GridGain® Experts Host, Attend Industry Events to Help Businesses Harness the Power of In-Memory Computing
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Sept. 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced 25 webinars, conferences and meetups where GridGain experts will be speaking during September and October of 2018. Topics include sharing insights and strategies for how businesses of all sizes can meet the real-time performance and massive scalability requirements of data-intensive applications being developed for digital transformation and omnichannel customer experience initiatives.
“To succeed at digital transformation, organizations must solve the real-time speed and massive scalability challenges of their applications,” said Terry Erisman, Vice President of Marketing at GridGain. “Whether it’s at our In-Memory Community Summit North America or a more intimate industry meet-up, our experts are committed to helping companies understand which in-memory computing solution works best for their particular use cases and how to optimize their deployments. I strongly recommend that anyone interested in in-memory computing attend one of these excellent events.”
During September and October, GridGain will host or participate in the following conferences, webinars and meetups:
In Memory Computing Summit
- In-Memory Computing Summit North America 2018 – October 2-3, 2018 – GridGain Systems will host the only industry-wide event in North America focused on the full range of in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. Attendees will learn about the role of in-memory computing in the digital transformation of enterprises. Held in Silicon Valley, the conference is attended by technical decision makers, business decision makers, architects, CTOs, developers and more who make or influence purchasing decisions about in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT, and HPC solutions.
Conferences & Webinars
- Strata New York 2018 – September 11-13, 2018 – GridGain will be in booth #1101 to discuss the needs for in-memory computing solutions for real-time big data applications.
- GridGain Webinar: Best Practices for Stream Ingestion, Processing and Analytics Using In-Memory Computing – September 12, 2018 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will provide best practices used for real-time stream ingestion, processing and analytics using Apache® Ignite™, GridGain®, Apache Kafka™, Apache Spark™ and other technologies.
- GridGain Webinar: Managing and Monitoring Apache Ignite and GridGain –
- September 19, 2018 – Andrey Evsukov, Head of Operations at GridGain Systems, will provide best practices for how to monitor and manage a production Apache® Ignite™ or GridGain® cluster. The webinar will show how to benefit from JMX metrics, demonstrate how to use the Web Console – an interactive management tool and configuration wizard for Apache Ignite and GridGain – and include a discussion of third-party tools that also address management and monitoring needs.
- GridGain Webinar: Apache Ignite + GridGain: Powering Up Banks and Financial Institutions with Distributed Systems – September 25, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will provide an overview of Apache Ignite and the GridGain in-memory computing platform, which is built on Apache Ignite, and discuss the key capabilities and features for financial applications, including ACID compliance, ANSI-99 SQL support, persistence, replication, security, fault tolerance, fraud detection and more.
- Oracle Code One Conference 2018 – October 22-25, 2018 – GridGain will be on the expo floor to discuss the needs and options for in-memory computing solutions for real-time big data applications.
- Data Natives European Tour – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present “How to become a Big Data Rockstar in 15 minutes!" in several European cities throughout September:
- Apache Ignite Meetup Moscow #4 – September 11, 2018 – Artem Schitow, Solutions Architect at GridGain Systems, will present “What's new in Apache Ignite 2.7.” The meet-up will also feature a talk by Nikolai Izhikov of Sberbank Technologies on “Ignite + Spark Data Frame. Together ever after.”
- Metis New York Data Science Meetup – September 12, 2018 – Denis Magda, Director of Product Management at GridGain Systems and Vice President of the Apache Ignite PMC, will preside over a two-hour workshop titled, "In-Memory Computing Essentials for Data Scientists."
- Open Source Summit Japan 2018 – September 21, 2018 – Roman Shtykh with Yahoo! Japan will present “Apache Ignite: From In-Memory Data Grid to Memory-Centric Distributed Database."
Big Data Meetups – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will also present his talk “How to become a Big Data Rockstar in 15 minutes!" at several Big Data Meetups across Europe:
- Big Data, Oslo V 3.0 Meetup – September 27, 2018
- Big Data, Helsinki V 2.0 Meetup – October 4, 2018
- Big Data, Singapore V 2.0 Meetup – October 8, 2018
- Big Data, Stockholm V 6.0 Meetup – October 11, 2018
- Big Data, Brussels V 3.0 Meetup – October 17, 2018
- Big Data, Luxembourg V 3.0 Meetup – October 18, 2018
- Future of Data: New York Meetup – October 24, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will be a featured speaker and present "Best Practices for Stream Ingestion, Processing and Analytics Using In-Memory Computing."
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite™. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com .
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, Ignite, Apache Kafka, Kafka, Apache Spark, and Spark, are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
Cloudian Provides Seamless Hybrid and Multi-cloud Storage Integration for Veeam Environments22.1.2019 20:05 | Pressemelding
Object Storage Platform Delivers Highly Cost-effective, Exabyte-scalable Backup, Archive and Disaster Recovery Under Single Data Management Architecture SAN MATEO, Calif., Jan. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cloudian today announced that its HyperStore object storage platform integrates seamlessly with Veeam’s newest data protection software release, Veeam Availability Suite 9.5 Update 4. This integration provides new and existing Veeam customers with highly cost-effective, limitlessly scalable storage that works across public and private cloud environments. With data playing an increasingly central role in an organization’s success, keeping it safe and readily available is more critical than ever. However, doing so has become more challenging in the face of continued rapid data growth. Veeam software is designed to provide both data protection and availability for all workloads—physical, virtual and cloud—and one of the key features in the new release is support of S3-compatible object
Brookfield Asset Management Notice of 2018 Year End Results Conference Call and Webcast22.1.2019 15:37 | Pressemelding
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2019 Time: 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) BROOKFIELD, NEWS, Jan. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE:BAM)(TSX:BAM.A)(EURONEXT AMSTERDAM:BAMA): You are invited to participate in Brookfield Asset Management’s 2018 Year End Results Conference Call & Webcast on Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss with members of senior management our results and current business initiatives. These results will be released on February 14th before 7:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and will be available following the release on our website at www.brookfield.com “News – Press Releases.” The Conference Call will also be Webcast live on our website, where it will be archived for future reference. To participate in the Conference Call, please dial 1-866-688-9425 toll free in North America, or for overseas calls please dial 1-409-216-0815 (Conference ID: 7174879) at approximately 10:50 a.m. The Conference Call will also be Webcast live at ht
K2 Acquires Distributor K2NE, Strengthening Its Digital Process Automation Capabilities Across Europe22.1.2019 15:00 | Pressemelding
Acquisition expands the digital process automation company’s presence into new markets Bellevue, Wash., Jan. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SourceCode Technology Holdings, Inc. (“K2”), the leader in low-code digital process automation, today announced the acquisition of one of its distributors, K2NE. With this acquisition, K2 establishes a direct presence in mainland Europe, increasing the direct customer footprint to 14 European countries, further investing and committing to growth across the continent. K2 customers will now see increased opportunities and offerings centered around strengthening their digital transformation. K2NE has a demonstrated history of strong business growth and success gaining market shares in Spain, Switzerland and Germany. “We are thrilled to welcome the K2NE team to the K2 family,” said Evan Ellis, K2 CEO. “As two organizations built around customer-first approaches to digital process automation, we can together leverage our common vision, expand our geograph
Altus Group Report Reveals Rapid Acceleration of PropTech Adoption and Rise of Disintermediation as Major Trends Impacting the Commercial Real Estate Industry in 201922.1.2019 15:00 | Pressemelding
Automation, use of AI and disintermediating business models having major impact on CRE industry; growing number of CRE firms are directly investing in PropTech companies TORONTO, Jan. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altus Group Limited (“Altus Group”) (TSX: AIF), a leading provider of software, data solutions and independent advisory services to the global commercial real estate (“CRE”) industry, today released the latest Altus Group CRE Innovation Report. The report provides an outlook on technology trends impacting the global CRE industry and highlights the significant acceleration in adoption of property technology (“PropTech”), the effect of disintermediating technologies, as well as a growing trend of CRE firms investing directly in PropTech companies and startups themselves. According to the report, which is based on a global survey of 400 CRE executives at firms with assets under management (“AUM”) of at least US $250 million representing a total AUM of over US $2 trillion, driving
ATTO Technology is Now Certified DataCore Ready™ and will Showcase at the DataCore Partner Conference in Frankfurt, Germany22.1.2019 14:47 | Pressemelding
AMHERST, N.Y., Jan. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ATTO Technology, Inc., a global leader of storage, network connectivity and infrastructure solutions for data-intensive computing environments for over 30 years, is proud to announce ATTO Celerity™ Gen 6 32Gb and 16Gb Fibre Channel host bus adapters (HBAs) are certified DataCore Ready™. In addition, as a member of the DataCore Ready Partner Program, ATTO will highlight its certified connectivity options for software-defined storage and data management solutions at the DataCore Partner Conference January 22-23 in Frankfurt, Germany. “We are excited to certify the ATTO Celerity HBAs as DataCore Ready as they will help IT departments achieve the flexibility and freedom that software-defined storage solutions offer, while providing the network performance and reliability that mission-critical applications need,” said Gerardo Dada, CMO of DataCore Software. “We look forward to seeing the products in action at our annual partner conference.” A
PEX Network and iGrafx Release Research Report22.1.2019 14:00 | Pressemelding
Primary Research and Analysis Describes Challenges and Opportunities for Digital Transformation Professionals Orlando, FL, Jan. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today at the OPEX Week: Business Transformation World Summit, PEX Network and iGrafx announced that they completed an extensive primary research project designed to answer the question: “Disrupted or Disruptor – Which Side Are You On?” More than 150 business leaders and digital business transformation experts from 36 industries and 42 countries participated in the survey and provided detailed insights on a range of pressing topics. PEX Networks Editor, Ian Hawkins managed the project and orchestrated analysis and insights from across his organization. “I was frankly surprised and delighted with the breadth and depth of feedback we received from members of the PEX Network community,” said Hawkins. “We now have unprecedented perspective gleaned from respondents on topics like: how to select the right processes to automate, how to mea