GridGain® Continues In-Memory Computing Industry Leadership in 2018
GridGain Continues Rapid Growth, Delivers Product Innovations, Hosts Vital Industry Conferences and Earns Top Industry Accolades
FOSTER CITY, Calif., July 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite(TM), today announced continuing strong momentum for the first half of 2018. Key achievements during the first half of the year included more new customer wins in the first half of 2018 than in all of 2017, launching major new products including GridGain Professional Edition 2.4 and GridGain Cloud, winning several top industry accolades, and driving continued growth of the popular In-Memory Computing Summit® in Europe.
- New customer acquisition surged during the first half of 2018 with the company acquiring 40 percent more new customers than were signed in all of 2017. New customers acquired in 2018 include leading companies in financial services, transportation, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, government, adtech and more.
- The company continued its worldwide expansion, opening a sales office in China and doubling its sales team in Europe.
- GridGain unveiled GridGain® Professional Edition 2.4, a significant product update that introduced a new Continuous Learning Framework to the company's in-memory computing platform. The Continuous Learning Framework includes machine learning and a multilayer perceptron (MLP) neural network that enable companies to run machine and deep learning algorithms against their petabyte-scale operational datasets in real-time. GridGain also enhanced its native Apache® Spark(TM) integration to include storage and management of Spark DataFrames.
- GridGain announced the beta release of GridGain Cloud. GridGain Cloud is the only in-memory cache-as-a-service that allows users to rapidly deploy a distributed in-memory cache and access it using ANSI-99 SQL, key-value or REST APIs. The result is in-memory computing performance in the cloud, which can be deployed in minutes and massively scaled out. A free trial of the GridGain Cloud beta is available by visiting https://cloud.gridgain.com/
- GridGain received Bronze Stevie Awards in the categories Company of the Year - Computer Software - Medium and New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Other for the GridGain In-Memory Computing Platform.
- GridGain was named to The Silicon Review - 50 Most Valuable Brands of the Year 2018.
- GridGain was included on The insideBIGDATA IMPACT 50 List for Q2 2018.
- Database Trends & Applications (DBTA) included GridGain in its annual DBTA 100 list of the Companies That Matter Most in Data.
In-Memory Computing Thought Leadership
- GridGain founded and produces the world's leading in-memory computing conferences. The second annual In-Memory Computing Summit Europe took place June 25-26, 2018 at the Park Plaza Victoria London. More than 300 registrants from 22 countries heard speakers from ING, FSB Technology, 451 Research, CG Consultancy, ScaleOut Software, the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), GridGain and many more. The speakers explored the key developments and trends related to in-memory computing, discussed the challenges and successes they experienced when accelerating their data-intensive applications, offered practical advice on in-memory computing deployment strategies, and described how in-memory computing is helping drive digital transformation.
- The fourth annual In-Memory Computing Summit North America will take place October 2-3, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport.
- GridGain hosted a variety of webinars and workshops worldwide, participated in several industry conferences, and organized or attended dozens of local meetups - all as part of its ongoing commitment to helping businesses understand how in-memory computing can help them address the speed and scale requirements of modern, data-intensive applications.
"GridGain is rapidly emerging as a leading software platform for enabling the digital enterprise," said Abe Kleinfeld, president and CEO of GridGain. "GridGain is also embedded in a growing number of widely-adopted enterprise applications from major software vendors. Combined, GridGain is in use by nearly half of the Fortune 500."
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite(TM). GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes Barclays, ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. The GridGain in-memory computing platform delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, artificial intelligence, and continuous learning and HTAP. The GridGain Cloud is a hosted in-memory computing solution for use cases that require powerful yet very easy-to-deploy solutions with SQL support. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
GridGain and the In-Memory Computing Summit are trademarks or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: GridGain Systems via Globenewswire
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Ondot’s Mobile Card Controls Provide Protection to Thousands of Banks from ATM Heist Threat17.8.2018 22:47 | Pressemelding
-Card controls counter threat of FBI’s warning on unlimited ATM cash out crime - Santa Clara, Calif., Aug. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- US mainstream media is reporting on a FBI warning to banks of an impending cybercrime wave targeting ATMs in which thieves seek to steal millions of dollars by using cloned cards for fraudulent withdrawals. Ondot, the global leader in mobile payments services, provides consumers a simple protection with mobile-based card controls that can restrict ATM transactions without completely shutting off the card for legitimate needs. Ondot’s mobile controls can give consumers the ability to restrict transactions specifically for ATMs while leaving their cards active for in-person purchases, eCommerce, and other purchases. By locking the account’s use at an ATM, consumers can work with their financial institution to ensure other security best practices are in place while knowing that even a spoofed card will be unable to withdraw cash. If emergency cash is need
SEMAFO: Armed Incident in Bobo Area17.8.2018 15:48 | Pressemelding
MONTREAL, Aug. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SEMAFO Inc. (TSX:SMF) (OMX:SMF) regrets to report that a bus transporting employees from the town of Bobo-Dioulasso to the Mana Mine in Burkina Faso was shot at by armed bandits this morning. In the exchange of fire between the policemen and bandits, one SEMAFO national employee and one sub-contractor employee lost their lives. Operations at the Mana Mine, located 80 kilometers from the incident, are not affected. Early analysis suggests that this incident and the armed incident that occurred in the Est region six days ago are unrelated. However, the Corporation will be increasing its security measures at Mana and take appropriate steps to ensure the safety of the mine and of its employees. The Corporation would like to express its sincere sympathy to families of the victims. About SEMAFO SEMAFO is a Canadian-based mining company with gold production and exploration activities in West Africa. The Corporation operates the Mana Mine in Burkina
ThalesNano Energy Introduces H-Genie™: Revolutionary Compact, High Pressure Hydrogen Gas Generation Platform for Chemists17.8.2018 11:00 | Pressemelding
Improves safety, expands chemistry, saves lives. BUDAPEST, Hungary and BOSTON, Aug. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ThalesNano Energy LLC today announced, at the 256th ACS conference (booth: 1615), the launch of the first in the series of revolutionary new gas generators, the H-Genie™. The H-Genie™ is a compact high pressure hydrogen generator designed to be used in any laboratory as a safer and simpler alternative to hydrogen cylinders. Capable of generating hydrogen at up to 1 NL/min and 100 bar (1450 psi), the system can help expand chemists’ limited hydrogenation chemistry capability by providing high purity hydrogen gas, on demand from water, to batch and flow reactors. Neal Langerman, Principal Scientist at Advanced Chemical Safety, comments: “The presence of cylinders of hydrogen raises the risk level of a lab. While the explosion or fire hazard can be mitigated with a gas cylinder cabinet, this takes precious floor space and does not eliminate the 1300 liters of flammable gas from
PayByPhone Supports Additional Languages16.8.2018 19:47 | Pressemelding
Drivers can now use the app in Spanish and Chinese VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Drivers who pay for their parking with the PayByPhone app can now use the app in Spanish, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese. Later this year, the leading mobile parking payment service will also be available in Punjabi. The support of multiple languages increases PayByPhone’s usability for its diverse consumer base, who are located across North America, Europe, and Australia. To gain access to the newly supported languages within PayByPhone, drivers can simply download the latest version of the app and set their iOS or Android device to their preferred language. “We’re excited to have expanded our language offerings beyond English and French,” said Barrie Arnold, Chief Commercial Officer, PayByPhone North America. “PayByPhone is available in many multicultural cities worldwide, and this update improves the app’s accessibility. PayByPhone has gained a global presen
Global Dairy Platform Announces Dairy Farmers of America CEO Rick Smith as New Board Chair16.8.2018 17:52 | Pressemelding
ROSEMONT, Ill., Aug. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Dairy Platform (GDP), a pre-competitive collaboration of dairy sector organizations focused on encouraging the appropriate intake of nutrient-rich dairy foods and demonstrating the sector’s role in sustainable agriculture, today announced the appointment of Rick Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dairy Farmers of America as Chair of the Board of Directors. “It is truly an honor to serve as Chair of GDP’s Board of Directors,” noted Mr. Smith. “We are facing global food and health challenges that need short and long-term solutions. The work of GDP creates an avenue for collaborative action that demonstrates dairy’s valuable contribution to global food systems, healthy diets and sustainable livelihoods.” Mr. Smith will serve on the board along with Fonterra Co-operative Group Chief Executive Officer Mr. Miles Hurrell; China Mengniu Dairy Company Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Minfang (Jeffery) Lu; Ro
GridGain Systems Named to Inc. 500 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Second Consecutive Year16.8.2018 09:00 | Pressemelding
GridGain Ranks 17th among Software Companies, 13th in San Francisco Metro Area FOSTER CITY, Calif., Aug. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite™, today announced it has been named to the 37th annual Inc. 500 list, a highly regarded ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. This is the second year in a row GridGain has been named to the list. GridGain’s rank of 158 on this year’s Inc. 500 list is up from number 187 last year. The company is ranked 17th among software companies, 13th in the San Francisco metro area, and 37th in the state of California. The Inc. 500 represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment – its independent small and midsized businesses. GridGain provides an in-memory computing platform that delivers speed, scale and high availability to data-intensive applications. Built on a memory-centric archite
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom