GridGain® Continues In-Memory Computing Industry Leadership in 2018
GridGain Continues Rapid Growth, Delivers Product Innovations, Hosts Vital Industry Conferences and Earns Top Industry Accolades
FOSTER CITY, Calif., July 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite(TM), today announced continuing strong momentum for the first half of 2018. Key achievements during the first half of the year included more new customer wins in the first half of 2018 than in all of 2017, launching major new products including GridGain Professional Edition 2.4 and GridGain Cloud, winning several top industry accolades, and driving continued growth of the popular In-Memory Computing Summit® in Europe.
- New customer acquisition surged during the first half of 2018 with the company acquiring 40 percent more new customers than were signed in all of 2017. New customers acquired in 2018 include leading companies in financial services, transportation, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, government, adtech and more.
- The company continued its worldwide expansion, opening a sales office in China and doubling its sales team in Europe.
- GridGain unveiled GridGain® Professional Edition 2.4, a significant product update that introduced a new Continuous Learning Framework to the company's in-memory computing platform. The Continuous Learning Framework includes machine learning and a multilayer perceptron (MLP) neural network that enable companies to run machine and deep learning algorithms against their petabyte-scale operational datasets in real-time. GridGain also enhanced its native Apache® Spark(TM) integration to include storage and management of Spark DataFrames.
- GridGain announced the beta release of GridGain Cloud. GridGain Cloud is the only in-memory cache-as-a-service that allows users to rapidly deploy a distributed in-memory cache and access it using ANSI-99 SQL, key-value or REST APIs. The result is in-memory computing performance in the cloud, which can be deployed in minutes and massively scaled out. A free trial of the GridGain Cloud beta is available by visiting https://cloud.gridgain.com/
- GridGain received Bronze Stevie Awards in the categories Company of the Year - Computer Software - Medium and New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Other for the GridGain In-Memory Computing Platform.
- GridGain was named to The Silicon Review - 50 Most Valuable Brands of the Year 2018.
- GridGain was included on The insideBIGDATA IMPACT 50 List for Q2 2018.
- Database Trends & Applications (DBTA) included GridGain in its annual DBTA 100 list of the Companies That Matter Most in Data.
In-Memory Computing Thought Leadership
- GridGain founded and produces the world's leading in-memory computing conferences. The second annual In-Memory Computing Summit Europe took place June 25-26, 2018 at the Park Plaza Victoria London. More than 300 registrants from 22 countries heard speakers from ING, FSB Technology, 451 Research, CG Consultancy, ScaleOut Software, the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), GridGain and many more. The speakers explored the key developments and trends related to in-memory computing, discussed the challenges and successes they experienced when accelerating their data-intensive applications, offered practical advice on in-memory computing deployment strategies, and described how in-memory computing is helping drive digital transformation.
- The fourth annual In-Memory Computing Summit North America will take place October 2-3, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport.
- GridGain hosted a variety of webinars and workshops worldwide, participated in several industry conferences, and organized or attended dozens of local meetups - all as part of its ongoing commitment to helping businesses understand how in-memory computing can help them address the speed and scale requirements of modern, data-intensive applications.
"GridGain is rapidly emerging as a leading software platform for enabling the digital enterprise," said Abe Kleinfeld, president and CEO of GridGain. "GridGain is also embedded in a growing number of widely-adopted enterprise applications from major software vendors. Combined, GridGain is in use by nearly half of the Fortune 500."
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite(TM). GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes Barclays, ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. The GridGain in-memory computing platform delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, artificial intelligence, and continuous learning and HTAP. The GridGain Cloud is a hosted in-memory computing solution for use cases that require powerful yet very easy-to-deploy solutions with SQL support. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
GridGain and the In-Memory Computing Summit are trademarks or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: GridGain Systems via Globenewswire
Om Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
+1 212 401 8700http://www.nasdaqomx.com
NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across six continents.
Følg saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Nasdaq GlobeNewswire
TESARO Announces Data Presentations at ESMO 2018 Congress20.10.2018 07:30 | Pressemelding
Data presented indicate that TSR-042 (anti-PD-1 antibody) is well tolerated and has robust activity in patients with MSI-H endometrial cancer PRIMA safety data for individualized niraparib dose regimen presented Top-line results for PRIMA trial of niraparib in first-line ovarian cancer regardless of biomarker status expected in late 2019 MUNICH, Germany, Oct. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TESARO, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSRO), an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company, today summarized updated Phase 1 GARNET data of TSR-042 (anti-PD-1 antibody) in patients with recurrent or advanced microsatellite instability high (MSI-H) endometrial cancer presented during the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress. Blinded, pooled interim safety data from the Phase 3 PRIMA trial of niraparib in patients with first-line ovarian cancer regardless of biomarker status were also presented in a poster discussion session and additional data from the QUADRA trial of niraparib for treatment of late-li
The Navigators Group, Inc. Announces Expiration of Hart-Scott-Rodino Waiting Period for Proposed Merger19.10.2018 22:01 | Pressemelding
STAMFORD, Conn., Oct. 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Navigators Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NAVG) (“Navigators” or the “Company”) announced today that the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, as amended (the “HSR Act”), in connection with its previously announced merger with a direct wholly owned subsidiary (“Merger Sub”) of The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (“The Hartford”), expired at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on October 18, 2018. The expiration of the waiting period under the HSR Act satisfies one of the conditions to the closing of the merger, which remains subject to other closing conditions in the Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated as of August 22, 2018, by and among the Company, The Hartford and Merger Sub. About Navigators The Navigators Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAVG) (“Navigators” or the “Company”) is a global specialty insurance holding company. We provide customized insurance solutions designed to protect clients from the complex risk
ATTO Technology introduces the XstreamCORE® FC 7600 32Gb Fibre Channel to 12Gb SAS Hardware Accelerated Storage Controller19.10.2018 15:00 | Pressemelding
AMHERST, N.Y., Oct. 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ATTO Technology, Inc., a global leader of storage, network connectivity and infrastructure solutions for data-intensive computing environments for 30 years, announces availability of the ATTO XstreamCORE® FC 7600 storage controller. ATTO XstreamCORE FC 7600 is a standalone, accelerated storage controller that connects any external SAS device, such as a JBOD of HDDs or SSDs, a RAID array or external tape devices, and presents them isolated to individual hosts or shared over a Fibre Channel SAN fabric. It includes ATTO exclusive technologies, ATTO xCORE hardware acceleration processor and ATTO intelligent Bridging Architecture™, that combine to keep latency astonishingly low at three microseconds. For less than the price of a performance server, XstreamCORE FC 7600 enables up to 64 Fibre Channel connected clients to remotely access and share up to 240 SAS/SATA SSD or HDD devices via JBOD or JBOF at direct attached speeds with consistent, d
Biome Grow Introduces PEI Brand, Red Sands Craft Cannabis Co.19.10.2018 13:30 | Pressemelding
TORONTO, Oct. 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biome Grow Inc. (“Biome” or the “Company”) (CSE:BIO) (FSE:6OTA) is pleased to introduce its fifth subsidiary company and brand, Red Sands Craft Cannabis Co. (“Red Sands”). Red Sands is located in Prince Edward Island (PEI) and will service both the local and tourist markets in that province with locally produced and regionally grown cannabis products. The Red Sands Craft Cannabis Co. brand reflects PEI’s iconic red sand beaches and the craft goods and services that are produced locally. Visually, it balances the vibrant, energetic colours with the calm nature that PEI is known for, setting the stage for the tailored cannabis products that Red Sands will offer. Though the smallest Canadian province both in terms of land area and population, with approximately 153,000 residents living on the Island, the province has a robust tourism industry. In 2017, the province set records with more than 1,000,000 overnight stays, by an estimated 1.56 million
CORRECTION - Elite Petro & Gas broadens financial services and signs a deal with Tabarak Investment Capital Limited18.10.2018 23:35 | Pressemelding
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Oct. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today the President of Elite Petro & Gas, Mr. George Matharu and the President of Tabarak Investment Capital Limited (Investment Bank), Dr. Mohamed Ahmadi announced a deal in which the two companies will use their combined resources to execute physical commodity trades, and provide banking and finance facilities for oil and gas transactions. The alliance between the two entities will also allow compliance related activities to be carried out from two major international hubs of London and Dubai. This increases the international presence of both companies. Additionally, Elite Petro & Gas (“EPG”) has recently formed relationships with the owners of a number of high profile European, South American and Chinese projects, which EPG and Tabarak can work on together. Tabarak Investment Capital Limited is a regulated investment bank by Dubai Financial Services Authority and incorporated in the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Partnership Between Zaiput Flow Technologies and ThalesNano Set to Improve Process Intensification18.10.2018 15:21 | Pressemelding
BUDAPEST, Hungary and WALTHAM, Mass., Oct. 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zaiput Flow Technologies, a global leader in separation, and ThalesNano, the world leader in bench-top flow chemistry reactors, recently signed a distribution agreement and entered into a technology partnership that exploits the benefits of their combined technologies. Under the distribution Zaiput liquid-liquid phase separators and back pressure regulators are available via ThalesNano in Europe and a number of other countries on a non-exclusive basis, either separately or as part of a bundled offering with ThalesNano’s own microflow reactors. Within the framework of the technology partnership the companies will collaborate to promote adoption of the combined use of their technologies. “We are very excited to work with ThalesNano to offer better-integrated flow chemistry systems to our customers and streamline the work of both novice and experienced users in the flow chemistry space,” said Zaiput CEO, Dr. Andrea Ad
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom