GridGain® Experts Share Hands-On Advice About How In-Memory Computing Can Make New or Existing Applications 1,000x Faster and Scalable to Petabytes
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Jan. 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite(TM), today highlighted its ongoing commitment to helping businesses of all sizes understand how in-memory computing can help them address the speed and scalability requirements of modern, data-intensive applications.
"The demand for information about in-memory computing continues to soar as more enterprises recognize their need for real-time performance as they create or scale out applications related to digital transformation, omnichannel marketing and regulatory compliance initiatives," said Terry Erisman, Vice President of Marketing at GridGain. "Our in-memory computing experts enjoy sharing their practical knowledge about how to apply distributed in-memory computing technology to a range of data-intensive use cases."
To start the year, GridGain Founder and CTO Nikita Ivanov spoke at Persistent Memory Summit 2018, where he served as a panelist on "Hype to Reality, a Panel Discussion with Leaders of Real World Persistent Memory Applications."
Over the coming months, GridGain will host or participate in the following conferences, webinars and meetups:
- GridGain Webinar: Ignite the Fire in Your SQL App, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will provide proven best practices for increasing performance of existing or new SQL-based applications up to 1,000x, scaling to millions of transactions per second and handling petabytes of data by adding Apache® Ignite(TM).
- GridGain Webinar: Redis Replaced: Why Companies Now Choose Apache® Ignite(TM) to Improve Application Speed and Scale, February 20, 2018 - GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will explain why HomeAway® and other companies are moving away from traditional caches like Redis and choosing Apache Ignite and the enterprise-ready version of Apache Ignite from GridGain to handle their in-memory computing needs.
- Workshop: In-Memory Computing Essentials for Data Scientists, February 15, 2018 - In this hands-on workshop by GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri, attendees will be introduced to the fundamental capabilities of in-memory computing platforms that boost highly-loaded applications, research projects, risk analysis and fraud detection tasks by storing and processing massive amounts of data in memory and on disk across a cluster of machines.
- Amsterdam Java User Group, March 8, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will lead a workshop titled "In-Memory Computing Essentials for Java Developers."
- DeveloperWeek 2018 - February 3-7, 2018 - On Wednesday, February 7, GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Apache Ignite Service Grid: Foundation of Your Microservices-Based Solution."
- In-Memory in Manhattan! January 25, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Building Consistent and Highly Available Distributed Systems with Apache Ignite and GridGain."
- Los Angeles Kubernetes Meetup, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Solution Architect Dani Traphagen will present "Deploy like a Boss: Using Kubernetes and Apache Ignite!"
- Big Data Application Meetup, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Apache Spark and Apache Ignite: Where Fast Data Meets the IoT."
- The New York City Java Meetup Group, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Senior Solutions Architect Fotios Filacouris will present "Java and In-Memory Computing: Apache Ignite."
- London In-Memory Computing Meetup, February 7, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Building Consistent and Highly Available Distributed Systems with Apache Ignite and GridGain."
- The Boston MySQL Meetup Group, February 12, 2018 - GridGain Senior Solutions Architect Fotios Filacouris will present "Turbocharge your MySQL Queries In-Memory with Apache Ignite."
- The Boston Java Meetup Group, February 13, 2018 - GridGain Senior Solutions Architect Fotios Filacouris will present "Java and In-Memory Computing: Apache Ignite."
- Symbion IoT Meetup, February 14, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Apache Ignite: The In-Memory Hammer in Your Data Science Toolkit."
- Sydney Cassandra Users, February 13, 2018 - Rachel Pedreschi, GridGain's Principal Solutions Architect, will present "Ignite your Cassandra Love Story: Caching Cassandra with Apache Ignite."
- San Francisco Kubernetes Meetup , February 15, 2010 - GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Distributed Database DevOps Dilemmas? Kubernetes to the Rescue!"
- Berlin Kubernetes Meetup, February 21, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Distributed Database DevOps Dilemmas? Kubernetes to the Rescue!"
- Big Data, Berlin, February 22, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Apache Ignite: The In-Memory Hammer in Your Data Science Toolkit."
- Amsterdam Java User Group, March 7, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Catch An Intro to the Java-Powered Apache Ignite - Memory-Centric Distributed Platform."
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions built on Apache® Ignite(TM). GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, ecommerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors. GridGain solutions connect data stores (SQL, NoSQL, and Apache® Hadoop®) with cloud-scale applications and enable massive data throughput and ultra-low latencies across a scalable, distributed cluster of commodity servers. GridGain is the most comprehensive, enterprise-grade in-memory computing platform for high volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, and hybrid transactional/analytical processing. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Cassandra, Cassandra, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: GridGain Systems via Globenewswire
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Kofax Intelligent Automation Deployment at Davies Turner Wins Ventana Award for Overall Digital Leadership17.10.2018 12:00 | Pressemelding
Project Recognized for Driving Real-Time Insight into Shipments and Inventory to Transform the Customer Experience; Other Kofax Customers also Receive Accolades IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kofax ® , a leading supplier of intelligent automation (IA) software to digitally transform end-to-end business processes, today announced its customer Davies Turner, one of the UK’s leading multimodal freight forwarding and logistics companies, won the 2018 Overall Digital Leadership Award from Ventana Research for its successful implementation of Kofax Intelligent Automation. Kofax customers Pinnacol Assurance and PITT-OHIO were also recognized. “Davies Turner’s commitment to automation was ambitious but the perfect match for Kofax Intelligent Automation,” said Reynolds C. Bish, Chief Executive Officer of Kofax. “This award is a great illustration of how Kofax enables increased productivity to help organizations remain on track for profitable growth and significant competitive
2018 European Cost Insight Product Cost Management Conference17.10.2018 10:00 | Pressemelding
Companies from Across Europe to Gather and Discuss How PCM Strategies & Technologies Improve Profitability & Accelerate Design to Delivery Time CONCORD, Mass., Oct. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- aPriori, the leading provider of enterprise product cost management (PCM) software solutions, announces today that it will host the European Cost Insight Product Cost Management Conference on November 26-28, 2018. This year’s event is being held at Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. This event is open to both aPriori customers and representatives from any manufacturers that are interested in learning more about product cost management technology and best practices. Visit the Cost Insight 2018 Event Website for complete information and register for this year’s program. Why Should You Attend Cost Insight 2018? As pressure increases to deliver innovative and customized products to market faster, manufacturers are struggling to maintain product profits and accelerate de
In-Memory Computing Summit North America 2018 Lays Out Vision for Digital Technology Evolution, Provides Practical Advice for Addressing Performance and Scalability Challenges17.10.2018 09:00 | Pressemelding
Keynotes, Breakout Sessions from Industry Leaders and Technology Experts Offer Actionable Advice on Navigating the Trends, Challenges and Solutions of Digital Transformation FOSTER CITY, Calif., Oct. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today discussed the success of the fourth annual In-Memory Computing Summit® North America, which took place October 2-3, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport. The In-Memory Computing Summits (IMCSs), held annually in Europe and North America, are the only industry-wide events focusing on the full range of in-memory computing technologies and solutions. Nearly 450 people representing 227 organizations from 10 countries across 4 continents and 19 U.S. states registered to listen to speakers from American Airlines, ING Belgium, Intel Corp., Oracle, Salesforce.com, Huawei, SNIA, Wellington Management, GridGain Systems and many more. Recordings and sli
IMRALDI™, Biogen’s Adalimumab Biosimilar Referencing Humira®, Is Launched in the European Union17.10.2018 08:00 | Pressemelding
IMRALDITM is approved in the European Union for the same 14 complex autoimmune conditions as its reference product In 2017 Biogen became the first company in Europe with approved biosimilars referencing the three most prescribed anti-TNF biologic treatments BAAR, Switzerland, Oct. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Samsung Bioepis Co. Ltd, a joint venture between Samsung BioLogics and Biogen (Nasdaq: BIIB) today announced the European launch of IMRALDITM, an adalimumab biosimilar referencing Humira®.1 IMRALDI is approved in Europe for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), juvenile idiopathic arthritis, axial spondyloarthritis, psoriatic arthritis, psoriasis, paediatric plaque psoriasis, adult and adolescent hidradenitis suppurativa, Crohn’s disease, paediatric Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and uveitis. The launch of IMRALDI completes Biogen’s portfolio of three anti-TNF biosimilars in Europe, with BENEPALITM (etanercept), a biosimilar referencing Enbrel® 2, and FLIXABITM (inflixi
Atico Produces 5.36 Million Pounds of Cu and 3,010 Ounces of Au in Third Quarter 201816.10.2018 22:30 | Pressemelding
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atico Mining Corporation (the “Company” or “Atico”) (TSX.V: ATY | OTC: ATCMF) announces its operating results for the three months ended September 30, 2018 from its El Roble mine. Production for the quarter totaled 5.36 million pounds of copper and 3,010 ounces of gold in concentrates, an increase of 5% for copper and 6% for gold, respectively, over the same period in 2017. “We are pleased to report another strong quarter of production as the El Roble mine continues to operate at a steady state level while the Company remains on track to deliver on our 2018 operational objectives,” said Fernando E. Ganoza, CEO. “For remainder of the year, we will continue optimizing the operation and executing the aggressive exploration drilling program at the El Roble property looking for additional mineralization both regionally and at mine vicinity.” Third Quarter Operational Highlights Production of 5.36 million pounds of copper contain
SoftServe’s Research Team Takes Prize at Samsung AI Challenge16.10.2018 21:16 | Pressemelding
Artificial intelligence leveraged to deblur and dehaze photos and videos with exceptional quality AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SoftServe, a leading digital authority and consulting company, announced its researchers won second place at the Samsung AI Challenge 2018 with innovative neural image restoration enhancement for mobile and embedded devices. “Artificial intelligence is at the center of future-proofing technologies for many businesses today,” said Serge Haziyev, senior vice president for Advanced Technology at SoftServe. “The opportunities for AI are endless and we are proud of our team and their commitment to creating an innovative AI algorithm that pushed the boundaries of existing deblurring and dehazing technologies as part of Samsung’s AI Hackathon.” The winning team, made up of SoftServe research engineers, Volodymyr Budzan and Orest Kupyn, participated in the worldwide event developing a solution that uses state-of-the-art deep learning and computer vi
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom