GridGain® Experts Attend Multiple Industry Events to Share How to Power Digital Transformations with In-Memory Computing
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Aug. 01, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced a variety of webinars, conferences and meetups. In these events, GridGain experts will share insights and strategies for how businesses of all sizes can meet the real-time performance and scalability requirements of data-intensive applications being developed for digital transformation and omnichannel customer experience initiatives.
“Organizations pursuing digital transformation initiatives need real-time speed and massive scalability for their applications,” said Terry Erisman, Vice President of Marketing at GridGain. “These organizations have questions about which solutions to use for their particular challenges, and our in-memory computing experts have the answers. These events are the perfect opportunity for attendees to get the information they need to move their projects forward.”
During August, GridGain will host or participate in the following conferences, webinars and meetups:
Conferences & Webinars
- Designing Multi-Cluster In-Memory Computing Applications – August 2, 2018 – GridGain Senior Technical Consultant Lucas Beeler and GridGain Senior Director of Outbound Product Management Rob Meyer will discuss architectural best practices for the journey to multi-cluster computing applications.
- Gartner Catalyst Conference – August 20, 2018 – GridGain CEO Abe Kleinfeld will discuss “In-Memory Computing: Unlocking the Digital Future.”
- FOSSCON – August 25, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will speak on “Distributed Database DevOps Dilemmas? Kubernetes to the rescue!”
- In-Memory Computing Essentials for Architects and Developers: Part 2 – August 28, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will introduce – in English and in French – the fundamental capabilities and components of a distributed, in-memory computing platform.
- Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup – August 23, 2018 – GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present “Best Practices for Deploying Distributed Databases and In-Memory Computing Platforms with Kubernetes.”
- GAIT – Greater Atlanta Internet of Things – August 27, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present “Speeding-up the IoT: Best practices for stream ingestion, processing and analytics using in-memory computing.”
- Big Bang Data Science – Georgia – August 28, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present “Improving Apache® Spark™ In-Memory Computing with Apache Ignite.”
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup – August 29, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present “Machine and Deep Learning with Apache Ignite.”
- New York City PostgreSQL User Group – August 30, 2018 – GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present “PostgreSQL with Apache Ignite: Faster Transactions and Analytics.”
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite™. GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes Barclays, ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, Ignite, Apache Spark, and Spark, are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Bombardier Establishes Automatic Securities Disposition Plan15.8.2018 22:48 | Pressemelding
Not for distribution to U.S. news wire services or public dissemination in the United States Plan permits sales of vested shares earned by certain senior executives in accordance with predetermined instructions Plan reinforces the incentive effect of performance-based compensation by allowing for the sale of shares on the open market over a period of up to two years at prevailing market prices, regardless of any subsequent material non-public information participants may receive Plan participants must satisfy Bombardier’s minimum stock ownership guidelines for senior executives MONTRÉAL, Aug. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bombardier announced today that it has established an automatic securities disposition plan (“ASDP”) in accordance with applicable Canadian provincial securities legislation. The ASDP allows for the exercise and sale of vested securities earned by certain senior executives of Bombardier as part of their overall performance-based compensation. Under Canadian securities
Cisco Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Earnings15.8.2018 22:05 | Pressemelding
• Q4 Results: Revenue: $12.8 billion ▪ Increase of 6% year over year ▪ Recurring revenue was 32% of total revenue, up 1 point year over year Earnings per Share: GAAP: $0.81; Non-GAAP: $0.70 ▪ Non-GAAP EPS increased 15% year over year • FY 2018 Results: Revenue: $49.3 billion; increase of 3% year over year Earnings per Share: GAAP: $0.02; Non-GAAP: $2.60 ▪ Non-GAAP EPS increased 9% year over year ▪ GAAP results include a $10.4 billion charge related to the enactment of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Acts • Q1 FY 2019 Guidance: Revenue: 5% to 7% growth year over year Earnings per Share: GAAP: $0.69 to $0.74; Non-GAAP: $0.70 to $0.72 SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cisco today reported fourth quarter and fiscal year results for the period ended July 28, 2018. Cisco reported fourth quarter revenue of $12.8 billion, net income on a generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) basis of $3.8 billion or $0.81 per share, and non-GAAP net income of $3.3 billion or $0.70 per share.
Williams Scotsman Completes ModSpace Acquisition15.8.2018 22:05 | Pressemelding
BALTIMORE, Aug. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WillScot Corporation (Nasdaq: WSC) (“Williams Scotsman”), the leading specialty rental services provider of innovative modular space and portable storage solutions across North America, today announced that it has completed its acquisition of Modular Space Holdings, Inc. (“ModSpace”) for a total purchase price of approximately $1.2 billion. With the addition of ModSpace, Williams Scotsman now manages over 160,000 modular space and portable storage units serving an even broader customer base from over 120 locations across the United States, Canada and Mexico. The acquisition also expands the breadth and depth of its Ready to Work solutions to existing and incremental customers and markets. Brad Soultz, President and Chief Executive Officer of Williams Scotsman, commented, “We are pleased to confirm the completion of this transformational acquisition and would like to thank our collective customers, employees, and stakeholders for their suppor
Algeco Announces Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results Conference Call and Change to Reporting in Euro15.8.2018 18:00 | Pressemelding
BALTIMORE, Aug. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Algeco Investments B.V. (together with its subsidiaries, “Algeco”), the leading global business services provider of modular space, secure portable storage solutions and remote workforce accommodations, today announced that it will hold its second quarter 2018 financial results conference call on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 10:00 a.m., Eastern Time. To access the call, please dial (847) 585-4422 or (888) 424-8151 (US toll free) and enter participant PIN code 6638830# approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the call. You will be placed on hold until the event begins. The conference call will also be broadcast over the internet with an accompanying slide presentation. To join the web conference, go to http://web.meetme.net/r.aspx?p=2&a=UTiLPVrenccJZd. Please enter your name, email address and company to join the call. The customer service team can be reached at any time by pressing *0 on your telephone keypad. Prior to the call, the
Huobi Joins GLASS Network and Invests in SharesPost15.8.2018 15:00 | Pressemelding
Huobi joins network enabling compliant trading of digital securities globally San Francisco, CA, Aug. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SharesPost, a leading provider of liquidity solutions to the private growth asset class, has announced that Huobi, China’s largest cryptocurrency and blockchain token exchange and second largest worldwide, has joined the Global Liquidity and Settlement System network (GLASS). When GLASS becomes operational, Huobi will be able to settle secondary trades of digital securities by U.S. investors in compliance with U.S. securities laws. Huobi will also be able to pool its nine million customers’ buy and sell orders with other exchanges using GLASS on a trading pair by trading pair basis. Greg Brogger, Founder and CEO of SharesPost, said: “We are very excited to see GLASS validated by such a highly respected trading platform. It signals the start of the next stage of development in the digital securities market, and we expect it will go a long way to clearing the
SFL Societe Fonciere Lyonnaise: Post Stabilisation Notice15.8.2018 14:02 | Pressemelding
PARIS, Aug. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SFL Societe Fonciere Lyonnaise (EURONEXT PARIS:FLY) TEMP: FLY 15 th August 2018 SFL SOCIETE FONCIERE LYONNAISE Post Stabilisation Notice HSBC (contact: Syndicate desk, telephone: +44 207 992 8066) hereby gives notice that no stabilisation (within the meaning of the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority) was undertaken by the Stabilisation Manager(s) named below in relation to the offer of the following securities. Issuer: SFL SOCIETE FONCIERE LYONNAISE Guarantor (if any): na Aggregate nominal amount: EUR 500,000,000 Description: 1.5% due 29th May 2025 Offer price: 99.199 Stabilising Managers: BNP Paribas, Credit Agricole, HSBC, Natixis, Societe Generale This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute an invitation or offer to underwrite, subscribe for or otherwise acquire or dispose of any securities of the Issuer in any jurisdiction This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange.
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom