4finance Reports Results for the Nine Months Ending 30 September 2016
9.11.2016 10:42 | Business Wire
4finance Holding S.A. (the ‘Group’), Europe’s largest online and mobile consumer lending group, today announces unaudited consolidated results for the nine months ending 30 September 2016 (the ‘Period’).
- Revenue up 25% to EUR 287.3 million in the Period compared with EUR 229.3 million in the prior year period.
- Adjusted EBITDA was EUR 101.8 million for the Period, up 16%, leading to an adjusted interest coverage ratio of 4.0x.
- The Group’s profit from continuing operations for the nine months to 30 September 2016 was EUR 49.2 million, an increase of 7% from EUR 46.0 million in 2015.
- Net loan portfolio reached EUR 510.4 million as of 30 September 2016, up 66% during the year.
- Cost to revenue ratio for the Period was 47%, vs. 39% for the nine months to 30 September 2015, reflecting a significant increase in staff numbers during the year, acquisitions and investment for future growth.
- Financial strength remains solid following recent acquisitions, with a capital to assets ratio of 26% as of 30 September 2016 and a capital to net loans ratio of 44%.
- Credit discipline maintained, with a non-performing loans to online loan issuance ratio of 9.6% as of 30 September 2016, within the expected range, and stable asset quality within banking portfolios.
- The number of registered online lending customers reached 5.7 million as of 30 September 2016, up 32% from a year ago, with a further 1.4 million registered banking customers added through TBI Bank.
- Continued product diversification in existing European markets: introduced the line of credit product in Latvia in September (kimbi.lv) and instalment loans in Romania in August (onnen.ro).
- Targeted expansion in new markets: launch of single payment loans in Dominican Republic in August (vivus.com.do).
- TBI Bank purchase finalised and showing a strong financial performance post acquisition in mid-August.
- Friendly Finance delivered 9% of overall Q3 online lending issuance volumes and was profitable for the quarter.
- Developed the responsibleborrowing.com financial education platform with customer advice websites now active in 9 countries.
George Georgakopoulos, CEO of 4finance, commented:
"With revenue growth of 25% and net profit of EUR 49.2 million, our nine months results are further evidence that 4finance is building a strong track record of delivering solid profits whilst growing the business. We have successfully adapted to market changes this year and strengthened our competitive position.
"The acquisitions we have carried out have contributed to profitable growth in the third quarter. Friendly Finance is seeing strong volume growth as we coordinate marketing efforts. TBI Bank is seeing growth in both consumer lending and deposits in a liquid local market.
"We are excited about the potential of our Latin American operations, with more than 1,500 loan applications now processed daily across three countries, over half of which are via smartphone.
"We have invested significantly over the last couple of years in new products, new markets and acquisitions. Our growth plans are well supported and the capabilities are in place to deliver revenue growth and build a diversified, sustainable business."
Key Financial Ratios
|Net loan portfolio (in millions of EUR)(1)||510.4||299.1||308.3||241.4|
|Capital/net loan portfolio(3)||44%||54%||56%||47%|
|Adjusted interest coverage(4)||4.0x||4.2x||4.2x||3.7x|
|Profit before tax margin(5)||22%||26%||23%||27%|
|Return on average equity(6)||33%||45%||41%||54%|
|Net impairment to revenue ratio(8)||24%||25%||25%||25%|
|Non-performing loans to loan issuance ratio(9)||9.6%||9.0%||9.0%||8.8%|
(1) Gross loan portfolio less provisions for bad debts.
(2) Total equity/total assets (2014 assets adjusted for effect of bond defeasance).
(3) Total equity/net loan portfolio.
(4) Adjusted EBITDA/fixed charges (interest expense excluding interest on deposits).
(5) Profit before tax/interest income.
(6) Profit from continuing operations/average equity (total equity as of the start and end of each period divided by two).
(7) General administrative expenses/interest income.
(8) Net impairment losses on loans and receivables/interest income.
(9) Non-performing loans with a delay of over 90 days/value of loans issued, excluding acquisitions. The value of loans issued represents loans issued for the two-year period before commencement of the 90 day past-due period, eg for 30 September 2016: 1 July 2014 to 30 June 2016.
|HQ Address:||Lielirbes iela 17a-8, Riga, LV-1046, Latvia|
A conference call with management to discuss these results is scheduled for Thursday, November 10 at 15:00 UK time. To register, please visit www.4finance.com/investors.
Established in 2008, 4finance is the largest and fastest growing online and mobile consumer lending group in Europe with operations in 16 countries. Putting innovative data-driven analysis into all aspects of the business, 4finance has grown rapidly, issuing over EUR 3.5 billion in single payment and instalment loans to date.
4finance operates through a portfolio of market leading brands with strong regional presence including Vivus, SMSCredit and Zaplo. A responsible lender, offering simple, convenient and transparent products and service, 4finance is meeting growing customer demand from those under-served by conventional lending.
4finance has group offices in Riga (Latvia), London (UK) and Miami (USA), and currently operates in Argentina, Armenia, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, the Dominican Republic, Finland, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Poland, Romania, Spain, Slovakia and Sweden. The group also provides consumer and SME lending through TBI Bank, its EU licensed banking operations in Bulgaria and Romania.
Forward looking statements
Certain statements in this document are “forward-looking statements”. These statements are based on management’s current expectations and are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances. Actual results may differ materially from those included in these statements.
+44 (0)7766 697 950
Om Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Følg saker fra Business Wire
Registrer deg med din epostadresse under for å få de nyeste sakene fra Business Wire på epost fortløpende. Du kan melde deg av når som helst.
Siste saker fra Business Wire
Permasteelisa Group to Join Grandland21.8.2017 04:11 | Pressemelding
Worldwide leading contractor in engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems, Permasteelisa Group, will join forces with Grandland Group – a fast growing, Shenzhen-based specialist in design and construction of architectural decoration. The strategic alliance will create the biggest, most comprehensive curtain wall player in the world, with exceptional potential for further growth for both companies. Permasteelisa will remain fully committed to build avant-garde architectures and top end, high-quality projects which have become its trademark. The news comes today after LIXIL Group Corporation (LIXIL Group) (TOKYO: 5938) – a global leader in the housing and building industry – announced that it has decided to sell 100% of shares of Permasteelisa S.p.A., held by its major subsidiary LIXIL Corporation, to Grandland Holding
LIXIL to Sell Permasteelisa to Grandland21.8.2017 03:42 | Pressemelding
LIXIL Group Corporation (LIXIL Group) (TOKYO:5938), a global leader in the housing and building industry, today announced that it has decided to sell 100% of the shares of Permasteelisa S.p.A (Permasteelisa) held by its major subsidiary LIXIL Corporation to Grandland Holdings Group Limited (Grandland), a leading Chinese architectural design and construction company. The transaction is subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals, including in China, the United States and Russia. Under the terms of the agreement, the base sale price for Permasteelisa is EURO 467 million. As a result of this transaction and the deconsolidation of Permasteelisa from LIXIL Group, LIXIL Group’s revenue for the full fiscal year ending March 2018 is expected to decrease by approximately 170.0 billion yen from the amount announced on May 8, 2017 (by approximately 9.2% of the previously fore
Samsung Bioepis and Takeda Sign Strategic Collaboration Agreement to Co-Develop Multiple Novel Biologic Therapies20.8.2017 23:30 | Pressemelding
Samsung Bioepis Co., Ltd. announced today that it has entered into a strategic collaboration agreement with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (TSE: 4502) to jointly fund and co-develop multiple novel biologic therapies in unmet disease areas. The two companies will immediately begin working on the program’s first therapeutic candidate, TAK-671, which is intended to treat severe acute pancreatitis. This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170820005028/en/ Christopher Hansung Ko, President & CEO of Samsung Bioepis. (Photo: Business Wire) “Takeda’s extensive knowledge and expertise in drug development makes the company an ideal partner for us as we open a new chapter at Samsung Bioepis,” said Christopher Hansung Ko, President and CEO, Samsung Bioepis. “Five years ago, we entered
The Valence Group Issues Fairness Opinion to SK Capital in Connection with Archroma18.8.2017 13:30 | Pressemelding
The Valence Group has provided a fairness opinion to SK Capital Partners, LP in connection with its recapitalization of Archroma, including investments made by various affiliates of SK Capital. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. About SK Capital SK Capital is a private investment firm focused on the specialty materials, chemicals and pharmaceutical sectors. The firm builds strong and growing businesses that generate substantial long-term value for its investors. SK Capital utilizes its industry, operating and investment experience to identify opportunities to transform businesses into higher performing companies with improved strategic positioning, growth, profitability and risk profiles. The firm currently has approximately $1.9 billion of assets under management and its portfolio companies generate revenues of over $5.0 billion annually and employ approximat
Biker Summer 2017 campaign: What’s happening during Biker Summer 2017? Moto-tyres.co.uk is giving away exciting prizes!18.8.2017 09:22 | Pressemelding
Whether it’s a short weekend break or a long-distance tour – once again this year Moto-tyres.co.uk is asking bikers from 10 countries about their dream destinations and longest journeys as part of its “Biker Summer 2017” campaign. To ensure than nothing gets in the way of your next tour, the two-wheeler tyre store from Delticom, Europe’s leading online tyre dealer, is entering anyone who completes the survey before 30 September 2017 into a prize draw to win some great biking accessories. Simply answer three short questions about your plans for bike tours this year (don’t forget to provide your name and email address), and with a bit of luck, you might win one of these great prizes. Up for grabs are a GARMIN motorbike GPS system, a GoPro camera with helmet bracket and five 200-Pound vouchers for new motorbike tyres from the online store – thanks to the product range at Moto-tyres.co.uk, eve
Lenovo Continues to Gain Momentum in First Quarter FY 2017/1818.8.2017 00:04 | Pressemelding
Behind the strength of its 3-wave strategy, Lenovo’s business transformation continued to gain traction during the first quarter, delivering solid profitability in its core PC and smart devices business, and revenue and profit improvements in targeted growth areas, including the data center and mobile businesses. Fueled by new investments in people and products, Lenovo’s Data Center Group (DCG) introduced the most comprehensive product lineup in its history, with the new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile portfolio, and continued to build out its end-to-end sales organization. Similarly, Lenovo’s Mobile Business Group launched significant new products led by the Moto Z2 Force, available now on all major U.S. carriers, and ramped up its branding efforts worldwide. “In the first quarter this fiscal year, we had stable performance as we executed our 3-wave strategy with commitment. We
I vårt presserom finner du alle våre siste saker, kontaktpersoner, bilder, dokumenter og annen relevant informasjon om oss.Besøk vårt presserom