AI Expo: AI & IoT innovators to arrive in Amsterdam at the AI Expo Europe this week
The AI Expo Europe is set to arrive at the RAI, Amsterdam this week (27-28th June) and with it you can expect to find the most cutting-edge start-ups and innovators across the AI & IoT ecosystem located within the innovation incubator zone here.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180626005204/en/
AI & IoT start-ups to arrive in the RAI, Amsterdam in two days time. (Photo: Business Wire)
Find out what to expect from the innovative start-ups below as they demo their products amongst 300+ exhibitors across AI, IoT and Blockchain in front of a large tech savvy audience of over 8,000 attendees. Attendees can register for a free expo pass to gain access to the co-located exhibition and the open AI, IoT & Blockchain conference tracks or for those that are interested in networking and attending the various paid AI, IoT and Blockchain conference tracks, then register for a Gold or Ultimate pass.
Across the AI Ecosystem attendees can expect to hear from:
1. Aiir Innovations – an Amsterdam based start-up who accelerate the visual inspection of aircraft engines by automatically analysing video footage from inside the engine. Find them at booth 181 and hear Miriam Huijser, Co-Founder & Chief Research Officer talk within the AI Technologies track on Day 2 (28th June) at 11:30. Take a look at what they do on Youtube.
2. Mindtrace – use the newest advancements in machine learning and computer vision to track eye movements, facial expressions and the heart rate of the audience watching ads. Their technology turns a simple webcam into a mind reader. Find them at booth 84 to see the neuroscience technology in action. Read more about their case studies here.
3. Sightcorp – an AI spin-off from the University of Amsterdam specializing in face analysis software through computer vision and deep learning. Sightcorp can analyse faces in image, videos, and in real-life environments. Find them at booth 431 and hear Roberto Valenti, CTO & co-founder talk within the AI Technologies track on Day 2 (28th June) at 15:50.
4. GoDataDriven – an innovative start-up who applies data innovation to ensure businesses stay in front of the wave. GoDataDriven focus on transforming organisations into data-driven enterprises across a range of sectors from online retail to financial services, public to telco. Find them at booth 92 and hear Oliver Becher, Senior Representative talk within the Data Analytics for AI & IoT on Day 1 (27th June) at 17:00.
5. 3DUniversum (3DU) - is developing 3D breakthrough technology based on cutting-edge academic research. 3DU provides low-cost software solutions for real-time 3D mobile scanning, visualization, modification and analysis. The software is suitable for different platforms (IOS and Android). The innovative technology built in 3DU allows users to scan, view and interact with 3D world around us such as objects (furniture), humans (faces, feet, bodies), and environments (rooms, houses). 3DU has developed 3D core technology with key players and rolled out various products in different markets (real estate, healthcare and retail). Find them at booth 428.
6. Media Distillery – aim to help to help people discover relevant video content faster with an ultimate user experience. They do this by analysing video and extracting next-generation metadata. Metadata that was previously only visible to humans. Media Distillery provides a unique AI platform to understand what’s inside video. Their Deep Content Understanding™ platform provides metadata in real-time and at an unparalleled scale. Find them at booth 503.
7. Clockworks - a young, Rotterdam based, start-up that automates visual inspections using computer vision and deep learning. ‘If you can see it, we can teach a computer to see it too!’ being their motto, they use their expertise to develop state-of-the-art solutions that transform raw image data into valuable applications in order to make business processes faster, more efficient and cheaper. Find them at booth 283.
8. BrainCreators – aim to help organisations leverage the power of Artificial Intelligence for businesses, while actively transferring knowledge, truly demonstrating the value of AI technology. Find them at booth 505 and hear Maarten Stol, Principal Scientific Adviser talk within the AI Technologies track on Day 2 (28 th June) at 11:15.
9. Serket - AI for Livestock Health Management, to solve the animal health and food safety concerns such as overuse of antibiotics, expensive hardware solutions and high mortality rate. Find them within the start-up zone .
10. Ticketless – claim to be the first virtual assistants in Customer Success that is completely out of the box. Their SaaS solution works together with customer service agents (and managers) to improve performance in resolving customer issues. Ticketless creates a stronger Agent – AI relationship that motivates Customer Service Expert Teams working closely together with their virtual assistant to take the actions necessary to train the AI so that the AI, in turn, can provide increasing value to the agent. They do not only show agents where they can improve, but how to use their AI to help them go above and beyond their targets. Find them within the start-up zone .
11. Zazu – develops an artificially intelligent personal assistant that schedules meetings for you. It’s no application or plug-in. Simply CC firstname.lastname@example.org into your email thread, as you would do with a human personal assistant. From there, everything will be handled for you. The team are based in Amsterdam and are driven by a large passion for artificial intelligence. Zazu is a spin-off of the University of Amsterdam and is currently enrolled in the incubation program of ACE Incubator. In addition, they are backed by the Dutch Venture Mentoring Service program of MIT, O3NL. Find them within the start-up zone .
12. Botsquad - combines the richness of traditional forms with the convenience of chat, converging human interaction with automation and AI, transcending chatbots into Conversational Apps. Find them within the start-up zone .
13. Blockhearts - Blockhearts are a VR solution where users have their own avatars playing in virtual conference environment. AI driven bots are doing sales pitches on stage, walk from booth to booth, match making and meeting new clients. They even play music! Avatars can talk about blockchain, big data, fintech and when you are on the spotlight they can talk about you! Find them within the start-up zone .
15. Effect AI - is an Amsterdam-based project that are working on a decentralized network for Artificial Intelligence and AI related services on the NEO blockchain. Effect.AI’s main objective is to build a platform that will stimulate AI development and the creation of various AI services. The platform will be more democratic, accessible and easy to use than what is currently available. A beta of the project’s first phase, the Effect Force (Decentralized Mechanical Turk), is set for launch in the second quarter of 2018. Find them within the start-up zone .
16. 904 Labs - A.I. for Search is a Software-as-a-Service search engine built on A.I. that transforms e-shops’ current search engines into self-learning revenue machines. The latest innovations in the field of Artificial Intelligence allow them to optimize search results for both site visitors and the e-shop’s business at the same time. Improve customer satisfaction and revenue in one go, without any maintenance! Find them within the start-up zone .
Across the IoT Ecosystem attendees can expect to hear from:
1. Sodaq - create scalable solutions to connect things outdoors, harnessing the power of the sun to deploy their solutions. They want to create a smarter environment, that can make sense of what’s going on and enable customers to make better decisions. Find them at booth 437.
2. Innovation in Motion - whose mission it is to re-invent the everyday. They believe that they can do so by creating smart home products that add value for people, every single day of their lives. And they are focusing on some of the most traditional markets out there. Find them at booth 432.
3. Porter - is a smart keyless system that allows a user to open a door or even a locked mailbox with their smartphone. Companies can now easily distribute keys and revoke them, plus they gain valuable data into how their doors are being used. Find them at booth 498.
4. IoTify – is an early stage SaaS start-up offering cloud-based development tools to accelerate time to market for building full stack IoT solutions. Using the power of virtualized hardware, network and databases, their product enables developers and enterprises across the globe to build scalable, reliable and secure IoT systems faster than ever before. Find them at booth 435.
The conference and exhibition will explore the impact of Artificial Intelligence and IoT across a wide selection of industries including: finance, insurance, healthcare, energy, utilities, government, public sector, marketing, advertising, retail, travel, sports, human resources, recruitment and many more. View the full agenda here.
Paid attendees can explore the co-located exhibition hall, the VIP networking delegate area, have access to the networking app , the networking party (June 27 th from 6.00- 12pm), The Blocks – Blockchain awards (June 27 th from 6.00- 8pm), recordings & presentations post event and lots of live keynotes, panels and case studies across the entire AI ecosystem. Ultimate pass holders can even gain access to the whole IoT and Blockchain ecosystem in addition. Free passes are also available.
You can find out more about the World Series 2018 and register for each event here:
AI Expo Europe – 27-28 th June 2018, RAI, Amsterdam
AI Expo North America – 28-29 th November 2018, Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
AI Expo Global – 25-26 th April 2019, Olympia Grand, London
Anna Fry, Marketing Executive
+44117 980 9020
Om Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
Age Matters: PMI Calls All Tobacco and E-Cigarette Companies To Do Their Part to Guard Against Youth Nicotine Use23.4.2019 17:29:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) (NYSE: PM) today reaffirmed its vision for the future: To achieve a smoke-free world; that is, one without cigarettes. For the hundreds of millions of men and women globally who will otherwise continue to smoke, PMI’s goal is to switch them to nicotine-containing products that are scientifically substantiated as better choices than continuing to smoke. Our strong belief—if you don’t smoke, don’t start—begins with a continued and robust focus on preventing youth from beginning to smoke or use nicotine products. “Given the rapid pace of innovation in the tobacco products space, we are emphatic that youth should not use any tobacco- or nicotine-containing product. Nicotine is addictive. It is not risk-free, and it poses particular risks for adolescents. We know that great care must be taken to achieve our smoke-free goal. Youth should not become nicotine users. Former smokers and never smokers should not return to, or pick up, the tobacco or nicotine
Personalis, Inc. to Present at European NeoAG Summit 201923.4.2019 15:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Personalis, Inc., a leader in advanced genomics for cancer, today announced that the company will present at European NeoAG Summit 2019 in Amsterdam on April 24th at 2:30 PM CEST. The presentation, entitled “ImmunoID NeXT Platform: Improving Neoantigen Prediction, TME Assessment, and ctDNA Detection for Vaccine Development,” will introduce Personalis’ new universal cancer immunogenomics platform, ImmunoID NeXT™. In addition to an overview, the presentation will highlight innovative genomics methods for more comprehensive assessment of neoantigens, which include improving neoantigen-to-MHC binding prediction and ranking and assessing TME/TCR and tumor escape mechanisms that may impact vaccine response. ImmunoID NeXT is the first platform to provide comprehensive analysis of both a tumor and its immune microenvironment from a single sample. The platform can be used to investigate the key tumor- and immune-related areas of cancer biology, consolidating multiple oncology biomarker assays i
Keio Plaza Hotel Tama Opens My Melody, Little Twin Stars Rooms on June 15, 2019 - Sweet Dreams in Our Hello Kitty and Sanrio Character Rooms23.4.2019 14:05:00 CEST | Pressemelding
The Keio Plaza Hotel Co., Ltd., one of Japan’s most prestigious hotel companies operating hotels located in the Shinjuku district of Tokyo and other locations, is proud to announce the strengthening of its collaborative relationship with Sanrio Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Shinagawa, Tokyo, President and CEO: Shintaro Tsuji) to expand facilities and services featuring “Hello Kitty” and other Sanrio characters at our Keio Plaza Hotel Tama. Our Tama Hotel will renovate a total of four additional rooms, including two rooms each in the themes of “My Melody” and “Little Twin Stars” (Kiki and Lala) who have been adored by fans around the world since their creation in 1975, to be opened on Saturday June 15, 2019, and thereby become the world’s first hotel to operate rooms in these themes on a regular basis. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190423005311/en/ New Sanrio characters rooms, including two rooms each in the theme
Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI) Delivers Full Suite of Certification Exams in Over 5,000 Locations Through Expanded Testing Agreement with Pearson VUE23.4.2019 14:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI), the leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project management profession, and Pearson VUE, a global leader in the computer-based testing industry, have announced an expanded, multi-year agreement that will offer more testing options for candidates looking to earn PMI certifications at all stages of their career. The new agreement will offer candidates access to even more PMI certification tests as well as more flexibility in their testing location options, thanks to Pearson VUE’s global network of testing centers and online proctoring solutions. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190423005149/en/ Beginning July 1, 2019, seven additional PMI programs, including the Project Management Professional (PMP)® – renowned as the global gold standard for project management professionals – will become available to professionals around the globe through Pe
Andersen Global Marks Growth to 50 Countries with Collaborating Firm in Zambia23.4.2019 13:30:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Andersen Global announced it achieved a new milestone today in its continuing growth with the addition of Mulenga Mundashi Kasonde Legal Practitioners (MMKLP). MMKLP, a law firm in Zambia, has signed a Collaboration Agreement with Andersen Global. The international association now has presence in 50 countries through its member and collaborating firms. Led by five partners, MMK has been advising clients in corporate mergers and acquisitions, tax, litigation, and labor and industrial resolutions since 1999. The firm is now one of the largest law firms in Zambia in its twentieth year. The collaborating firm will be the eleventh location in Africa for Andersen Global. “We’ve had the opportunity to advise on some of the highest profile financial events for Zambia in modern history,” said Micheal Mundashi, MMKLP Managing Partner. “One of the things that keeps us moving forward is the desire to provide even more for our local and international clients. Collaborating with Andersen Global will
Aventri Introduces Uber Vouchers to Deliver New Transportation Options23.4.2019 13:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Event management software (EMS) leader Aventri today announces a new partnership with Uber for Business. Aventri is the first EMS provider to launch a partnership with Uber for Business to offer customers the opportunity to utilize Uber Vouchers. Uber Vouchers’ web-based tool allows event organizers to provide VIP treatment to attendees with stress-free, reliable transportation to and from events. “We’re always looking for new partners to help our customers streamline events and add value,” said Brad Langley, vice president of channel and partner management for Aventri. “Uber for Business fits the bill. Using Uber Vouchers, organizers spend less time arranging logistics for moving groups, and their guests can come and go at a time that’s convenient for them.” Using Uber Vouchers, organizers can enhance the journey for themselves and their guests. Some benefits include: Customized Control: Organizers can easily create and manage campaigns online by setting parameters for pickup, drop-of