GridGain® Continues In-Memory Computing Industry Leadership in 2018
GridGain Continues Rapid Growth, Delivers Product Innovations, Hosts Vital Industry Conferences and Earns Top Industry Accolades
FOSTER CITY, Calif., July 18, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite(TM), today announced continuing strong momentum for the first half of 2018. Key achievements during the first half of the year included more new customer wins in the first half of 2018 than in all of 2017, launching major new products including GridGain Professional Edition 2.4 and GridGain Cloud, winning several top industry accolades, and driving continued growth of the popular In-Memory Computing Summit® in Europe.
- New customer acquisition surged during the first half of 2018 with the company acquiring 40 percent more new customers than were signed in all of 2017. New customers acquired in 2018 include leading companies in financial services, transportation, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, government, adtech and more.
- The company continued its worldwide expansion, opening a sales office in China and doubling its sales team in Europe.
- GridGain unveiled GridGain® Professional Edition 2.4, a significant product update that introduced a new Continuous Learning Framework to the company's in-memory computing platform. The Continuous Learning Framework includes machine learning and a multilayer perceptron (MLP) neural network that enable companies to run machine and deep learning algorithms against their petabyte-scale operational datasets in real-time. GridGain also enhanced its native Apache® Spark(TM) integration to include storage and management of Spark DataFrames.
- GridGain announced the beta release of GridGain Cloud. GridGain Cloud is the only in-memory cache-as-a-service that allows users to rapidly deploy a distributed in-memory cache and access it using ANSI-99 SQL, key-value or REST APIs. The result is in-memory computing performance in the cloud, which can be deployed in minutes and massively scaled out. A free trial of the GridGain Cloud beta is available by visiting https://cloud.gridgain.com/
- GridGain received Bronze Stevie Awards in the categories Company of the Year - Computer Software - Medium and New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Other for the GridGain In-Memory Computing Platform.
- GridGain was named to The Silicon Review - 50 Most Valuable Brands of the Year 2018.
- GridGain was included on The insideBIGDATA IMPACT 50 List for Q2 2018.
- Database Trends & Applications (DBTA) included GridGain in its annual DBTA 100 list of the Companies That Matter Most in Data.
In-Memory Computing Thought Leadership
- GridGain founded and produces the world's leading in-memory computing conferences. The second annual In-Memory Computing Summit Europe took place June 25-26, 2018 at the Park Plaza Victoria London. More than 300 registrants from 22 countries heard speakers from ING, FSB Technology, 451 Research, CG Consultancy, ScaleOut Software, the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), GridGain and many more. The speakers explored the key developments and trends related to in-memory computing, discussed the challenges and successes they experienced when accelerating their data-intensive applications, offered practical advice on in-memory computing deployment strategies, and described how in-memory computing is helping drive digital transformation.
- The fourth annual In-Memory Computing Summit North America will take place October 2-3, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport.
- GridGain hosted a variety of webinars and workshops worldwide, participated in several industry conferences, and organized or attended dozens of local meetups - all as part of its ongoing commitment to helping businesses understand how in-memory computing can help them address the speed and scale requirements of modern, data-intensive applications.
"GridGain is rapidly emerging as a leading software platform for enabling the digital enterprise," said Abe Kleinfeld, president and CEO of GridGain. "GridGain is also embedded in a growing number of widely-adopted enterprise applications from major software vendors. Combined, GridGain is in use by nearly half of the Fortune 500."
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite(TM). GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes Barclays, ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. The GridGain in-memory computing platform delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, artificial intelligence, and continuous learning and HTAP. The GridGain Cloud is a hosted in-memory computing solution for use cases that require powerful yet very easy-to-deploy solutions with SQL support. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
GridGain and the In-Memory Computing Summit are trademarks or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: GridGain Systems via Globenewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Følg saker fra GlobeNewswire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra GlobeNewswire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra GlobeNewswire
Tenaris Convenes General Meeting of Shareholders27.6.2019 00:04:00 CEST | Pressemelding
LUXEMBOURG, June 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tenaris S.A. (NYSE, Buenos Aires and Mexico: TS and MTA Italy: TEN) announces that it has published the convening notice to the General Meeting of Shareholders that will be held on July 29, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. (Central European Time) at Tenaris’s registered office, located at 29, avenue de la Porte-Neuve, 3rd Floor, L-2227 Luxembourg, to consider, and if thought fit, approve the delisting of Tenaris’s shares from the Buenos Aires stock exchange, Bolsas y Mercados Argentinos S.A., through a voluntary withdrawal from listing. The convening notice (which includes the agenda for the meeting and the procedures for attending and/or voting at the meeting) can be downloaded from the Luxembourg Stock Exchange’s website at www.bourse.lu/regulated-information-oam. In addition, the convening notice, together with the total number of shares and voting rights as of the date of the convening notice, and the proxy materials for the meeting (which include t
Acreage Obtains Final Order for Plan of Arrangement with Canopy Growth and Confirms Record Date for Acreage Shareholders Entitled to Receive the Option Premium26.6.2019 23:20:00 CEST | Pressemelding
NEW YORK, June 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On June 21, 2019, Acreage Holdings, Inc. (“Acreage”) (CSE:ACRG.U) (OTC: ACRGF) (FSE: 0ZV) obtained a final order from the Supreme Court of British Columbia approving the previously announced arrangement under section 288 of the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia) with Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) (TSX:WEED) (NYSE:CGC) (together with Acreage, the “Companies”) (the “Arrangement”). On June 19, 2019, each of Acreage and Canopy Growth received all necessary shareholder approvals in connection with the Arrangement at their respective special shareholder meetings. Pursuant to the Arrangement, Canopy Growth will be provided with the option (the “Canopy Growth Call Option”) to acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares in the capital of Acreage (each, an “Acreage Share”), with a requirement to do so upon a change in federal laws in the United States to permit the general cultivation, distribution and possession of marijua
ERYTECH Announces Enrollment of First Patient in Phase 2 Clinical Trial Evaluating Eryaspase in TNBC26.6.2019 23:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
LYON, France and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., June 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ERYTECH Pharma (Euronext: ERYP - Nasdaq: ERYP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies by encapsulating drug substances inside red blood cells, today announced that the first patient has been enrolled in its Phase 2 clinical trial, named TRYbeCA2, evaluating its lead product candidate eryaspase for the treatment of first line triple negative breast cancer (TNBC). Following the positive Phase 2 results with eryaspase in second-line metastatic pancreatic cancer, ERYTECH selected triple-negative breast cancer as the next indication to expand the potential use of eryaspase in solid tumors. TNBC is an aggressive and metabolically active form of breast cancer with high rates of symptomatic metastases. A Phase 2/3 clinical trial in first-line metastatic TNBC, named TRYbeCA2, was designed and the Phase 2 part of the trial was launched in Spain, Belgium, Hungary and the United Kingdom. The t
EXIDE TECHNOLOGIES COMPLETES COMPREHENSIVE NEW FINANCING AND RECAPITALIZATION26.6.2019 19:37:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Milton, GA, June 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exide Technologies (or the “Company”) (www.exide.com), a global leader in stored energy solutions for the automotive and industrial markets, today announced the completion of a comprehensive new financing and recapitalization transaction led by the Company’s institutional shareholders which has enhanced the Company’s liquidity, extended debt maturities and deleveraged its balance sheet. Issued $150 million new international notes, net proceeds of approximately $125 million Converted $175 million of existing second lien notes to equity Extended first lien note maturity to 2024 from 2022 in an exchange offer Extended second lien note maturity to 2027 from 2025 in an exchange offer Extended ABL credit facility maturity to July 2021 from January 2020 “We believe this transaction is a great outcome for Exide and is intended to significantly improve Exide’s financial position allowing for further growth and continued reinvestment in our business,
FIDO Alliance Announces New Identity Verification and IoT Initiatives to Expand the Reach and Impact of FIDO Authentication26.6.2019 16:30:00 CEST | Pressemelding
New working groups formed to secure adjacent technologies that are critical for end-to-end identity lifecycle management WASHINGTON, June 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IDENTIVERSE -- The FIDO Alliance today announced two new standards and certification initiatives in identity verification and the Internet of Things (IoT). These initiatives build upon the Alliance’s ongoing focus on driving the efficacy and market adoption of FIDO Authentication by addressing adjacent technology areas that leave security vulnerabilities on the web. Specifically, the Alliance aims to strengthen identity verification assurance to support better account recovery, and automate secure device onboarding to remove password use from IoT. The Alliance has formed two new working groups: the Identity Verification and Binding Working Group (IDWG) and the IoT Technical Working Group (IoT TWG) to establish guidelines and certification criteria in these areas. The FIDO Alliance will continue to focus on development and
Enablon’s Sustainable Performance Forum (SPF) Focuses on the Future of EHS, Risk and Sustainability26.6.2019 16:21:00 CEST | Pressemelding
New Risk, Safety and Sustainability innovations in mobility, IOT integrations, and artificial intelligence (AI) used live on stage with early-adopter customers CHICAGO and PARIS, June 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wolters Kluwer’s Enablon, a global leader in EHS, Risk and Sustainability Management software, announced at SPF 2019 new innovations executing on its Industry 4.0 Connected Enterprise strategy. The global SPF conference series leads the industry with more than 1,000 attendees from over 35 countries, 20 industry user groups, 120 expert sessions and 80 customer and partner presentations. At SPF Americas and SPF EMEA, Enablon announced new solutions across its suite of applications in Health & Safety Management, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Environmental Management & Sustainability, Process Safety & Control of Work, and Product Stewardship & Quality. The conferences focused on execution against Enablon’s Industry 4.0 Connected Enterprise vision, announcing new platform innovati