GridGain® Experts Share Hands-On Advice About How In-Memory Computing Can Make New or Existing Applications 1,000x Faster and Scalable to Petabytes
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Jan. 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite(TM), today highlighted its ongoing commitment to helping businesses of all sizes understand how in-memory computing can help them address the speed and scalability requirements of modern, data-intensive applications.
"The demand for information about in-memory computing continues to soar as more enterprises recognize their need for real-time performance as they create or scale out applications related to digital transformation, omnichannel marketing and regulatory compliance initiatives," said Terry Erisman, Vice President of Marketing at GridGain. "Our in-memory computing experts enjoy sharing their practical knowledge about how to apply distributed in-memory computing technology to a range of data-intensive use cases."
To start the year, GridGain Founder and CTO Nikita Ivanov spoke at Persistent Memory Summit 2018, where he served as a panelist on "Hype to Reality, a Panel Discussion with Leaders of Real World Persistent Memory Applications."
Over the coming months, GridGain will host or participate in the following conferences, webinars and meetups:
- GridGain Webinar: Ignite the Fire in Your SQL App, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will provide proven best practices for increasing performance of existing or new SQL-based applications up to 1,000x, scaling to millions of transactions per second and handling petabytes of data by adding Apache® Ignite(TM).
- GridGain Webinar: Redis Replaced: Why Companies Now Choose Apache® Ignite(TM) to Improve Application Speed and Scale, February 20, 2018 - GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will explain why HomeAway® and other companies are moving away from traditional caches like Redis and choosing Apache Ignite and the enterprise-ready version of Apache Ignite from GridGain to handle their in-memory computing needs.
- Workshop: In-Memory Computing Essentials for Data Scientists, February 15, 2018 - In this hands-on workshop by GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri, attendees will be introduced to the fundamental capabilities of in-memory computing platforms that boost highly-loaded applications, research projects, risk analysis and fraud detection tasks by storing and processing massive amounts of data in memory and on disk across a cluster of machines.
- Amsterdam Java User Group, March 8, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will lead a workshop titled "In-Memory Computing Essentials for Java Developers."
- DeveloperWeek 2018 - February 3-7, 2018 - On Wednesday, February 7, GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Apache Ignite Service Grid: Foundation of Your Microservices-Based Solution."
- In-Memory in Manhattan! January 25, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Building Consistent and Highly Available Distributed Systems with Apache Ignite and GridGain."
- Los Angeles Kubernetes Meetup, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Solution Architect Dani Traphagen will present "Deploy like a Boss: Using Kubernetes and Apache Ignite!"
- Big Data Application Meetup, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Apache Spark and Apache Ignite: Where Fast Data Meets the IoT."
- The New York City Java Meetup Group, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Senior Solutions Architect Fotios Filacouris will present "Java and In-Memory Computing: Apache Ignite."
- London In-Memory Computing Meetup, February 7, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Building Consistent and Highly Available Distributed Systems with Apache Ignite and GridGain."
- The Boston MySQL Meetup Group, February 12, 2018 - GridGain Senior Solutions Architect Fotios Filacouris will present "Turbocharge your MySQL Queries In-Memory with Apache Ignite."
- The Boston Java Meetup Group, February 13, 2018 - GridGain Senior Solutions Architect Fotios Filacouris will present "Java and In-Memory Computing: Apache Ignite."
- Symbion IoT Meetup, February 14, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Apache Ignite: The In-Memory Hammer in Your Data Science Toolkit."
- Sydney Cassandra Users, February 13, 2018 - Rachel Pedreschi, GridGain's Principal Solutions Architect, will present "Ignite your Cassandra Love Story: Caching Cassandra with Apache Ignite."
- San Francisco Kubernetes Meetup , February 15, 2010 - GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Distributed Database DevOps Dilemmas? Kubernetes to the Rescue!"
- Berlin Kubernetes Meetup, February 21, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Distributed Database DevOps Dilemmas? Kubernetes to the Rescue!"
- Big Data, Berlin, February 22, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Apache Ignite: The In-Memory Hammer in Your Data Science Toolkit."
- Amsterdam Java User Group, March 7, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Catch An Intro to the Java-Powered Apache Ignite - Memory-Centric Distributed Platform."
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions built on Apache® Ignite(TM). GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, ecommerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors. GridGain solutions connect data stores (SQL, NoSQL, and Apache® Hadoop®) with cloud-scale applications and enable massive data throughput and ultra-low latencies across a scalable, distributed cluster of commodity servers. GridGain is the most comprehensive, enterprise-grade in-memory computing platform for high volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, and hybrid transactional/analytical processing. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Cassandra, Cassandra, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: GridGain Systems via Globenewswire
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
GlobeNewswire Test Release19.5.2018 07:00 | Pressemelding
LOS ANGELES, May 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- This is a test from GlobeNewswire. Readers are advised to disregard. TESTING -- TESTING -- TESTING -- TESTING -- TESTING -- TESTING -- TESTING -- TESTING – -END- CONTACT: Karen Yu Director, GlobeNewswire Product Management Direct: +1 310 258 6917 Mobile: +1 626 389 7427 or Magali Rolandez Senior Manager, Media Relations/Content Distribution Europe Direct: +44 (0) 203 753 2215 Mobile: +44 (0) 7785 619 539
BK Ultrasound, Powered by Analogic, Launches bkSpecto Ultrasound System for Urology at the 2018 American Urological Association Annual Meeting18.5.2018 23:23 | Pressemelding
PEABODY, Mass., May 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Analogic Corporation (Nasdaq:ALOG), enabling the world's medical imaging and aviation security technology, today announced that it will launch the bkSpecto(TM) ultrasound system at the 113th AUA (American Urological Association) Annual Meeting, May 18-21, in San Francisco. bkSpecto-taken from the Latin word Specto, meaning 'I see'-is BK Ultrasound's all-new ultrasound platform designed for clinical practices. bkSpecto combines BK's advanced auto-optimization algorithms with faster processing to render exceptional anatomical imaging detail with minimal manual adjustment by the user. The system has a unique glass touch-based interface using BK's Tru-Sense(TM) technology to provide 'sightless navigation.' The interface enables tactile feedback with or without gloves, providing an intuitive, self-guided user experience. The interface is also customizable, enabling personalized and faster user workflows. The small footprint of bkSpecto makes
Brookfield Asset Management Announces Renewal of Normal Course Issuer Bid18.5.2018 12:55 | Pressemelding
TORONTO, May 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (NYSE:BAM) (TSX:BAM.A) (EURONEXT:BAMA) ("Brookfield") today announced it has received approval from the Toronto Stock Exchange ("TSX") for the renewal of its normal course issuer bid to purchase up to 82,315,909 Class A Limited Voting Shares ("Class A Shares"), representing 10% of the public float of Brookfield's outstanding Class A Shares. Purchases under the bid will be made through the facilities of the TSX, the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") and any alternative Canadian trading system. The period of the normal course issuer bid will extend from May 24, 2018 to May 23, 2019, or an earlier date should Brookfield complete its purchases. Brookfield will pay the market price at the time of acquisition for any Class A Shares purchased. As at May 1, 2018, the number of Class A Shares issued and outstanding totalled 991,857,711, of which 823,159,095 shares represented the public float. In accordance with the rules
Skybox Security and Exclusive Networks Announce New Partnership for Middle East Distribution of the Skybox Security Suite17.5.2018 18:41 | Pressemelding
The cybersecurity management platform ensures networks remain secure and compliant as organisations migrate to cloud and merge networks SAN JOSE, Calif., May 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Skybox(TM) Security, a global leader in cybersecurity management, announced today a new partnership with Exclusive Networks for distribution of Skybox solutions in the Middle East, including the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region and Egypt. Exclusive Networks will deploy and service the Skybox(TM) Security Suite, a broad security management platform that provides comprehensive attack surface visibility and enables unified vulnerability management and firewall/security policy management across an organization's entire network, including in physical, multi-cloud and OT environments. "Driven by government outlays (with oil, gas and defence industries leading the charge), Middle East organisations are looking for trusted security advisors who can navigate digital transformations and reduce risks - espec
Dermatological Symposium Tackles the Effects of Pollution on Skin17.5.2018 16:03 | Pressemelding
Researchers Present Compelling Evidence Showing the Effects of Pollution on Skin Health at Symposium Sponsored by Mary Kay Inc. DALLAS, May 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mary Kay Inc. announced four keynote speakers for its symposium to be held during the prestigious International Investigative Dermatology (IID) Meeting on May 16 to 19, 2018 in Orlando, Florida. The IID meeting occurs once every 5 years, and brings together scientists from across the globe, highlighting the latest in cutting edge science in dermatology. The Mary Kay sponsored Symposium features four global experts including Dr. Liang Liu, Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Columbia University; Dr. Max Costa, Professor and Chairman of the department of Environmental Medicine, New York University School of Medicine; Dr. Jean Krutmann, Chair of Environmental Medicine at the Medical Faculty of Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf and Director of the Leibniz Research Institute of Environmental Medicine in Dusseldorf, German
Talend Opens Nomination Period for Data Masters Awards17.5.2018 14:21 | Pressemelding
Annual Program Showcases Customers' Innovative Use of Cloud Technologies for Digital Transformation REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Talend (NASDAQ: TLND), a global leader in cloud and big data integration solutions, officially opened the submission period for its fourth annual Data Masters Awards. This program celebrates companies using Talend solutions in innovative, forward-thinking ways to put more data to work and enable more informed and impactful business decisions. Organizations interested in nominating a project can complete an official entry form here. Finalists will be chosen from Talend's more than 1,500 global customers representing large enterprises and private firms across all major industries including banking and insurance, consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing and retail. Past award recipients include some of the world's best-known brands including: AIG, Air France/KLM, Beachbody, Citi, Credit Agricole Consumer Finance, GE Healthcare, HERMES
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom