GridGain® Experts Host, Attend Industry Events to Help Businesses Harness the Power of In-Memory Computing
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Sept. 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced 25 webinars, conferences and meetups where GridGain experts will be speaking during September and October of 2018. Topics include sharing insights and strategies for how businesses of all sizes can meet the real-time performance and massive scalability requirements of data-intensive applications being developed for digital transformation and omnichannel customer experience initiatives.
“To succeed at digital transformation, organizations must solve the real-time speed and massive scalability challenges of their applications,” said Terry Erisman, Vice President of Marketing at GridGain. “Whether it’s at our In-Memory Community Summit North America or a more intimate industry meet-up, our experts are committed to helping companies understand which in-memory computing solution works best for their particular use cases and how to optimize their deployments. I strongly recommend that anyone interested in in-memory computing attend one of these excellent events.”
During September and October, GridGain will host or participate in the following conferences, webinars and meetups:
In Memory Computing Summit
- In-Memory Computing Summit North America 2018 – October 2-3, 2018 – GridGain Systems will host the only industry-wide event in North America focused on the full range of in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. Attendees will learn about the role of in-memory computing in the digital transformation of enterprises. Held in Silicon Valley, the conference is attended by technical decision makers, business decision makers, architects, CTOs, developers and more who make or influence purchasing decisions about in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT, and HPC solutions.
Conferences & Webinars
- Strata New York 2018 – September 11-13, 2018 – GridGain will be in booth #1101 to discuss the needs for in-memory computing solutions for real-time big data applications.
- GridGain Webinar: Best Practices for Stream Ingestion, Processing and Analytics Using In-Memory Computing – September 12, 2018 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will provide best practices used for real-time stream ingestion, processing and analytics using Apache® Ignite™, GridGain®, Apache Kafka™, Apache Spark™ and other technologies.
- GridGain Webinar: Managing and Monitoring Apache Ignite and GridGain –
- September 19, 2018 – Andrey Evsukov, Head of Operations at GridGain Systems, will provide best practices for how to monitor and manage a production Apache® Ignite™ or GridGain® cluster. The webinar will show how to benefit from JMX metrics, demonstrate how to use the Web Console – an interactive management tool and configuration wizard for Apache Ignite and GridGain – and include a discussion of third-party tools that also address management and monitoring needs.
- GridGain Webinar: Apache Ignite + GridGain: Powering Up Banks and Financial Institutions with Distributed Systems – September 25, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will provide an overview of Apache Ignite and the GridGain in-memory computing platform, which is built on Apache Ignite, and discuss the key capabilities and features for financial applications, including ACID compliance, ANSI-99 SQL support, persistence, replication, security, fault tolerance, fraud detection and more.
- Oracle Code One Conference 2018 – October 22-25, 2018 – GridGain will be on the expo floor to discuss the needs and options for in-memory computing solutions for real-time big data applications.
- Data Natives European Tour – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present “How to become a Big Data Rockstar in 15 minutes!" in several European cities throughout September:
- Apache Ignite Meetup Moscow #4 – September 11, 2018 – Artem Schitow, Solutions Architect at GridGain Systems, will present “What's new in Apache Ignite 2.7.” The meet-up will also feature a talk by Nikolai Izhikov of Sberbank Technologies on “Ignite + Spark Data Frame. Together ever after.”
- Metis New York Data Science Meetup – September 12, 2018 – Denis Magda, Director of Product Management at GridGain Systems and Vice President of the Apache Ignite PMC, will preside over a two-hour workshop titled, "In-Memory Computing Essentials for Data Scientists."
- Open Source Summit Japan 2018 – September 21, 2018 – Roman Shtykh with Yahoo! Japan will present “Apache Ignite: From In-Memory Data Grid to Memory-Centric Distributed Database."
Big Data Meetups – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will also present his talk “How to become a Big Data Rockstar in 15 minutes!" at several Big Data Meetups across Europe:
- Big Data, Oslo V 3.0 Meetup – September 27, 2018
- Big Data, Helsinki V 2.0 Meetup – October 4, 2018
- Big Data, Singapore V 2.0 Meetup – October 8, 2018
- Big Data, Stockholm V 6.0 Meetup – October 11, 2018
- Big Data, Brussels V 3.0 Meetup – October 17, 2018
- Big Data, Luxembourg V 3.0 Meetup – October 18, 2018
- Future of Data: New York Meetup – October 24, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will be a featured speaker and present "Best Practices for Stream Ingestion, Processing and Analytics Using In-Memory Computing."
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite™. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com .
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, Ignite, Apache Kafka, Kafka, Apache Spark, and Spark, are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
Continued Growth for INVNT Following Client Wins, An Expanded Offering, New Offices and Fresh Talent23.4.2019 15:20:00 CEST | Pressemelding
NEW YORK, NY, April 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INVNT, the global live brand storytelling agency™, achieved a number of milestones in 2018, a move that saw its revenues reach over $54 million, exceeding forecasts and representing a 30% increase on the previous year. With a number of impressive new clients and continued expansion in the works, the agency is targeting $62 million in revenue for 2019. INVNT secured new clients including Microsoft, Facebook, Pfizer, Xero, TEDxSydney, New Relic and Mary Kay last year. They grew many accounts from local to global, a move that now sees INVNTrs deliver campaigns for clients across the globe. INVNT also exceeded existing clients’ expectations in 2018, delivering compelling live brand storytelling™ moments for the likes of General Motors, Grant Thornton, Merck, PepsiCo, Samsung and Subway. Scott Cullather, CEO, INVNT explains: “Our tremendous growth is due to a combination of our team’s ability to develop compelling live brand stories that are
Always Powered by Passion: Meizu 16s Flagship Smartphone Unveiled, Snapdragon 855 and 48MP OIS Dual Camera23.4.2019 15:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Zhuhai, April 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zhuhai, 23rd April 2019 -- Meizu Technology Co., Ltd (Meizu) has officially introduced its latest flagship 16s and will be available for sale in China on 28th April starting at 3198 RMB. The signature Meizu Design brings a sense of elegance to the phone. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, the 16s features a 48MP + OIS Dual Camera, making it the best device to use for everyday shots. The latest flagship 16s is a testament to the 16 years’ experience in phone making of Meizu. The company has spared no effort with 100% dedication in producing premium phone for quality-seeking users, despite the size of the target market. 16s is a product that reflects ‘100% efforts for 1% selected Products’, Meizu strives for excellence with passion. Meizu 16s comes in Pearl White, Carbon Black, and Phantom Blue, of which 6+128G, 8+128G and 8+256G will be respectively priced at 3198 RMB, 3498 RMB and 3998 RMB, and will be available on Meizu official website for
iGrafx Announces Cohesive RPA Accelerator Solution23.4.2019 14:48:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Combines Core Capabilities from iGrafx, myInvenio, Servicetrace, UiPath and BP3 Global Dallas, TX, April 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today at the iNNOVATE 2019 conference, iGrafx unveiled the industry’s first end-to-end RPA Accelerator solution, enabling enterprises to identify, assess, prioritize, execute and govern robotic process automation (RPA) projects. The turnkey package includes a new version of the iGrafx Platform, along with process mining from myInvenio, RPA bots from either UiPath or Servicetrace and professional services from BP3. For the first time ever, Center of Excellence leaders can access the combined, best-of-breed capabilities from a single source for a single price. “Our customers tell us that they have a huge challenge understanding what to optimize and automate in order to achieve real digital transformation,” said Ryan Tognazzini, CEO at iGrafx. This is a challenge that is also iterated again and again by industry experts. In a recent Forrester report, Rob Ko
MJBizDaily Introduces MJBizDaily European Cannabis Symposium, Copenhagen, Denmark, May 623.4.2019 11:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
DENVER, April 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The producers of America’s oldest and largest cannabis trade show, Marijuana Business Conference & Expo (MJBizCon), introduce MJBizDaily’s European Cannabis Symposium in Denmark, Copenhagen. MJBizDaily’s European Cannabis Symposium will take place on Monday, May 6 at the Scandic Copenhagen Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark. Leaders in the business, research and legislation of Europe’s medical marijuana and hemp market will gather for an intensive one-day conference offering educational sessions on the latest in tech, scientific research, and potential impacts on global markets. Table top exhibitors and an opening cocktail reception on Sunday, May 5 will also offer invaluable networking opportunities. “Regulated, normalized cannabis programs are just now starting to come into their own across Europe. As those government, industry and scientific ties continue to strengthen across the continent, the time is right to provide an in-person platform for e
LeddarTech Appoints Richard LaRue, a Seasoned Corporate International Lawyer, to its Executive Team23.4.2019 06:58:00 CEST | Pressemelding
LeddarTech Increases Automotive LiDAR Expertise with a Research and Development Team in Toronto, Canada LeddarTech enhances its senior management leadership team through the appointment of a Chief Legal Officer and further accelerates time to market by announcing the official opening of the Automotive Center of Excellence R&D facility in Toronto, Canada. QUEBEC CITY, April 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LeddarTech®, an industry leader providing the most versatile and scalable auto and mobility LiDAR platform ™, is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Richard LaRue as Chief Legal Officer. Mr. LaRue has worked extensively with software and biotech companies, as well as start-ups, in all aspects of their business, including their constitution, the negotiation, and drafting of international agreements and their equity and debt financing. He has practiced in these areas across Canada, Europe, and the U.S. “I look forward to leveraging my international experience in corporate law, financ
WillScot to Announce First Quarter 2019 Results on May 2, 201922.4.2019 22:04:00 CEST | Pressemelding
BALTIMORE, April 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WillScot Corporation (“WillScot”) (NASDAQ: WSC) today announced that it will release its first quarter 2019 financial results on Thursday, May 2, 2019 after the markets close. President and Chief Executive Officer, Bradley Soultz, and Chief Financial Officer, Timothy Boswell will host a conference call and webcast on Friday, May 3, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. EDT to discuss the results. The live call can be accessed by dialing (855) 312-9420 (US/Canada toll-free) or (210) 874-7774 (International). A live webcast will also be accessible via the “Events & Presentations” section of the Company’s Investor Relations website https://investors.willscot.com. An archived version of the webcast will be available for 60 days following the call. About WillScot Corporation Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, WillScot Corporation is the public holding company for the Williams Scotsman family of companies in the United States, Canada and Mexico. WillScot Corpora