AI Expo: AI & IoT innovators to arrive in Amsterdam at the AI Expo Europe this week
The AI Expo Europe is set to arrive at the RAI, Amsterdam this week (27-28th June) and with it you can expect to find the most cutting-edge start-ups and innovators across the AI & IoT ecosystem located within the innovation incubator zone here.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180626005204/en/
AI & IoT start-ups to arrive in the RAI, Amsterdam in two days time. (Photo: Business Wire)
Find out what to expect from the innovative start-ups below as they demo their products amongst 300+ exhibitors across AI, IoT and Blockchain in front of a large tech savvy audience of over 8,000 attendees. Attendees can register for a free expo pass to gain access to the co-located exhibition and the open AI, IoT & Blockchain conference tracks or for those that are interested in networking and attending the various paid AI, IoT and Blockchain conference tracks, then register for a Gold or Ultimate pass.
Across the AI Ecosystem attendees can expect to hear from:
1. Aiir Innovations – an Amsterdam based start-up who accelerate the visual inspection of aircraft engines by automatically analysing video footage from inside the engine. Find them at booth 181 and hear Miriam Huijser, Co-Founder & Chief Research Officer talk within the AI Technologies track on Day 2 (28th June) at 11:30. Take a look at what they do on Youtube.
2. Mindtrace – use the newest advancements in machine learning and computer vision to track eye movements, facial expressions and the heart rate of the audience watching ads. Their technology turns a simple webcam into a mind reader. Find them at booth 84 to see the neuroscience technology in action. Read more about their case studies here.
3. Sightcorp – an AI spin-off from the University of Amsterdam specializing in face analysis software through computer vision and deep learning. Sightcorp can analyse faces in image, videos, and in real-life environments. Find them at booth 431 and hear Roberto Valenti, CTO & co-founder talk within the AI Technologies track on Day 2 (28th June) at 15:50.
4. GoDataDriven – an innovative start-up who applies data innovation to ensure businesses stay in front of the wave. GoDataDriven focus on transforming organisations into data-driven enterprises across a range of sectors from online retail to financial services, public to telco. Find them at booth 92 and hear Oliver Becher, Senior Representative talk within the Data Analytics for AI & IoT on Day 1 (27th June) at 17:00.
5. 3DUniversum (3DU) - is developing 3D breakthrough technology based on cutting-edge academic research. 3DU provides low-cost software solutions for real-time 3D mobile scanning, visualization, modification and analysis. The software is suitable for different platforms (IOS and Android). The innovative technology built in 3DU allows users to scan, view and interact with 3D world around us such as objects (furniture), humans (faces, feet, bodies), and environments (rooms, houses). 3DU has developed 3D core technology with key players and rolled out various products in different markets (real estate, healthcare and retail). Find them at booth 428.
6. Media Distillery – aim to help to help people discover relevant video content faster with an ultimate user experience. They do this by analysing video and extracting next-generation metadata. Metadata that was previously only visible to humans. Media Distillery provides a unique AI platform to understand what’s inside video. Their Deep Content Understanding™ platform provides metadata in real-time and at an unparalleled scale. Find them at booth 503.
7. Clockworks - a young, Rotterdam based, start-up that automates visual inspections using computer vision and deep learning. ‘If you can see it, we can teach a computer to see it too!’ being their motto, they use their expertise to develop state-of-the-art solutions that transform raw image data into valuable applications in order to make business processes faster, more efficient and cheaper. Find them at booth 283.
8. BrainCreators – aim to help organisations leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence for businesses, while actively transferring knowledge, truly demonstrating the value of AI technology. Find them at booth 505 and hear Maarten Stol, Principal Scientific Adviser talk within the AI Technologies track on Day 2 (28 th June) at 11:15.
9. Serket - AI for Livestock Health Management, to solve the animal health and food safety concerns such as overuse of antibiotics, expensive hardware solutions and high mortality rate. Find them within the start-up zone .
10. Ticketless – claim to be the first virtual assistants in Customer Success that is completely out of the box. Their SaaS solution works together with customer service agents (and managers) to improve performance in resolving customer issues. Ticketless creates a stronger Agent – AI relationship that motivates Customer Service Expert Teams working closely together with their virtual assistant to take the actions necessary to train the AI so that the AI, in turn, can provide increasing value to the agent. They do not only show agents where they can improve, but how to use their AI to help them go above and beyond their targets. Find them within the start-up zone .
11. Zazu – develops an artificially intelligent personal assistant that schedules meetings for you. It’s no application or plug-in. Simply CC firstname.lastname@example.org into your email thread, as you would do with a human personal assistant. From there, everything will be handled for you. The team are based in Amsterdam and are driven by a large passion for artificial intelligence. Zazu is a spin-off of the University of Amsterdam and is currently enrolled in the incubation program of ACE Incubator. In addition, they are backed by the Dutch Venture Mentoring Service program of MIT, O3NL. Find them within the start-up zone .
12. Botsquad - combines the richness of traditional forms with the convenience of chat, converging human interaction with automation and AI, transcending chatbots into Conversational Apps. Find them within the start-up zone .
13. Blockhearts - Blockhearts are a VR solution where users have their own avatars playing in virtual conference environment. AI driven bots are doing sales pitches on stage, walk from booth to booth, match making and meeting new clients. They even play music! Avatars can talk about blockchain, big data, fintech and when you are on the spotlight they can talk about you! Find them within the start-up zone .
15. Effect AI - is an Amsterdam-based project that are working on a decentralized network for Artificial Intelligence and AI related services on the NEO blockchain. Effect.AI’s main objective is to build a platform that will stimulate AI development and the creation of various AI services. The platform will be more democratic, accessible and easy to use than what is currently available. A beta of the project’s first phase, the Effect Force (Decentralized Mechanical Turk), is set for launch in the second quarter of 2018. Find them within the start-up zone .
16. 904 Labs - A.I. for Search is a Software-as-a-Service search engine built on A.I. that transforms e-shops’ current search engines into self-learning revenue machines. The latest innovations in the field of Artificial Intelligence allow them to optimize search results for both site visitors and the e-shop’s business at the same time. Improve customer satisfaction and revenue in one go, without any maintenance! Find them within the start-up zone .
Across the IoT Ecosystem attendees can expect to hear from:
1. Sodaq - create scalable solutions to connect things outdoors, harnessing the power of the sun to deploy their solutions. They want to create a smarter environment, that can make sense of what’s going on and enable customers to make better decisions. Find them at booth 437.
2. Innovation in Motion - whose mission it is to re-invent the everyday. They believe that they can do so by creating smart home products that add value for people, every single day of their lives. And they are focusing on some of the most traditional markets out there. Find them at booth 432.
3. Porter - is a smart keyless system that allows a user to open a door or even a locked mailbox with their smartphone. Companies can now easily distribute keys and revoke them, plus they gain valuable data into how their doors are being used. Find them at booth 498.
4. IoTify – is an early stage SaaS start-up offering cloud-based development tools to accelerate time to market for building full stack IoT solutions. Using the power of virtualized hardware, network and databases, their product enables developers and enterprises across the globe to build scalable, reliable and secure IoT systems faster than ever before. Find them at booth 435.
The conference and exhibition will explore the impact of Artificial Intelligence and IoT across a wide selection of industries including: finance, insurance, healthcare, energy, utilities, government, public sector, marketing, advertising, retail, travel, sports, human resources, recruitment and many more. View the full agenda here.
Paid attendees can explore the co-located exhibition hall, the VIP networking delegate area, have access to the networking app , the networking party (June 27 th from 6.00- 12pm), The Blocks – Blockchain awards (June 27 th from 6.00- 8pm), recordings & presentations post event and lots of live keynotes, panels and case studies across the entire AI ecosystem. Ultimate pass holders can even gain access to the whole IoT and Blockchain ecosystem in addition. Free passes are also available.
You can find out more about the World Series 2018 and register for each event here:
AI Expo Europe – 27-28 th June 2018, RAI, Amsterdam
AI Expo North America – 28-29 th November 2018, Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
AI Expo Global – 25-26 th April 2019, Olympia Grand, London
Anna Fry, Marketing Executive
+44117 980 9020
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
Highlights of China’s No. 1 High-Tech Fair CHTF 201815.11.2018 02:00 | Pressemelding
The 20th China Hi-Tech Fair (CHTF 2018) is being held from November 14-18 at the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center with the theme “New Development Concept for High Quality Growth.” This year’s CHTF consists of exhibitions, forums, professional meetings, supporting activities, talents exchange meetings and overseas fairs, and features advanced manufacturing, next-generation information technology, AI, life sciences, new materials, new energy, as well as integration of real economy and future industries. Here are some of the highlights of CHTF 2018: This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181114005654/en/ International and Belt & Road Pavilion of CHTF (Photo: Business Wire) Themed areas focusing on industry hotspots The IT exhibition will present themed areas like AI, smart manufacturing, smart automotive, sports technology, big data, cloud computing, IoT and blockchain; the environmental exhibition will highlig
MapleStory Prepares for Epic Battle Against the Black Mage in Gathering of Heroes Event14.11.2018 21:00 | Pressemelding
MapleStory, the iconic global MMORPG from Nexon America, is bringing the first phase of its long-awaited battle with the sinister villain, the Black Mage. Between November 14 through November 28, players can take part in the “Gathering of Heroes” event to join the Maple Alliance and prepare their armies to soon combat the Black Mage. The Black Mage has long been the main antagonist behind MapleStory. His story originated with the role of bringing balance to Maple World, but turned dark as he realized the only way to save Maple World was to destroy it. Now that his seal has been broken, players will need to work together to defeat the legendary boss. The Gathering of Heroes event adds the Maple Alliance outpost, where players can hone their skills and prepare to level up in preparation of for their battle against the Black Mage, as well as adds various leveling updates. The main goal of the Alliance is to gather “Determination” and power up the holy light in the outpost to be able to fi
SpinalCyte Announces Sustained 12-Month MRI Outcomes After CybroCell™ Injection14.11.2018 20:07 | Pressemelding
SpinalCyte, LLC, a Texas-based regenerative medicine company focused on regrowth of the spinal disc nucleus using its universal donor product, CybroCell™, today announced that a single injection of modified human dermal fibroblasts (HDFs), resulted in significant improvements of disc height and pain reduction 12 months after injection of the cell therapy for patients with degenerative disc disease (DDD). The trial assessed patients using the Oswestry Disability Index (ODI), Visual Analogue Scale (VAS) and disc height via MRI scans. Using composite scoring, 54% of the treatment arm patients met all three endpoints as compared to only 17% with the placebo (p=0.0003). Over 84% of patients in the treatment group of CybroCell™ or CybroCell™ with platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections had an increase or no change in disc height compared to 25% for the placebo saline injection. Analyzed individually, 83% of spinal discs that were injected with CybroCell™ had an increase or no change in disc he
Raising Awareness about Early Onset Dementia: “Don’t Leave me now”, Written by Brian Daniels14.11.2018 16:55 | Pressemelding
The Fondation IPSEN is delighted to invite you to a theatre performance about familial upheavals when a family member is affected by Alzheimer’s disease or cerebral dementia (November 21 st at 4pm). This play has been written by playwright Brian Daniels and directed by Jeni Draper, has had more than 200 performances and explores with insight and humour the impact of early onset dementia on family life. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181114005695/en/ (Graphic: Business Wire) Free entrance, but registration is mandatory (limited seats): Please click here NOVEMBER 21 st , 4 pm “Le Petit Théâtre de la Fondation IPSEN” 65 quai George Gorse 92150 Boulogne-Billancourt (Metro Line 9, Pont-de-Sèvres) About the Project Our “Science for People” program is composed of accessible meetings and webinars to improve access to science. Brian Daniels’ play “Don’t leave me now” is about caregivers of people with Alzheimer’s Dise
HCL Technologies Celebrates 10 Years of Success in the Nordics14.11.2018 16:44 | Pressemelding
HCL Technologies (HCL), a leading global technology company, is celebrating its 10-year anniversary in the Nordic region. During this time, the company has achieved significant successes, which have seen the Nordics grow to become HCL’s largest market in Europe. Today, HCL employs more than 1,600 people in the Nordics representing 31 nationalities, with 55 large-scale transformational clients including four out of the six Fortune Global 500 companies in the region. While several significant milestones have been successfully achieved, HCL looks forward to the future and is dedicated to helping its clients in the Nordics to drive innovation and growth. The celebration coincides with a series of initiatives to mark this occasion starting with the opening of a new office at HCL’s Nordics headquarters in Central Stockholm. “We are humbled by the success that we have achieved together with our clients, colleagues and partners in the Nordics,” said Pankaj Tagra, EVP Nordic and DACH Head, HCL
The Next Industrial Transformation is Here: Rockwell Automation is Helping Businesses Prepare to Succeed at Automation Fair 201814.11.2018 16:35 | Pressemelding
Today, at its annual Automation Fair, Rockwell Automation unveiled its new brand promise: Expanding Human Possibility by combining the imaginations of people with the intelligence of machines. The brand promise supports the company’s emphasis on bringing The Connected Enterprise to life and how, by linking people, machines and data across an entire business, manufacturers become more effective and productive. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181114005671/en/ Blake Moret, chairman and CEO, Rockwell Automation, shares his vision for bringing the Connected Enterprise to life and how manufacturers can expand human possibility by linking people, machines and data across their businesses, helping them to become more effective and productive. (Photo: Business Wire) “The new Rockwell Automation brand emphasizes the central role that people play in advanced manufacturing and underscores our focus on ways we maximize per