, scale and high availability to data-intensive applications. Built on a memory-centric archite
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom