AI Expo: AI & IoT innovators to arrive in Amsterdam at the AI Expo Europe this week
The AI Expo Europe is set to arrive at the RAI, Amsterdam this week (27-28th June) and with it you can expect to find the most cutting-edge start-ups and innovators across the AI & IoT ecosystem located within the innovation incubator zone here.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180626005204/en/
AI & IoT start-ups to arrive in the RAI, Amsterdam in two days time. (Photo: Business Wire)
Find out what to expect from the innovative start-ups below as they demo their products amongst 300+ exhibitors across AI, IoT and Blockchain in front of a large tech savvy audience of over 8,000 attendees. Attendees can register for a free expo pass to gain access to the co-located exhibition and the open AI, IoT & Blockchain conference tracks or for those that are interested in networking and attending the various paid AI, IoT and Blockchain conference tracks, then register for a Gold or Ultimate pass.
Across the AI Ecosystem attendees can expect to hear from:
1. Aiir Innovations – an Amsterdam based start-up who accelerate the visual inspection of aircraft engines by automatically analysing video footage from inside the engine. Find them at booth 181 and hear Miriam Huijser, Co-Founder & Chief Research Officer talk within the AI Technologies track on Day 2 (28th June) at 11:30. Take a look at what they do on Youtube.
2. Mindtrace – use the newest advancements in machine learning and computer vision to track eye movements, facial expressions and the heart rate of the audience watching ads. Their technology turns a simple webcam into a mind reader. Find them at booth 84 to see the neuroscience technology in action. Read more about their case studies here.
3. Sightcorp – an AI spin-off from the University of Amsterdam specializing in face analysis software through computer vision and deep learning. Sightcorp can analyse faces in image, videos, and in real-life environments. Find them at booth 431 and hear Roberto Valenti, CTO & co-founder talk within the AI Technologies track on Day 2 (28th June) at 15:50.
4. GoDataDriven – an innovative start-up who applies data innovation to ensure businesses stay in front of the wave. GoDataDriven focus on transforming organisations into data-driven enterprises across a range of sectors from online retail to financial services, public to telco. Find them at booth 92 and hear Oliver Becher, Senior Representative talk within the Data Analytics for AI & IoT on Day 1 (27th June) at 17:00.
5. 3DUniversum (3DU) - is developing 3D breakthrough technology based on cutting-edge academic research. 3DU provides low-cost software solutions for real-time 3D mobile scanning, visualization, modification and analysis. The software is suitable for different platforms (IOS and Android). The innovative technology built in 3DU allows users to scan, view and interact with 3D world around us such as objects (furniture), humans (faces, feet, bodies), and environments (rooms, houses). 3DU has developed 3D core technology with key players and rolled out various products in different markets (real estate, healthcare and retail). Find them at booth 428.
6. Media Distillery – aim to help to help people discover relevant video content faster with an ultimate user experience. They do this by analysing video and extracting next-generation metadata. Metadata that was previously only visible to humans. Media Distillery provides a unique AI platform to understand what’s inside video. Their Deep Content Understanding™ platform provides metadata in real-time and at an unparalleled scale. Find them at booth 503.
7. Clockworks - a young, Rotterdam based, start-up that automates visual inspections using computer vision and deep learning. ‘If you can see it, we can teach a computer to see it too!’ being their motto, they use their expertise to develop state-of-the-art solutions that transform raw image data into valuable applications in order to make business processes faster, more efficient and cheaper. Find them at booth 283.
8. BrainCreators – aim to help organisations leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence for businesses, while actively transferring knowledge, truly demonstrating the value of AI technology. Find them at booth 505 and hear Maarten Stol, Principal Scientific Adviser talk within the AI Technologies track on Day 2 (28 th June) at 11:15.
9. Serket - AI for Livestock Health Management, to solve the animal health and food safety concerns such as overuse of antibiotics, expensive hardware solutions and high mortality rate. Find them within the start-up zone .
10. Ticketless – claim to be the first virtual assistants in Customer Success that is completely out of the box. Their SaaS solution works together with customer service agents (and managers) to improve performance in resolving customer issues. Ticketless creates a stronger Agent – AI relationship that motivates Customer Service Expert Teams working closely together with their virtual assistant to take the actions necessary to train the AI so that the AI, in turn, can provide increasing value to the agent. They do not only show agents where they can improve, but how to use their AI to help them go above and beyond their targets. Find them within the start-up zone .
11. Zazu – develops an artificially intelligent personal assistant that schedules meetings for you. It’s no application or plug-in. Simply CC firstname.lastname@example.org into your email thread, as you would do with a human personal assistant. From there, everything will be handled for you. The team are based in Amsterdam and are driven by a large passion for artificial intelligence. Zazu is a spin-off of the University of Amsterdam and is currently enrolled in the incubation program of ACE Incubator. In addition, they are backed by the Dutch Venture Mentoring Service program of MIT, O3NL. Find them within the start-up zone .
12. Botsquad - combines the richness of traditional forms with the convenience of chat, converging human interaction with automation and AI, transcending chatbots into Conversational Apps. Find them within the start-up zone .
13. Blockhearts - Blockhearts are a VR solution where users have their own avatars playing in virtual conference environment. AI driven bots are doing sales pitches on stage, walk from booth to booth, match making and meeting new clients. They even play music! Avatars can talk about blockchain, big data, fintech and when you are on the spotlight they can talk about you! Find them within the start-up zone .
15. Effect AI - is an Amsterdam-based project that are working on a decentralized network for Artificial Intelligence and AI related services on the NEO blockchain. Effect.AI’s main objective is to build a platform that will stimulate AI development and the creation of various AI services. The platform will be more democratic, accessible and easy to use than what is currently available. A beta of the project’s first phase, the Effect Force (Decentralized Mechanical Turk), is set for launch in the second quarter of 2018. Find them within the start-up zone .
16. 904 Labs - A.I. for Search is a Software-as-a-Service search engine built on A.I. that transforms e-shops’ current search engines into self-learning revenue machines. The latest innovations in the field of Artificial Intelligence allow them to optimize search results for both site visitors and the e-shop’s business at the same time. Improve customer satisfaction and revenue in one go, without any maintenance! Find them within the start-up zone .
Across the IoT Ecosystem attendees can expect to hear from:
1. Sodaq - create scalable solutions to connect things outdoors, harnessing the power of the sun to deploy their solutions. They want to create a smarter environment, that can make sense of what’s going on and enable customers to make better decisions. Find them at booth 437.
2. Innovation in Motion - whose mission it is to re-invent the everyday. They believe that they can do so by creating smart home products that add value for people, every single day of their lives. And they are focusing on some of the most traditional markets out there. Find them at booth 432.
3. Porter - is a smart keyless system that allows a user to open a door or even a locked mailbox with their smartphone. Companies can now easily distribute keys and revoke them, plus they gain valuable data into how their doors are being used. Find them at booth 498.
4. IoTify – is an early stage SaaS start-up offering cloud-based development tools to accelerate time to market for building full stack IoT solutions. Using the power of virtualized hardware, network and databases, their product enables developers and enterprises across the globe to build scalable, reliable and secure IoT systems faster than ever before. Find them at booth 435.
The conference and exhibition will explore the impact of Artificial Intelligence and IoT across a wide selection of industries including: finance, insurance, healthcare, energy, utilities, government, public sector, marketing, advertising, retail, travel, sports, human resources, recruitment and many more. View the full agenda here.
Paid attendees can explore the co-located exhibition hall, the VIP networking delegate area, have access to the networking app , the networking party (June 27 th from 6.00- 12pm), The Blocks – Blockchain awards (June 27 th from 6.00- 8pm), recordings & presentations post event and lots of live keynotes, panels and case studies across the entire AI ecosystem. Ultimate pass holders can even gain access to the whole IoT and Blockchain ecosystem in addition. Free passes are also available.
You can find out more about the World Series 2018 and register for each event here:
AI Expo Europe – 27-28 th June 2018, RAI, Amsterdam
AI Expo North America – 28-29 th November 2018, Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
AI Expo Global – 25-26 th April 2019, Olympia Grand, London
Anna Fry, Marketing Executive
+44117 980 9020
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l.: 2018 Second Quarter Results19.7.2018 16:01 | Pressemelding
We are pleased to announce our quarterly conference call to discuss the results of SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018. Date: Monday, July 23, 2018 Time: 15.00 CEST / 14.00 BST / 9.00 EDT The call information will be distributed on our secure site. If you would like access to our call, please contact email@example.com . Regards, SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180719005634/en/ Contact information SIG Combibloc Group Holdings S.à r.l. Jennifer Gough firstname.lastname@example.org
NEORIS Announces Creation of Innovation Labs Worldwide to Create a Smarter Future19.7.2018 15:32 | Pressemelding
NEORIS, a global digital consulting services company, announced today it is consolidating the most innovative solutions it has developed in different geographies and allocating unprecedented resources to deploy a network of Innovation Labs worldwide. The main objective is to lay the foundation for the continuous development of disruptive solutions for its four core industries: Manufacturing, Financial Services, Healthcare and Telecommunications. Due to its disruptive nature, NEORIS decided that its first Innovation Lab should be housed in the Monterrey Digital Hub, which today is the first-of-its-kind as it is a space where entrepreneurs, companies, universities and investors converge to foster an ecosystem for Digital Transformation. The lab inaugurated in Monterrey, Mexico is the first of a series of Innovation Labs that will open in the different countries that NEORIS operates, and is a space where customers can experience emerging technologies through real-life scenarios. One such
CORRECTING and REPLACING Albar Capital Deploys FlexNOW19.7.2018 15:29 | Pressemelding
Subhead of release should read: Out-of-the-Box Multi-Asset Execution Management System (instead of Easy-to-Install Multi-Asset Execution Management System). The corrected release reads: ALBAR CAPITAL DEPLOYS FLEXNOW Out-of-the-Box Multi-Asset Execution Management System FlexTrade (@FlexTrade) today announced that Albar Capital Ltd., a new hedge fund led by Javier Velazquez (formerly of Millennium Capital Partners LLP), is now trading equities and futures using FlexNOW, FlexTrade’s new execution management system. “The FlexNOW team was instrumental in solving several of our problems,” said Jason Ruder, Trader at Albar Capital. “Not only are they helping us with our compliance requirements, they are also responsive to requests that improve my workflow.” According to Rhyd Lewis, FlexNOW Product Manager, FlexNOW’s quick onboarding and easy installation process was critical for Albar Capital’s launch on 2 July. “We had no problem integrating FlexNOW with Albar’s portfolio and risk managemen
Full Core of Westinghouse Fuel Achieved at South-Ukraine Nuclear Power Plant Unit 319.7.2018 13:25 | Pressemelding
Westinghouse Electric Company announced today that Ukraine’s State Enterprise National Nuclear Energy Generation Company (SE NNEGC) Energoatom’s South-Ukraine NPP Unit 3 near Yuzhnoukrainsk in Mykolaiv province was loaded with a full core of Westinghouse VVER-1000 fuel. This is the first unit in Ukraine to operate with Westinghouse VVER-1000 fuel assemblies as the sole fuel source. “Westinghouse began supplying fuel to Ukraine in 2005, when the first lead test assemblies were delivered to South-Ukraine Unit 3,” said Aziz Dag, vice president and managing director, Northern Europe. “We are proud to continue supporting Ukraine with their energy diversification by supplying a full core of Westinghouse VVER-1000 fuel to our customer, Energoatom.” Westinghouse currently supplies fuel to six of Ukraine’s 15 nuclear power reactors. Beginning in 2021, the number of reactors with Westinghouse fuel will increase to seven. “Westinghouse has made significant investments over the last several years
Seoul Semiconductor Delivers Its Innovative LED "SunLike" to U.S. Lighting Market19.7.2018 13:00 | Pressemelding
Seoul Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (KOSDAQ:046890), a market leader in LED (light emitting diode) design and manufacturing, announced that its innovative LED “SunLike” is applied to brand new lightings to be launched by three lighting premium brands in U.S., Pure Edge Lighting, LEDRAbrands, Inc. and Elite Lighting. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180719005377/en/ The product of LEDRAbrands, Inc., NU4RA-SUN, which applied SunLike of Seoul Semiconductor (Photo: Business Wire) Seoul Semiconductor supplies SunLike to pendant lighting for Pure Edge, a U.S. lighting solution company. It is applied to high-end lighting for museums and art galleries that require the highest color quality. The leading lighting design companies, LEDRAbrands, Inc. and Elite Lighting, apply SunLike to downlights and spotlights respectively. “We have selected Seoul Semiconductor’s innovative LED SunLike for our human centric lighting and believ
Kite and Gadeta Announce Strategic Collaboration to Advance Gamma Delta T Cell Receptor Technology for Solid Tumors19.7.2018 12:30 | Pressemelding
Kite, a Gilead Company (Nasdaq: GILD), and Gadeta B.V., a privately-held company focused on the discovery and development of novel cancer immunotherapies based on gamma delta T cell receptors (TCRs), have entered into a strategic collaboration to develop novel gamma delta TCR therapies in various cancers. Under the financial terms, Kite will provide research and development (R&D) funding for the collaboration and Gadeta will be eligible to receive future payments upon achievement of certain regulatory milestones. In addition, Kite will make an upfront purchase of equity in Gadeta from Gadeta’s shareholders and may acquire additional equity in Gadeta upon achievement of certain R&D milestones. Kite will have the exclusive option to acquire Gadeta. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180719005418/en/ Gadeta has developed a proprietary technology to engineer alpha beta T cells with gamma delta TCRs, called TEGs, for