GridGain® Experts Host, Attend Industry Events to Help Businesses Harness the Power of In-Memory Computing
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Sept. 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced 25 webinars, conferences and meetups where GridGain experts will be speaking during September and October of 2018. Topics include sharing insights and strategies for how businesses of all sizes can meet the real-time performance and massive scalability requirements of data-intensive applications being developed for digital transformation and omnichannel customer experience initiatives.
“To succeed at digital transformation, organizations must solve the real-time speed and massive scalability challenges of their applications,” said Terry Erisman, Vice President of Marketing at GridGain. “Whether it’s at our In-Memory Community Summit North America or a more intimate industry meet-up, our experts are committed to helping companies understand which in-memory computing solution works best for their particular use cases and how to optimize their deployments. I strongly recommend that anyone interested in in-memory computing attend one of these excellent events.”
During September and October, GridGain will host or participate in the following conferences, webinars and meetups:
In Memory Computing Summit
- In-Memory Computing Summit North America 2018 – October 2-3, 2018 – GridGain Systems will host the only industry-wide event in North America focused on the full range of in-memory computing-related technologies and solutions. Attendees will learn about the role of in-memory computing in the digital transformation of enterprises. Held in Silicon Valley, the conference is attended by technical decision makers, business decision makers, architects, CTOs, developers and more who make or influence purchasing decisions about in-memory computing, Big Data, Fast Data, IoT, and HPC solutions.
Conferences & Webinars
- Strata New York 2018 – September 11-13, 2018 – GridGain will be in booth #1101 to discuss the needs for in-memory computing solutions for real-time big data applications.
- GridGain Webinar: Best Practices for Stream Ingestion, Processing and Analytics Using In-Memory Computing – September 12, 2018 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Vice President of Apache Ignite PMC Denis Magda will provide best practices used for real-time stream ingestion, processing and analytics using Apache® Ignite™, GridGain®, Apache Kafka™, Apache Spark™ and other technologies.
- GridGain Webinar: Managing and Monitoring Apache Ignite and GridGain –
- September 19, 2018 – Andrey Evsukov, Head of Operations at GridGain Systems, will provide best practices for how to monitor and manage a production Apache® Ignite™ or GridGain® cluster. The webinar will show how to benefit from JMX metrics, demonstrate how to use the Web Console – an interactive management tool and configuration wizard for Apache Ignite and GridGain – and include a discussion of third-party tools that also address management and monitoring needs.
- GridGain Webinar: Apache Ignite + GridGain: Powering Up Banks and Financial Institutions with Distributed Systems – September 25, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will provide an overview of Apache Ignite and the GridGain in-memory computing platform, which is built on Apache Ignite, and discuss the key capabilities and features for financial applications, including ACID compliance, ANSI-99 SQL support, persistence, replication, security, fault tolerance, fraud detection and more.
- Oracle Code One Conference 2018 – October 22-25, 2018 – GridGain will be on the expo floor to discuss the needs and options for in-memory computing solutions for real-time big data applications.
- Data Natives European Tour – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present “How to become a Big Data Rockstar in 15 minutes!" in several European cities throughout September:
- Apache Ignite Meetup Moscow #4 – September 11, 2018 – Artem Schitow, Solutions Architect at GridGain Systems, will present “What's new in Apache Ignite 2.7.” The meet-up will also feature a talk by Nikolai Izhikov of Sberbank Technologies on “Ignite + Spark Data Frame. Together ever after.”
- Metis New York Data Science Meetup – September 12, 2018 – Denis Magda, Director of Product Management at GridGain Systems and Vice President of the Apache Ignite PMC, will preside over a two-hour workshop titled, "In-Memory Computing Essentials for Data Scientists."
- Open Source Summit Japan 2018 – September 21, 2018 – Roman Shtykh with Yahoo! Japan will present “Apache Ignite: From In-Memory Data Grid to Memory-Centric Distributed Database."
Big Data Meetups – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will also present his talk “How to become a Big Data Rockstar in 15 minutes!" at several Big Data Meetups across Europe:
- Big Data, Oslo V 3.0 Meetup – September 27, 2018
- Big Data, Helsinki V 2.0 Meetup – October 4, 2018
- Big Data, Singapore V 2.0 Meetup – October 8, 2018
- Big Data, Stockholm V 6.0 Meetup – October 11, 2018
- Big Data, Brussels V 3.0 Meetup – October 17, 2018
- Big Data, Luxembourg V 3.0 Meetup – October 18, 2018
- Future of Data: New York Meetup – October 24, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will be a featured speaker and present "Best Practices for Stream Ingestion, Processing and Analytics Using In-Memory Computing."
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite™. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com .
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, Ignite, Apache Kafka, Kafka, Apache Spark, and Spark, are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Wencor Group Announces Acquisition of Silver Wings14.11.2018 15:58 | Pressemelding
Peachtree City, GA, Nov. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WENCOR GROUP ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF SILVER WINGS Peachtree City, GA (November 8th, 2018) -- Wencor Group (“Wencor”), a leading solutions provider to the aerospace aftermarket, today announced the acquisition of Silver Wings Aerospace, a certified 145 repair station specializing in electric power and hydraulic component repair with unique capabilities in Used Serviceable Material (“USM”). Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. "We are pleased to welcome Silver Wings leadership and their employees to the Wencor team. This partnership aligns with our strategy to drive ATA chapter depth and proprietary component repair capabilities while enhancing our presence in USM. We are thrilled to partner with great entrepreneurs like Eddie Montalvo and Sean Beaubien and look forward to working with the rest of their team who have developed a high quality customer-focused MRO business" said Chris Curtis, Chief Executive Officer of Wencor G
Kofax Advances Enterprise-Wide Deployment of Next-Generation Robotic Process Automation to Rapidly and Exponentially Scale the Digital Workforce14.11.2018 14:00 | Pressemelding
Kofax RPA Powers Industry’s First Single-Vendor Intelligent Automation Offering; Free 12-Month Trial Provides Time to Build, Deploy and Measure Results with No Commitment IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kofax ®, a leading supplier of Intelligent Automation software to automate and digitally transform end-to-end business processes, today announced Kofax RPA’s next-generation robotic process automation (RPA) capabilities that leverage artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). Providing “out-of-the-box” functionality, Kofax is first to market with a comprehensive, single-vendor, single-platform, Intelligent Automation solution. “Early adopters of RPA have experienced the many benefits in shifting human labor from ‘data gatherer’ to ‘data user’ roles. Increased productivity helps them remain on track for profitable growth, improved customer service and significant competitive advantage,” said Reynolds C. Bish, Chief Executive Officer of Kofax. “These excepti
Biome Grow subsidiary, Highland Grow, receives license to sell to other licensed producers from Health Canada14.11.2018 14:00 | Pressemelding
TORONTO, Nov. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biome Grow Inc. (“Biome” or the “Company”) (CSE:BIO) (Frankfurt:6OTA) is pleased to announce its Nova Scotia-based subsidiary, Highland Grow Inc. (“Highland Grow”), has received its license to sell to other licensed producers from Health Canada in accordance with subsection 11(5) of the Cannabis Regulations. "This license gives the company additional commercial sales avenues and flexibility for our high quality cannabis products and services that are ready for our customers," said Khurram Malik, CEO of Biome. The Health Canada license, issued in accordance with the Cannabis Act and Cannabis Regulations, specifically grants Highland Grow the ability to: possess cannabis; obtain dried cannabis, fresh cannabis, cannabis plants or cannabis plant seeds by cultivating, propagating, and harvesting cannabis; and, to sell cannabis in accordance with subsection 11(5) of the Cannabis Regulations. With this license, Highland Grow is positioned to sell and
Colliers International Expands in South Florida14.11.2018 13:30 | Pressemelding
Acquisition of Preeminent Brokerage and Management Firm Strengthens Leadership and Service Offering TORONTO and MIAMI, Nov. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Leading global commercial real estate services and investment management firm Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) today announced the acquisition of Continental Real Estate Companies Commercial Properties Corp. (“CREC”), a market-leading commercial real estate services firm specializing in property management, project management and sales and lease brokerage. Founded in 1989 by Warren Weiser and Carol Greenberg Brooks, this acquisition brings an extensive portfolio of more than 12.6 million square feet of office, industrial and retail space in Florida and more than 100 professionals operating from three offices throughout the state to Colliers. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. “This strategic acquisition positions Colliers as the top management and retail brokerage firm in the vibrant South Florida mark
ADC Therapeutics Announces Presentations at 60th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting14.11.2018 13:30 | Pressemelding
New clinical data highlight potential of novel pyrrolobenzodiazepine-based antibody drug conjugates for the treatment of relapsed or refractory lymphomas LAUSANNE, Switzerland, Nov. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADC Therapeutics, an oncology drug discovery and development company that specializes in the development of proprietary antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), today announced that data from Phase I clinical trials of ADCT-402 (loncastuximab tesirine) and ADCT-301 (camidanlumab tesirine) have been selected for oral and poster presentations at the 60th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, which is being held December 1-4 in San Diego. Jay Feingold, MD, PhD, Chief Medical Officer and Senior Vice President of Clinical Development at ADC Therapeutics, said, “We look forward to sharing updated data from our first-in-human clinical trials of ADCT-402 and ADCT-301 in multiple subtypes of lymphoma at the 2018 ASH Annual Meeting. Interim data show that ADCT-402, which targets CD
Major telco company partners with Vricon to accelerate 5G rollouts across the USA14.11.2018 13:00 | Pressemelding
Vricon supports major U.S. telecommunications firm with high-resolution 3D geodata for urban and suburban regions across the United States McLean, VA, Nov. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vricon is pleased to announce that a major U.S. telecommunications company recently acquired Vricon’s high-resolution 3D geodata to support large-scale 5G telecommunications network planning and design. Under the multimillion-dollar contract, Vricon will provide the firm with 3D data of urban and suburban population centers across the United States. The company is leveraging Vricon’s recent innovations in mapping to accelerate 5G infrastructure planning nationwide. 5G increases the need for accurate, high-resolution geodata. Vricon’s unique big-data solution uses the world’s largest archive of 50cm commercial satellite imagery; the solution is built using automated 3D modeling algorithms that create cost-effective, scalable geodata. By adopting Vricon’s unique mapping technology, telecommunications compa
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom